most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who are your picks?
Jon Jones 41 77.36%
Vitor Belfort 10 18.87%
Benavidez 17 32.08%
Johnson 24 45.28%
Bisping 27 50.94%
Stann 14 26.42%
Hamill 35 66.04%
Hollett 5 9.43%
Oliveira 19 35.85%
Swanson 16 30.19%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 53. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #901
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,305 | Props total: 2596 2596
 nightmare said:
everytime jones about to f!ght, ppl sleep on him, saying he gonna get merked, then after he whoop they a.ss, ppl like u try to justify it, by saying the dude he fought as bum in the first place

You're confusing my criticisms of Vitor Belfort for being criticisms of Jon Jones. He's dominated against legit P4P competition in guys like Machida, Rua, Jackson, and Evans. Not many f!ghters in the world can say such and no one in the history of MMA has done so as quickly as Jones has. And I'm not even critical of the choice of Belfort as an opponent for Jones given the situation, but to overrate his grappling with no basis beyond "He has a BJJ Black belt" is beyond ignorant.
 5 years ago '09        #902
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1113 1113
 thehawk33 said:
You're confusing my criticisms of Vitor Belfort for being criticisms of Jon Jones. He's dominated against legit P4P competition in guys like Machida, Rua, Jackson, and Evans. Not many f!ghters in the world can say such and no one in the history of MMA has done so as quickly as Jones has. And I'm not even critical of the choice of Belfort as an opponent for Jones given the situation, but to overrate his grappling with no basis beyond "He has a BJJ Black belt" is beyond ignorant.
you're forgetting roidenom had a broken hand too
 5 years ago '06        #903
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Zaosyn said:
you forgetting, jones had one arm
 5 years ago '04        #904
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,305 | Props total: 2596 2596
 Zaosyn said:
I wonder what the official statement of the Belfort camp will be

Im guessing Tatame will be posting an interview with his manager where the manager is claiming Vitor lost due to his broken hand, jet lag, feline AIDS, any combination of illegal strikes unnoticed by the cameras, and lack of time to prepare, by the end of the week.
 5 years ago '06        #905
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,875 | Props total: 25634 25634
lol zao please stfu i have no issues with you like mostly everyone else but you make it so easy to hate you lmao. Only person that was injured f!ghting jones was belfort and it wasn't even a big injury it was a fractured hand that the doctor cleared him to f!ght with anyway. He almost finished jones.
 5 years ago '12        #906
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
Well Jon jones definitely needs to move up to HW now he will destroy any LHW they put in front of him
 09-23-2012, 09:04 AM         #907
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zao still in here making excuses, move on dipsh*t, we know you dont know sh*t about mma it's ok...
 5 years ago '09        #908
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
every f!ght zaosyn swears jones will lose.

every f!ght zaosyn is wrong.

then like a female he makes excuses and moves on to the next guy he think will beat jones only to lose.

its a sad cycle.
 5 years ago '09        #909
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
i cant believe anyone gave belfort much of a chance. i give him credit for sticking in there for four rounds
 5 years ago '09        #910
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,700 | Props total: 6197 6197
 DR JAYY said:
at you comparing a armbar to a leg lock
Im comparing pain to pain
 5 years ago '05        #911
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 endless lies said:
Not taking anything away from Jones. He's a beast. But still... He walks around at 226 lbs. Just add 13lbs and he'd be the same weight as Dos Santos and Cain and everyone else.
Bader said he walks around at 225 lbs, Rampage is constantly over 230 lbs, Forrest and Bonnar are always over 235 lbs...damn, Weidman and a good number of MWs walk around at 215-220lbs...

Bones' weight is in line with legitimate sized LHWs...not Bones' fault Shogun, Machida, Evans, and Belfort can make MW; these undersized LHWs need to kick rocks to the MW division...
 Zaosyn said:
Every top person you think he's beaten was never a top person to begin with, the person was injured coming into the f!ght OR the person beat themselves. He's beaten Roidenom with a broken hand, an injured Rampage, A Rashad without a gameplan, An old deaf guy, a washed up Pride f!ghter Shobum and was losing to Lyoto befor Lyoto made a mistake. Oh, lets not forget a TUF winner (which means nothing nowadays) Ryan Bader and 41 year old Matyushenko
so Bones must be the luckiest n*gga alive then
 thehawk33 said:
Im guessing Tatame will be posting an interview with his manager where the manager is claiming Vitor lost due to his broken hand, jet lag, feline AIDS, any combination of illegal strikes unnoticed by the cameras, and lack of time to prepare, by the end of the week.
 5 years ago '10        #912
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
zao lives a sad life, my god
 5 years ago '10        #913
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
Zao dumbass is always trolling I swear. To this day he'll tell you that Wandy beat Franklin in the second f!ght.
 5 years ago '08        #914
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
Nice night of f!ghts... I was begging for Vitor to go for the soccer kick in the beginning and was the loudest person at the bar when he went for it

It was a good win for Bones, looks like the 4th round sub is Jonny's calling card... Some of his fans oughta take it down a notch though...
 5 years ago '09        #915
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,177 | Props total: 13443 13443
 Gramz said:
How about he moves up, he's just a physical freak @ 205, no doubt about it. He was f!ghting a MW tonight and it took him 4 rounds to do what it took the real GOAT The Spider to do in one round.

Jones will lose once he f!ghts a skilled f!ghter who is his own size. I think Overeem would break him in half.
Too big? If he can make 205 then he's a lhw. Gsp is a big ww, Alves was a bigger ww. If you make the weight there should be no excuses. Vitor beat rumble Johnson. Tell ramp to f!ght hw instead of cutting 50lbs.
 5 years ago '06        #916
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2271 2271
Zao is the now the biggest dumbass in the BXSC
 09-23-2012, 11:41 AM         #917
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dadon85 said:
Too big? If he can make 205 then he's a lhw. Gsp is a big ww, Alves was a bigger ww. If you make the weight there should be no excuses. Vitor beat rumble Johnson. Tell ramp to f!ght hw instead of cutting 50lbs.
I'm saying to be considered the GOAT like many here want to proclaim him has.

Mystic is right when he says he's beating a bunch of undersized LHWs who can f!ght as MWs and he's also right when he says it isn't Bones' fault either, as he's just beating whoever they put in front of him. But most f!ght fans would be properly delusional to not notice he is clearly towering over every guy he's beating too.

If he's truly the GOAT, he would move up to HW and f!ght guys just as big as he is and dominate the way he is right now.
 5 years ago '05        #918
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
Bones isn't a big LHW when it comes down to weight...Rampage, Bonnar, Griffin, etc...carry much more weight...

Bones' size advantage comes with his long limbs...but make no mistake he is a LHW...Bones is just tall and skinny...

he shouldn't feel pressured to move to HW when he will be undersized there...he is a tall skinny LHW...it's not his fault the UFC keeps feeding him LHWs that can f!ght at MW (Shogun, Machida, Evans, Hendo)...
 5 years ago '06        #919
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Yung Dilla said:
lol zao please stfu i have no issues with you like mostly everyone else but you make it so easy to hate you lmao. Only person that was injured f!ghting jones was belfort and it wasn't even a big injury it was a fractured hand that the doctor cleared him to f!ght with anyway. He almost finished jones.
 Ricky Towel said:
every f!ght zaosyn swears jones will lose.

every f!ght zaosyn is wrong.

then like a female he makes excuses and moves on to the next guy he think will beat jones only to lose.

its a sad cycle.
he aint the only one tho, u should see sherdog
 5 years ago '05        #920
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Gramz said:
I'm saying to be considered the GOAT like many here want to proclaim him has.

Mystic is right when he says he's beating a bunch of undersized LHWs who can f!ght as MWs and he's also right when he says it isn't Bones' fault either, as he's just beating whoever they put in front of him. But most f!ght fans would be properly delusional to not notice he is clearly towering over every guy he's beating too.

If he's truly the GOAT, he would move up to HW and f!ght guys just as big as he is and dominate the way he is right now.
Bones probably won't get a serious challenge at LHW; those HWs probably still won't have that 84" reach but the disparity will be less and his range will mean less there...

I also think that Bones is still going to improve and eliminate some of his holes...by the time he moves up to HW he might be much more skilled...

either way I can't wait until his first HW f!ght
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy