UFC 152: Jones vs Belfort Official Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 50
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who are your picks?
Jon Jones 41 77.36%
Vitor Belfort 10 18.87%
Benavidez 17 32.08%
Johnson 24 45.28%
Bisping 27 50.94%
Stann 14 26.42%
Hamill 35 66.04%
Hollett 5 9.43%
Oliveira 19 35.85%
Swanson 16 30.19%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 53. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #881
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,490 | Props total: 3192 3192
JBJ needs to move up eventually... I think a guy like Overeem or JDS would fu*k JBJ up to be honest... Overeem would break his legs with one kick, dudes got chicken legs... But he has no motivation to do it just like Anderson has no real motivation to move up to LHW permanently...
 6 years ago '06        #882
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 2994 2994
 endless lies said:
If Overeem was willing to gain 40 pounds and move up, Jones should too.


Not taking anything away from Jones. He's a beast. But still... He walks around at 226 lbs. Just add 13lbs and he'd be the same weight as Dos Santos and Cain and everyone else.



[pic - click to view]



That sh*t definitely looks dislocated.

What if Herb Dean was reffing (Mir vs Sylvia)?
Overeem was never a champion at LHW let alone the best LHW and Overeem used heavy steroid use to gain that 40lbs of pure muscle. Jones if he does it clean would need another 1-2 years before he's at a legit 250lbs
 6 years ago '05        #883
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$35,164 | Props total: 21471 21471
I see ya boy was on point with them picks
 6 years ago '05        #884
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,573 | Props total: 177 177
I missed this f!ght - have to wait on a link to download this later sounds like it was a decent f!ght.
 6 years ago '09        #885
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,752 | Props total: 34709 34709
 Gramz said:
How about he moves up, he's just a physical freak @ 205, no doubt about it. He was f!ghting a MW tonight and it took him 4 rounds to do what it took the real GOAT The Spider to do in one round.

Jones will lose once he f!ghts a skilled f!ghter who is his own size. I think Overeem would break him in half.
 6 years ago '04        #886
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 4628 4628
 PotheadFocker said:
Submitted a black belt where the haters at?

Let's not start acting like Belfort is some legit black belt or anything. Not many legit BJJ black belts get guillotined by K-1 f!ghters.
 6 years ago '09        #887
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,176 | Props total: 1337 1337
 PotheadFocker said:
Submitted a black belt where the haters at?

Vitor had a broken hand.
 6 years ago '09        #888
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,752 | Props total: 34709 34709
 Zaosyn said:
Vitor had a broken hand.
 6 years ago '06        #889
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 thehawk33 said:
Let's not start acting like Belfort is some legit black belt or anything. Not many legit BJJ black belts get guillotined by K-1 f!ghters.
u haters are hilarious, JBJ could save a bus load of lil kids and beat bruce lee, anderson silva and a young mike tyson in a fatal four way and still some how some way hes still a bum a.ss dirtbag to yall
 6 years ago '09        #890
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,176 | Props total: 1337 1337
 TriniSoldier said:



Dude almost got beat by a 1 handed f!ghter. You can't brag about submitting someone with a broken hand still waiting on Jones to f!ght Machida.


Last edited by Zaosyn; 09-23-2012 at 06:37 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #891
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Zaosyn said:



Dude almost got beat by a 1 handed f!ghter. You can't brag about submitting someone with a broken hand still waiting on Jones to f!ght Machida.
machida!? he whooped his a.ss already, u talking like thats a new intriguing f!ght and machida ducked the sh*t outta JBJ anyway
 6 years ago '09        #892
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,176 | Props total: 1337 1337
 nightmare said:
machida!? he whooped his a.ss already, u talking like thats a new intriguing f!ght and machida ducked the sh*t outta JBJ anyway
Every top person you think he's beaten was never a top person to begin with, the person was injured coming into the f!ght OR the person beat themselves. He's beaten Roidenom with a broken hand, an injured Rampage, A Rashad without a gameplan, An old deaf guy, a washed up Pride f!ghter Shobum and was losing to Lyoto befor Lyoto made a mistake. Oh, lets not forget a TUF winner (which means nothing nowadays) Ryan Bader and 41 year old Matyushenko


Last edited by Zaosyn; 09-23-2012 at 06:41 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #893
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Zaosyn said:
Every top person you think he's beaten was never a top person to begin with, the person was injured coming into the f!ght OR the person beat themselves. He's beaten Roidenom with a broken hand, an injured Rampage, A Rashad without a gameplan, An old deaf guy, a washed up Pride f!ghter Shobum and was losing to Lyoto befor Lyoto made a mistake. Oh, lets not forget a TUF winner (which means nothing nowadays) Ryan Bader and 41 year old Matyushenko
are u serious

Rashad had no plan? he knew Jones better than any f!ghter in the UFC

Rampage injured? Rampage was in peak condition, he was at that super musclepharm training facility, he sed multiple times that was the most prepared he had ever been for a f!ght, and he even admitted that after the f!ght.

LOL shogun is a bum now, because he lost to JBJ, now hes washed up?

and machida wasnt gonna beat jones, he started off strong, but he couldnt beat jones down the stretch, he took one of those trademark elbows and the f!ght went downhilll, thats not called making a mistake, thats called getting merked

Bones gonna have to beat Jesus Christ and Kratos before yall give in probs, yall haters are hilarious tho
 6 years ago '11        #894
amp 
space
avatar space
space
$3,966 | Props total: 1048 1048
 Zaosyn said:
Every top person you think he's beaten was never a top person to begin with, the person was injured coming into the f!ght OR the person beat themselves. He's beaten Roidenom with a broken hand, an injured Rampage, A Rashad without a gameplan, An old deaf guy, a washed up Pride f!ghter Shobum and was losing to Lyoto befor Lyoto made a mistake. Oh, lets not forget a TUF winner (which means nothing nowadays) Ryan Bader and 41 year old Matyushenko
the hate is strong with in u my friend
 6 years ago '04        #895
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 4628 4628
 nightmare said:
u haters are hilarious, JBJ could save a bus load of lil kids and beat bruce lee, anderson silva and a young mike tyson in a fatal four way and still some how some way hes still a bum a.ss dirtbag to yall
Hardly a Jones hater and loved the fact that he beat the fu*k out of Belfort when Belfort reverted to his guard pulling ways, but be real, submitting Vitor and his "Black Belt" is hardly the crowning accomplishment for Jones last night. Vitor has never shown a BJJ Prowess and was submitted with a guillotine by a K-1 f!ghter.
 6 years ago '06        #896
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 thehawk33 said:
Hardly a Jones hater and loved the fact that he beat the fu*k out of Belfort when Belfort reverted to his guard pulling ways, but be real, submitting Vitor and his "Black Belt" is hardly the crowning accomplishment for Jones last night. Vitor has never shown a BJJ Prowess and was submitted with a guillotine by a K-1 f!ghter.
everytime jones about to f!ght, ppl sleep on him, saying he gonna get merked, then after he whoop they a.ss, ppl like u try to justify it, by saying the dude he fought as bum in the first place
 6 years ago '04        #897
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 4628 4628
 nightmare said:
everytime jones about to f!ght, ppl sleep on him, saying he gonna get merked, then after he whoop they a.ss, ppl like u try to justify it, by saying the dude he fought as bum in the first place

You're confusing my criticisms of Vitor Belfort for being criticisms of Jon Jones. He's dominated against legit P4P competition in guys like Machida, Rua, Jackson, and Evans. Not many f!ghters in the world can say such and no one in the history of MMA has done so as quickly as Jones has. And I'm not even critical of the choice of Belfort as an opponent for Jones given the situation, but to overrate his grappling with no basis beyond "He has a BJJ Black belt" is beyond ignorant.
 6 years ago '09        #898
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,176 | Props total: 1337 1337
 thehawk33 said:
You're confusing my criticisms of Vitor Belfort for being criticisms of Jon Jones. He's dominated against legit P4P competition in guys like Machida, Rua, Jackson, and Evans. Not many f!ghters in the world can say such and no one in the history of MMA has done so as quickly as Jones has. And I'm not even critical of the choice of Belfort as an opponent for Jones given the situation, but to overrate his grappling with no basis beyond "He has a BJJ Black belt" is beyond ignorant.
you're forgetting roidenom had a broken hand too
 6 years ago '06        #899
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Zaosyn said:
you're forgetting roidenom had a broken hand too
you forgetting, jones had one arm
 6 years ago '04        #900
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 4628 4628
 Zaosyn said:
you're forgetting roidenom had a broken hand too
I wonder what the official statement of the Belfort camp will be

Im guessing Tatame will be posting an interview with his manager where the manager is claiming Vitor lost due to his broken hand, jet lag, feline AIDS, any combination of illegal strikes unnoticed by the cameras, and lack of time to prepare, by the end of the week.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
158 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy