Lupe Fiasco Goes On Twitter Rant Against "Uppity Black Ni--as," Defends Right Not To Vote

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #161
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 dlettern said:
I have no problem with Lupe stating he doesn't vote..but to call Black people who do, "uppidity black n*ggas" is absolutely wrong. WTF does that even mean? Anyone who doesn't think like him or challenges his point of view (like he has challenged others with his own comment) is an "uppidity black n*gga"? What's next? Will every Black politician be considered an "uppidity black n*gga" later? How about Black people in the corporate? How about Black college graduates?

Where was Lupe when Katrina happened? Where was Lupe when his city was fu*king destroying itself? Where was Lupe while our troops were going to war? Where was Lupe before Obama? Seems like this guy has a strong vendetta against Obama and I'm not sure....crab in a bucket syndrome at its finest......
Lupe wasnt even out wen Katrina happened
 5 years ago '06        #162
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 dlettern said:
What wounds do Black Americans today have to heal from? last I checked a Black man is president, Jay Z and Oprah are worth a Kajillion dollars, Black students are given the same resources and and opportunities as White students.

sure, racism is still very alive and we must f!ght through it. However, to fall back on slavery and act as if somebody owes us something is wrong and lazy. Imagine if martin thought that way? Imagine is Malcolm thought that way? Where the fu*k would we be now?the fact that Lupe is on his high horse says alot about how far we have come as a society.

republicans are doing everything possible to keep minorities from voting. If our votes didn't matter, they wouldn't do this. Its funny how much Lupe has in common with our oppressors.......
i like how ppl pick 4 or 5 ppl and use that to paint the condition of 40 million ppl
 5 years ago '08        #163
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
Are all Chi brothas going to be rockin THAT LOOK now?

09-21-2012, 09:11 PM         #164
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not voting, for what?
 09-21-2012, 09:13 PM         #165
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
im not voting, for what?
for that change you can believe in...
 09-21-2012, 09:19 PM         #166
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
these fools still brain washed into this election bs
 5 years ago '04        #167
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,612 | Props total: 1785 1785
How da hell he tweet all dat at once?
 5 years ago '04        #168
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Michael_Moore said:
that "change"

5 years ago '08        #169
centercourt 
space
space
$152 | Props total: 20 20
It's a sad state when this non-selling hip hop artist mentions he has slave blood running through his veins, but he doesn't mention the ancestors who came before him who are true descendants of slaves who shed blood and tears for the right to vote. This non-selling hip hop artist has the nerve to mention MLK Jr who fought, was jailed, beatened, and marched for his f^n right to vote. If you choose not to vote, fine, that is certainly your choice, but shut the f^ up about black folk history when they truly stood on the front line for the very right yo ignorant a$$ is choosing to denounce. I am going to download this non-selling hip hop artist lastest joint, just so I can delete it from my hard drive for taking up valuable space.
 5 years ago '07        #170
CowabungaDude 
space
space
$426 | Props total: 23 23
then GTFO of the US
 5 years ago '04        #171
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,789 | Props total: 1712 1712
Lupe sounded ignorant as fu*k. This kind of sh*t gives black people a bad name. And he has the nerve to think people like mlk would agree with this dumbass sh*t. Man keep your no voting a.ss opinion to yourself while u still have fans.
 09-21-2012, 09:55 PM         #172
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
that "change"

DrX said:
these fools still brain washed into this election bs
you a'int neva lie...
 09-21-2012, 09:58 PM         #173
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CowabungaDude said:
then GTFO of the US
like I told the other idiot a couple pages back that suggested this...the same parties controlling Obama & Romney have their hands in damn near every pocket of every nation specifically western countries on the planet....there's nowhere else to go you waste of life...

basically every country sitting at a UN seat...so where exactly would you have ppl that don't want to be subjected to this new world order go?
 09-21-2012, 10:18 PM         #174
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too bad you stupid Americans haven't adopted a solid three party system yet. It seems like nobody gives a sh*t about the candidate, and more about the party.

Basically....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #175
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
yall some trolls

the two party system is flawed. but its CLEAR they dont work together. look at the amount of bills they passed recently

If you think the house Republicans and the Obama Administration are in bed with eachother you are nothing but a conspiracy theorist moron, Republicans hate Obama and the moment he got elected they have done their absolute BEST to not agree on anything
 5 years ago '04        #176
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Cantankerous said:
Do you realize they only have no shot , cause you dont vote? Wait , for a bunch of people claiming it doesn't matter, I don't see anyone seriously supporting or banding together to make it happen.

How the hell did the Tea Party come to even be noticed? Because right wing idiots banded together.

Ron Paul could have been an excellent candidate , for all the online support , nobody gave a sh*t to walk their a.ss over and vote for him. Who fault is that ? The Voters.

Even more , you're life isn't determined by simply what the President does. You do realize , there are local issues that can be fixed in your community ? Social issues that can be fixed in your state? What is your reason for not voting in those places (where a majority of whites , and elders make up the voting populus) ?

Hold on , let me guess , because a Dem. or Rep sits on seat , you think its' hard for a 3rd party to get support locally , or at the state level Far from in comparison to the president.

Even more , how does ignorance not come into play when you just said the sentence before "due to the public believing we only have to choose between" , that is ignorance.

I just posted of a Big Bank memo (Citigroup) , who specifically said in 06 they we're worried about voting power of the 99% , yet still , that means nothing ?

But outside of that, I guess bi*ching (not you necessarily) is the only option , right ? Even though you're living life in such a terrible condition with no opportunities. If you we're serious about the things you spoke , government is so big and bad , and you so powerless , why just sit ? Cause at the end of the day , same dudes who claim anti-govt ideals , won't do sh*t to change anything. Just as stupid as people who blindly vote.

I could care less if Lupe doesn't vote , I'm not saying hes' dumb for not voting , the n*gga is dumb to say voting doesn't matter , and even more, to complain consistently but not do sh*t to help. Thats bi*ch n*gga sh*t.
Brother, you definitely make a good argument. Unfortunately though, until the country can manage to inform itself of the fact that third parties are a viable option, it won't matter what grassroots movement gets rolling... It will inevitably pale in comparison to the voting power that the two big parties command. There is a difference between being negative and being realistic about the numbers. At the end of the day, while people don't have much of an excuse to say they physically can't go out and vote, most of us who work for a living don't have the capability to campaign and educate for who we want to represent us. I think that's the biggest hurdle. It's about planting that idea in the nation's collective head if you will, and actually getting it to grow. I can't do it. Can you?
 09-22-2012, 12:05 AM         #177
William P  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's the difference between people waiting for someone to appear in the clouds to rapture them away from this worlds problems and those who put faith in someone they vote into office solving their problems? Nothing! Both are standing on false hope and both are slothful, unwilling to except the fact that the fate of the masses is determined by the masses. Stick your head in the sand, but your a$$ is still exposed.
 09-22-2012, 12:16 AM         #178
William P  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All 44 U.S. presidents have carried European royal bloodlines into office. 34 have been genetic descendants from just one person, Charlemagne, the brutal eighth century King of the Franks. 19 of them directly descended from King Edward III of England. In fact, the presidential candidate with the most royal genes has won every single American election. Consider that when thinking about how much your vote really counts.

I'm not saying vote or don't vote. But what I am saying is it will take more then your vote to make serious change. It's going to take those subjugated, deprived, & oppressed working together.
 5 years ago '04        #179
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 William P said:
I'm not saying vote or don't vote. But what I am saying is it will take more then your vote to make serious change. It's going to take those subjugated, deprived, & oppressed working together.
So basically a coup to overthrow the government? My n*gga that sh*t works in those small countries but this is the USA. Would be interesting to see people try tho though
 5 years ago '12        #180
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 3449 3449
All i gotta say is if you n*ggas aint votin, then you dont have the right to complain about sh*t later on. And f*ck this b*tch made conspiracy theorist a.ss n*gga. Aint nobody got time his weak a.ss. I mean seriously this n*gga aint been relevant since "Day Dream" and even then he still was weak. So as far as im concerned he can go sit on a pinecone yo!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy