Lupe Fiasco Goes On Twitter Rant Against "Uppity Black Ni--as," Defends Right Not To Vote

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
jayofel06 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 0 0
I'm sorry, but Lupe is completely off base when he says he's not going to vote. How exactly does he expect to effect change in this country? Blacks in the 60s protested, marched, conducted sit-ins and freedom rides. But there was an end goal to it: get laws and attitudes changed. How do you get laws to change? You elect people that will vote for new laws.

Lupe makes no sense. He talks about high-crime, black men in prisons, etc., yet he wants to blame politicians, the system or whoever for keeping the status quo. Well guess what? Politicians only respond to people who will keep them in power. Those politicians who are against Lupe's issues are simply smiling and singing when they hear idiot rappers talking about how they won't vote. If Lupe wants to make changes, he should go out in the streets of Chicago, gather up all the people in the streets, get them registered to vote, come up with a candidate who will represent the people's issues, then vote him/her in. I know it's easier said than done, but that's how sh*t gets done in this country. You try the anarchist route, you'll either end up dead or in prison.

Sorry I keep typing, but just to give an example: DailyKos has on their website a way to contribute money to people running for Congress across the country who represent DailyKos' (liberal) issues. Why can't Lupe do something like that? Why can't he fund research for the causes of poverty, crime, etc. and start a website to educate folks about the issues and point out candidates across the country who share his values. I just feel sad for Lupe.
 5 years ago '06        #142
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 jayofel06 said:
I'm sorry, but Lupe is completely off base when he says he's not going to vote. How exactly does he expect to effect change in this country? Blacks in the 60s protested, marched, conducted sit-ins and freedom rides. But there was an end goal to it: get laws and attitudes changed. How do you get laws to change? You elect people that will vote for new laws.

Lupe makes no sense. He talks about high-crime, black men in prisons, etc., yet he wants to blame politicians, the system or whoever for keeping the status quo. Well guess what? Politicians only respond to people who will keep them in power. Those politicians who are against Lupe's issues are simply smiling and singing when they hear idiot rappers talking about how they won't vote. If Lupe wants to make changes, he should go out in the streets of Chicago, gather up all the people in the streets, get them registered to vote, come up with a candidate who will represent the people's issues, then vote him/her in. I know it's easier said than done, but that's how sh*t gets done in this country. You try the anarchist route, you'll either end up dead or in prison.

Sorry I keep typing, but just to give an example: DailyKos has on their website a way to contribute money to people running for Congress across the country who represent DailyKos' (liberal) issues. Why can't Lupe do something like that? Why can't he fund research for the causes of poverty, crime, etc. and start a website to educate folks about the issues and point out candidates across the country who share his values. I just feel sad for Lupe.
we can vote for all the "right" people we want, but really, presidents dont hold as much weight as people want to believe. people need to wake up and realize this. the last pres to actually take a stand against the machine was kennedy and homie got merked.

lupe prolly really wants some revolution by force type sh*t but isnt gon say it..
 5 years ago '06        #143
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,843 | Props total: 1755 1755
Lol lupes talking about voting, then refers to having slave blood. I bet his ancestors are PISSED. You go from not having the right to read and have simple freedoms, to refusing rights bc of the agony of em. I love people that cry about the government, and still live in the USA. So bad of a country, you forget everyday how bad though while you enjoy all the freedoms of living here. Oh the USA doesn't do this for me, doesn't do that. Im pride I live here, and have the right to vote. I don't get why you would CRY, and not VOTE. Then argue with simple reason.
 09-21-2012, 07:00 PM         #144
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
we can vote for all the "right" people we want, but really, presidents dont hold as much weight as people want to believe. people need to wake up and realize this. the last pres to actually take a stand against the machine was kennedy and homie got merked.

lupe prolly really wants some revolution by force type sh*t but isnt gon say it..
 5 years ago '04        #145
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
damn, there are just too many idiotic responses in this thread to respond to. i might be here all night commenting on the ignorance of some of my "people" and commending those who actually know what's going on....however, i picked a few....

Michael_Moore said:
THE SIMPLEST REASON NOT TO VOTE
this is as clear as day to ANYONE who pays attention to anything going on in this country, listens, reads or just pays attention. great video. i'd vote for jesse in a second. the man knows exactly what the fu*k is going on.

Cantankerous said:
They dont hear you cause being ignorant is favored , especially since the president controls every level and piece of legislation that exist in the U.S.

They bi*ch about a two party system , when they can vote any 3rd party rep in any local , state, and fed level.

They complain about an ineffective president , don't give a sh*t about who makes it to senate or the house in order for his agenda to flow correctly.

They hate government , talk sh*t , but do nothing. If they we're about anything outside keyboard warriors , they'd k!ll off a few politicians and organize in full so the psedo-revolution can happen.

fact is , sitting on your a.ss doesn't fix anything.

In all , dont trip off em (as if they matter in any significant way outside of BX) , these will be the social losers (half way there) , and poor of tomorrow as the middle class continues to decline.
you're really positive....you're making a decent point about activity however given the current state of affairs what DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE DONE TO CHANGE THE fu*kED UP-NESS OF THIS COUNTRY???? please tell me cuz voting for these puppets hasn't worked at all, at least in my lifetime....

RokkyRok said:
the reason why there is no third party is because the people that would vote for them don't vote

Here's a list of third party candidates, I'm sure amongst this group you'll find someone you'd want to vote for.
great post. didn't know there were SO many people. i sincerely doubt any of them would every win, nor want too. they'd be dead within the first year. i would applaud the bravery and historical nature of this, however, i honestly believe that change in this country won't happen on a political front, unfortunately.

BALLONHOES said:
Vote for Kerry or Bush, it dont fu*kin matter.... country gonna go in the same direction, vote for McCain or Obama, it dont fu*kin matter... vote for Obama or Romney, it don't matter.... might as well just not fu*king vote....

People go through this charade every 4 years and never seem to learn.

[pic - click to view]

FoShizzle8 said:
this post right here is why people look down upon black people

yeah,your ancestors went thru slavery.that was how many years ago,stop blaming every white person in the world because of it.and yeah,we have a black president.but who gives a sh*t about that black president if he would rather bullsh*t about taking pictures of himself on instagram and talking about nicki minaj instead of what 95 percent of america cares about

and 3 our of 4 people who made those threats had a picture of a black person as there avy
people, white people, look down on black folks, imo, cuz they fear us, secretly want to be us and know that we can actually threaten their existence were we to act like yall do. that's why they condition us to k!ll each other, lock us up at every juncture and incident possible and why they can't acknowledge, yes, to this day, the 400 years of slavery that they made us endure.

'that was how many years ago' - it's statements like this where intelligent black people wanna start calling white people crackas and honkey and sh*t like that because for you to say that, like the oppression hasn't evolved to a different type of oppression, let's me know that you don't know or just don't give a sh*t (i'm thinking the latter) about black people and our struggles. white people are the reason why the country is the way that it is. yall brought us here as slaves huh? there was no interest or care for our culture or us as human beings at that time and there's not that much more now, from most of you. that's how y'all have trained each other and unfortunately we've learned our sh*t from yall. some of us conscious brothers have woken up though, found our history, know who we are as grown up black men and speak out against the continued atrocities that are committed against our people.

i do agree with you that obama is useless....every president is so what he does is fu*king irrelevant. the fact that he's on instagram isn't surprising. in case you haven't noticed he's been the most social president ever, which i think is a distraction like most of the sh*t that he does so what's your point?? you can criticize the black man in office all you want. everything lupe said is true and exact. the fact that obama is in office is just a setup imo so that when sh*t pops off black people will get blamed for sh*t, as usual.

dlettern said:
As much as I hate that fu*king word, I understand your logic. However, we can use the same rationale for the term bi*ch, which Lupe is clearly against....The hypocrisy baffles me

Its a White man's world. They even run sh*t in every African nation. Are we all as a people to turn around and play dead per Lupe's reasoning? Why doesn't he run for president and do all the sh*t he says he would?
so you think voting for one of the candidates is going to initialize a serious change in this country???? really?? i'm waiting for your response. he never said that. he just said that voting for one side of the same coin is pointless. change in this country, REAL CHANGE, is NOT going to occur by a "president". the man is speaking truth and i can understand his rationale.

dlettern said:
I know how to read and comprehend very well. They fought and died so that Black people would have the right to vote and have a voice in our country. They considered voting a way to be a part of regular society. Voting is indeed American.

You saying they died for us to have the right to vote, then turn around and say voting doesn't mean sh*t? Do you understand logic? If you do, you would understand that you're saying they died in vain with that comment. I'm kinda glad people like you have decided not to vote
to be completely honest, i think that they did die in vain, logically. what the fu*k has the power to vote really given us??? i mean really. we vote for people who once they get into office? show that they are liars because they hardly do anything that they said they would during their campaign and start, i mean continue, taking corporate money to further its agenda?? that whole movement did help with SOME rights that we didn't have at all before however this too was a distraction and still continues to be.

the main idea of the subject is money now, not race. all these distractions, race, mtv, gas prices, romney's tax returns, obama being a citizen, 9/11 are small parts of the bigger agenda of a few people to control the entire world. that's been the agenda for a long time and it's slowly but surely coming to fruition. what lupe said is one hundred percent right. people, black people especially since we've endured more bullsh*t in this country, than any other race, should wake the fu*k up to what's going and realize that this sh*t is all bullsh*t. change is not going to come from either president. fu*k politics. at the end of the day they are going to do what they want to do anyway.
 5 years ago '04        #146
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 astarisborn said:
Slow down bro, never said I don't vote period, only that I don't participate in the presidential election. I vote locally because I believe that is the ONLY place where your vote can really matter. I was ONLY speaking on this "dog-and-pony" show called the presidential election. Hell, I'm even debating once I'm out of the military to enter into politics (locally) to really try to make change.
where do you think these higher up people come from

they all start somewhere theres no factory of 40 to 60ish ivy league males

the wrong people get elected at a local level then they keep rising up the only way to stop them is to stop them at the start
 5 years ago '12        #147
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
you n*ggas act like your vote counts...

ever heard of the Electoral College?

and don't tell me about they make their vote based on the people's vote, because that's bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #148
jayofel06 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 0 0
 Da Realness said:

Man I gotta correct you. The President has huge power. The President nominates federal judges (including Supreme Court judges) who make decisions on how to interpret laws and hand down sentences. The President nominates an Attorney General, who in turn hires deputies, who in turn hire prosecutors across this country who decide how charges are brought, etc. You think its an accident that crack cocaine sentences were lowered under the Obama administration or that children of illegal immigrants won't get deported for at least two years? Let's not forget that the President is the Commander and Chief. I see Lupe always talking about how this President k!lls foreigners without a second thought. Well, vote for a President who's a pacifist. Not saying that there aren't people behind the scenes that influence policymakers, but they are only influenced because you have numb nuts like Lupe who won't vote for their politicians or have their back when opposition money is thrown at them hard. Oh, and Kennedy was the machine, don't get it twisted.
 5 years ago '06        #149
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 RokkyRok said:
You act like there aren't over 150 different candidates running that you could write in and even contribute to.

What was stopping people like you and lupe from getting together and making a PAC last year? You know it's fair to not like the two party system but its really not okay to keep talking and not doing anything. You help no one when you sit there and cry and complain about the situation.

The biggest thing that keeps America from having multiple parties is because the people that would vote for their candidates stay home.

Just look at the tea party, they came up grassroots and got rich people to pay attention to them. In a few years they'll either take over the traditional Republican Party or they'll have their own. The libertarians were beginning a slower but similar path before 2008. What separates the two is that one was able to energize the vote (albeit through racism) and the other just wasn't.

So find a candidate that looks like you policy wise and go vote for them.
I voted for RP. Unfortunately because of the way the two party system is set up, he wasn't able to properly compete; and this is my problem. You've got guys who actually give a sh*t running or trying to run, but because the media is apart of the system, they don't get a fair shot.

Furthermore, voting our way out of this system isn't the way to fix it. The system and it's players need to be COMPLETELY done away with. That means a complete overhaul from the bottom up.

99% of the people in this country are on the wagon. The vast majority believe in this bullsh*t system. They believe in it enough to call you crazy for not voting or questioning the system. It's hard to f!ght against it when the participants don't know they're being pimped and are too stupid to look into it when you tell them.

The biggest thing that keeps America from having a real multi party system is the bullsh*t idea that only Democrats and Republicans are worth voting for. The media only shows you the puppets on the left and the puppets on the right and make it "uncool" to vote for anyone in the middle or otherwise. That idea has long been engrained in Americans and lack of education is mostly to blame.

Like I said, the game is rigged.
 5 years ago '04        #150
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 dlettern said:
I know how to read and comprehend very well. They fought and died so that Black people would have the right to vote and have a voice in our country. They considered voting a way to be a part of regular society. Voting is indeed American.

You saying they died for us to have the right to vote, then turn around and say voting doesn't mean sh*t? Do you understand logic? If you do, you would understand that you're saying they died in vain with that comment. I'm kinda glad people like you have decided not to vote
If you can read and comprehend very well, then why did ask me that question a.ssUMING that I said they fought and died in vain and for nothing?

You're just repeating what I just said....about how they fought for our RIGHT to vote. We never (not just including blacks, but the people in general) had a voice in our country...let's be real now.. If we really had freedom of speech and the government, president, and these politicians actually listened to us and took our voice into consideration, then this would be based on OUR votes (the people) and NOT the Electoral College.

Like I said, I never said for anyone not to vote or anything like that. We all have the right/choice on whether or not we wanna vote. I'm just saying that it really don't mean sh*t because we aren't the ones that elect the president...the Electoral College does..It seems as if you're brainwashed by thinking that your vote really matters and your voice matters when it was never about you and me to begin with...If it really was about the people that want change for the better of this country and the next generation, sh*t wouldn't be so fu*ked up like it is right now..but apparently you don't see that....And if it was really about the people, WE would make the decision on who gets elected...And if it was about the people, these politicians (Obama, Romney), Democrats, and Republicans wouldn't be lying to us and feeding us bullsh*t just to make themselves look good..

And are you mad because I don't vote?...It doesn't stop you from voting. Even if you didn't vote I wouldn't be mad. But answer this...Do you really think sh*t is gonna change for the better just because you voted?
 5 years ago '05        #151
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 getyagameup said:
you're really positive....you're making a decent point about activity however given the current state of affairs what DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE DONE TO CHANGE THE fu*kED UP-NESS OF THIS COUNTRY???? please tell me cuz voting for these puppets hasn't worked at all, at least in my lifetime....
Depends on what you consider fu*ked up. I dont think much can change drastically within the next few years as far as the economy and jobs ; however , major reform on institutions (education , social programs ) would be a start to at least help individuals who are poor now. That mainly resides at the state and local level ; however, those things can change easily with support. Want poor schools to flourish ? Change the laws that state school funding is based on local income. A standard of education funding , not a variance (what we have now).

Another change would be rewriting drug scheduling (switching marijuana to a medical scheduled drug would drastically change the prison population in NY since they are arrested with the stop and frisk bs) , you can effectively change the prison population , and police response in communities by doing so.

Better legislation and jail time for those who abuse corporate power and necessary breaks , ie: reinforcing ethics in business or go to jail.

Its a reason n*ggas in this thread can ONLY speak about the presidential election as far as voting , because they are one trick ponies with limited thought , only parroting sh*t they watch on youtube. They've been fooled to the point where voting only matters every 4 years , even more you only have two options

A lot of this anti-government ideals come from Karl Marx , a key point of his points of revolution is simply this: strength in numbers (ie voting as the safe way for internal structure change). With that in mind , if every person who doesn't vote, did vote , and formed an agenda and put their self behind an individual they seek fit, they'd dominate due to the sheer numbers. Quite simple if people quit sitting on their a.ss.

If occupy wasn't full of idiots like most posters here , sh*t would actually get done if they had a plan and we're just complaining. It was amazing people in large numbers got together , too bad they vandalized , and tore down already poor communities , diverting funds and resources to bullsh*t in an already fu*ked up area.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 09-21-2012 at 07:25 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #152
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,843 | Props total: 1755 1755
 getyagameup said:
damn, there are just too many idiotic responses in this thread to respond to. i might be here all night commenting on the ignorance of some of my "people" and commending those who actually know what's going on....however, i picked a few....

this is as clear as day to ANYONE who pays attention to anything going on in this country, listens, reads or just pays attention. great video. i'd vote for jesse in a second. the man knows exactly what the fu*k is going on.

great post. didn't know there were SO many people. i sincerely doubt any of them would every win, nor want too. they'd be dead within the first year. i would applaud the bravery and historical nature of this, however, i honestly believe that change in this country won't happen on a political front, unfortunately.

people, white people, look down on black folks, imo, cuz they fear us, secretly want to be us and know that we can actually threaten their existence were we to act like yall do. that's why they condition us to k!ll each other, lock us up at every juncture and incident possible and why they can't acknowledge, yes, to this day, the 400 years of slavery that they made us endure.

'that was how many years ago' - it's statements like this where intelligent black people wanna start calling white people crackas and honkey and sh*t like that because for you to say that, like the oppression hasn't evolved to a different type of oppression, let's me know that you don't know or just don't give a sh*t (i'm thinking the latter) about black people and our struggles. white people are the reason why the country is the way that it is. yall brought us here as slaves huh? there was no interest or care for our culture or us as human beings at that time and there's not that much more now, from most of you. that's how y'all have trained each other and unfortunately we've learned our sh*t from yall. some of us conscious brothers have woken up though, found our history, know who we are as grown up black men and speak out against the continued atrocities that are committed against our people.

i do agree with you that obama is useless....every president is so what he does is fu*king irrelevant. the fact that he's on instagram isn't surprising. in case you haven't noticed he's been the most social president ever, which i think is a distraction like most of the sh*t that he does so what's your point?? you can criticize the black man in office all you want. everything lupe said is true and exact. the fact that obama is in office is just a setup imo so that when sh*t pops off black people will get blamed for sh*t, as usual.

so you think voting for one of the candidates is going to initialize a serious change in this country???? really?? i'm waiting for your response. he never said that. he just said that voting for one side of the same coin is pointless. change in this country, REAL CHANGE, is NOT going to occur by a "president". the man is speaking truth and i can understand his rationale.

to be completely honest, i think that they did die in vain, logically. what the fu*k has the power to vote really given us??? i mean really. we vote for people who once they get into office? show that they are liars because they hardly do anything that they said they would during their campaign and start, i mean continue, taking corporate money to further its agenda?? that whole movement did help with SOME rights that we didn't have at all before however this too was a distraction and still continues to be.

the main idea of the subject is money now, not race. all these distractions, race, mtv, gas prices, romney's tax returns, obama being a citizen, 9/11 are small parts of the bigger agenda of a few people to control the entire world. that's been the agenda for a long time and it's slowly but surely coming to fruition. what lupe said is one hundred percent right. people, black people especially since we've endured more bullsh*t in this country, than any other race, should wake the fu*k up to what's going and realize that this sh*t is all bullsh*t. change is not going to come from either president. fu*k politics. at the end of the day they are going to do what they want to do anyway.

LOL

So do you function in the USA?

Usa offers so many programs, free education, college grants for minoritys its unreal. So how does that change a community if you got retards like you running around trying to spilt up races again.........

So of you ALL BLACK guys on here are annoying. White man this, white man that. damn let it go, yall act like slavery is still legal. Ever got into a arguement with a mad person? its impossible to get through. So if you come to the table with some 400 years of slavery sh*t, then i cant help you. I don't know what crying about it is going to do now, espically since no one alive can change that, its like people always resort to that in any racial talks. Now blacks can do anything in society, but yet its white people's fault that your people happen to occupy majority of prisons hahahahahaha. Its mostly blacks, k!lling blacks, so how did white people get blamed for that? Brainwash you on 106 and park on BET, is this why it got canceled lol

Last edited by vinceisallin; 09-21-2012 at 07:36 PM..
 09-21-2012, 07:24 PM         #153
ej5486  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint voting neiter fu*k that sh*t

P.S. romney aint winnin with his foolishness
 5 years ago '04        #154
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 GameBreaker said:
Ok, don't vote. Continue to have zero voice in matters pertaining to our country, and don't complain when you see sh*t you don't like. Our people didn't die for no reason. If it was not for voting officials in that represented African American interests, Lupe would not be in the position he's in today. And if he doesn't like the system, then maybe he should consider running for office to change the system he has disdain for.
We never had a voice when it pertained to our country...
 5 years ago '08        #155
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5105 5105
I'm wit Lu on this one, I'm not voting this time around. Stood in line last time for change and that sh*t ain't came. If anything its seems like sh*t done got worse, now I'm discouraging others from exercising there right but I'ma sit this one out.
 5 years ago '10        #156
astarisborn 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 534 534
 MosDefinition said:
where do you think these higher up people come from

they all start somewhere theres no factory of 40 to 60ish ivy league males

the wrong people get elected at a local level then they keep rising up the only way to stop them is to stop them at the start
We agree, I'm pleased by that. My state, Louisiana, CONSTANTLY picks corrupt people at local and state levels. I vote against them but to no avail. The real issue is the American public. If the average American wasn't completely oblivious to politics we could catch these snakes while the grass is still low. Take for instance, I wouldn't have been surprised if they would have made Bobby Jindal (Governor) Romney's running mate. They were going to make him McCain's running mate last time. Let me just say that guy is as straight and narrow as a question mark. So yes, I do believe changes start at the bottom. Problem is, what do we do about the roaches that have already risen to those heights?
 5 years ago '04        #157
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
fu*k lupe fiasco
 09-21-2012, 07:50 PM         #158
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
telling people not to to vote is stupid. period.

If you don't want to vote for president fine, but your city council, ordinances, mayors, local judges, congressmen, tax hikes, etc... all that sh*t matters.
 09-21-2012, 08:34 PM         #159
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why isnt lupe encouraging people to vote at the local/state level? why doesnt he open up a website that expresses his deals, aside from "fu*k voting", provide links on twitter that people can read up on, and actually be englihtened
 5 years ago '04        #160
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
lupe is such a f*ggot
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy