Lupe Fiasco Goes On Twitter Rant Against "Uppity Black Ni--as," Defends Right Not To Vote

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-21-2012, 05:26 PM         #121
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for someone who thinks he's intelligent he sure types like a dumbfu*k ignorant n*gga on twitter
 5 years ago '10        #122
astarisborn 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 534 534
I aint voting either for many of the same reasons he chose not to. Didn't vote in the last 2 either for those reasons. Until we have a REAL CHOICE in the matter, I won't waist my time and fool myself into believing that I actually have a say. Presidents aren't elected, they are SELECTED. We, as in the voting public, are swayed to "vote" for that person. If the votes don't go the way they are supposed to, nothing to fear, they'll just recreate "Florida 2000" to make it happen. But most times both puppets are on the same page and either way THEY WIN since they own both candidates anyway.

DISCLAIMER: These are my opinions, agree or disagree I'll still feel the same way!!!
 09-21-2012, 05:33 PM         #123
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
Vote for Kerry or Bush, it dont fu*kin matter.... country gonna go in the same direction, vote for McCain or Obama, it dont fu*kin matter... vote for Obama or Romney, it don't matter.... might as well just not fu*king vote....

People go through this charade every 4 years and never seem to learn.

[pic - click to view]

09-21-2012, 05:35 PM         #124
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astarisborn said:
I aint voting either for many of the same reasons he chose not to. Didn't vote in the last 2 either for those reasons. Until we have a REAL CHOICE in the matter, I won't waist my time and fool myself into believing that I actually have a say. Presidents aren't elected, they are SELECTED. We, as in the voting public, are swayed to "vote" for that person. If the votes don't go the way they are supposed to, nothing to fear, they'll just recreate "Florida 2000" to make it happen. But most times both puppets are on the same page and either way THEY WIN since they own both candidates anyway.

DISCLAIMER: These are my FACTS, agree or disagree I'll still feel the same way!!!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #125
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 RokkyRok said:
the reason why there is no third party is because the people that would vote for them don't vote

Here's a list of third party candidates, I'm sure amongst this group you'll find someone you'd want to vote for.
They dont hear you cause being ignorant is favored , especially since the president controls every level and piece of legislation that exist in the U.S.

They bi*ch about a two party system , when they can vote any 3rd party rep in any local , state, and fed level.

They complain about an ineffective president , don't give a sh*t about who makes it to senate or the house in order for his agenda to flow correctly.

They hate government , talk sh*t , but do nothing. If they we're about anything outside keyboard warriors , they'd k!ll off a few politicians and organize in full so the psedo-revolution can happen.

Fact is , sitting on your a.ss doesn't fix anything.

In all , dont trip off em (as if they matter in any significant way outside of BX) , these will be the social losers (half way there) , and poor of tomorrow as the middle class continues to decline.
 5 years ago '08        #126
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
lupe aint lied.

5 years ago '11        #127
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,255 | Props total: 17697 17697
A lot of people listen to music for an escape from things like politics for example...but what happens when some of the only people who can reach and make things resonate with the listeners about certain issues are the musicians themselves?
 5 years ago '04        #128
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
He's right. Voting does NOTHING, the system is set for multimillionaires to be president and the computerized voting is rigged. Only a slave would be stupid enough to think voting matters in 2012. No different than these music artist slaves who think having a label is what's it's all about.

Electoral College chooses president not you!
What is the Electoral College?

The Electoral College is a process, not a place. The founding fathers established it in the Constitution as a compromise between election of the President by a vote in Congress and election of the President by a popular vote of qualified citizens.

The Electoral College process consists of the selection of the electors, the meeting of the electors where they vote for President and Vice President, and the counting of the electoral votes by Congress.

The Electoral College consists of 538 electors. A majority of 270 electoral votes is required to elect the President. Your state’s entitled allotment of electors equals the number of members in its Congressional delegation: one for each member in the House of Representatives plus two for your Senators. Read more about the allocation of electoral votes.

Under the 23rd Amendment of the Constitution, the District of Columbia is allocated 3 electors and treated like a state for purposes of the Electoral College. For this reason, in the following discussion, the word “state” also refers to the District of Columbia.

Each candidate running for President in your state has his or her own group of electors. The electors are generally chosen by the candidate’s political party, but state laws vary on how the electors are selected and what their responsibilities are. Read more about the qualifications of the Electors and restrictions on who the Electors may vote for.

The presidential election is held every four years on the Tuesday after the first Monday in November. You help choose your state’s electors when you vote for President because when you vote for your candidate you are actually voting for your candidate’s electors.

Down Low Hugely don't do nothing but tell jokes about Black people. If he were another color we would call him racist for those same jokes. He's never done anything revolutionary only tap dance, shuck and jive as he's earned millions along the way. All of the entertainers are put in place to be safe good government citizens because they know that you the people will listen to them and follow them. Most rappers fall into the same category as these other entertainers. They aint about nothing. MLK was a Freemason and Communist who took our f!ght for freedom and transitioned it into the governments civil rights system. A system which has failed btw in case you haven't noticed.
 5 years ago '10        #129
astarisborn 
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
They dont hear you cause being ignorant is favored , especially since the president controls every level and piece of legislation that exist in the U.S.

They bi*ch about a two party system , when they can vote any 3rd party rep in any local , state, and fed level.

They complain about an ineffective president , don't give a sh*t about who makes it to senate or the house in order for his agenda to flow correctly.

They hate government , talk sh*t , but do nothing. If they we're about anything outside keyboard warriors , they'd k!ll off a few politicians and organize in full so the psedo-revolution can happen.

In all , dont trip off em (as if they matter in any significant way outside of BX) , these will be the social losers (half way there) , and poor of tomorrow as the middle class continues to decline.
Homie, I think people don't vote for 3rd party candidates for the simple fact that THEY HAVE NO EXPOSURE AND NO CHANCE OF WINNING. Why do you think Ron Paul decided to not run as a 3rd party candidate, he did that before. You aren't even guaranteed to make the ballot in every state. Having a 3rd party candidate win the presidency of the United States is the equivalent of Alabama losing to Alabama State or some other small a.ss school. It's not going to happen, so instead of just WASTING A VOTE we would rather NOT PARTICIPATE in wasting minutes of our lives we will never get returned. If I thought one of those guys had a shot in hell, I'd vote in a heartbeat. Look at TV, as far as America knows there is only 2 CANDIDATES. So the other people already lost due to the public believing we only have to choose between (A) [a douche] and (B) [a turd]. At least that's my take on it. Ignorance does not come into play with me on this matter.
 5 years ago '10        #130
astarisborn 
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
A lot of people listen to music for an escape from things like politics for example...but what happens when some of the only people who can reach and make things resonate with the listeners about certain issues are the musicians themselves?

Right, they are almost making it seem as if Lupe can't have an opinion or preference anymore since he is a musician.
 5 years ago '04        #131
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,057 | Props total: 19911 19911

It's wild as fu*k if you think about how Lupe went from Kick Push to sounding like a modern day Tupac.

09-21-2012, 06:08 PM         #132
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sick of u uppity black ni--as hiding behind your political correctness…MLK JR would be ashamed of yall…we still dying in these streets.. Wasting away in these prisons and trapped in mental slavery and all you ni--as can come up with is VOTE your way out?!?
He's right about that

And this system is fu*king broken, yet we participate, giving it legitimacy. He has a point
 5 years ago '11        #133
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,255 | Props total: 17697 17697
 astarisborn said:

Right, they are almost making it seem as if Lupe can't have an opinion or preference anymore since he is a musician.
not only that to me.... in the black community (at least around my age group, the college going range) the artists are some of our biggest influences period. n*ggas aren't involved in the political process and everything around it, they dont watch the news, but we are sure to focus on what any entertainer is doing.

I wasn't old enough to fully embrace and first hand experience Public Enemy and the powerful political and social messages they had in their music, but I don't see any movements now that emulate what the were doing.. most mainstream stuff is self destructive to our community. Anything political now is "preachy", but yet if our entertainers dont say it, we're basically uninformed.
 5 years ago '05        #134
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 astarisborn said:
Homie, I think people don't vote for 3rd party candidates for the simple fact that THEY HAVE NO EXPOSURE AND NO CHANCE OF WINNING. Why do you think Ron Paul decided to not run as a 3rd party candidate, he did that before. You aren't even guaranteed to make the ballot in every state. Having a 3rd party candidate win the presidency of the United States is the equivalent of Alabama losing to Alabama State or some other small a.ss school. It's not going to happen, so instead of just WASTING A VOTE we would rather NOT PARTICIPATE in wasting minutes of our lives we will never get returned. If I thought one of those guys had a shot in hell, I'd vote in a heartbeat. Look at TV, as far as America knows there is only 2 CANDIDATES. So the other people already lost due to the public believing we only have to choose between (A) [a douche] and (B) [a turd]. At least that's my take on it. Ignorance does not come into play with me on this matter.
Do you realize they only have no shot , cause you dont vote? Wait , for a bunch of people claiming it doesn't matter, I don't see anyone seriously supporting or banding together to make it happen.

How the hell did the Tea Party come to even be noticed? Because right wing idiots banded together.

Ron Paul could have been an excellent candidate , for all the online support , nobody gave a sh*t to walk their a.ss over and vote for him. Who fault is that ? The Voters.

Even more , you're life isn't determined by simply what the President does. You do realize , there are local issues that can be fixed in your community ? Social issues that can be fixed in your state? What is your reason for not voting in those places (where a majority of whites , and elders make up the voting populus) ?

Hold on , let me guess , because a Dem. or Rep sits on seat , you think its' hard for a 3rd party to get support locally , or at the state level Far from in comparison to the president.

Even more , how does ignorance not come into play when you just said the sentence before "due to the public believing we only have to choose between" , that is ignorance.

I just posted of a Big Bank memo (Citigroup) , who specifically said in 06 they we're worried about voting power of the 99% , yet still , that means nothing ?

But outside of that, I guess bi*ching (not you necessarily) is the only option , right ? Even though you're living life in such a terrible condition with no opportunities. If you we're serious about the things you spoke , government is so big and bad , and you so powerless , why just sit ? Cause at the end of the day , same dudes who claim anti-govt ideals , won't do sh*t to change anything. Just as stupid as people who blindly vote.

I could care less if Lupe doesn't vote , I'm not saying hes' dumb for not voting , the n*gga is dumb to say voting doesn't matter , and even more, to complain consistently but not do sh*t to help. Thats bi*ch n*gga sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #135
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
Lupe's right, but if he keeps it up with these rants he's gonna get to the point where no1 takes him seriously at all. Should just let the idiots keep being idiots.

"I got slave blood in these veins n*gga"

5 years ago '09        #136
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1801 1801
lupa fiasco needs kicked and pushed off a building
 5 years ago '08        #137
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 Cantankerous said:

If people hate both parties then they can vote independent or better yet? Start your own party, with all this talk why haven't they at least started their own party.

I never had any issues with someone that didn't like Obama and vote republican, green party,Independent party etc etc. You have ideas that can help this country, I have more respect for you than someone that just doesn't vote. So when people like Coonpe say sh*t like "well I ain't gonna vote and do sh*t", well okay then you shouldn't complain about anything, these are the same dudes that never really voted to begin with, especially when it came to stuff going around their state or town.

So it really doesn't matter what they say, since they're never going to get up and do anything about it. That's the most worthless thing you can do, "I hate this president but instead of starting any type of movement to making a change, I'll just sit on my a.ss and complain online". What a great solution to any change.
 5 years ago '11        #138
awww 111 heat pts111
space
space
$5,528 | Props total: 18084 18084
 FoShizzle8 said:
this post right here is why people look down upon black people

yeah,your ancestors went thru slavery.that was how many years ago,stop blaming every white person in the world because of it.and yeah,we have a black president.but who gives a sh*t about that black president if he would rather bullsh*t about taking pictures of himself on instagram and talking about nicki minaj instead of what 95 percent of america cares about

and 3 our of 4 people who made those threats had a picture of a black person as there avy
look down upon wtf whites want us to forget about the sh*t but noo yall dont want no one to forget about the holocaust fu*k otta here ill never forget that sh*t its not the slavery people get mad over its the fact after slavery we wasnt human in white people eyes we had no rights dumb a.ss for years after slavery the slavery is still mentally in black peoples brain do you accually think 400 years will go away and not effect a race a people
 5 years ago '10        #139
astarisborn 
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
Do you realize they only have no shot , cause you dont vote? Wait , for a bunch of people claiming it doesn't matter, I don't see anyone seriously supporting or banding together to make it happen.

How the hell did the Tea Party come to even be noticed? Because right wing idiots banded together.

Ron Paul could have been an excellent candidate , for all the online support , nobody gave a sh*t to walk their a.ss over and vote for him. Who fault is that ? The Voters.

Even more , you're life isn't determined by simply what the President does. You do realize , there are local issues that can be fixed in your community ? Social issues that can be fixed in your state? What is your reason for not voting in those places (where a majority of whites , and elders make up the voting populus) ?

Hold on , let me guess , because a Dem. or Rep sits on seat , you think its' hard for a 3rd party to get support locally , or at the state level Far from in comparison to the president.

Even more , how does ignorance not come into play when you just said the sentence before "due to the public believing we only have to choose between" , that is ignorance.

I just posted of a Big Bank memo (Citigroup) , who specifically said in 06 they we're worried about voting power of the 99% , yet still , that means nothing ?

But outside of that, I guess bi*ching (not you necessarily) is the only option , right ? Even though you're living life in such a terrible condition with no opportunities. If you we're serious about the things you spoke , government is so big and bad , and you so powerless , why just sit ? Cause at the end of the day , same dudes who claim anti-govt ideals , won't do sh*t to change anything. Just as stupid as people who blindly vote.

I could care less if Lupe doesn't vote , I'm not saying hes' dumb for not voting , the n*gga is dumb to say voting doesn't matter , and even more, to complain consistently but not do sh*t to help. Thats bi*ch n*gga sh*t.
Slow down bro, never said I don't vote period, only that I don't participate in the presidential election. I vote locally because I believe that is the ONLY place where your vote can really matter. I was ONLY speaking on this "dog-and-pony" show called the presidential election. Hell, I'm even debating once I'm out of the military to enter into politics (locally) to really try to make change.
 5 years ago '06        #140
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 MADIA said:
Lupe's right, but if he keeps it up with these rants he's gonna get to the point where no1 takes him seriously at all. Should just let the idiots keep being idiots.

"I got slave blood in these veins n*gga"

This is where he parts from all cutures. Lupe reminds me of that dude acting like someone always holding him back, when he could do better just by stfu. No one EVER stopped a war on twitter dog , if it's that bad then get in the trenches. What a douche
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago