Lupe Fiasco Goes On Twitter Rant Against "Uppity Black Ni--as," Defends Right Not To Vote

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-21-2012, 05:01 PM         #101
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
He's telling the truth, black people line up to vote for Obama like he actual gives a sh*t about them and gonna do something to help them lol.... wake up already, the system is rigged....
You're right, he's not the president of Black people, but the entire country.

If he hasn't done sh*t are you calling getting our troops back from Iraq, Obamacare (where the poor and those with pre-exsisting ailments are covered), the unemployment reforms, and countless other reforms nothing? If that's the case you got it, I guess I'm wrong and george w. was exactly the same
 09-21-2012, 05:03 PM         #102
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BeRRETASx said:
With all the complaining Lupe does I bet he won't leave
America, and live in another country

quite arguably one of the dumbest posts in the thread.

you're an idiot....the same parties you plan to vote for in november are in control/and have their hands in every pocket of damn near every country[particularly western countries] out there...so there really isn't anywhere else to go...dumb a.ss.
 5 years ago '07        #103
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
lupe a clown
 5 years ago '04        #104
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 117 117
 WordOnThaStreet said:
lupe making house n*ggas mad
^^^^This.

Not necessarily a Lupe fan but he telling it how it is. fu*k a Lupe it's not about the messenger it's the message.

If you do your OWN research on the science behind politics, social engineering, psychological warfare you might find truth in what he is saying.

All you have to do is STUDY the science of this game to find out how it is really played. It's not rocket science or theory, it's documented history.

But that will never happen for most n*ggaz on here because i forgot n*ggaz dont read
 09-21-2012, 05:05 PM         #105
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
this idiot again
how ironic is it that you call yourself "iThink" but you never really do....
 09-21-2012, 05:06 PM         #106
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
He's telling the truth, black people line up to vote for Obama like he actual gives a sh*t about them and gonna do something to help them lol.... wake up already, the system is rigged....
 5 years ago '04        #107
BeRRETASx 
space
space
$409 | Props total: 9 9
I see you've never left he US with that comment. You ever heard of China.

Michael_Moore said:

quite arguably one of the dumbest posts in the thread.

you're an idiot....the same parties you plan to vote for in november are in control/and have their hands in every pocket of damn near every country[particularly western countries] out there...so there really isn't anywhere else to go...dumb a.ss.
 5 years ago '05        #108
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
Ok, don't vote. Continue to have zero voice in matters pertaining to our country, and don't complain when you see sh*t you don't like. Our people didn't die for no reason. If it was not for voting officials in that represented African American interests, Lupe would not be in the position he's in today. And if he doesn't like the system, then maybe he should consider running for office to change the system he has disdain for.
 5 years ago '11        #109
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,390 | Props total: 3859 3859
Finally my n*gga Lupe opened his mouth and said something that sounds as smart as his rhymes. Our ancestors fought for our right to not vote just like the choice white people have.

Most folk have no idea whats goin on at all, and most black folk just wanna see a black man in office. Like it really fu*king matters who is in the white house.
 09-21-2012, 05:15 PM         #110
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Obama Warriors getting butt hurt.
 5 years ago '11        #111
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,355 | Props total: 7782 7782
Look its his own RIGHT to vote or not, because he don't want to, does it make him WRONG??? Majority of you n*ggas ain't say sh*t or been to no ballots when y'all let Bush Jr. Get them 8yrs off... And I bet you damn sure don't vote when it comes to your local officials,so cut this bullsh*t short about shifting on Lupes OPINION!

He just like many people can give two fu*ks about the political system, at the end of the day,the president still has to get the "OK" on any major moves affecting this country, regardless of color, so simply voting ain't changing too much of nothing. Just a small steps in a process thats more of a MJ moonwalk than a powerwalk towards progress if we gonna sit on our a.sses and debate rather than participate in this change towards progression.

You don't have to vote to be able to start/aid in pro-community organizations, you don't even have to contribute a dime, but just a lil time is all it takes for some to play a part. Others who can such as these high-profile folks should be able to put some $$$$ up, being that they are more fortunate than those that need the help.

Lupe made a proposition to DL and pretty much said fu*k the voting sh*t and
put up some bread to actually help directly through one of these pro-community type organizations I was speaking of, which DL has yet to respond to. So Who's really just talking a bunch of bullsh*t, and whose really making an attempt to be pro-active.

Minus the voting factor of course???
 09-21-2012, 05:16 PM         #112
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BeRRETASx said:
I see you've never left he US with that comment. You ever heard of China.
again...more proof of you being stupid, China is being used as a global model/template for the global governance system that the elite wish to impose on ALL western civilization,whether it's dealing with law enforcement,their limited child policy..etc...

so yea again dummy,there's nowhere else to go.
 5 years ago '10        #113
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
n*ggas jus trippin cuzz its Obama, if we really wanna be honest here. If it was Hillary
 5 years ago '07        #114
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
so why dont lupe talk about his boy he got busted in the heroin deal
 5 years ago '04        #115
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
I'm voting None of the Above
 5 years ago '04        #116
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
I agree with about 97% of what he said.
 09-21-2012, 05:20 PM         #117
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:
n*ggas jus trippin cuzz its Obama, if we really wanna be honest here. If it was Hillary

fu*k her too...
 5 years ago '08        #118
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
the reason why there is no third party is because the people that would vote for them don't vote

Here's a list of third party candidates, I'm sure amongst this group you'll find someone you'd want to vote for.
 5 years ago '07        #119
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
 marcusaka50 said:
I can't disagree with Lupe....I agree with him 100%. I'm still vote.

I already know republican/democratic is the same whoever is in office works for both sides.

I know even if obama is in office again what ever he decides to do both parties have to agree on it because he works for both sides.

I already know this country bullies other countries for their resources and tell you its because their threatening our country.

I could go on and on.

I'm still vote.
this..at the very least obama isn't as big of an idiot as romney is
 09-21-2012, 05:21 PM         #120
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vote for Kerry or Bush, it dont fu*kin matter.... country gonna go in the same direction, vote for McCain or Obama, it dont fu*kin matter... vote for Obama or Romney, it don't matter.... might as well just not fu*king vote....

People go through this charade every 4 years and never seem to learn.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy