Lupe Fiasco Goes On Twitter Rant Against "Uppity Black Ni--as," Defends Right Not To Vote

most viewed right now
 68
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 41
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #221
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 ThaLockerRoom said:
al gore won the popular vote against george bush....your vote doesn't determine the election
he lost the elctoral college just because you dumbasses didnt pay atention in civics class doesnt mean everyone else didnt it happened twice in history

bush won more electoral votes thats why he won in 2000

i swear the smart dumb n*ggas are in full force
 5 years ago '04        #222
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 WillieMaysHayes said:
YOU PEOPLE DO NOT PICK THE PRESIDENT

the ELECTORAL COLLEGE DOES



dumb fu*ks. it doesnt matter if u vote.


Unfortunately, they still don't seem to understand that...and they act like things are gonna change when they vote. I'm not telling them NOT to vote, but just saying that ain't sh*t gonna change when they do vote...

And to add to that, they can't tell the people that vote not to complain. Same thing applies to them...the ones that vote really shouldn't complain, cause they're the ones that voted these snakes in...and they KNOW that sh*t won't change for the better..
 5 years ago '10        #223
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,687 | Props total: 4580 4580
presidency ish is fake, people need to wake up

social democracy, freedom aint all that free
 5 years ago '04        #224
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 daman729 said:
Smh at voting. Whats even sadder is the fact that people think their votes matter. These people in power got yall brainwashed like fu*kin lab rats. Yeah, the runner that most people vote for may win but thats only cause the people in power approved it in the first place. Trust me, most people could vote for a candidate and the people in power who run this sh*t could set up it up so the one with less votes still wins.

Yeah lupe is self righteous and he talks too much sometimes, but in this case, hes right. Like i said in that other thread, alot of these politicians are friends behind close doors. They get fu*ked up together, do drugs together and fu*k the same women. The whole election is a fu*kin joke and people cant see it. Yeah you can stand in line to vote. Thats your right. But, in reality, your vote doesnt mean any more than they want it to be worth.
another smart dumb n*gga

no one thinks these people are mortal enemies but there are stark differences like i said youy smart dumb n*ggas dont realize how much power you do have you ignore the most important election that have direct impacts on your daily lives then bi*ch about why nothing happens

most of you smart dumb n*ggas cant even name you congressman senators a.ssemblyman or state senators let alone your councilman mayor or whos on your school board

keep doing exactly what they want you to do smart dumb n*ggas
 5 years ago '04        #225
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 knowughetto said:


Unfortunately, they still don't seem to understand that...and they act like things are gonna change when they vote. I'm not telling them NOT to vote, but just saying that ain't sh*t gonna change when they do vote...

And to add to that, they can't tell the people that vote not to complain. Same thing applies to them...the ones that vote really shouldn't complain, cause they're the ones that voted these snakes in...and they KNOW that sh*t won't change for the better..
name the last time a person won the popular vote in a state and didnt get the electoral votes for that state

you guys are missing the bigger picture and its right in front of you

why do you think they are changing voting laws because what happened in 2008 scared them sh*tless

if your vote didnt mean sh*t then why bother changing the laws to make it harder for college kids and poor people to vote

you arent even looking at the sh*t thats right in front of you
 5 years ago '06        #226
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 Gm0ney85 said:
..go vote n*gga.. it aint even hard...
Lupe just being stubborn. I dont care what you think of Obama or democrats. U must be out your mind to think America would be better under Romney.

Im not gone argue with anybody about this.
 5 years ago '10        #227
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,687 | Props total: 4580 4580
"gods precious people" are responsible for every world conflict

these people have been lying since the begining

no evidence of their ancient kingdom and even went as far to say Egypt enslaved them

no proof, lying since bce
 5 years ago '06        #228
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Everything he said was true though. I suggest everyone watch Jesse Ventura's recent interview on Piers Morgan.


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #229
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
He wanna get hardcore on DL Hughley but wanted to be diplomatic and peaceful with Chief Keef?? Ole bi*ch a.ss choose your battles wisely face a.ss n*gga!!!
 5 years ago '04        #230
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Matt504 said:
you're right, maybe if we all get out and vote this time, then the congressmen and senators will begin to take our plight seriously, never mind the fact that we've been voting forever and getting the exact same results.
did you vote in your primary

you have a problem with your senators or congressman but did you vote in the primary election

like i said these politician you hate they start somewhere they dont just magically appear
 5 years ago '06        #231
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 MosDefinition said:
another smart dumb n*gga

no one thinks these people are mortal enemies but there are stark differences like i said youy smart dumb n*ggas dont realize how much power you do have you ignore the most important election that have direct impacts on your daily lives then bi*ch about why nothing happens

most of you smart dumb n*ggas cant even name you congressman senators a.ssemblyman or state senators let alone your councilman mayor or whos on your school board

keep doing exactly what they want you to do smart dumb n*ggas
I get what you're saying...and I can see/understand where you're coming from...but man...you HAVE to know that our President doesn't OUR country...that's all I'm saying...and far as voting locally/state..yeah...people should go out and vote..far as a President of the United States go..you BETTER fu*king believe he was already selected b4 he got "elected" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ rules tha world...its sad but its tha way it is...tell me why we can't even take care of our own....and why are we soo damn busy "HELPING" other countries....notice the quotes ? How in da fu*k can you help someone else when you can't help yaself
 5 years ago '04        #232
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
I get what you're saying...and I can see/understand where you're coming from...but man...you HAVE to know that our President doesn't OUR country...that's all I'm saying...and far as voting locally/state..yeah...people should go out and vote..far as a President of the United States go..you BETTER fu*king believe he was already selected b4 he got "elected" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ rules tha world...its sad but its tha way it is...tell me why we can't even take care of our own....and why are we soo damn busy "HELPING" other countries....notice the quotes ? How in da fu*k can you help someone else when you can't help yaself
you mean the same guy who lost his first congressional race and had it not been for his senatorial opponent cheating on his famous wife he probably would have lost that race also

you mean that guy was selected by the guys behind the scenes. The president was the right man at the right place at the right time

if kerry wins in 04 or gore in 00 the president wouldnt be obama right now

part of the problem with the u.s. is we are the lone global hegemonic power which is an entirely different conversation and a 20 page thread in and of itself
 09-22-2012, 04:00 PM         #233
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menelek said:
Lupe just being stubborn. I dont care what you think of Obama or democrats. U must be out your mind to think America would be better under Romney.

Im not gone argue with anybody about this.


you're fu*kin' brain dead bro...no one co-signing Lupe's saying that neither dumbass...what we're saying is that Romney & Obama are controlled by the same ppl which means voting for either one is pointless because you'll be stuck with the same outcome either way...try paying attention stupid.
 5 years ago '06        #234
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 MosDefinition said:
you mean the same guy who lost his first congressional race and had it not been for his senatorial opponent cheating on his famous wife he probably would have lost that race also

you mean that guy was selected by the guys behind the scenes. The president was the right man at the right place at the right time

if kerry wins in 04 or gore in 00 the president wouldnt be obama right now

part of the problem with the u.s. is we are the lone global hegemonic power which is an entirely different conversation and a 20 page thread in and of itself
do you think sh*t just HAPPENS out of nowhere?????????????? These motherfu*kers are SMARTER than what you're making them out to be, bruh...they been schemin' and planning for 100's of years...sh*t just don't happen out the damn blue...look @ tha sh*t that is ALL over tv.....stupid....dumb..."reality" shows...and what are "we" and our "kids" gaining from that sh*t? NOTHING!..not sayin' a tv/media/movie star should raise ur child (that's the parents responsibility) but this sh*t is terrible..its another plan/idea to keep the American people off track of what's REALLY GOING ON IN AMERICA....

not to get off track but yeah...I do think Obama was already "selected" before he got "elected" tbh with you, man...I really do...NONE of these fu*king Presidents are trying to GET RID OF the REAL PROBLEMS us (Americans) suffer from...NONE of em..and if they do...well sh*t...you'll know what happen when you're eating ur cereal reading the paper







Tell me the last President that you know of who really tried to help the "people"....
 5 years ago '12        #235
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 13020 13020
 MosDefinition said:
another smart dumb n*gga

no one thinks these people are mortal enemies but there are stark differences like i said youy smart dumb n*ggas dont realize how much power you do have you ignore the most important election that have direct impacts on your daily lives then bi*ch about why nothing happens

most of you smart dumb n*ggas cant even name you congressman senators a.ssemblyman or state senators let alone your councilman mayor or whos on your school board

keep doing exactly what they want you to do smart dumb n*ggas
What is it exactly they want us to do? You got sh*t backwards. lol I think you're the real "smart dumb n*gga". Youre vote dont fu*kin matter. PERIOD. You can sit here and rant all day about this "power" you speak of. Yeah, people can stand together and make sh*t happen but I'm speaking from a deeper perspective. Its gonna be the same sh*t.

It's interesting how people use this whole "Don't vote and nothing will happen" argument. Whether you vote or not, the same exact sh*t is gonna happen. The country goes to sh*t or gets in a crisis, then the next pres comes in and supposedly promises to clean up the mess of the prior pres. This sh*t has been in rotation for years and years. I bet you if Romney wins, they will be trying to take his head off within 4 years just like they did obama. Whats even more sad is the fact that yore prob on of those people who actually think the president controls sh*t. He gonna do what he is told. PERIOD. The ones who control this sh*t are the billionaire families who control these banks.

And alot of these dam politicians dont give a sh*t about black folks anyway. My mind goes back to when these deluded n*ggas were praising Clinton and claiming he was for the black man. But in reality, he tightened up on crack laws when he knowingly was aware of the fact that the CIA was putting crack in the black communites then they locked up mostly blacks for the selling or using the same crack that the cia was shipping. Elections are a fu*kin joke.
 5 years ago '04        #236
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11865 11865
I'm as big a Lupe fan as you'll find, but he's fu*king up for this sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #237
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 daman729 said:
What is it exactly they want us to do? You got sh*t backwards. lol I think you're the real "smart dumb n*gga". Youre vote dont fu*kin matter. PERIOD. You can sit here and rant all day about this "power" you speak of. Yeah, people can stand together and make sh*t happen but I'm speaking from a deeper perspective. Its gonna be the same sh*t.

It's interesting how people use this whole "Don't vote and nothing will happen" argument. Whether you vote or not, the same exact sh*t is gonna happen. The country goes to sh*t or gets in a crisis, then the next pres comes in and supposedly promises to clean up the mess of the prior pres. This sh*t has been in rotation for years and years. I bet you if Romney wins, they will be trying to take his head off within 4 years just like they did obama. Whats even more sad is the fact that yore prob on of those people who actually think the president controls sh*t. He gonna do what he is told. PERIOD. The ones who control this sh*t are the billionaire families who control these banks.

And alot of these dam politicians dont give a sh*t about black folks anyway. My mind goes back to when these deluded n*ggas were praising Clinton and claiming he was for the black man. But in reality, he tightened up on crack laws when he knowingly was aware of the fact that the CIA was putting crack in the black communites then they locked up mostly blacks for the selling or using the same crack that the cia was shipping. Elections are a fu*kin joke.
da truth is out!
 5 years ago '04        #238
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
do you think sh*t just HAPPENS out of nowhere?????????????? These motherfu*kers are SMARTER than what you're making them out to be, bruh...they been schemin' and planning for 100's of years...sh*t just don't happen out the damn blue...look @ tha sh*t that is ALL over tv.....stupid....dumb..."reality" shows...and what are "we" and our "kids" gaining from that sh*t? NOTHING!..not sayin' a tv/media/movie star should raise ur child (that's the parents responsibility) but this sh*t is terrible..its another plan/idea to keep the American people off track of what's REALLY GOING ON IN AMERICA....

not to get off track but yeah...I do think Obama was already "selected" before he got "elected" tbh with you, man...I really do...NONE of these fu*king Presidents are trying to GET RID OF the REAL PROBLEMS us (Americans) suffer from...NONE of em..and if they do...well sh*t...you'll know what happen when you're eating ur cereal reading the paper







Tell me the last President that you know of who really tried to help the "people"....
you dont think lyndon b johnson legitimately tried to help black people you dont think affordable health care act aka obama care is a legitimate attempt to help people or the dream act
 5 years ago '04        #239
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Matt504 said:
Clinton was even inducted into the Black Arkansas Hall of Fame, the problem is that n*ggas is still in a deep sleep, and it's easy to tell which ones, they come in threads like these and defend a system that hasn't done sh*t for them, and call everyone who disagrees with it "smart dumb n*ggas".
it is really easy to see the lazy to the ones still asleep.

the problem isnt that the system is to hard to change its that smart dumb n*ggas are to lazy to even put in an effort

and i went to public school and graduated from a state university and used a governmernt loan to pay for it how can i say the system never did anything for me
 5 years ago '04        #240
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 Boo The Fool said:
god damn....what happened to lupe? Dude has been reckless as of lately
it's album release time...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy