Lupe Fiasco Goes On Twitter Rant Against "Uppity Black Ni--as," Defends Right Not To Vote

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-22-2012, 11:32 AM         #201
ThaLockerRoom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
al gore won the popular vote against george bush....your vote doesn't determine the election
 5 years ago '04        #202
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Cantankerous said:
Depends on what you consider fu*ked up. I dont think much can change drastically within the next few years as far as the economy and jobs ; however , major reform on institutions (education , social programs ) would be a start to at least help individuals who are poor now. That mainly resides at the state and local level ; however, those things can change easily with support. Want poor schools to flourish ? Change the laws that state school funding is based on local income. A standard of education funding , not a variance (what we have now).

Another change would be rewriting drug scheduling (switching marijuana to a medical scheduled drug would drastically change the prison population in NY since they are arrested with the stop and frisk bs) , you can effectively change the prison population , and police response in communities by doing so.

Better legislation and jail time for those who abuse corporate power and necessary breaks , ie: reinforcing ethics in business or go to jail.

Its a reason n*ggas in this thread can ONLY speak about the presidential election as far as voting , because they are one trick ponies with limited thought , only parroting sh*t they watch on youtube. They've been fooled to the point where voting only matters every 4 years , even more you only have two options

A lot of this anti-government ideals come from Karl Marx , a key point of his points of revolution is simply this: strength in numbers (ie voting as the safe way for internal structure change). With that in mind , if every person who doesn't vote, did vote , and formed an agenda and put their self behind an individual they seek fit, they'd dominate due to the sheer numbers. Quite simple if people quit sitting on their a.ss.

If occupy wasn't full of idiots like most posters here , sh*t would actually get done if they had a plan and we're just complaining. It was amazing people in large numbers got together , too bad they vandalized , and tore down already poor communities , diverting funds and resources to bullsh*t in an already fu*ked up area.
yep, education needs major reform. however, more money is diverted to military based spending on the fed level so that money that we could ask the fed for isn't there because they are buying helicopter planes that are supposedly the new sh*t. a lot of states, cities are broke and normally would look to the fed for help however they have other interests. they don't care about the kids like they should.

weed is legal no where in the world and won't be legal in this country on the fed level no time soon. there is too many other businesses, other than the police and prison system, that would be affected by it's legality. big pharma would take several blows to their bottom line should weed be legalized. the cotton industry too. yea, not to mention, mad people would come home too behind changes in this law. you're right about this too. really, the whole war on drugs thing would change the economy period if they just slowed down on locking people up for everything. in other places where it's readily available and taxed their isn't much usage. however, it benefits the whole prison system, POs, police would have less to do and the govt would lose a certain element of control over the people if this were to happen. i'd love to see it though. now, if colorado makes it legal in their election, i want to see how that plays out cuz it's going to put the state vs. the fed and that will be interesting.

i can agree with all that you're saying. i brought up and continue to bring my reference to black history in this country because from the gate, the game was rigged and it is still rigged today, just on a broader scale. has black folks banded together back then to revolutionize this country sh*t might have been easier because it was still new. there is always strength in numbers and that is the only way to get sh*t done. imo, where we are as a society today in this country is way past the strength in numbers working on a political level and that's what lupe was referring to, just didn't go all the way with it. the system is too far gone and needs to be completely revamped because of all the corruption and hidden agendas. i don't think that will happen through politics at this point. they just don't give a fu*k about the citizens, if you ask me. lastly, it's really funny to me that people are speaking about changing the system by political means and have been saying this for almost two centuries when how this country was founded, started and created was the furthest thing from politics. they acted like animals then and didn't give a fu*k however now we should all be civilized while they continue to fu*k people over with all of their bullsh*t.

vinceisallin said:

LOL

So do you function in the USA?

Usa offers so many programs, free education, college grants for minoritys its unreal. So how does that change a community if you got retards like you running around trying to spilt up races again.........

So of you ALL BLACK guys on here are annoying. White man this, white man that. damn let it go, yall act like slavery is still legal. Ever got into a arguement with a mad person? its impossible to get through. So if you come to the table with some 400 years of slavery sh*t, then i cant help you. I don't know what crying about it is going to do now, espically since no one alive can change that, its like people always resort to that in any racial talks. Now blacks can do anything in society, but yet its white people's fault that your people happen to occupy majority of prisons hahahahahaha. Its mostly blacks, k!lling blacks, so how did white people get blamed for that? Brainwash you on 106 and park on BET, is this why it got canceled lol
fyi, i'm a grown a.ss man. i might have watched 106 OCCASIONALLY on fridays to see the freestyle battles just to see what creative wordsmiths they could find and put on that show. i'm glad that show got cancelled. sh*t been commercialized. couldn't listen to the bullsh*t music that they played anyway.

i'm not angry dude. very passionate and knowledgeable on certain subjects and i'm not forgetting the history of this country cuz it tends to repeat itself and you really think things have changed? the more things change the more they remain the same. people do make their own choices in life, yes, BUT CHOICE IS AN ILLUSION. sh*t has evolved in this country to yes, where slavery isn't 100% legal anymore however we still live in a free slave economy and black people are targeted more than any other race. i'll have to say minorities though however we're still at the top of the list, especially when it comes to law enforcement. less of a fu*k is given about black life in this country and that mentality started with slavery. unfortunately, through the evolution of the media and music and the absence of teaching black history to black people, we have LEARNED how to hate ourselves along with a lot of white people. sh*t is subliminal as hell. yea, black on black crime is high. more so than it should be. what about education? health care? hiv status? yea, we have some ignorance in our midst however i'll mention slavery because that's where the sh*t started from and ignorant white people like you act like because a few of us made it and there are way more opportunities now than there were centuries ago everything is all good now?? fu*k outta here. yall BEEN winning for centuries. sh*t aint never was fair and yall never want sh*t to be fair now so don't give me that, it happened a long time ago and we should forget about it CUZ sh*t AINT NEVER BEEN RIGHT SINCE. last year, almost 90% of all stop and frisks in NY
were minorities, 90%!!!! so what only black people commit crimes in NYC? can you understand the mentality sh*t like that breeds??? all you hear about in the media is black people dying by the hands of police, sh*t's on video sometimes AND NOTHING IS STILL DONE ABOUT IT. so yeah i'mma say that it's the white people's plan to lock up all black people. difference between coke and crack is baking soda yet the time you get for crack is 20 times harsher. more non violent drug offenders in the feds than anything else, doing donkey years for some crack. the justice system isn't about justice for black people. they just lock them up and try to throw away the key. it's all about money. those are white people's rules. i'm not going to try and continue to explain myself. i know what i'm talking about. we're targeted....always have been and seemingly always will be. we'll survive the bullsh*t though, and f!ght cuz that's what we do.

MosDefinition said:
so what about all the other down ballot people in dc none of those elections matter the ones that directly affect dc is there a school board election what about city council

this is why dumbasses like lupe dont know what the fu*k they are talking about
at the end of the story, city and states get federal money to fund programs and do things. a lot of them are having budget issues now cuz all that fed money is going elsewhere, military for the most part. the system is corrupt and sucks for most americans now. the president has shown that he's not going to change anything really and the system is rigged. its needs to be completely overhauled. that's what he was eluding to.
 09-22-2012, 11:42 AM         #203
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe talkin truth, fu*k voting if you don't like either candidate, how the fu*k you expect me to go into the booth with the "lesser of 2 evils" mentality when I'm choosing someone to run the free world? fu*k that.
 5 years ago '04        #204
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
Did this n*gga really expect Obama to save Black America?!!!! Really? Dude get over it!!! It ain't happening anytime soon....
 09-22-2012, 12:20 PM         #205
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
Smh at voting. Whats even sadder is the fact that people think their votes matter. These people in power got yall brainwashed like fu*kin lab rats. Yeah, the runner that most people vote for may win but thats only cause the people in power approved it in the first place. Trust me, most people could vote for a candidate and the people in power who run this sh*t could set up it up so the one with less votes still wins.

Yeah lupe is self righteous and he talks too much sometimes, but in this case, hes right. Like i said in that other thread, alot of these politicians are friends behind close doors. They get fu*ked up together, do drugs together and fu*k the same women. The whole election is a fu*kin joke and people cant see it. Yeah you can stand in line to vote. Thats your right. But, in reality, your vote doesnt mean any more than they want it to be worth.
 5 years ago '06        #206
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
smh...people still believe their vote counts lol...its not funny..its sad actually...when people LEARN/and ACCEPT that there are more POWERFUL people out here than a fu*king "President" they'll be better off..damn country still fu*kED UP so that means the President is doing what he's suppose to do lol....sad ain it?
 09-22-2012, 12:56 PM         #207
WMYakballzWM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but but but diddy said vote or die
 5 years ago '06        #208
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 WMYakballzWM said:
but but but diddy said vote or die
and and and diddy somewhere gettin d!cked down this very moment
 5 years ago '06        #209
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 Theboybreblue said:
All i gotta say is if you n*ggas aint votin, then you dont have the right to complain about sh*t later on. And f*ck this b*tch made conspiracy theorist a.ss n*gga. Aint nobody got time his weak a.ss. I mean seriously this n*gga aint been relevant since "Day Dream" and even then he still was weak. So as far as im concerned he can go sit on a pinecone yo!
 5 years ago '04        #210
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2008 2008
why don't lupe leave the country..
 5 years ago '04        #211
thechanickal1 
space
space
space
$703 | Props total: 136 136
Not sure why he doesn't move if he hates it here so much
 5 years ago '08        #212
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 278 278
He has to speak with desmond tutu.
 5 years ago '04        #213
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
smh... I see its a lot of ignorance on BX as to the message that Lupe is trying to spread... #YallGoneGetThisWork
 5 years ago '04        #214
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
 MosDefinition said:
so what about all the other down ballot people in dc none of those elections matter the ones that directly affect dc is there a school board election what about city council

this is why dumbasses like lupe dont know what the fu*k they are talking about
Lupe aint dumb n***a... he's not talking about those elections... smh... thats actually a dumb comment on your part... but those elections are different in the sense that there isn't TOO much corruption in them like Presidential elections and some Govenor and Mayor elections. He isnt saying VOTING as a whole is not important..
 5 years ago '04        #215
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
 Young Buck said:
Oh yes Coonpe, I'm sure Malcolm X would be proud of you for shouting out a rapper that's glorifying the high murder rate in Chicago. Such a rebel for the people you are. He's truly "our brother".

Hey since you're giving this rant to DL, what happened to this energy when Chief Keef threatened to slap you? Hmmmm...

And I guess he's one of those negroes that believe Obama could fix the economy in 4 years, even though Obama said that couldn't happen and someone with a brain knew that couldn't be possible. I guess we completely forgot about Bush and the republicans putting this economy into hell.

Oh boy, let's have Lupe heal his "wounds of 400 years of institutionalized agony and destruction" that he didn't suffer but our ancestors did.

The same ancestors that suffered that agony and destruction for our freedom and civil rights, yet somehow since "we gots slave blood,we ain't gotta do sh*t".

But I'm sure Lupe was f!ghting by Nat Turner's side and helping our people.

Great motivation for the people, Coonpe. Just keep f!ghting back the corporation, while they're making you their slave and releasing albums like Lasers.

And I'm sure that black cover was used for that F&L 2 album, from your creative control at the label and not the label censoring you of what you wanted to actually do, so you just threw that black cover to look that it meant something.

Bravo.
you jumping back n forth and making little sense but much confusion, stay on topic.. stay consistant... start again!
 09-22-2012, 02:56 PM         #216
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotBYoungTurk said:
why don't lupe leave the country..
 thechanickal1 said:
Not sure why he doesn't move if he hates it here so much

Originally Posted By Michael_Moore
like I told the other idiots a couple pages back that suggested this...the same parties controlling Obama & Romney have their hands in damn near every pocket of every nation specifically western countries on the planet....there's nowhere else to go you waste of life...

basically every country sitting at a UN seat...so where exactly would you have ppl that don't want to be subjected to this new world order go?
 5 years ago '10        #217
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,605 | Props total: 4353 4353
leave lupe alone

unlike these sheep out here he doesnt believe in that fake presidency bull ish
 5 years ago '04        #218
bigcabb 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
i tell y'all what. dude's music makes you think.. that's a lot more than any of these other dudes who just get a kick outta making words sound alike while keeping the youth dumb.
 5 years ago '04        #219
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
 WillieMaysHayes said:
no1 is talking bout history or how many times it happened. dumbfu*k.
YOU dont pick the president
no you stupid fu*k you made a statement the electoral college goes with 3hat the voters in each state decide name the last time that didnt happen
 5 years ago '10        #220
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,605 | Props total: 4353 4353
apotheosis, 33rd degree aliyah
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
86 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
50 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
128 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy