Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Lupe Fiasco Goes On Twitter Rant Against "Uppity Black Ni--as," Defends Right Not To Vote

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
259 viewing
Audio inside Quentin Miller wrote Back to Back!!!!
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
102 viewing
Video inside Jay Electronica Disses Kendrick Lamar & Threatens To Smack 50 Cent's Ey..
179 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
90 viewing
Image inside [NSFW] J Hood Just Tried To Break The Internet...*pause
96 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
89 viewing
NBA Ex-NBA Star Jamal Mashburn Now Owns More Than 80 Franchises
51 comments
@sports
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Props Posts with the most Props:  0
Slaps Posts with the most Slaps:  0
 Lupe Fiasco Goes On Twitter Rant Against "Uppity Black Ni--as," Defends Right Not To Vote
Old 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #1
14615 pageviews
283 comments

Khamillitary 77 heat pts77 space
space
$367 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

Lupe Fiasco stays solidifying his reputation as Hip-Hop's most polarizing artist. Recently, D.L. Hughley rehashed the criticism of the Chicago rapper's decision not to vote in government in elections, going as far as saying he was "dumb." Taking to Twitter, last night Lupe, while making sure to mention his new album, Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album, Pt. 1, drops September 25th.

Just lettin you “Lupe Dumb Cuz He Don't Vote” crowd know that if y'all don't #LeeMeAlone my ni--as #YallGoneGetThisWork. Yo @rolandsmartin obama ain't gone lose cuz of me and my raps dawg…Now I'm begging you bruh bruh. Sick of u uppity black ni--as hiding behind your political correctness…MLK JR would be ashamed of yall…we still dying in these streets.. Wasting away in these prisons and trapped in mental slavery and all you ni--as can come up with is VOTE your way out?!?

Ni--a what about the 4 yrs in between? DL hughley righteous @ss still ain't hollered about dropping that bread…u ni--as is the worse. I got slave blood in these veins ni--a this system you want us to participate in at 1point until very recently didn't recognize my humanity. Let me heal from the wounds of 400 years of institutionalized agony and destruction first…then maybe I'll think about voting… For a system and a government that k!lls and steals all over the f-cking world with impunity and heartlessness for sake of what??? Not even in the name of GOD, in the name of corporate profit!! i aint voting 4 dat sh-t. U can unfollow if u want but #YallGoneGetThisWork

HHW

[pic - click to view]

Not sure if Lupe Fiasco or Chief Keef image image

top in section
54 viewing
Image inside I can be a little Picky, blame the Sticky Icky
21 comments
top in eyecandy/24hrs
top in section
49 viewing
Video inside Feb 6 - Cologne sex attacks: Female journalist groped live on TV at carnival
21 comments
top in news/24hrs

Old 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #2
#1nasfan  space
space
$10,651 | POWERFUL
People need to leave Lupe alone about this sh*t, if he doesn't like either candidate, it's his right not to vote, he hasn't told young people not to vote, he has only stated his reasons for not voting.
Old 3 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #3
Moony Jackson 317 heat pts317 space
space
$19,239 | POWERFUL
didn't this guy say on audubon ballroom for black people to stop saying n*gga cuz we better than that

now he calling black people who don't agree with his non voting stance "n*ggas" smh

if you gonna be a self righteous black empowerment type dude at least be consistent
Old 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #4
Da Realness 2 heat pts space
space
$12,422 | 20915497
Gangsta Lu bout to come out
Old 3 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #5
Moony Jackson 317 heat pts317 space
space
$19,239 | POWERFUL
he been watching too much loaded lux battles and listening to chief keef lately

them tweets look ignorant as fu*k lol
Old 3 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #6
Young Buck 19 heat pts19 space
space
$2,777 | POWERFUL
Oh yes Coonpe, I'm sure Malcolm X would be proud of you for shouting out a rapper that's glorifying the high murder rate in Chicago. Such a rebel for the people you are. He's truly "our brother".

Hey since you're giving this rant to DL, what happened to this energy when Chief Keef threatened to slap you? Hmmmm...

And I guess he's one of those negroes that believe Obama could fix the economy in 4 years, even though Obama said that couldn't happen and someone with a brain knew that couldn't be possible. I guess we completely forgot about Bush and the republicans putting this economy into hell.

Oh boy, let's have Lupe heal his "wounds of 400 years of institutionalized agony and destruction" that he didn't suffer but our ancestors did.

The same ancestors that suffered that agony and destruction for our freedom and civil rights, yet somehow since "we gots slave blood,we ain't gotta do sh*t".

But I'm sure Lupe was f!ghting by Nat Turner's side and helping our people.

Great motivation for the people, Coonpe. Just keep f!ghting back the corporation, while they're making you their slave and releasing albums like Lasers.

And I'm sure that black cover was used for that F&L 2 album, from your creative control at the label and not the label censoring you of what you wanted to actually do, so you just threw that black cover to look that it meant something.

Bravo.
Old 3 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #7
Young Buck 19 heat pts19 space
space
$2,777 | POWERFUL
Moony Jackson said:
didn't this guy say on audubon ballroom for black people to stop saying n*gga cuz we better than that

now he calling black people who don't agree with his non voting stance "n*ggas" smh

if you gonna be a self righteous black empowerment type dude at least be consistent
Oh no, we still gotz slave blood through these veins, so we're just "n*ggas" and completely powerless.
Old 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #8
MiseryCityTexas 12 heat pts12 space
space
$16,484 | POWERFUL
I agree with Lupe. motherfu*k voting.
Old 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #9
Jayceon 477 heat pts477 space
space
$27,063 | POWERFUL
I agree with most if not all the sh*t he said
Old 3 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #10
Zaosyn 258 heat pts258 space
space
$13,267 | POWERFUL
People better leave Lupe alone befor he shoots up a school
Old 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #11
kabnis 56 heat pts56 space
space
$6,641 | POWERFUL
what happened to buying Hybrid Theory twice you f*ggot a.ss n*gga
Old 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #12
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts space
space
$13,187 | 20469393
..go vote n*gga.. it aint even hard...
Old 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #13
Keith504 42 heat pts42 space
space
$3,322 | 20660133
man Lupe spittin that real sh*t.
Old 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #14
Broseph Stalin 26 heat pts26 space
space
$1,468 | 17405251
#yallgonegetthiswork
Old 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #15
kabnis 56 heat pts56 space
space
$6,641 | POWERFUL
PLK187 said:
yo i fu*k wit lupe, most yall n*ggas dont know that lupe is back out in the streets of chicago, my cousin kiki see him all the time now in englewood aka oblock.

he always in englewood and the street dudes is taking a liking to him, yallgongetthiswork is real and yall need to watch out cuz yallgoneseethembulletz hit your face.
you come off as a total f*ggot
Old 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #16
B T F 10 heat pts10 space
space
$14,397 | POWERFUL
god damn....what happened to lupe? Dude has been reckless as of lately
Old 3 years agoclass of '11 - on now - #17
CoochieCrook  space
space
$1,788 | 7021963
I aint voting either. i've voted in past elections, and thats not to say im not voting ever again, but yall do know the people dont vote for the president.
Old 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #18
Peterparker 30 heat pts30 space
space
$17,853 | POWERFUL
Moony Jackson said:

Out of all the relevant and intelligent things he spoke about in that post you go out your way to pick at him using the term n*gga?? Man if that aint a crab in the bucket house ****** mentality. How you gone call him out for being "self righteous black empowerment" (as if you know what that means) and you don't do sh*t for the people?

n*gga WAKE UP!!!! It's clear you DON'T GET IT
Old 09-21-2012, 06:00 AMclass of -  - #19
WordOnThaStreet  space
space
$n/a |
lupe making house n*ggas mad
Old 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #20
Ant McQueen 11 heat pts11 space
space
$9,546 | POWERFUL
WordOnThaStreet said:
lupe making house n*ggas mad
It's hard to take him seriously. He probably doesn't mean an 1/8th of the sh*t he's saying.

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
41 viewing
NFL ESPN made a GIF of Cam and it's like he has no rhythm.
63 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
37 viewing
Image inside Young Barbering Prodigy could fix lebrons hairline . 👀👀
92 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Image inside Hilary Duff In Bikini - Sexy Ass Milf
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Damn, dude studied the sh*t out of Pac
38 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Image inside Guy Falls Asleep At Work, The Internet Takes Him On Photoshop Adventures
166 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Feb 5 - Wife crashes her own funeral, shocks her husband, who had paid..
83 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside Nore Just Released A New Contender For Worst Album/Mixtape Cover
34 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Feb 4 - Gay' couple face trial for raping at least 5 of their 9 adopte..
22 comments
2 days ago
@news
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time