Lupe Fiasco Goes On Twitter Rant Against "Uppity Black Ni--as," Defends Right Not To Vote

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Believe Meek Mill Pushed DC4 Back To October Smh
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA D Wade low key Goat ankle breaker!
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-21-2012, 12:18 AM         #1
15058 pageviews
283 comments

Khamillitary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe Fiasco Goes On Twitter Rant Against "Uppity Black Ni--as," Defends Right Not To Vote

[pic - click to view]

Lupe Fiasco stays solidifying his reputation as Hip-Hop's most polarizing artist. Recently, D.L. Hughley rehashed the criticism of the Chicago rapper's decision not to vote in government in elections, going as far as saying he was "dumb." Taking to Twitter, last night Lupe, while making sure to mention his new album, Food & Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album, Pt. 1, drops September 25th.

Just lettin you “Lupe Dumb Cuz He Don't Vote” crowd know that if y'all don't #LeeMeAlone my ni--as #YallGoneGetThisWork. Yo @rolandsmartin obama ain't gone lose cuz of me and my raps dawg…Now I'm begging you bruh bruh. Sick of u uppity black ni--as hiding behind your political correctness…MLK JR would be ashamed of yall…we still dying in these streets.. Wasting away in these prisons and trapped in mental slavery and all you ni--as can come up with is VOTE your way out?!?

Ni--a what about the 4 yrs in between? DL hughley righteous @ss still ain't hollered about dropping that bread…u ni--as is the worse. I got slave blood in these veins ni--a this system you want us to participate in at 1point until very recently didn't recognize my humanity. Let me heal from the wounds of 400 years of institutionalized agony and destruction first…then maybe I'll think about voting… For a system and a government that k!lls and steals all over the f-cking world with impunity and heartlessness for sake of what??? Not even in the name of GOD, in the name of corporate profit!! i aint voting 4 dat sh-t. U can unfollow if u want but #YallGoneGetThisWork

[pic - click to view]

HHW

[pic - click to view]

Not sure if Lupe Fiasco or Chief Keef image image

283 comments for "Lupe Fiasco Goes On Twitter Rant Against "Uppity Black Ni--as," Defends Right Not To Vote"

4 years ago '04        #2
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 1979 1979
People need to leave Lupe alone about this sh*t, if he doesn't like either candidate, it's his right not to vote, he hasn't told young people not to vote, he has only stated his reasons for not voting.
 4 years ago '10        #3
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,378 | Props total: 430 430
didn't this guy say on audubon ballroom for black people to stop saying n*gga cuz we better than that

now he calling black people who don't agree with his non voting stance "n*ggas" smh

if you gonna be a self righteous black empowerment type dude at least be consistent
 4 years ago '06        #4
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,418 | Props total: 0 0
Gangsta Lu bout to come out
 4 years ago '10        #5
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,378 | Props total: 430 430
he been watching too much loaded lux battles and listening to chief keef lately

them tweets look ignorant as fu*k lol
 4 years ago '08        #6
Young Buck 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 125 125
Oh yes Coonpe, I'm sure Malcolm X would be proud of you for shouting out a rapper that's glorifying the high murder rate in Chicago. Such a rebel for the people you are. He's truly "our brother".

Hey since you're giving this rant to DL, what happened to this energy when Chief Keef threatened to slap you? Hmmmm...

And I guess he's one of those negroes that believe Obama could fix the economy in 4 years, even though Obama said that couldn't happen and someone with a brain knew that couldn't be possible. I guess we completely forgot about Bush and the republicans putting this economy into hell.

Oh boy, let's have Lupe heal his "wounds of 400 years of institutionalized agony and destruction" that he didn't suffer but our ancestors did.

The same ancestors that suffered that agony and destruction for our freedom and civil rights, yet somehow since "we gots slave blood,we ain't gotta do sh*t".

But I'm sure Lupe was f!ghting by Nat Turner's side and helping our people.

Great motivation for the people, Coonpe. Just keep f!ghting back the corporation, while they're making you their slave and releasing albums like Lasers.

And I'm sure that black cover was used for that F&L 2 album, from your creative control at the label and not the label censoring you of what you wanted to actually do, so you just threw that black cover to look that it meant something.

Bravo.
 4 years ago '08        #7
Young Buck 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 125 125
 Moony Jackson said:
didn't this guy say on audubon ballroom for black people to stop saying n*gga cuz we better than that

now he calling black people who don't agree with his non voting stance "n*ggas" smh

if you gonna be a self righteous black empowerment type dude at least be consistent
Oh no, we still gotz slave blood through these veins, so we're just "n*ggas" and completely powerless.
 4 years ago '07        #8
MiseryCityTexas 14 heat pts14
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 985 985
I agree with Lupe. motherfu*k voting.
 4 years ago '07        #9
Jayceon 477 heat pts477
space
space
space
$27,058 | Props total: 10 10
I agree with most if not all the sh*t he said
 4 years ago '09        #10
Zaosyn 258 heat pts258
space
space
$13,572 | Props total: 265 265
People better leave Lupe alone befor he shoots up a school
 4 years ago '11        #11
kabnis 60 heat pts60
space
space
$8,747 | Props total: 2735 2735
what happened to buying Hybrid Theory twice you f*ggot a.ss n*gga
 4 years ago '05        #12
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,423 | Props total: 752 752
..go vote n*gga.. it aint even hard...
 4 years ago '08        #13
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,324 | Props total: 3 3
man Lupe spittin that real sh*t.
 4 years ago '11        #14
Broseph Stalin 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,010 | Props total: 1728 1728
#yallgonegetthiswork
 4 years ago '11        #15
kabnis 60 heat pts60
space
space
$8,747 | Props total: 2735 2735
 PLK187 said:
yo i fu*k wit lupe, most yall n*ggas dont know that lupe is back out in the streets of chicago, my cousin kiki see him all the time now in englewood aka oblock.

he always in englewood and the street dudes is taking a liking to him, yallgongetthiswork is real and yall need to watch out cuz yallgoneseethembulletz hit your face.
you come off as a total f*ggot
 4 years ago '12        #16
Boo The Fool 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,186 | Props total: 1727 1727
god damn....what happened to lupe? Dude has been reckless as of lately
 4 years ago '11        #17
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,143 | Props total: 626 626
I aint voting either. i've voted in past elections, and thats not to say im not voting ever again, but yall do know the people dont vote for the president.
 4 years ago '05        #18
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 2412 2412
 Moony Jackson said:

Out of all the relevant and intelligent things he spoke about in that post you go out your way to pick at him using the term n*gga?? Man if that aint a crab in the bucket house ****** mentality. How you gone call him out for being "self righteous black empowerment" (as if you know what that means) and you don't do sh*t for the people?

n*gga WAKE UP!!!! It's clear you DON'T GET IT
 09-21-2012, 05:00 AM         #19
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lupe making house n*ggas mad
 4 years ago '10        #20
Ant McQueen 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,056 | Props total: 682 682
 WordOnThaStreet said:
lupe making house n*ggas mad
It's hard to take him seriously. He probably doesn't mean an 1/8th of the sh*t he's saying.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
155 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
272 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
230 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘True Memoirs of an International Assassin’ Trailer: How Is Kevin James..
26 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
93 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
46 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy