Roscoe Dash Still Going in, Drops Some Pics As Proof, Responds to Meek Mill

most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 375 375
 Kadillac87 said:




Every girl in that video can get the D

 6 years ago '05        #82
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8937 8937
Good way to end up not getting calls for work.
 6 years ago '04        #83
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 557 557
Honestly, its a fu*ked up situation if cats are just straight up not giving him is credit. BUT...he needs to learn from it and move on for the sake of not F'ing up future money. Like has been said I think, cats arent going to wanna work with a dude who has bi*ch tendencies...who, if there is a disagreement, will start leaking text messages and emails, etc trying to "expose" someone, rather than handling it in house.

I mean, if it was all good just a week ago, then dont try to expose someone later..try to handle it first. He worked with Wale after Lotus Flower bomb, but is now trying to expose dude for that old song. Maybe he tried to handle it on the low first and just got blown off, but others may be wary of working with a dude who carries his business like this...Now he's that disgruntled that he dont give a fu*k, then thats on him, but I hope he's ready for the cold shoulder in the future.

I wish these dudes would smarten up, and from jump street, let it be known that we can be cool, but I need everything in writing...down to an agreement on credits, money, video appearances, etc. Letting the legal system out somebody is different than going on twitter etc. Other cats cant be mad if a dude broke a agreement, you try to handle it man to man, and when that dont work so you say F it and let the courts handle it for you.

You cant just let yourself get punked, but you got to be smart about it if you trying to still get money within the same industry.
 6 years ago '11        #84
bezzle 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$590 | Props total: 42 42
 VicDutch said:

[pic - click to view]

 09-25-2012, 11:24 AM         #85
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ralph Nautica said:
n*ggas acting like Roscoe ain't got hits
Boxden haters, man
 09-25-2012, 11:42 AM         #86
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DboyFlexxxin said:
and there goes roscoe's career. just developed a lot of bad relationships and ended future ones before they started
*no*
see. Bobby Womack's career
 6 years ago '12        #87
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 bezzle said:


Originally Posted by VicDutch
Lil Mouse - fu*k Around [EXCLUSIVE MUSIC VIDEO] Shot by P Noble - YouTube
[pic - click to view]

loool? I missed the joke
 6 years ago '05        #88
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,349 | Props total: 561 561
tracklists looks like mine cept for mr nice watch
 6 years ago '05        #89
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,922 | Props total: 12553 12553
 Kadillac87 said:
This n*gga wiped his mohawk on the screen before he took the pics
 6 years ago '11        #90
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 thegod said:
Honestly, its a fu*ked up situation if cats are just straight up not giving him is credit. BUT...he needs to learn from it and move on for the sake of not F'ing up future money. Like has been said I think, cats arent going to wanna work with a dude who has bi*ch tendencies...who, if there is a disagreement, will start leaking text messages and emails, etc trying to "expose" someone, rather than handling it in house.

I mean, if it was all good just a week ago, then dont try to expose someone later..try to handle it first. He worked with Wale after Lotus Flower bomb, but is now trying to expose dude for that old song. Maybe he tried to handle it on the low first and just got blown off, but others may be wary of working with a dude who carries his business like this...Now he's that disgruntled that he dont give a fu*k, then thats on him, but I hope he's ready for the cold shoulder in the future.

I wish these dudes would smarten up, and from jump street, let it be known that we can be cool, but I need everything in writing...down to an agreement on credits, money, video appearances, etc. Letting the legal system out somebody is different than going on twitter etc. Other cats cant be mad if a dude broke a agreement, you try to handle it man to man, and when that dont work so you say F it and let the courts handle it for you.

You cant just let yourself get punked, but you got to be smart about it if you trying to still get money within the same industry.
Naw. A bi*ch tendency would be to lay there and keep getting fu*ked. Or, to not give a person credit for helping make a song. did he forget that his adlibs were on the track too?
 6 years ago '10        #91
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 256 256
Imma say one name of a n*gga getting money in the industry that nobody respects but will lawyer up or whatever to get to that check


Young Berg
 6 years ago '08        #92
El_Maravilloso1 
space
avatar space
space
$3,529 | Props total: 550 550
"
[pic - click to view]

"


LMFAOOOOO
 09-25-2012, 02:01 PM         #93
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
roscoe has done some hot sh*t but not alot of people heard it.. yall f*ggets stuck on MTV and BET music
 6 years ago '04        #94
.Mase Da Rula. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 179 179
this n*gga crying bout people stealing songs when he began his career with a stolen song... "All the way turnt up" was stolen from Usher's old group One Chance

they record the song first then he came and stolen the sh*t or brought the rights to it... and it became a hit
 6 years ago '09        #95
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,484 | Props total: 2218 2218
 ImInHerMouth said:
Naw. A bi*ch tendency would be to lay there and keep getting fu*ked. Or, to not give a person credit for helping make a song. did he forget that his adlibs were on the track too?
thats what im saying why let someone step over you and sh*t. And roscoe dash just proved he is real man
 6 years ago '08        #96
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6874 6874
 Kingpin 313 said:
He wrote all them trash j.Cole songs
n*gga shoot ya eardrums with that remark.
 6 years ago '07        #97
blackjewelz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,445 | Props total: 3250 3250
n*gga crying over getting his credit. fu*k all that..did you get your CHECK?If so,shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '07        #98
blackjewelz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,445 | Props total: 3250 3250
 .Mase Da Rula. said:
this n*gga crying bout people stealing songs when he began his career with a stolen song... "All the way turnt up" was stolen from Usher's old group One Chance

they record the song first then he came and stolen the sh*t or brought the rights to it... and it became a hit
If you buy the rights,it ain't stolen n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #99
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,163 | Props total: 786 786
I'll keep it simple.. Dash fu*ked him self. He should have had some paper work instead of being eager. But at the same time jump out there and make some records and take the lost since u don't have legal on ur side. If he did he could easy bank since he dont night night n*gga. It sucks but its business and the dark side of it.... Rappers are too emotional and easy to frustrate
 6 years ago '04        #100
.Mase Da Rula. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 179 179
 blackjewelz said:
If you buy the rights,it ain't stolen n*gga.
stolen as in not originally his song....

just like in this case doing songs with YE.. I know he got paid for.. just not put in the production notes...

thats the kettle calling the pot black...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
123 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
135 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy