Sep 20 - St!ipper mom busted after dropping 9k in food stamps on fake b00ty

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,620 | Props total: 1798 1798
rubber a.ss?
 5 years ago '11        #22
gc le phresh 
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
“I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney. You lazy b____ is f______ up the economy.”
 5 years ago '04        #23
Merk 
space
space
$695 | Props total: 5 5
 Based_One said:
Had to be a n*gga and she had to buy n*gga things
lmaoooo
 09-21-2012, 07:00 PM         #24
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endless lies said:
Dubious story from dubious source is dubious.

Yeah okay, lemme just swipe my EBT card here in the damn SURGEONS OFFICE. :tard:
They usually funnel it through a third party, which pays them $$$ for the food stamps. I've heard about it being done, never actually seen someone do it though. It's kinda like insurance fraud, and how people end up getting paid for their PIP.

This entire story
 09-21-2012, 07:10 PM         #25
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya its strange because ive seen people take their food stamps sell them for 50 cents on the dollar to somebody who makes good money. but horrible money management is what gets them in that spot in the first place i guess.
 5 years ago '04        #26
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Suppafresh said:
I swear the sh*t people strive to fu*king get. I would have more respect for this ***** had she taken the money instead and used it for a education.
ok. so all white people don't waste money right??

UcantCme said:
***** people
white people. remember friendly's restaurant? well, the former ceo, instead of wanting to pay the pensions of the workers that made him a millionaire, he bankrupts the company so that he could keep all the money to himself. yea, black folks do some stupid sh*t. white do the fu*ked up sh*t. slight difference.

Steelo Green said:
Seriously, how the fu*k do you pay for a.ss shots with an EBT card?
he must've had some cereal and oj in the back to get card access. this sh*t don't even sound right.
 5 years ago '07        #27
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,251 | Props total: 4734 4734
its about time we had some romney smileys in this bi*ch.
 5 years ago '12        #28
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,450 | Props total: 976 976
bi*ches like this give my people a bad name man.
 5 years ago '12        #29
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 thetfd said:

[pic - click to view]

Brenda Charlestain committed nearly $24,000 worth of food stamp fraud, prosecutors said she spent money on plastic surgery, an expensive car stereo system and a bright pink custom paint job for her 2008 Dodge Charger.

All i can say is wow
 09-21-2012, 09:10 PM         #30
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so no white guy is gone to say these honkeys are in here are starting race wars?

i wonder why
 09-21-2012, 09:39 PM         #31
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
so no white guy is gone to say these honkeys are in here are starting race wars?

i wonder why
How about no race wars
 5 years ago '04        #32
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
 Based_One said:
Had to be a n*gga and she had to buy n*gga things
Yea i bet it's fake and sort of supposed to be some "funny joke", about black ppl and food stamps, when actually there's just as many others on fs. Lol. Another cheap shot at trying to a.ssassinate the character of those poor black ppl. It sux being black in America. I feel for those ppl like no other. First of all, how can someone have $24,000 in food stamps??? Please... Whatever though. And if it is real... whatever, that sucks and is pretty stupid. Ppl abusing the money that the government gives them sux for the ppl that really need it. And ppl who judge the ppl that actually "need" government a.ssistance just suck in life.

So weird though, my friend (who's white btw), told me that he goes to some liquor store where they give him .85 cents cash for every $1 dollar of food stamp money. SMH at ALL the abusers of governent a.ssistance.

P.S.
Since whites are the biggest percentage of ppl in the U.S. we all know that they're the highest number of ppl receiving food stamps and welfar and any other type of government a.ssistance, That's why it k!lls me when ppl always target the Blacks. America will never change pretty much. It is what it is. There's some of us that are just good people who don't see color as an issue. I wish more of us were like that so we could change the world and stop "picking" on the blacks and other minorities (for lack of better words). Everyone deserves to be on the same playing field without being judged, ridiculed, and indirectly oppressed. When i say i wish more of us were like that... i'm talking about the blacks too that have prejudices against whites and other races. I know we all hve our little prejudices, and that's fine. But when it goes deep enough to where it turns into real hate, that sux. We have to do better ppl. I could keep typing forever on this issue, so yea i'm sorry people... it's just an important issue to me. No need to say ... "why'd your stupid type a whole essay". Simply don't read it if you don't want to. Ya'll be peace out there tho. :/
 5 years ago '04        #33
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
Yea the story is definitely fake and the fact that some of you guys tie it to black ppl sucks. U just wish it was true to validate the views you already have against those people. How in the hell can someone get $24,000 dollars on an ebt card? That would take a very long time to accumulate. And even then, i'm pretty sure once the EBT card get's up to a certain amount, if you haven't spent any, it will stop adding up.

Ppl saying sh*t like "this makes my ppl look bad". No ur just an idiot ( u kinda make sense but not). Ur ppl aren't looking bad... ppl are making up fake stories to try and make ur ppl look bad.. to try and make u feel less about yourself and your ppl. This story is faker than a $3 dollar bill. You kids have to learn to start questioning things and not just believeing the first thing u read on the internet.

Hey though guys??!!! Guess what???! I just got dropped off at my pad by some freaking aliens. They let me in the UFO and everything..sh*t was so dope. The walls were just these 3D TV's..like seriously, all of the walls!! ET was there and everything.

Last edited by DollarBillYall; 09-21-2012 at 10:20 PM.. Reason: fixxxing of errors
 09-21-2012, 11:18 PM         #34
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
ok. so all white people don't waste money right??

white people. remember friendly's restaurant? well, the former ceo, instead of wanting to pay the pensions of the workers that made him a millionaire, he bankrupts the company so that he could keep all the money to himself. yea, black folks do some stupid sh*t. white do the fu*ked up sh*t. slight difference.

he must've had some cereal and oj in the back to get card access. this sh*t don't even sound right.
 bigree61 said:

i wonder why
Bait much, f*ggots? - White Guy.
 5 years ago '11        #35
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
It would have taken her 5 years to get all that money unless she had like 4 or more kids. - Keith Clark
 5 years ago '04        #36
pakman85 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 220 220
true story

5 years ago '05        #37
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,708 | Props total: 6995 6995
 pakman85 said:
true story

some bi*ch who worked for the food share program here did the same sh*t people pay them to put more money on their accounts. Hope the bi*ch had fun because them Brittney Griner looking bi*ches bout to be eating that brand spanking new a.ss.
 5 years ago '10        #38
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 fcb10 said:
She wanted to make that b00ty
 5 years ago '05        #39
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Deez bi*ches wack going through all that for some a.ss shots. fu*k outta here wack bi*ch.
 5 years ago '06        #40
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 927 927
 rai09 said:
the better question is why does a a.ss shot cost 20 stacks
This

fail a.ss broad, d!ck dumb wh0ores
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy