Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #361
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 South Side said:
No it doesn't, Jeezy said he signed Gibbs for this very reason. They're two opposite sides of the street spectrum. Jeezy was the pusher & Gibbs was the stick em up man. Obviously living on the streets they would have some subject matter that would coincide but you don't hear Freddie talking about how much coke he's weighing & pushing. He's usually talking about either how much weed he's sold or is smoking.

How many Gibbs projects have you listened to? Because you should know better if it's more than this tape...
aight so street rapper would be more apropos then

ok trouble rap about the same sh*t. what is it that separates them where backpackers only listen to gibbs sh*t? they both tell the same kinds of tales and rap about the same sh*t with comparable skill level
 5 years ago '10        #362
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
Is an explaination reallly necessary though ? Like I said, we like what we like (for whatever reason). It's not really as simple as..."why you backpackers listen to freddie but hate other trap rappers". You're basically sayin' If you like one rapper of a certain style, you have to like all rappers that are in the same category. For example, If you like Nas, do you absolutely have to like Mobb Deep or Cormega too ?
yes I listen to nas, mobb deep and cormega

I don't see how you can listen to some street gangsta rapper like gibbs and hate on other rappers in his genre
 5 years ago '11        #363
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Moony Jackson said:
aight so street rapper would be more apropos then

ok trouble rap about the same sh*t. what is it that separates them where backpackers only listen to gibbs sh*t? they both tell the same kinds of tales and rap about the same sh*t with comparable skill level
Yes it would be.

You don't have to live the street life to know everybody doesn't have the same stories to tell. Name another street rapper that makes weed songs as well as Freddie. That makes introspective tracks as well as Freddie. That makes extrospective tracks as well as Freddie.

He's far from just your average run of the mill street n*gga. He can be gangsta, gangsta and one mic all with an impeccable flow to match. Most backpackers salivate over lyrical proficiency no? What wouldn't be appealing about a "street rapper" with a subject matter range as wide as Freddie's?
 5 years ago '04        #364
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,831 | Props total: 4895 4895
Who produced Middle Of The Night, Seventeen, Fu*k Them n*ggaz & Breaking Bad?

Last edited by Juicy "J"; 09-25-2012 at 10:56 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #365
space
space
 South Side said:
Yes it would be.

You don't have to live the street life to know everybody doesn't have the same stories to tell. Name another street rapper that makes weed songs as well as Freddie. That makes introspective tracks as well as Freddie. That makes extrospective tracks as well as Freddie.

He's far from just your average run of the mill street n*gga. He can be gangsta, gangsta and one mic all with an impeccable flow to match. Most backpackers salivate over lyrical proficiency no? What wouldn't be appealing about a "street rapper" with a subject matter range as wide as Freddie's?
Im sayin tho, alley boy and trouble don't make street sh*t with a wide range of subject matter too?

maybe its his flow that they like
 5 years ago '11        #366
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Moony Jackson said:
Im sayin tho, alley boy and trouble don't make street sh*t with a wide range of subject matter too?

maybe its his flow that they like
That's not why you're in here though. You're mad they like Freddie, Alley Boy ain't got nothin to do with him.

Whatever the reason I've given you reasons why they aren't hypocrites. Sufficient or not my work here is done...
 5 years ago '10        #367
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
So do I, but you really can't see it as possible that someone could like Nas and not Mobb Deep though ? You're the first person I've came across with this logic. It's whatever though. How about that tape ?
its not complicated logic, its actually simple

you ever listen to gibbs on a music player and it recommends you other rappers that are similar to him? do you listen to any of those rappers?

South Side said:
That's not why you're in here though. You're mad they like Freddie, Alley Boy ain't got nothin to do with him.

Whatever the reason I've given you reasons why they aren't hypocrites. Sufficient or not my work here is done...
mad? nah you must be confused lil homie I'm not mad at these n*ggas

I'm just trying to see what makes gibbs attract backpackers when they usually have disdain for those type of rappers

I go in a lil mouse thread and see these same cats talking about how its a disgrace and all that

but they listen to gibbs music that glorifies that lifestyle

its hypocrisy
 5 years ago '04        #368
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
space
Who produced Middle Of The Night, Seventeen, Fu*k Them n*ggaz & Breaking Bad?
 5 years ago '11        #369
dejordan 
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 288 288
 ballergenetics said:
Is an explaination reallly necessary though ? Like I said, we like what we like (for whatever reason). It's not really as simple as..."why you backpackers listen to freddie but hate other trap rappers". You're basically sayin' If you like one rapper of a certain style, you have to like all rappers that are in the same category. For example, If you like Nas, do you absolutely have to like Mobb Deep or Cormega too ?
you don't have to but almost everyone who fu*ks with nas also listens to at least some of his peers, such as mobb deep or raekwon. these backpacker gibbs fans literally don't listen to any other modern street rappers. i'm not saying i expect them to be into chief keef and 2 chainz but it's crazy that they don't listen to any of them. and they usually like to sh*t on them all the time. it's very hypocritical.
 5 years ago '10        #370
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
i don't like gibbs anymore. gibbs before he signed to wack a.ss cte>>>>
 5 years ago '04        #371
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6066 6066
Bout it bout it in the trunk =
 5 years ago '12        #372
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,737 | Props total: 607 607
 SeattleLost said:
i don't like gibbs anymore. gibbs before he signed to wack a.ss cte>>>>
Says the bricksquad d!ck sucker
 5 years ago '08        #373
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,817 | Props total: 9136 9136
Money clothes hoes

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #374
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Seventeen - T-Minus
fu*k Them n*ggaz - Lil Lody
Breaking Bad - Statik Selektah

Middle Of The Night? No idea lol.
Good lookin' out bruh! Preciate ya!....do anybody know who produced Middle Of The Night?
 5 years ago '04        #375
Juicy "J" 2 heat pts
space
space
Also does anyone got the production credits for midwestgangstaboxframecadillacmuzik?
 09-26-2012, 04:12 AM         #376
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These beats don't suit Gibbs, he needs nothing but hard sh*t.
 09-26-2012, 05:14 AM         #377
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
These beats don't suit Gibbs, he needs nothing but hard sh*t.
same thing i was thinking, Gibbs sounds better on that trap sh*t with Jeezy, that's why that "BFK" was dope
 5 years ago '10        #378
jt satan 79 heat pts79 OP
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172
yall n*ggas trippin like freddie gibbs wasnt them old school hiphop beats before he signed to cte
 5 years ago '07        #379
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 jt satan said:
yall n*ggas trippin like freddie gibbs wasnt them old school hiphop beats before he signed to cte

not even that though, n*ggas acting like gibbs didn't just drop TWO eps with madlib
 09-26-2012, 07:05 AM         #380
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i prefer him on that trap sh*t on the real, them beats he rappin on well most of them, or too soft man...be real
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy