most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-21-2012, 03:53 AM         #141
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
where you been. i haven't see your music on anybody's tape recently. i'm not hating i'm just asking
Lil lody dropped a track on his last mixtape produced by doughboy beatz. The beat go hard but lody fu*kd it up imo
 09-21-2012, 04:01 AM         #142
Maafa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
You will pay dues for the rest of your life and not get credit, thats why some independent cats dont want to sign to a major coz they know the sh*t that goes down on a big label

Hollywood is a "Me against the world" industry... When you famous, everyone wanna fucck wit you, when you go broke then nobody gives a fucck about you, so while im out there in the jungle i might aswell f!ght for my place than do n*ggas favors and not get credit... When they make movies everyone gets they credit even the people that cooked food so even if i fart and it somehow end up on your album i want my fucckin credit
real talk
 09-21-2012, 04:01 AM         #143
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
That sh*t is dirty. They took the Don't Like beat and remixed it without permission and on the album it's listed as GOOD Music FEATURING Chief Keef and Jadakiss. That's some bullsh*t
Nooooo. I hope keef them gave ye them permission to do that otherwise thats crazzzy
 09-21-2012, 04:06 AM         #144
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hou12 said:
You only handle this 1 of 2 ways.

1. Get your dream team of lawyers to handle it the way they're supposed to.

2. Get 100 n*ggas with hk's, sk's, & mac 11's and send them to Kanye's location.

What does he think talking about it on twitter is gonna do?
To answer that last question. Getting a bad rep aint the business bro. Thats like that producer dude that aired wayne them out for not payin him or mannie fresh airin wayne them out ab the same sh*t. mfs lose respect for u n some might not even wanna,wrk wit u no matter hw big of a star u is.

Why burn bridges ova dumb sh*t that shldnt even happn in the first place?
 5 years ago '04        #145
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
n***as dont realize that being in the credits is how you keep getting calls for more work... ppl see your name, hear your work, and want to work wit you.. so in a sense, Kanye is keeping food off Roscoe's table... the sad part about it is that, Kanye mentions er'body and they mama in the credits except for Roscoe... smh
 5 years ago '09        #146
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 HeightsBound said:
n*gga you build a personal reference resume. What is worth more in the music industry, a CO-SIGN from Kanye is someone calls and asks "Yo Ye, is Roscoe good money?" or a fu*king government name in a booklet that thanks to download/itunes and sh*t this generation doesn't even read anymore? You n*ggas got the game all fu*ked when it comes to building your foundation within the proper circle, what good is a LONG a.ss RESUME of HITS when n*ggas decide to black ball you cause you immature and want to "air" a n*gga out publicly?

Look what the fu*k happened to Gillie, tried to "air" the hand that giving his $500,000 a year before taxes (and who knows what other perks), and now he's back in the hood trying to drop mixtapes again.
 5 years ago '10        #147
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Charge it to the game lil n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #148
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,808 | Props total: 23606 23606
give that young n*gga his credit, n*ggas trynna take from the hard working individuals, fu*k n*ggas
 5 years ago '04        #149
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 AuthenticMade said:
2)-Cont. Receiving credit is everything...did you know that its regular practice to receive proper credit and actually forego payment? Me getting paid 5 grand up front and NOT getting credited aint worth sh*t compared to me being credited with the writing/production of a Kanye West song. Money isn't the issue here, if this album ends up being gold and/or platinum do you know what it would mean to receive that plaque? What if the album/project as a whole gets nominated for a Grammy or much better-wins a grammy! Guess what! You didnt make a dollar but you now have a place in history since you produced for a Grammy nominated/awarded project. sh*t like that can lead to a career of work instead of a quick payday. Hell if Kanye asked me to produce his next song i'd be glad, and if given proper credit i'd even do it for free. Why? Cause the amount of money thats going to flow in AFTER doing something that big will be worth much more than Kanyes possible initial payment

SHORT term loss for LONG term gain. . . . unfortunately not every1 is on board with that powerful statement

partly why we see sooo many talented producers/songwriters stay underground/local
 5 years ago '10        #150
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Miguel straight ether'd this n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #151
space
space
 Arson said:
4 featured artist...15 writers in the credits
welcome to the music bu$iness. . .

ex) country artists do this ALLLL the time but yet how many threads have we seen on it
 5 years ago '04        #152
space
space
 spanky15 said:
Any n*gga talking bout "paying dues," and basically sitting back and getting fu*ked "cause thats how sh*t go" is an idiot. The music industry and the entertainment industry as a whole is not based on what you deserve, but what you negotiate. EVERYTIME. Im on Roscoes side because he wants that GOOD Music major album placement just like a NBA player wants that next fu*king ring.

The n*gga may be a scumbag for stealing from other n*ggas, but whatever. It sucks and karma is a bi*ch, but if this n*gga adlibed on the album he deserves credit. get your fu*king shine for the things you do

n*ggas aint ready to understand this game. its crazy.

ppl gettin ate the f*ck up by not handling their biz
 09-21-2012, 02:32 PM         #153
escay_muzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe DC said:
^what kinda bullsh*t is that? if kanye becomes a legend off the backs of other people work and contributions how much of a legend is he really?

on top of that, kanye should know better he was the main one always saying how he used to do so much behind the scenes before he got on and blew up and how he wasnt treated fairly
n*ggaS CHANGE AFTER GETTIN PAID...Kanye used to be that dude...now he cries like a lil bi*ch and acts like a fu*king diva...this n*gga is a diff Kanye now...
 09-21-2012, 02:53 PM         #154
Dayton937  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
roscoe has a point and all but this the type of behavior that will get him blackballed in the industry. hard to believe he'd be generous enough to sacrifice his career in order help the up-and-comers out.

therefore he should keep his emotions in check for sake of his career.

handle that behind the scenes. he gota responsibility as an artist to demand credit for his work.

these up and comers are essentially Ye's interns, and sh*t like this happens in business.

Last edited by Dayton937; 09-21-2012 at 02:55 PM..
 09-21-2012, 03:12 PM         #155
Joe DC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its sad that the way people handle a situation can overshadow them being right in the situation.
 5 years ago '09        #156
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
 HeightsBound said:
Exactly. Continue to avoid any real personal verification with the person you are claiming is fake. Like you said this is the internet, I can google any random industry person and claim it's me, and then you would say that ain't me, I am removing all that rebuttle from you from jump.
Wouldn't hurt to try and post it, I'd be proud of that sh*t if it were true
 5 years ago '11        #157
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Arson said:
 5 years ago '06        #158
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 460 460
If the pope tries to r*pe you, you just gonna take it because he's the pope?
do i get to borrow his car and hat afterwards?

5 years ago '05        #159
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
must not have his publishing right. n*ggas been gettin r*ped for this for a while ... oschino i think wrote the hook for i just wanna love you by jay-z, this aint nothing new.
 5 years ago '09        #160
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
THSI n*gga SOUNDS LIEK A LIL bi*ch !
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy