Roscoe Dash Blasts Kanye West, Wants Credits For Work On Cruel Summer

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #121
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
 JuiceDigaho said:
so he deserves credit for Cruel Summer cause he had some ad libs on one track???

GTFOH kid
additional vocals credit

like Young Jeezy got for his adlibs on Cant Tell me Nothing
like 2 Chainz got for his adlibs on Higher
 5 years ago '11        #122
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25108 25108
this the same clown on love and hiphop ATL?

yes fu*k this clown
 5 years ago '11        #123
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25108 25108
 Arson said:
ayyyyyyeeeeeeeee, where my vocal credit at?
[pic - click to view]

I'm on the phone reprinting the album booklet right NOW
 09-20-2012, 10:34 PM         #124
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Roscoe need to keep f!ghting, fu*k that working for free BS

he might be the best hook singer in the game
 09-20-2012, 11:02 PM         #125
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DATKIDD121 said:
becuz its 2 sides to every story. via youtube:
ITS FUNNY WHEN EVERY WEBSITE SAYS THAT ITS AN ALBUM AND ITS ALL ORIGINAL PRODUCTION. NO IT ISN'T. THIS SONG WAS ORIGINAL WHEN KE ON THE TRACK AND ROSCOE DASH DID IT. KID INK BOUGHT THE BEAT AFTER ROSCOE DASH RELEASED IT ON HIS MIXTAPE YEARS EARLIER. THE BEATS WERE PICKED BY ILL WILL AND KID INK SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS ALBUM. NO OTHER SONG ON THIS IS RAPPING OVER ANOTHER ARTIST'S BEAT LIKE MOST MIXTAPES. THIS WAS STRAIGHT UP COPYING ROSCOE DASH. SO IF IM AN IDIOT YOUR A STRAIGHT UP fu*kING RETARD.

PUSHA304 in reply to LilJoser69 (Show the comment) 3 months ago
People are just going to ignore this, huh
 5 years ago '05        #126
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
i was with him until that kid ink situation. how you stealin from n*ggas and gettin mad n*ggas stealin from you
 5 years ago '10        #127
DATKIDD121 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 5509 5509
 kevante said:
People are just going to ignore this, huh
Thread is too big now. dudes keep replying before reading it
 5 years ago '04        #128
lilwatt2004 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 8 8
well that's what happens when you don't cover your own a.ss, you get fu*ked.
 5 years ago '10        #129
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
Lol @ this is what the music industry came to.

Oh god Dec 21 ,2012 not coming fast enough.
 09-21-2012, 02:53 AM         #130
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

[pic - click to view]

Roscoe a fool
 5 years ago '04        #131
spanky15 2 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 0 0
Any n*gga talking bout "paying dues," and basically sitting back and getting fu*ked "cause thats how sh*t go" is an idiot. The music industry and the entertainment industry as a whole is not based on what you deserve, but what you negotiate. EVERYTIME. Im on Roscoes side because he wants that GOOD Music major album placement just like a NBA player wants that next fu*king ring.

The n*gga may be a scumbag for stealing from other n*ggas, but whatever. It sucks and karma is a bi*ch, but if this n*gga adlibed on the album he deserves credit. get your fu*king shine for the things you do

Joe DC said:
all these record label industry ppl lurk BX

AuthenticMade said:
1)
2)-Cont. Receiving credit is everything...did you know that its regular practice to receive proper credit and actually forego payment?

What if the album/project as a whole gets nominated for a Grammy or much better-wins a grammy! Guess what! You didnt make a dollar but you now have a place in history since you produced for a Grammy nominated/awarded project
n*ggas aint ready to understand this game. its crazy.
 5 years ago '12        #132
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
Alot of people in this thread type comments based on personal feelings towards Roscoe... Honestly if i had any musical talent i dont think i wouldv made it in Hollywood... The sh*t people do to get famous and stay there is fucckin extreme, all we see from a fan point of view is the sh*t they post on the internet or tv or radio... And a n*gga stealing your sh*t and not giving you credit is like a n*gga that didnt study for an exam and looking at your paper for answers... Im not a fan of Roscoe but give the man his credit, alot of us dont have the mental strenght to just keep sh*t to yourself all the time thats why alot of these celebs k!ll themselves coz we have no fucckin idea whats going on behind the scenes

Right now he is the little guy that everyone takes for granted so i feel if you'v had any experience with these type of situations where you feel someone else taking credit for your sh*t than you would support how he feels... Oh and the one n*gga that said Kanye is a legend needs to jump in a crocodile infested river
 09-21-2012, 03:14 AM         #133
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear all them tweets are on some real sh*t. n*ggas try n be humble and get str8 taken advantage of. The industry dirty. Even managers be on some ol snake sh*t. So n*ggas aint payin producers nor givin rappers credit for their? Smfh.

All this music and money to made and the god always get sh*tted on. i dont understand the way n*ggas do business nomo
 09-21-2012, 03:16 AM         #134
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe DC said:
^what kinda bullsh*t is that? if kanye becomes a legend off the backs of other people work and contributions how much of a legend is he really?

on top of that, kanye should know better he was the main one always saying how he used to do so much behind the scenes before he got on and blew up and how he wasnt treated fairly
For some odd reason the ppl that get done wrong thinks its cool to do fuk sh*t to other ppl. Its like a never ending cycle
 09-21-2012, 03:21 AM         #135
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
He has 3 or 4 #1 singles written by him in the past year alone. 99.5% of mainstream rappers you suck off daily couldn't say that. His resume is verified.

And having your name on anything means more than $. In this business your resume and/or credit is worth a million dollars...Hilarious how you say ' gotta get a resume before....'

How does one build a resume when you arent being CREDITED WITH THE sh*t THAT SHOULD BE ON YOUR RESUME
These are some outside lookin in n*ggas. They dont kno sh*t ab what goes in the industry but i do and it seem like u on top of yo game too
 09-21-2012, 03:25 AM         #136
cov  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yal know Kanye ghost produced and sh*t when he got started too right? It's called paying dues...
 09-21-2012, 03:27 AM         #137
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
Nah sorry you're still wrong lol....get your weight up and do something music wise before you start talking.....A resume with album placements, especially credited Kanye West album placements can open doors for things such as publishing deals, licensing deals, and even more writing jobs(Something Roscoe Dash has plenty of)....I know you're a Kanye West fan so you're responding with emotion, but you really have no idea what you're talking about.

And for the record Roscoe Dash is a reputable writer as far as the radio/today is concerned right now...the foolish thing you fans do is think "This n*gga went right to twitter with it bruh, why he aint try to resolve it differently!!!!'....I been in similar fu*ked up situations with majors, and 99% of them are hollywood as fu*k. They literally ignore problems and tell their lawyers to ignore them until they are FORCED to answer....so going public will cast a shadow on Kanyes dealings and now FORCE his team to either reply publicly or rectify the situation.

Remember the Young Chop situation? Kanye rectified the situation after Chop cried Foul and Chop ended up paid.

Stop using your fan/stan emotions when trying to talk business. An artist of Kanyes caliber shouldnt even have these problems...Howcome yall never think about that?...Why MAJOR n*ggas in hip hop have these issues? When the last time Celine Dion, Elton John or Bono was in the news for fu*king over contributors/writers/producers like Kanye/Timbaland/or Wayne?

Think about it.
Boi u telling n*ggas game and n*ggas still dnt seem to be gettin the picture. I produce so i can cosign everything u saying.
 09-21-2012, 03:36 AM         #138
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
wait? he is mad about an adlib? he said he did it for a favor so wtf he thought was gonna happen?

and why is he bringin up the wale track...A YEAR LATER. I don't understand why people that got credit/money issues go on twitter. you got lawyers to do this in the background
Sometimes that background sh*t dnt wrk. Sometimes u gtta blast sb to get the point across. Playin possum will u get u fu*kd ova. Im all for building relationships like the height dude stated but hw can u build one when the ppl ur trying to build it wit is fu*kn u. Accept that treatment if u want n see hw far itll get u
 5 years ago '04        #139
Da Kid Bank$ 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$470 | Props total: 129 129
I don't know why its so hard to believe that Roscoe probably wrote the hooks to "To the World" and "Lotus Flower bomb" and he was later taken off and replaced by other artists.. with a couple lyrics every here and there altered.

In the industry, even if someone comes up with an idea for a song they can receive credit even if they didn't write a lyric... he has a valid argument.

50 has said repeatedly in interviews that Ester Dean wrote "New Day" and Dre threw Alicia Keys on it and Alicia changed the lyrics... I don't see a difference in this situation other than Roscoe wants credit

and in regards to the adlib thing, sounds like he's just using that as proof that he worked on the song.. NOT that he solely wants credit for a minor adlib

Last edited by Da Kid Bank$; 09-21-2012 at 03:48 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #140
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 cov said:
yal know Kanye ghost produced and sh*t when he got started too right? It's called paying dues...
You will pay dues for the rest of your life and not get credit, thats why some independent cats dont want to sign to a major coz they know the sh*t that goes down on a big label

Hollywood is a "Me against the world" industry... When you famous, everyone wanna fucck wit you, when you go broke then nobody gives a fucck about you, so while im out there in the jungle i might aswell f!ght for my place than do n*ggas favors and not get credit... When they make movies everyone gets they credit even the people that cooked food so even if i fart and it somehow end up on your album i want my fucckin credit

Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 09-21-2012 at 03:50 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago