Roscoe Dash Blasts Kanye West, Wants Credits For Work On Cruel Summer

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,893 | Props total: 4412 4412
[QUOTE=AuthenticMade;24662649]1) Youre on a internet forum where the norm is downloading retail content-most users on this forum probably havent bought an album in 10 years..some of the individuals 16-21 years old have admitted they never bought any music-period lol............I wont really say much more but yeah.

2)-Cont. Receiving credit is everything...did you know that its regular practice to receive proper credit and actually forego payment? Me getting paid 5 grand up front and NOT getting credited aint worth sh*t compared to me being credited with the writing/production of a Kanye West song. Money isn't the issue here, if this album ends up being gold and/or platinum do you know what it would mean to receive that plaque? What if the album/project as a whole gets nominated for a Grammy or much better-wins a grammy! Guess what! You didnt make a dollar but you now have a place in history since you produced for a Grammy nominated/awarded project. sh*t like that can lead to a career of work instead of a quick payday. Hell if Kanye asked me to produce his next song i'd be glad, and if given proper credit i'd even do it for free. Why? Cause the amount of money thats going to flow in AFTER doing something that big will be worth much more than Kanyes possible initial payment [/QUOTE

but just kus he sung in the background doesnt mean he wrote it he couldve just sung behind what was already there
 5 years ago '04        #62
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
 AuthenticMade said:
... And for the record Roscoe Dash is a reputable writer as far as the radio/today is concerned right now...the foolish thing you fans do is think "This n*gga went right to twitter with it bruh, why he aint try to resolve it differently!!!!'....I been in similar fu*ked up situations with majors, and 99% of them are hollywood as fu*k. They literally ignore problems and tell their lawyers to ignore them until they are FORCED to answer....so going public will cast a shadow on Kanyes dealings and now FORCE his team to either reply publicly or rectify the situation.

I can say this is true ^^^

but Roscoe has been in the game for a min, so his lawyer game should be up to par by now ....
 5 years ago '10        #63
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,528 | Props total: 5856 5856
 justinjones said:
kanye had like 20 people in the credits. he even got 4 producers on a beat but he couldn't give roscoe his one credit for an adlib that nobody can hear or even noticed until he said something?
No lie, Kanye's album credits are always extensive as hell. I'm looking at the Cruel Summer credits right now. The amount of names in these credits is ridiculous.
 5 years ago '04        #64
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
 bradleyb87 said:

I can say this is true ^^^

but Roscoe has been in the game for a min, so his lawyer game should be up to par by now ....
where you been. i haven't see your music on anybody's tape recently. i'm not hating i'm just asking
 5 years ago '11        #65
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,930 | Props total: 8771 8771
 Kadillac87 said:

[pic - click to view]

Scoe >>>> Kid Ink
 5 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 Ant McQueen said:
No lie, Kanye's album credits are always extensive as hell. I'm looking at the Cruel Summer credits right now. The amount of names in these credits is ridiculous.
its mostly the sampled ones that are that long but "the one" looks like a paragraph you had to write at school when you was 8
 5 years ago '08        #67
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23312 23312
 justinjones said:
its mostly the sampled ones that are that long but "the one" looks like a paragraph you had to write at school when you was 8
4 featured artist...15 writers in the credits
 5 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
so how did cyhi get one and rick ross didn't?
 5 years ago '04        #69
space
space
in honesty kanye prolly forgot ...kim prolly sucked that n*gga d!ck so mean that night he forgot roscoe sung back up notes on the intro song on which feature r.kelly
 5 years ago '08        #70
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23312 23312
 UF4Soldier said:
in honesty kanye prolly forgot ...kim prolly sucked that n*gga d!ck so mean that night he forgot roscoe sung back up notes on the intro song on which feature r.kelly
so the first thing you think about when a n*gga is gettin screwed out of his credit is Ye gettin head
 5 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 Arson said:
so the first thing you think about when a n*gga is gettin screwed out of his credit is Ye gettin head
if its head from a bi*ch fine as kim hell yeah, how many n*ggaz lives has pus*y ruined
ill wait for the list it will take a while compile

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 09-20-2012 at 05:37 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #72
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
 AuthenticMade said:
1) Youre on a internet forum where the norm is downloading retail content-most users on this forum probably havent bought an album in 10 years..some of the individuals 16-21 years old have admitted they never bought any music-period lol............I wont really say much more but yeah.

2)-Cont. Receiving credit is everything...did you know that its regular practice to receive proper credit and actually forego payment? Me getting paid 5 grand up front and NOT getting credited aint worth sh*t compared to me being credited with the writing/production of a Kanye West song. Money isn't the issue here, if this album ends up being gold and/or platinum do you know what it would mean to receive that plaque? What if the album/project as a whole gets nominated for a Grammy or much better-wins a grammy! Guess what! You didnt make a dollar but you now have a place in history since you produced for a Grammy nominated/awarded project. sh*t like that can lead to a career of work instead of a quick payday. Hell if Kanye asked me to produce his next song i'd be glad, and if given proper credit i'd even do it for free. Why? Cause the amount of money thats going to flow in AFTER doing something that big will be worth much more than Kanyes possible initial payment
1) That's my point. This generation of diehard hip hop heads get their music digitally, that's the way the game has gone. No one is looking at liner credits.

2) If and that's If what you say is true, the n*gga who adlibs and lays down a hook that didn't even get used doesnt deserve any of the items you listed under the possible outcomes of this albums success. He wasn't core to the album. He should cash that check and use the proceeds to make an album that showcases this super talent he tweets of in effort to garner some plaques and statues that he won't have to convince everyone he earned.
 5 years ago '04        #73
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
 justinjones said:
where you been. i haven't see your music on anybody's tape recently. i'm not hating i'm just asking
I ain't offended brah, it's all good. lol

Mannn got some new sh*t with Jeezy. Also just produced a joint with my homie Metro for Gucci. Got one with Juicy J... Working heavy with my guy Sonny Digital on his tape ... Chief Keefs ppl just hit me saying he fu*kin with some sh*t. mannnn it's a whole list of folks. I'm still grindin my guy. Be on the lookout for me man lol

But yeah, haven't really been on BX much in a min but I had to come back dawg. I been slick missing these laughs n*ggas provide on here. lol
 5 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
I have no clue what youre talking about........but im going to prop you lol. The way you type is fu*kING hilarious
^^^ lmao wasnt talking to you but thnx tho you might be poking fun at me
 5 years ago '06        #75
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
 NO RELIGION said:
is it common or accepted practice to receive payment in lieu or credit or vice versa?
Good question.
 5 years ago '12        #76
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,982 | Props total: 13697 13697
 AzulineAzure said:
he wants credit for fuking ADLIBS?
Yes... thats called Additional Vocals. 2 Chainz's "Yeaa!" is clearly on "Higher" and he got credit for that small contribution.

I really didn't listen to the record that much but if he is on there for his Ad libs he should have been mentioned in the credits on the album.
 5 years ago '11        #77
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
"The ATLien who’s pen game has made hit records such as All The Way Turnt Up, No Hands to name a few"

crying over ad libs who is this n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #78
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
Raskell need to go see kayne and leave the tweets for the birds.
 Arson said:
fu*k all that legend sh*t, if n*ggas aint giving credit when its due you have to let it be known.

If the pope tries to r*pe you, you just gonna take it because he's the pope?
Bad example. 2 billion Catholics do let the pope r*pe them without saying a word.
 5 years ago '05        #79
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,227 | Props total: 9630 9630
 HeightsBound said:
Are you stupid? What the fu*k do you think an actual Ghost Writer is? A n*gga that gets a check but no credit. Kanye was a Ghost Producer for so long, Diddy got'em all in Bad Boy.

This is the same sensitive n*gga that went at Travis Porter for them saying that they were trying to steal All The Way Turnt Up just because on THEIR mixtape they wrote "Travis Porter ft ATL", even though he was at every show with them except for the one time he said he to sick.

So recognize what sensitive a.ss n*ggas you guys are co-signing. Roscoe seems to be someone that makes drama out of nothing, he posted that Wale sh*t, Wale called him and told his a.ss to clarify that sh*t, on his original post he was trying to make you n*ggas believe he wrote the whole song. All of you are falling for this misleading n*gga that turns everything into drama every morning he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed.
 5 years ago '04        #80
wesscoastrydah 1 heat pts
space
space
$268 | Props total: 4 4
Nothing Is Original Nowadays So Yall All Sound Stupid.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy