Roscoe Dash Blasts Kanye West, Wants Credits For Work On Cruel Summer

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,412 | Props total: 6438 6438
ok what else did he do besides have an ad-lib?
 5 years ago '11        #42
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
Outside of the not getting credit issue, it's crazy how the people who are always written off as "untalented" are the ones helping everybody else with their songs. Like Future writing for John Legend for example, if people only knew..
 5 years ago '04        #43
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
Why doesnt he just say that instead of beatin round the bush?
thats what i'm saying. you can say you wrote the hook to wale's song but not anything else for the kanye one except for the adlib?

i'm basing all of this on the ts tweet picture. i don't follow any of these people
 5 years ago '12        #44
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,503 | Props total: 5973 5973
 Kadillac87 said:

[pic - click to view]

People seem to be missing this KARMA post.. It's how the industry when your paperwork ain't right, Roscoe has been a shark himself.
 5 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 Kid Cunner said:
Outside of the not getting credit issue, it's crazy how the people who are always written off as "untalented" are the ones helping everybody else with their songs. Like Future writing for John Legend for example, if people only knew..
just because future write other people songs(which most people already knew) doesn't make his music any better.

thats like giving keri hilson a pass but her solo stuff isn't that good either
 5 years ago '10        #46
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
HeightsBound... just take the L

You saying its cool that you got fu*ked over because your paperwork wasn't right...

Thats not cool, you just cant prove it happend...

just cause thats how the industry works doesnt make it ok...

and the reason they fu*ked with you in the first place is cause the probably saw a easy lick... and it turned out better than expected
 5 years ago '12        #47
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Bro the fact that I have to call another n*gga to verify another n*gga, whose an anonymous n*gga on a message board-that openly says "I dont have hits" then claims "I have hits but wasnt paid or credited" completely defeats your credibility in every way imaginable. You ran your mouth and talked yourself into circles

Once again why I gotta go through all that when you can just post your work and resume right here. At a name drop and plea attempt
n*gga cause you faking everything. Yeah in the post contradiction is apparent, I meant to say I got songs under my belt. My fault I'll admit that. So what now? I am official, are you like you claim? Get off the p!ss and moan message board contest and hit the jack, you really think an unofficial username hooting and hollering if going to get me to start scanning and upload pics? HAHAHA! MY n*gga PLEASE!

Hit the jack, let's talk it over the phone, say you from BX, and mention what "music circle" you claim you, I already told you which one I'm in. I did the leg work, now prove your sh*t.

Until then, get off the p!ss and moan contest my n*gga.
 5 years ago '08        #48
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
 justinjones said:
thats what i'm saying. you can say you wrote the hook to wale's song but not anything else for the kanye one except for the adlib?

i'm basing all of this on the ts tweet picture. i don't follow any of these people

[pic - click to view]

there are more tweets in the link.

one of Teyana Taylor's people is backing up Roscoe. Maybe there was a version of the record with Teyana, Roscoe, and Kanye before they got Kellz on the track. Obviously they completely dropped Teyana's stuff but if they still used Roscoe's hook lyrics, he deserves credit
 5 years ago '10        #49
Account001 
space
space
and both them "night shift" songs trash so they not relevant... but yeah, Roscoe aint no saint either.
 5 years ago '12        #50
space
space
 Account001 said:
HeightsBound... just take the L

You saying its cool that you got fu*ked over because your paperwork wasn't right...

Thats not cool, you just cant prove it happend...

just cause thats how the industry works doesnt make it ok...

and the reason they fu*ked with you in the first place is cause the probably saw a easy lick... and it turned out better than expected
What L? The one I already admitted happen to me? I've been took that. I never said it was ok, but Roscoe airing people out after he has been proven to be a shark himself, and people co-signing him? That's crazy!
 5 years ago '11        #51
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Alot of equals is bustas talking that punk a.ss don't bark at the big dogs? You muthafuccas are straight bi*ches. If a c*nt is taking yo credit and not fully compensating you, you let it be known. I personally would yell at em behind the scenes first, but if they keep b.s.'n ,you gonna respond some other kinda way yell™
 5 years ago '12        #52
space
space
 Account001 said:
and both them "night shift" songs trash so they not relevant... but yeah, Roscoe aint no saint either.
The n*gga crying foul being proven to be foul as well is irrelevant because you don't like the song. I'm done. It's be real.

5 years ago '12        #53
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Lot of the people here know who I am and have seen my work on various blogs, sites, mixtapes, projects and such lol. Im cool G, I wasnt the 1 making claims and such. My thing is if you've done some of the sh*t you're talking about then please show us. I don't have to call someone else to prove you're you. This is the internet and its 2012, if you did anything worth discussing then I could simply google. Please sir, show me something, I'd never tell one grown man to verify my grown a.ss....n*ggas can find me through me, never have to go look in another n*ggas pocket to see if im real or not

Now please....where that work at lol
Exactly. Continue to avoid any real personal verification with the person you are claiming is fake. Like you said this is the internet, I can google any random industry person and claim it's me, and then you would say that ain't me, I am removing all that rebuttle from you from jump.
 5 years ago '04        #54
space
space
did roscoe ever respond to dj ill will or no?
 5 years ago '06        #55
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7613 7613
At no point did Roscoe say that Kanye and Wale didn't pay him. Roscoe is mad because he isn't in the cd liner notes. On the count of 3 raise your hand if you read the liner notes to Kanye or Wales cd. Roscoe said that adlibs and hooks means he put in the most work on the cd, sounds to me like he just wants some praise. If he wants this on his resume, why not just ask Kanye or Wale for letters of recommendation? If Roscoe wants sympathy he should hire a public speaker to help him express his frustrations, cause he sounds like he wants his dikk sucked for getting paid to do adlibs and hooks.

Last edited by Kingme; 09-20-2012 at 04:58 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #56
Account001 
space
space
 HeightsBound said:
What L? The one I already admitted happen to me? I've been took that. I never said it was ok, but Roscoe airing people out after he has been proven to be a shark himself, and people co-signing him? That's crazy!
Name one person you know thats NOT a hypocrite...

Idk who you are (dont matter to me honestly or what DMG done did) if you able to change something to your favor, you going to do it or you just lazy
 5 years ago '04        #57
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 117 117
 Arson said:
fu*k all that legend sh*t, if n*ggas aint giving credit when its due you have to let it be known.

If the pope tries to r*pe you, you just gonna take it because he's the pope?
^^^EXACTLY.

When did not being credited for your work become cool as long as it's a person of more notoriety?

Props to any individual who stands up their work and what they believe in, even in the midst of a "legend"
 5 years ago '04        #58
space
space
i forgot...thanks for reminding me that gangsta boo got a grammy
 5 years ago '04        #59
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,973 | Props total: 4579 4579
so he wants credit for back singing its n*ggaz that sing whole hooks and are not on the credits for the song.....did roscoe go by cruel summer just so he can say he sung back up on one song like the song doesnt even need you on it and when u hear know where do you think roscoe dash.....long as you get paid now if you not seeing any money u shouldve had your paper work right before u jumped on the mic homie
 5 years ago '04        #60
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Because she was properly credited she now has something Rick Ross doesn't lol
no he got one too. didn't kanye's last album get a grammy? thats why cyhi was so damn happy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago