Roscoe Dash Blasts Kanye West, Wants Credits For Work On Cruel Summer

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 99 99
some1 need to mop his a.ss up for talkin to ye like that
 5 years ago '12        #22
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,504 | Props total: 5973 5973
 AuthenticMade said:
He has 3 or 4 #1 singles written by him in the past year alone. 99.5% of mainstream rappers you suck off daily couldn't say that. His resume is verified.

And having your name on anything means more than $. In this business your resume and/or credit is worth a million dollars...Hilarious how you say ' gotta get a resume before....'

How does one build a resume when you arent being CREDITED WITH THE sh*t THAT SHOULD BE ON YOUR RESUME
n*gga you build a personal reference resume. What is worth more in the music industry, a CO-SIGN from Kanye is someone calls and asks "Yo Ye, is Roscoe good money?" or a fu*king government name in a booklet that thanks to download/itunes and sh*t this generation doesn't even read anymore? You n*ggas got the game all fu*ked when it comes to building your foundation within the proper circle, what good is a LONG a.ss RESUME of HITS when n*ggas decide to black ball you cause you immature and want to "air" a n*gga out publicly?

Look what the fu*k happened to Gillie, tried to "air" the hand that giving his $500,000 a year before taxes (and who knows what other perks), and now he's back in the hood trying to drop mixtapes again.
 5 years ago '10        #23
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Kadillac87 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #24
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
 HeightsBound said:
Are you stupid? What the fu*k do you think an actual Ghost Writer is? A n*gga that gets a check but no credit. Kanye was a Ghost Producer for so long, Diddy got'em all in Bad Boy.

This is the same sensitive n*gga that went at Travis Porter for them saying that they were trying to steal All The Way Turnt Up just because on THEIR mixtape they wrote "Travis Porter ft ATL", even though he was at every show with them except for the one time he said he to sick.

So recognize what sensitive a.ss n*ggas you guys are co-signing. Roscoe seems to be someone that makes drama out of nothing, he posted that Wale sh*t, Wale called him and told his a.ss to clarify that sh*t, on his original post he was trying to make you n*ggas believe he wrote the whole song. All of you are falling for this misleading n*gga that turns everything into drama every morning he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed.
Clearly that n*gga aint get a check or else we wouldn't be havin this conversation.

I knew from jump street he was talking about Miguel's parts I don't know how n*ggas could think otherwise when Roscoe barely raps
 5 years ago '07        #25
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,177 | Props total: 11332 11332
 HeightsBound said:
Wale punked his a.ss and told him to elaborate and fix his tweets. Roscoe stupid for this, he's to young in his career and doesn't have a hard enough track record to call out a legend like Kanye, this n*gga will be black balled.
Shut up. If dude was played, he was played.
 5 years ago '11        #26
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 HeightsBound said:
You are aware Roscoe talking about adlibs and not beats right?
Kanye has help with beats and people writing verses also
 5 years ago '12        #27
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Ehhhh once again you're talking about something you have no idea about...First of all they went nationwide with his song saying it was theres and not his...we actually booked them for a show out here where I live and when a DJ did an interview with them outside the venue they said fu*k Roscoe Dash.

He was broke at home while they were on 106 & Park performing his record and you say he should 'shut up an be quiet'

Kanye stans/jiggaboo warriors are hilarious. Kanye could literally set an innocent child on fire in the middle of the street live on CNN and yall would find a way to justify it. If this had been Kanye getting screwed outta credit though this thread would be 25 Pages long and calling for a boycott on anything Roscoe Dash affiliated

[video - click to view]

Fast forward to 2 minutes, this n*gga just does not understand. They took him to EVERY SHOW, THEY GAVE HIM FREE EXPOSURE, nobody knew who this n*gga was, HE OWES THEM MORE then they will ever owe him, but yet sh*ts on them publicly, and he even says on this video "he felt", so again n*gga over reacting. I have always felt he has had the wrong people around him. Travis Porter can only control their YOUTUBE channel and included his name. So no real valid argument, over reacting to how the arrangement of words go. n*gga came into the game sensitive and still is, fu*king up his relationships.
 5 years ago '11        #28
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Miguel just sonned him

If he wrote a part of it, he should get credit for it, but as far as I know, the people who deserve credit on the song are listed. Twitter is not the place to handle business. If he wanted to get that rectified, he would have his lawyer contact the proper people.

5 years ago '12        #29
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Nah sorry you're still wrong lol....get your weight up and do something music wise before you start talking.....A resume with album placements, especially credited Kanye West album placements can open doors for things such as publishing deals, licensing deals, and even more writing jobs(Something Roscoe Dash has plenty of)....I know you're a Kanye West fan so you're responding with emotion, but you really have no idea what you're talking about.

And for the record Roscoe Dash is a reputable writer as far as the radio/today is concerned right now...the foolish thing you fans do is think "This n*gga went right to twitter with it bruh, why he aint try to resolve it differently!!!!'....I been in similar fu*ked up situations with majors, and 99% of them are hollywood as fu*k. They literally ignore problems and tell their lawyers to ignore them until they are FORCED to answer....so going public will cast a shadow on Kanyes dealings and now FORCE his team to either reply publicly or rectify the situation.

Remember the Young Chop situation? Kanye rectified the situation after Chop cried Foul and Chop ended up paid.

Stop using your fan/stan emotions when trying to talk business. An artist of Kanyes caliber shouldnt even have these problems...Howcome yall never think about that?...Why MAJOR n*ggas in hip hop have these issues? When the last time Celine Dion, Elton John or Bono was in the news for fu*king over contributors/writers/producers like Kanye/Timbaland/or Wayne?

Think about it.
Do more in the music industry? n*gga please, I have hits under my belt, you n*ggas really don't be understanding who you got logging on sometimes, just thinking we all regular n*ggas that just sit at home and make sh*t up. If you in the industry, hit up K. Wales and you'll get to me, say you from BX and I'll get on the jack and know you official.

I have written many songs with no credits because I am getting my relationships up, now I will not sit here and lie and be like I got all these hits records and sh*t, out of everything I have submitted through my publishing inc and personally,one did catch on and became big. That was before I set up my publishing inc (so I got fu*ked), so I only got a one time check off that. But I will never publicly air someone out cause my paperwork wasn't tight, so miss me with all your a.ssuming sh*t.

Last edited by HeightsBound; 09-20-2012 at 04:13 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #30
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 HeightsBound said:
Do more in the music industry? n*gga please, I have hits under my belt, you n*ggas really don't be understanding who you got logging on sometimes, just thinking we all regular n*ggas that just sit at home and make sh*t up. If you in the industry, hit up K. Wales and you'll get to me, say you from BX and I'll get on the jack and know you official.

I have written many songs with no credits because I am getting my relationships up, now I will not sit here and lie and be like I got all these hits records and sh*t, out of everything I have submitted through my publishing inc and personally,one did catch on and became big. That was before I set up my publishing inc (so I got fu*ked), so I only got a one time check off that. But I will never publicly air someone out cause my paperwork wasn't tight, so miss me with all your a.ssuming sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #31
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
Are yall simp a.ss n*ggas serious... you ok with working for free.... pay that man or sue that n*gga... plus as much as Roscoe gets clowned id want my name out there too cause only thing n*ggas respect now a days is checks... fu*kyoutalkingbout
 5 years ago '04        #32
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6479 6479
wait? he is mad about an adlib? he said he did it for a favor so wtf he thought was gonna happen?

and why is he bringin up the wale track...A YEAR LATER. I don't understand why people that got credit/money issues go on twitter. you got lawyers to do this in the background
 5 years ago '12        #33
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Also if you really are a victim of being fu*ked over...then you should be disgusted at the thought of an already proven hit maker being r*ped for his credit. I mean you a nobody a.ss n*gga that got r*ped for his and somebody thats made it just got r*ped. Shouldn't it bother a n*gga whose trying to get where Roscoe Dash is at, that once you make it that far you're still able to get r*ped for your paper?!

Instead you're in here cosigning this fu*k sh*t and defending a n*gga who fu*ked over someone thats currently in the position you hope to be at. Cool story bro, I see the logic in your posts
n*gga my paper work was not correct, how is it the other n*ggas fault? But ya going to co-sign the loudest n*gga because you truly don't understand how anything works even though you claim otherwise.
 5 years ago '10        #34
corpuz79 9 heat pts
space
space
$886 | Props total: 550 550
 Kadillac87 said:

[pic - click to view]

dat boy went sherlock holmes on his a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #35
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6479 6479
kanye had like 20 people in the credits. he even got 4 producers on a beat but he couldn't give roscoe his one credit for an adlib that nobody can hear or even noticed until he said something?
 5 years ago '12        #36
space
space
 justinjones said:
kanye had like 20 people in the credits. he even got 4 producers on a beat but he couldn't give roscoe his one credit for an adlib that nobody can hear or even noticed until he said something?
Kanye somewhere in Paris like "Oh damn, I guess you can still hear his adlibs, I could of sworn we said to cut them out."
 5 years ago '08        #37
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
Sounds more like Roscoe wrote the whole hook and not just did adlibs.
 5 years ago '12        #38
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Fam until you actually start showing me some hits you penned and a check I could give 2 sh*ts. You the one in here who made those huge claims to support your random a.ss bullsh*t. Now please show & prove, show us how its done
n*gga please, your cosign is irrelevant to my personal life, that was a reply to you saying you had experience with major and sh*t, and then you told me to do something in the music industry, sh*t was't random. Then I told you to hit up the K. Wales camp and we can make it official, fu*k BX n*gga, call K. Wales, say you from BX and we can make it official over the jack, but you backed off that and brought back to a message board p!ss and moan contest, YOU n*ggaS! LMAO!

5 years ago '05        #39
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Hold up...this n*gga talking bout puttin in the most work for some adlibs?
 5 years ago '05        #40
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Arson said:
Sounds more like Roscoe wrote the whole hook and not just did adlibs.
Why doesnt he just say that instead of beatin round the bush?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy