Vince Young is Broke

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Bottom line is he another dumb n*gga from the hood that didn't know how to manage his money and stay up on his finances. Why am I not surprised. IF anything I would have put money that he would be broke within 3 years out of the league. He surpassed my expectations.

These fools need to go to the Magic Johnson/Michael Jordan/Sean Combs school of money management. No reason why his grandkids shouldn't have been set for life. Dumb a.ss. Ain't crying this fool no river.
 5 years ago '06        #42
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25746 25746
I don't usually advise this especially to a titan/fmr titan, but Vince k!ll yourself I had so much hope for this dude he just can't get his sh*t together smh.
 5 years ago '12        #43
cal classick 
space
space
$4,276 | Props total: 5249 5249
another black broke athlete ...we gotta do better
 09-20-2012, 07:56 PM         #44
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kobane said:
VY touchdown pass to T.O.

in the CFL
More like in the local Recreational Center Flag Football League.

5 years ago '06        #45
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14771 14771
 R0R0 said:
TIME TO BUST AN OJ AN SELL UR HEISMAN O WAIT OJ GOT HIS TOOKEN AAWAY
Vince Young didnt win a heisman...
 5 years ago '06        #46
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,529 | Props total: 949 949
cmon vince join espn and ay off ur debt slowwwwwwwly bro
 5 years ago '05        #47
Avenger772 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,246 | Props total: 128 128
I have no remorse for these idiots going broke. People always talking about "they came from the hood, they don't know what's up." Hood or not, they went to fu*king school. Even someone with a fu*king high school education should know the concept of saving!
 5 years ago '05        #48
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
These dudes just are stupid. They don 't think about anything else but football and neglect the most important thing, education. What athletes fail to realize, when your career is over or you can't find a team, you won't be having a steady flow of income to pay for this lifestyle they rush into. It's hard to realize all this in your 20s, but it's really no excuse after a couple years in the league with that amount of money
 5 years ago '04        #50
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
black, young, and rich...

...well, not the third part anymore

5 years ago '06        #51
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 R0R0 said:
TIME TO BUST AN OJ AN SELL UR HEISMAN O WAIT OJ GOT HIS TOOKEN AAWAY
More like Reggie Bush
 5 years ago '04        #52
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6484 6484
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
ppl just love it when a young black man goes broke. so many other people go broke fu*king owners of nba teams are broke yet i dont see the threads but when its a young blk player ppl are so happy like he didnt earn that money
you're comparing an nba owner that most people couldn't even name let alone pick out in a line up

to a guy that was on the cover of madden

i wonder what you thought when you heard curt schilling being broke a couple of months ago because of his failed video game venture

oh thats right wrong skin color
 09-20-2012, 09:43 PM         #53
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
ppl just love it when a young black man goes broke. so many other people go broke fu*king owners of nba teams are broke yet i dont see the threads but when its a young blk player ppl are so happy like he didnt earn that money
nobody happy that he's broke. bound to happen tho considering the history of athletes not being able to save money
 5 years ago '11        #54
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 ttime236 said:
^^^^^

20%????Wooooooow
 5 years ago '04        #55
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 Cheeze said:
nobody happy that he's broke. bound to happen tho considering the history of athletes not being able to save money
im pretty sure vince still has money though dude. hasnt filed for bankruptcy or anything, plus people forget he signed for like 14 million extra outside of that 26 mil plus had a reebok deal and othe endorsements. i think the n*gga mad about his money being spent by his uncle. ppl talk about HIM and spending, but word is his uncle had a bigger house than him and was using vince's money to buy his kids expensive whips and sh*t. i mean sh*t when you playin all you can do is put trust in those around you. but sometimes you get burnt. it is how it is.

but i think ppl needa step back and think that if this stuff keeps happening to these athletes there must be something else going on other than the athlete spending all of their money. its too easy to judge these ppl when you arent in their shoes. you can never have an idea of what its like to have that much money if you have never had it
 5 years ago '06        #56
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
so am I n*gga....I'm more concerned about me and the regular, average muthafu*kas being broke than a pro athlete who still has time to make more loot and has a public persona that he can parlay into loot down the line...
 09-21-2012, 01:05 AM         #57
R3KT915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black ppl like to blame every one else...sometimes it's just that persons fault damn it's money learn how to spend....fu*k it's ur money so Vince can blame himself he fu*ked up....sad but damn quit blaming every body else and man the fu*k up sh*t that's pus*y sh*t...
 5 years ago '04        #58
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,163 | Props total: 92 92

[pic - click to view]

Vince my n*gga why did have to be him
 09-21-2012, 01:45 AM         #59
Khamillitary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #60
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 R0R0 said:
its tru tho how many BLACK NBA/NFL STARS HAVE HIRED WHITE AGENTS AND ARE BROKE ON THIS DAY MANY
because they waste their money on too many cars they need and houses they can't afford. Yeah you earn millions and it just flies outta your pocket without you knowing, fu*k outta here
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy