French Montana's Understanding Of Lil Wayne's Comment "Flat Out: I Don't Like New York"

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
space
$13,299 | Props total: 4377 4377
Problem I had with Lil Wayne's comment is that Wayne used to be an NY swagger jacker. In his prime, n*gga was d!ckriding Jay-Z hard. Then he did the same with Dipset. I always used to say that his style was more of a NY rapper than a Southern rapper.

So now you wanna come out and say you don't fu*k with NY after you spent so many years d!ckriding us?
 5 years ago '04        #42
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,930 | Props total: 7566 7566
 JBAL NY said:
im sayin the n*gga just happened to get caught with a burner in NY. if he got arrested in NO, would he hate his own city?
We all know Weezy's a fairweather fan.

Packers.. Saints.. Mavericks.. Heat..

He got the fu*k up out of the NO after Katrina hit.

And French Montana is soft. n*gga can't rap, and he's on some son sh*t, even speaking on Wayne, making excuses for his lame sh*t. I'm not saying you should be mad (I don't give a sh*t if Wayne likes NYC), but don't come up behind Wayne putting words in his mouth, making excuses. Be a man. This is why New York rap is so fu*king weak. n*ggas on the South d!ck too much. Stop being a son, and man up.
 5 years ago '07        #43
Avon_Barksdale 4340 heat pts4340
space
space
$42,383 | Props total: 55672 55672
 09-20-2012, 07:51 PM         #44
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In my opinion, it doesn't make sense to say you hate an entire town, city, state, region, etc...

But....since when have people been logical.
 5 years ago '04        #45
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
 DOUGHBOY3226 said:
fu*k him and wayne his musics trash and fu*k new orleans
I'll fu*k you til you love me, f*ggot!

09-20-2012, 08:42 PM         #46
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since Weezy decided to open this can of worms... I fu*king hate the south! I lived in Charlotte and personally, never like it. Been to Dallas, Atlanta, Miami and Houston... but didn't do it for me. New Orleans... sh*t hole. I would say nothing against the people... but I'll be lying if I do.
 5 years ago '11        #47
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 kidd247 said:
I flat-out don't like Florida ..but I live in Miami

AuthenticMade said:
IM from New York and I wasnt offended. In the middle of his prime he went to prison over a gun charge....

If I was somewhere having the fu*king time of my life making the most $ I ever made and all of a sudden the laws of that place(which arent as tough anywhere else in the country) fu*ked up my stride....Yeah i'd be like fu*k em to..

Aint a Wayne supporter, but I understand. sh*t I hate New jersey, Florida, North Carolina, and Washington State
 bigbarcelona said:
Since Weezy decided to open this can of worms... I fu*king hate the south! I lived in Charlotte and personally, never like it. Been to Dallas, Atlanta, Miami and Houston... but didn't do it for me. New Orleans... sh*t hole. I would say nothing against the people... but I'll be lying if I do.
Feelings= hurt
 5 years ago '11        #48
Gou 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 271 271
 FlyboyCaz said:
Too much c*cksucking going on and hip hop. Somebody ask DMX how he feels about this lol

I rather ask ja rule.....

SYKE!
 5 years ago '04        #49
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 59fifty said:
Inb4jamaicansgetmadatfrench
C'MON SON...YOU KNOW THAT WAS A BAD ANALOGY
 5 years ago '07        #50
Youngspliff 
space
space
space
$1,210 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k lil wayne... straight up
 5 years ago '05        #51
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
me and my boys got stranded in daytona when both of our drivers went to jail... fu*k daytona
 5 years ago '04        #52
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
 BoiWonda said:
this is why i love boxden
 5 years ago '11        #53
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
I fu*king cant stand New york and I was born there.

fu*k New York.

That dirty a.ss dump.

South Florida what up.
 5 years ago '11        #54
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
who cares what wayne thinks, he acts like a lil bi*ch anyways
 5 years ago '04        #55
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2655 2655
Wayne hate New York cuz every time he go there police fu*k with him, not just that 1 gun charge
 09-20-2012, 11:41 PM         #56
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
new york is dirty as fu*k though... they have big a.ss rats runnin' around the subways and sh*t and the so called realest n*ggas out there are some f*gs. just look at the lineup of rappers they have, most of em are exposed as being some bi*ches. all bullsh*t to the side, ny n*ggas act feminine and stuck up.

I don't know whether to laugh or just simply call you a dumbass, but both equally applied. Every coast now these days in hip hop got bi*ches for rappers or fakes. Hell, even one of the hottest cities in hip hop at this time (ATLANTA) got n*ggas that aren't not only soft, but take a d!ck on the low (BEEN DOWN TO THE A... AND THEM THUGS BE fu*kING WITH BOY pus*y). I get it... you hate NY cause your city can't never be like NY. We are the center of the world and you probably lived in the middle of nowhere wishing you could be up there. Sure the city is dirty and yes the rats might be big, but I rather live up there then a city like the one where I lived where I got it deal with fu*king roaches, dirty a.ss mosquitos and spider fu*king webs everywhere that I go. Can't wait for January to come so I'll be out of here!

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 09-20-2012 at 11:48 PM..
 09-20-2012, 11:46 PM         #57
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShaquilleBrown said:
Feelings= hurt
Feelings not hurt... I just hate living down here and that's as simple as it gets. On the other hand, are you sure your feelings aren't hurt? After all, why you mad cause I'm stating my point? The food sucks, got it drive every fu*king where (apparently people down here don't walk), hate the fu*king accent, hate all the sports teams, no culture, no real entertainment, sh*tty a.ss clubs, people too fu*king slow to do anything, I can go on and on and on about the reasons why I hate living down south, but I don't have all night for this sh*t. On the other hand, the girls are freaks and Waffle House is the sh*t after the club (fu*k IHOP AND DENNYS!). The deeper you go in the country, the wilder those hoes get! :)

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 09-20-2012 at 11:50 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #58
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,406 | Props total: 2273 2273
 bigbarcelona said:
Feelings not hurt... I just hate living down here and that's as simple as it gets. On the other hand, are you sure your feelings aren't hurt? After all, why you mad cause I'm stating my point? The food sucks, got it drive every fu*king where (apparently people down here don't walk), hate the fu*king accent, hate all the sports teams, no culture, no real entertainment, sh*tty a.ss clubs, people too fu*king slow to do anything, I can go on and on and on about the reasons why I hate living down south, but I don't have all night for this sh*t. On the other hand, the girls are freaks and Waffle House is the sh*t after the club (fu*k IHOP AND DENNYS!). The deeper you go in the country, the wilder those hoes get! :)
You must be talking about other parts of the south with all that cause New Orleans is totally opposite of what you talked about.
 5 years ago '11        #59
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 428 428
 Lords said:
So ur sayin cuz Wayne got bagged with a gun, he can hate NYC becuz of it? Man up fukin whimp n*gga..u wuz holdin a hammer n got ramped...could of happened anywhere..fuk Wayne

"I'm so new York weezy prolly don't like me"
Yup Lil wayne put NY rappers that hang with him in a difficult place so there going to try and make up a great excuse to why he would say he doesn't like NY. Jae Millz, Nicki, Busta, and French Montana.

At the end of the day he said FLAT OUT which means gun charge or not he doesn't like NY period.
 09-21-2012, 12:21 AM         #60
Ayena  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy