CANCELLED!! 106 & Park To End This Friday! Update: it's coming back

most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
jack_napier 
space
avatar space
space
$3,565 | Props total: 56 56
 RoyceDa59 said:
Now let's just cancel BET
 09-20-2012, 10:02 AM         #142
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RokkyRok said:
Centric is BET
They've been slowly transitioning to make the main network more like it for the past few years. Folks are just too caught up believing the boondocks and watching the most ratchet sh*t possible from the network instead of noticing the strides they've taken.
This thread is a true indication of how ignorant and clueless people are...maybe it's just the demographics on here.

B.E.T has taken huge strides and improved it's programming but ignorant people ain't hip to that fact...now that there's Centric, Aspire & Own you see a lot more competition so Stepen Hill has stepped his game up.


I'm looking forward to the BET HipHop awards next month anyways.
 6 years ago '04        #143
shadow_boxer 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,334 | Props total: 919 919
 Flatbush85 said:
I grew up loving TRL and 106 And Park and watched in horror as they turned into some of the worst entertainment ever. Its good to see them both gone instead of letting them suffer any longer.


[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '07        #144
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
show was trash and will always be trash
 6 years ago '11        #145
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,140 | Props total: 1893 1893
 RoyceDa59 said:
Now let's just cancel BET

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #146
shadow_boxer 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,334 | Props total: 919 919
 Graftedgenes said:
This thread is a true indication of how ignorant and clueless people are...maybe it's just the demographics on here.

B.E.T has taken huge strides and improved it's programming but ignorant people ain't hip to that fact...now that there's Centric, Aspire & Own you see a lot more competition so Stepen Hill has stepped his game up.


I'm looking forward to the BET HipHop awards next month anyways.
I have noticed they are trying to change. Like they got that new show coming on at night talking about social issues I forgot the name of it. But lets be honest BET fell off hard it just became another vh1/mtv there was a time when those 3 channels had their own identity. Then Viacom got lazy and cheap I guess and made all the networks the same.

In the 90s and very early 2ks BET had a great variety of programming from shows that were looked down on (like uncut) to shows that educated and informed (like teen summit and bet nightly news). Its a shame when every sunday around 12 or one they were showing baby boy, like this was the only black movie in the world. I do hope to see them go in a better direction I think people will support them if they do.
 6 years ago '11        #147
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,140 | Props total: 1893 1893
 JonNYBlake said:
I heard they're gonna air "Baby Boy" to fill the 2 hour void now...


...

Word? I heard it was gonna be "Next Friday".
 6 years ago '09        #148
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 234 234
 Capimp said:
Damn yall are young, Rap City was more apart of my childhood...

...Joe Claire and Big Lez.....


Them were the dayz back in the early 90's, Capimp! Best Yearz and another show I liked was B.E.T. Uncut!!!
 09-20-2012, 10:52 AM         #149
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
havent seen a non sports channel in years but good riddance
 6 years ago '10        #150
Danation 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$822 | Props total: 13 13


bout damn time
 09-20-2012, 11:07 AM         #151
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadow_boxer said:
I have noticed they are trying to change. Like they got that new show coming on at night talking about social issues I forgot the name of it. But lets be honest BET fell off hard it just became another vh1/mtv there was a time when those 3 channels had their own identity. Then Viacom got lazy and cheap I guess and made all the networks the same.

In the 90s and very early 2ks BET had a great variety of programming from shows that were looked down on (like uncut) to shows that educated and informed (like teen summit and bet nightly news). Its a shame when every sunday around 12 or one they were showing baby boy, like this was the only black movie in the world. I do hope to see them go in a better direction I think people will support them if they do.
16 & pregnant, Flavor of Love, Jersey Shore etc....has B.E.T ever stooped that low?


Bob Johnson wanted to own a damn airline so he sold B.E.T to the white folks and next thing you know they had it looking like the rest of Clear Channels generic entertainment networks.


The Sunday programming be on some Church/Gospel ish I didn't know they was playing Baby Boy, I usually be too hungover and watching NFL to notice but it's not a bad movie if you peep the science.


I mainly use B.E.T as the default channel when it's people at the crib just for background noise but ai watch all there award shows and 106 just to stay up on the music and fashion.
 6 years ago '12        #152
Based Wolf 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
 BrooklynSwag said:
To bad its all a lie ..


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #153
shadow_boxer 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,334 | Props total: 919 919
they should do a show thats more interactive. Something where they have a dj actually there maybe mixing music videos together kinda like mtv 2s monster mix use to be. Along with showing the current top artist it could also allow people to go online and up pick youtube videos of new artist to show. Of course someone would have to view the videos to make sure they were appropriate before hand. It could also show like funny things music related from like tumblr and internet meme's. Kinda like a mix between boxden/tosh point 0 and rap city.I think this would be a good way to do something kinda new and fresh. The thing is they cant get all corporate and commercial with it. Anyone elese feel me with this idea?


they show could have a dj live mixing music videos like this (mtv use to have a show that did this called monster mix.

[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #154
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 skillahmang said:
praise the lord. this is the best thing for the future of america.
 6 years ago '06        #155
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
avatar space
space
$55,946 | Props total: 24478 24478
haven't watched the sh*t since the mid-2K's...

could care less.. it got really fuggin wack.. Rocsi look good, but Terrence J was and still is a lame..

fu*k this dumb sh*t.. they lost the magic when they replaced AJ and Free...
 6 years ago '04        #156
shadow_boxer 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,334 | Props total: 919 919
double post


Last edited by shadow_boxer; 09-20-2012 at 12:06 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #157
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
avatar space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 2582 2582
It's not goin' anywhere


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #158
BunDLeZ 
space
avatar space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 Moony Jackson said:
now bring back rap city, comicview, planet groove and bet uncut
 6 years ago '09        #159
red dust 337 
space
space
space
$158 | Props total: 45 45
bring back cita's world



 6 years ago '04        #160
shadow_boxer 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,334 | Props total: 919 919
 Graftedgenes said:
16 & pregnant, Flavor of Love, Jersey Shore etc....has B.E.T ever stooped that low?


Bob Johnson wanted to own a damn airline so he sold B.E.T to the white folks and next thing you know they had it looking like the rest of Clear Channels generic entertainment networks.


The Sunday programming be on some Church/Gospel ish I didn't know they was playing Baby Boy, I usually be too hungover and watching NFL to notice but it's not a bad movie if you peep the science.


I mainly use B.E.T as the default channel when it's people at the crib just for background noise but ai watch all there award shows and 106 just to stay up on the music and fashion.
they dont have any of the reality shows you mentioned, but I swear they aired some of the flavor of love spin offs once or twice like I love ny and real chance of love, but thats because they are owned by viacom now and viacom owns those shows. Baby boy aint a bad movie but when you show it every Sunday at the same time it defeats its purpose. And they do have gospel programs on Sunday morning as well.


Last edited by shadow_boxer; 09-20-2012 at 12:13 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
126 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy