CANCELLED!! 106 & Park To End This Friday! Update: it's coming back

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 RoyceDa59 said:
Now let's just cancel BET
 09-20-2012, 11:02 AM         #142
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RokkyRok said:
Centric is BET
They've been slowly transitioning to make the main network more like it for the past few years. Folks are just too caught up believing the boondocks and watching the most ratchet sh*t possible from the network instead of noticing the strides they've taken.
This thread is a true indication of how ignorant and clueless people are...maybe it's just the demographics on here.

B.E.T has taken huge strides and improved it's programming but ignorant people ain't hip to that fact...now that there's Centric, Aspire & Own you see a lot more competition so Stepen Hill has stepped his game up.

I'm looking forward to the BET HipHop awards next month anyways.
 5 years ago '04        #143
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 812 812
 Flatbush85 said:
I grew up loving TRL and 106 And Park and watched in horror as they turned into some of the worst entertainment ever. Its good to see them both gone instead of letting them suffer any longer.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #144
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
show was trash and will always be trash
 5 years ago '11        #145
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 RoyceDa59 said:
Now let's just cancel BET

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #146
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
This thread is a true indication of how ignorant and clueless people are...maybe it's just the demographics on here.

B.E.T has taken huge strides and improved it's programming but ignorant people ain't hip to that fact...now that there's Centric, Aspire & Own you see a lot more competition so Stepen Hill has stepped his game up.

I'm looking forward to the BET HipHop awards next month anyways.
I have noticed they are trying to change. Like they got that new show coming on at night talking about social issues I forgot the name of it. But lets be honest BET fell off hard it just became another vh1/mtv there was a time when those 3 channels had their own identity. Then Viacom got lazy and cheap I guess and made all the networks the same.

In the 90s and very early 2ks BET had a great variety of programming from shows that were looked down on (like uncut) to shows that educated and informed (like teen summit and bet nightly news). Its a shame when every sunday around 12 or one they were showing baby boy, like this was the only black movie in the world. I do hope to see them go in a better direction I think people will support them if they do.
 5 years ago '11        #147
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 JonNYBlake said:
I heard they're gonna air "Baby Boy" to fill the 2 hour void now...

Word? I heard it was gonna be "Next Friday".
 5 years ago '09        #148
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 Capimp said:
Damn yall are young, Rap City was more apart of my childhood...

...Joe Claire and Big Lez.....

Them were the dayz back in the early 90's, Capimp! Best Yearz and another show I liked was B.E.T. Uncut!!!
 09-20-2012, 11:52 AM         #149
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
havent seen a non sports channel in years but good riddance
 5 years ago '10        #150
Danation 4 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 13 13

bout damn time
 09-20-2012, 12:07 PM         #151
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadow_boxer said:
I have noticed they are trying to change. Like they got that new show coming on at night talking about social issues I forgot the name of it. But lets be honest BET fell off hard it just became another vh1/mtv there was a time when those 3 channels had their own identity. Then Viacom got lazy and cheap I guess and made all the networks the same.

In the 90s and very early 2ks BET had a great variety of programming from shows that were looked down on (like uncut) to shows that educated and informed (like teen summit and bet nightly news). Its a shame when every sunday around 12 or one they were showing baby boy, like this was the only black movie in the world. I do hope to see them go in a better direction I think people will support them if they do.
16 & pregnant, Flavor of Love, Jersey Shore etc....has B.E.T ever stooped that low?

Bob Johnson wanted to own a damn airline so he sold B.E.T to the white folks and next thing you know they had it looking like the rest of Clear Channels generic entertainment networks.

The Sunday programming be on some Church/Gospel ish I didn't know they was playing Baby Boy, I usually be too hungover and watching NFL to notice but it's not a bad movie if you peep the science.

I mainly use B.E.T as the default channel when it's people at the crib just for background noise but ai watch all there award shows and 106 just to stay up on the music and fashion.
 5 years ago '12        #152
Based Wolf 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
 BrooklynSwag said:
To bad its all a lie ..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #153
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
they should do a show thats more interactive. Something where they have a dj actually there maybe mixing music videos together kinda like mtv 2s monster mix use to be. Along with showing the current top artist it could also allow people to go online and up pick youtube videos of new artist to show. Of course someone would have to view the videos to make sure they were appropriate before hand. It could also show like funny things music related from like tumblr and internet meme's. Kinda like a mix between boxden/tosh point 0 and rap city.I think this would be a good way to do something kinda new and fresh. The thing is they cant get all corporate and commercial with it. Anyone elese feel me with this idea?

they show could have a dj live mixing music videos like this (mtv use to have a show that did this called monster mix.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #154
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 skillahmang said:
praise the lord. this is the best thing for the future of america.
 5 years ago '06        #155
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18799 18799
haven't watched the sh*t since the mid-2K's...

could care less.. it got really fuggin wack.. Rocsi look good, but Terrence J was and still is a lame..

fu*k this dumb sh*t.. they lost the magic when they replaced AJ and Free...
 5 years ago '04        #156
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
double post

Last edited by shadow_boxer; 09-20-2012 at 01:06 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #157
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
It's not goin' anywhere

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #158
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 Moony Jackson said:
now bring back rap city, comicview, planet groove and bet uncut
 5 years ago '09        #159
red dust 337 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 43 43
bring back cita's world

5 years ago '04        #160
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
16 & pregnant, Flavor of Love, Jersey Shore etc....has B.E.T ever stooped that low?

Bob Johnson wanted to own a damn airline so he sold B.E.T to the white folks and next thing you know they had it looking like the rest of Clear Channels generic entertainment networks.

The Sunday programming be on some Church/Gospel ish I didn't know they was playing Baby Boy, I usually be too hungover and watching NFL to notice but it's not a bad movie if you peep the science.

I mainly use B.E.T as the default channel when it's people at the crib just for background noise but ai watch all there award shows and 106 just to stay up on the music and fashion.
they dont have any of the reality shows you mentioned, but I swear they aired some of the flavor of love spin offs once or twice like I love ny and real chance of love, but thats because they are owned by viacom now and viacom owns those shows. Baby boy aint a bad movie but when you show it every Sunday at the same time it defeats its purpose. And they do have gospel programs on Sunday morning as well.

Last edited by shadow_boxer; 09-20-2012 at 01:13 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy