CANCELLED!! 106 & Park To End This Friday! Update: it's coming back

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #241
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,489 | Props total: 16249 16249
good riddance
 09-21-2012, 03:28 AM         #242
cov 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guess that pick the new host contest is a wrap then....my homie was in that. oh well.
 5 years ago '11        #243
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 634 634
We can watch stuff now anytime we want no need for those shows anymore, just shut down BET.

Last edited by Chad09; 09-21-2012 at 03:59 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #244
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 518 518
 BrooklynSwag said:
I wonder when the OP is going to edit and put in that 106 and Park won't be cancelled and that it was all just a rumor so the other people still posting won't look stupid.

too late

people dont read ---wasnt hard to find either
 5 years ago '11        #245
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 634 634
Posting rumors that don't come true, that's that sh*t I don't like.
 09-21-2012, 04:54 AM         #246
salashimself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea let it end in grace, as suppose to looking for new hosts and prob ending up getting some washed up ppl
 5 years ago '07        #247
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,210 | Props total: 1269 1269
 daman729 said:
Is this real? If so, I say bring back rap city the basement.
Same thing i said
 5 years ago '04        #248
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 21 21
FINALLY!!!
 09-21-2012, 05:11 AM         #249
jrfranke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 09-21-2012, 05:57 AM         #250
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Won't y'all just say fu*k BET and fu*k black people....we love it ur when you entertain....but hate it when you start showing you actually have intelligence that goes beyond entertainment...........it's a positive fu*king show.......they are not endorsing no uncle Tom bullsh*t.....they offer support to the black youth touching on everything from inner city violence....to college educations......l don't watch that often.....but you at like it's sixteen and pregnant,or my sweet sixteen, or some other randomn fu*ktard show that promotes teen pregnancy and throwing hundreds of thousands of dollars away for some snot nose brat who doesn't know sh*t about the value of a dollar.......but BET is the EBT network right?......I'm sensing bias and ignorance.........I wonder why do you white boys love hiphop if you don't like the message...........I forgot its fu*k the message......we just want to hear bullsh*t music like future Rick Ross and chief keef.......like I said the entertainers,not the intellectuals.......all my true white hip hop heads no offense.....but you gotta know who im talking about here......
 5 years ago '04        #251
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2745 2745
 Dos-effect said:
Won't y'all just say fu*k BET and fu*k black people....we love it ur when you entertain....but hate it when you start showing you actually have intelligence that goes beyond entertainment...........it's a positive fu*king show.......they are not endorsing no uncle Tom bullsh*t.....they offer support to the black youth touching on everything from inner city violence....to college educations......l don't watch that often.....but you at like it's sixteen and pregnant,or my sweet sixteen, or some other randomn fu*ktard show that promotes teen pregnancy and throwing hundreds of thousands of dollars away for some snot nose brat who doesn't know sh*t about the value of a dollar.......but BET is the EBT network right?......I'm sensing bias and ignorance.........I wonder why do you white boys love hiphop if you don't like the message...........I forgot its fu*k the message......we just want to hear bullsh*t music like future Rick Ross and chief keef.......like I said the entertainers,not the intellectuals.......all my true white hip hop heads no offense.....but you gotta know who im talking about here......

[video - click to view]

Also I don't know any educated African American that even supports BET. BET is basically glorifying ignorance of the black communities and exploiting it.

Also MTV does the same thing but exploiting ignorance of young dumb people in general.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 09-21-2012 at 06:40 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #252
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1987 1987
This show got wack as fu*k over the years, but it had its moments.
Lookin at Frees b00ty
Lookin at Rocsis b00ty
 5 years ago '05        #253
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
wait that sh*tty a.ss show is still on?
 09-21-2012, 07:27 AM         #254
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:

Also I don't know any educated African American that even supports BET. BET is basically glorifying ignorance of the black communities and exploiting it.

Also MTV does the same thing but exploiting ignorance of young dumb people in general.
Plenty of Educated Black people support the station.......In what way does it glorify ignornance? By saying this I'm guessing you mean they endorse blackness, which by many in American is considered to be ignorance, in which case your a.ssuming the station is embarassing because of how it is perceived by people outside the race. Now I will admit back in the day the channel did not promote alot of substance....but the channel has grown up considerably considering the shows that are aired now on both centric and the regular station. But I mean we all have our opinions..........when I hear people like you say things like this though...I have to question if your seriously feel like the channel views in a bad light or your just embarrassed by the fact that some whites dont understand it.Now if it was VH1 then I could understand your concern.......but then again Basketball wives is 1 of the most popular shows on the channel...........now who is watching that bullsh*t and why is that not put on blast like BET when VH1 does nothing but promote shows that promote Sambo bullsh*t.

Maybe the show isn't for everyone..........but I guarantee the hatred that is the last several pages of this thread has alot more to do with the distaste for the what BET represents
(that primarily being programming aimed at black audiences)........then what the channel actually shows on a regular basis...................but there is a fine line between bullsh*t and reality.....and it seems to many people want to walk the line of bullsh*t.....rather then face anyone's reality..........the internet has fu*ked this world up severely

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-21-2012 at 07:49 AM..
 09-21-2012, 07:51 AM         #255
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

raise your hand if your remember what a comb looks like n*gga....................keep it real with soap..........and say it with your chest...............this guy

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-21-2012 at 07:55 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #256
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$29,354 | Props total: 21345 21345
 Akira Son Bio said:
wait, so this was fake?

OP is a fu*king f*ggot

Hold up...I'm a fu*king f*ggot because what was reported by 106 & Parks official Twitter was actually proven to be false a day later?

look Mortimer...I'm gonna take the high road right now and let this sh*t slide so I can continue with letting your mother suck my d!ck
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now