most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
46 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
Kalifornicated 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 166 166
I choked laughing at this thread
 5 years ago '12        #122
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 The Fifth KD said:
Dog miss me with that "we was poor missing meal a.ss n*ggas who wore hand me downs" FOH

I dare say 95% of ALL n*ggaS in the street never experienced no real struggle.

In fact I dare say most street n*ggas were actually spoiled before they started making their own money; either their moms are so dedicated to pleasing the only man in their lives or their parent(s) are intent on living vicariously through providing for their kids (don t act like materialism isn't RAMPANT in the hood); either way.....

I can't really fall for that "Struggling" bullsh*t when I constantly see folks from the hood geared up in the newest kicks and clothes and having iPhones and gaming consoles.

Frankly, Its the fact that street n*ggas are spoiled which leads them to a life of hustling; n*ggas get so used to "being fly" and "stunting" that they will do anything to keep up that standard of living.
yea true struggle pretty much only exists if you chose to struggle.. fu*k with hard drugs, drop outta school and all that sh*t.. n*ggas act like it isnt a conscious choice to start with drugs, or not finish high school

im sayin, that lil jojo n*gga probably coulda saved up money with a job then move cities and go to college off student loan .. why was he on youtube screamin bdk livin in an area where they could k!ll him?

the only struggle you experience is when you have unemployed parents and nobody gives a fu*k about you, but from age 16+ on its your own decision.. nobody is forced to stay in the hood, and how many gangbangers DONT end up dead or in prison by 27?

drug dealing dont get you far in life, thats why you dont see 40 year olds still sellin.. 90%of the time people are "hood" they either want to be "hood" with the consequences or are too ignorant and focussed on the moment to see the bigger picture
 5 years ago '10        #123
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 The Fifth KD said:
Dog miss me with that "we was poor missing meal a.ss n*ggas who wore hand me downs" FOH

I dare say 95% of ALL n*ggaS in the street never experienced no real struggle.

In fact I dare say most street n*ggas were actually spoiled before they started making their own money; either their moms are so dedicated to pleasing the only man in their lives or their parent(s) are intent on living vicariously through providing for their kids (don t act like materialism isn't RAMPANT in the hood); either way.....

I can't really fall for that "Struggling" bullsh*t when I constantly see folks from the hood geared up in the newest kicks and clothes and having iPhones and gaming consoles.

Frankly, Its the fact that street n*ggas are spoiled which leads them to a life of hustling; n*ggas get so used to "being fly" and "stunting" that they will do anything to keep up that standard of living.
 xplizit said:
yea true struggle pretty much only exists if you chose to struggle.. fu*k with hard drugs, drop outta school and all that sh*t.. n*ggas act like it isnt a conscious choice to start with drugs, or not finish high school

im sayin, that lil jojo n*gga probably coulda saved up money with a job then move cities and go to college off student loan .. why was he on youtube screamin bdk livin in an area where they could k!ll him?

the only struggle you experience is when you have unemployed parents and nobody gives a fu*k about you, but from age 16+ on its your own decision.. nobody is forced to stay in the hood, and how many gangbangers DONT end up dead or in prison by 27?

drug dealing dont get you far in life, thats why you dont see 40 year olds still sellin.. 90%of the time people are "hood" they either want to be "hood" with the consequences or are too ignorant and focussed on the moment to see the bigger picture

09-21-2012, 05:03 PM         #124
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcchrome said:
i will have you know that i grew up in the south bronx and lived through the coke and crack era. stop speaking for people that you know nothing about. the difference between me and you is that i do not make excuses for growing up in a fu*ked up environment. you know how many people i lost to them corners b????? many from friends to family members. yeah we all make our own choices. but it seems like our people just keep moving backwards. there is nothing you can tell me about that i have not already seen or been through fu*king with them streets. tired of mofos contributing to geonocide and making excuses and thinking that sh*t is cool. where there is a will there is a way if you really want to walk away from that bullsh*t....
say that!
 5 years ago '10        #125
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
I bet her mouf game OD
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
200 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy