most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
No I.D.!!!
 5 years ago '11        #102
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 3849 3849
 doro85 said:
Keepin kids off the streets and teachin em to act right ALL starts at home. sh*tty parents raise sh*tty kids. Its called reality

But it is what is.. he dead n not 2 fu*ks are given
This! If he wasn't dead, we wouldn't even be discussing Jojo at all.
 5 years ago '06        #103
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Special Edd said:
who the fu*k cares?

why she aint hold him when he was out on the streets riding with bdk and shooting such videos? oh because she was waiting on the comeup.

fu*k all these n*ggas and all these threads.

lil reese get that bread boy boy... i have a feeling lil reese might be the only one that will make it out of everything. out of all of them n*ggas
 5 years ago '10        #104
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 iThink said:
soon as you stop acting like good decisions are impossible to make. i grew up around some of the same sh*t and turned out nothing like that. regardless of individuality, you have enough anecdotal proof to just know how some sh*t is gonna turn out. condolences to this kid's mother but more should have been done and that's proven by the fact that he's 6 feet under. how many young people you need to see die before you know that's the only ending to that street life?

or are people really still this dumb in 2012?

Thank you. So much fake thug sh*t in this thread. Life is ALL about choices and decisions. Im sure not EVERY kid that grows up in that area is a nucklehead. n*ggas acting like when you grow up in the hood you HAVE to act like these kids act.

There's kids who live in that environment who say "fu*k this. Ima go to school and work my way outta this".

Don't nobody force anybody to do any of that dumb sh*t. These kids doing it because they think it's cool. They could easily be in school. They chose not to be. It's easier to go to school than to write raps and press mix tapes and shoot videos acting like coons. That's the "choice" they've made though.

No sympathy for any n*gga who has the opportunity to do the right things but chooses not to
 5 years ago '04        #105
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
somebody gave resse a ruffiecolada.

always a good sign before signing paperwork
 5 years ago '04        #106
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
I see a grieving mother, and some supreme bi*chassness going on in this thread
New low......bi*ch n*ggas
 5 years ago '12        #107
West1 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 173 173
 CHIEF QUEEF! said:

[pic - click to view]

Heartless!!!! but Not at the fact her son died but at tis face...
 09-20-2012, 01:22 PM         #108
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One less **** in the streets fuk him
 5 years ago '12        #109
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 839 839
3 HUNNA bi*ch THATS THE TEAM!!!
 5 years ago '04        #110
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 2404 2404
 swayze said:
A lot of kids make bad decisions or hang with the wrong crowds etc.. Im talking about a kid that embraces this life style. Is influenced by the music etc.. You are out of touch with reality . Im not on no PC sh*t here. You are stupid.. very tbh.. Look in this thread and find examples of what im saying you idiot ..

Ok, i guess it's contradicting to tell the truth now a days. I guess you didn't read my post or could not comprehend it. I know what i see everyday. I see what single parent homes as well as having both parents are producing now a days. Maybe you don't ,but more times than not when these streets get hold to a young dude theres very little anybody can do let alone a single mother. You are generalizing my statement as if im saying they will end up dead or never make it out that situation. Thats not the case but i bet they have to bump their heads more than once to get the picture . Now if the parents haven't wrote them off of course they continue to raise them, but a lot of times the parents have given up on them and indeed rely on them for money..drugs etc. I've seen it to many times. You obviously living in a make believe world.

Don't get it twisted though because my statement still stands . If a 16 year old is hellbent on being in the streets and you have a single mother who has other children (like JoJo's R.I.P mom does ) he will probably end up learning from his mistakes to see she has his best interest at heart. If he's a rebellious wild lil dude, selling drugs to make money and feels like because his mom cant buy him the things he want etc.. They're in a gang etc..There will be nothing she can do short of getting the police involved or praying he comes around and realize the streets have very few options. Calling the cops is almost not a option these days people are k!lling their kids left and right and children their parents. Telling them/him right and wrong is the only thing left in the real world and just hope they listen . It happens all the time and yeah there are some single moms that beat the odds,but look around dude.

i will have you know that i grew up in the south bronx and lived through the coke and crack era. stop speaking for people that you know nothing about. the difference between me and you is that i do not make excuses for growing up in a fu*ked up environment. you know how many people i lost to them corners b????? many from friends to family members. yeah we all make our own choices. but it seems like our people just keep moving backwards. there is nothing you can tell me about that i have not already seen or been through fu*king with them streets. tired of mofos contributing to geonocide and making excuses and thinking that sh*t is cool. where there is a will there is a way if you really want to walk away from that bullsh*t....

Last edited by marcchrome; 09-20-2012 at 01:28 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #111
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Why his mom look like Rosenberg Raw tho
 09-20-2012, 01:52 PM         #112
Sha Bello 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Oh so i guess you didn't read the interviews with his family talking about how they wanted this to be a "little Biggie and Tupac thing" (as if both them n*ggas aint dead)

And talking about how he was gonna get a deal "just like those other guys" (GBE) and move the family out to Florida. She saw GBE getting money and turned into the hood rat version of Joe Jackson.

I aint saying she aint "love" her kid. Maybe she just had a different way of showing it.

I know my mom love me, and if she ever saw a video of me in the streets holding guns and acting all retarded, she would whoop my a.ss.

And I'm grown too.

But maybe you're right. Maybe some parents show love by letting their kid do whatever they want, with no consequences, while hoping to profit from it.
 5 years ago '10        #113
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
hate to see anyone lose a child but you gotta do better as a parent......I know its hard in certain areas but its not impossibe. Quit acting like its cute when your kid can recite lyrics from n*ggaz like lil boosie and brother lynch........wake the fu*k up as a parent. Just because yall attend the same high school doesnt mean yall are friends......you are still the parent.
 5 years ago '08        #114
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 mt fuji said:
I see a grieving mother, and some supreme bi*chassness going on in this thread
New low......bi*ch n*ggas
this. i fear what this new generation has become. desensitized, heartless kids. they are no better than what they are condemning and the scary part is they dont even realize it
 5 years ago '10        #115
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 marcchrome said:
i will have you know that i grew up in the south bronx and lived through the coke and crack era. stop speaking for people that you know nothing about. the difference between me and you is that i do not make excuses for growing up in a fu*ked up environment. you know how many people i lost to them corners b????? many from friends to family members. yeah we all make our own choices. but it seems like our people just keep moving backwards. there is nothing you can tell me about that i have not already seen or been through fu*king with them streets. tired of mofos contributing to geonocide and making excuses and thinking that sh*t is cool. where there is a will there is a way if you really want to walk away from that bullsh*t....
Amen.
 5 years ago '05        #116
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
Another young one lost to some non sense..
R.I.P to the kid, sh*t is fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '11        #117
Gou 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 271 271
 Gouki said:
:jojodead:
 dopemcee said:
i mean he was kind of a handsome a.ss n*gga though...

not saying a n*gga would hit it.........just saying if the situation presented itself a n*gga aint gonna call it r*pe....gnom'sayin....? no homo ofcourse..cuz we aint with that f*ggot sh*t around here

5 years ago '05        #118
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Peterparker said:
Aint none of this sh*t coo in this thread. Mocking a grieving mother. The fu*k wrong with you mothafu*kas? Just because this the internet and nobody can see you don't mean you should behave and think like some fu*king savages just because you hide behind a screen name.
It's her own fu*king fault he's dead. She should be held responsible for encouraging the sh*t that got him k!lled.
 5 years ago '04        #119
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
although this is a bit sad overall.. dudes need to get out their pre-programmed emotions, like Jojo or his mother had no idea it could come to this. If you don't value the life you're given, you don't deserve to live it. Plain and simple.
 5 years ago '08        #120
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1269 1269
 swayze said:
Prime example of what i said to some one yesterday. Yeah you was poor and supposedly black which don't mean sh*t. You was in the house not in the streets. You probably got motivation from being poor and without and found solace in knowing you could not be poor if you worked hard in school and went to college . In return hopefully get a good job/ career .

You're one example of a hood nicca.

Now you have someone with the same background as you, poor etc but they go outside and are in the streets. They adapt to the street life etc.. Those habits are harder to overcome/break oppose to just being hungry or having sh*tty clothes to wear to school and no cable. Understand that .. You never adapted to the situation. If you would have been out there in that jungle your story would be different than it is today. Even if you made it out. For one you would be more sympathetic,because you would actually know whats going on out there instead of a a.ssumption.
Dog miss me with that "we was poor missing meal a.ss n*ggas who wore hand me downs" FOH

I dare say 95% of ALL n*ggaS in the street never experienced no real struggle.

In fact I dare say most street n*ggas were actually spoiled before they started making their own money; either their moms are so dedicated to pleasing the only man in their lives or their parent(s) are intent on living vicariously through providing for their kids (don t act like materialism isn't RAMPANT in the hood); either way.....

I can't really fall for that "Struggling" bullsh*t when I constantly see folks from the hood geared up in the newest kicks and clothes and having iPhones and gaming consoles.

Frankly, Its the fact that street n*ggas are spoiled which leads them to a life of hustling; n*ggas get so used to "being fly" and "stunting" that they will do anything to keep up that standard of living.
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy