Picture of Lil Jojo Mother holding his picture

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Some of you dudes are hypocrites to the highest degree, let some no name n*gga get his face blown off for doing the same thing, it's like: "fu*k this n*gga and his moms, bi*ch should've raised him better"

But soon it's your favorite rapper, we gotta pay our respects for the same exact thing dumb n*ggas get k!lled for everyday?

fu*k em
 5 years ago '10        #82
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
 dopemcee said:
i mean he was kind of a handsome a.ss n*gga though...

not saying a n*gga would hit it.........just saying if the situation presented itself a n*gga aint gonna call it r*pe....gnom'sayin....? no homo ofcourse..cuz we aint with that f*ggot sh*t around here

"When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging"

William Penn Adair "Will" Rogers
(November 4, 1879 – August 15, 1935)
 5 years ago '10        #83
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
 swayze said:
fu*k all you cowards in this thread talking down on woman who lost a child and a deceased person. You fools bi*ch made in every aspect of your lives and find no problem with it because you can log off. Fool a.ss nigg8z and saltines .
But you're on this site with said n*ggas so what does that make you?
 09-19-2012, 11:42 PM         #84
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcchrome said:
tell that to all the single mother's out there on their job that have succeeded in raising young boys into men and taking a better path... and u have the nerve to say that others are ignorant???? dude your statements are contradicting and went right out the window...]
^ u sound maaad ignorant. she probly was born into the same thing and is trying to raise her son working a nightshift you don't know a broke families struggle hoe.
 09-20-2012, 12:28 AM         #85
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip but he chose that life so I can't feel bad
 5 years ago '04        #86
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
 dopemcee said:
damn....she went from one of the happiest woman in her highschool to being one of the saddest...

awww..i feel bad
if that was intentional and not out of ignorance....
 5 years ago '09        #87
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
I'll give her another Jojo
 5 years ago '04        #88
bigpicture 4 heat pts
space
space
$711 | Props total: 677 677
inb4someonesaysshehassomebigt*tties
 5 years ago '10        #89
joeysicko 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 61 61
 Peterparker said:
Aint none of this sh*t coo in this thread. Mocking a grieving mother. The fu*k wrong with you mothafu*kas? Just because this the internet and nobody can see you don't mean you should behave and think like some fu*king savages just because you hide behind a screen name.
I agree but bx makes everyone into the new alpo, get used to it
 5 years ago '07        #90
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,642 | Props total: 14405 14405
 Akira Son Bio said:
Don't have nothing nice to say, so

5 years ago '04        #91
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 683 683
 Peterparker said:
Aint none of this sh*t coo in this thread. Mocking a grieving mother. The fu*k wrong with you mothafu*kas? Just because this the internet and nobody can see you don't mean you should behave and think like some fu*king savages just because you hide behind a screen name.
Real Spit... Although I do think she should have been more proactive when he was alive and if she has another son to get his a.ss of the street!!!
 09-20-2012, 04:02 AM         #92
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eagles All Day said:
@ dudes on here talking about street cred when they here posting on the same site
Just becuz n*ggas postin on boxden dnt mean sh*t. n*ggas get life fu*kd up thinkn just becuz u postin on boxden u aint doin sh*t in the real wrld. Boxden like any other social network....... a place for discussions and venting
 09-20-2012, 04:09 AM         #93
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
N A lot of yall fuk boys need to pull ya skirts down. Talkn tough n sh*t trying to clown on a woman whose son was murdered. Even if she tried to stop him from thuggin, at the end of the day we make our own choices.

i had both my parents n did wtf i wantd to. might of gt my a.ss whooped but still made my own decisions so yall needa stop preachin this make believe sh*t like everybody live in yo world.
 5 years ago '10        #94
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Walkerboy86 said:
Just becuz n*ggas postin on boxden dnt mean sh*t. n*ggas get life fu*kd up thinkn just becuz u postin on boxden u aint doin sh*t in the real wrld. Boxden like any other social network....... a place for discussions and venting
 09-20-2012, 07:00 AM         #95
STR8HEAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha yall crazy
 5 years ago '11        #96
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,227 | Props total: 17641 17641
And somehow the woman is to blame always.....
 5 years ago '04        #97
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,043 | Props total: 6779 6779
 5 years ago '06        #98
Knockout5 7 heat pts
space
space
$773 | Props total: 51 51
"Fu*k around, wit dem fu*k Moms, you'll fu*k around and get smoked" -
[pic - click to view]

09-20-2012, 10:17 AM         #99
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
N A lot of yall fuk boys need to pull ya skirts down. Talkn tough n sh*t trying to clown on a woman whose son was murdered. Even if she tried to stop him from thuggin, at the end of the day we make our own choices.

i had both my parents n did wtf i wantd to. might of gt my a.ss whooped but still made my own decisions so yall needa stop preachin this make believe sh*t like everybody live in yo world.
soon as you stop acting like good decisions are impossible to make. i grew up around some of the same sh*t and turned out nothing like that. regardless of individuality, you have enough anecdotal proof to just know how some sh*t is gonna turn out. condolences to this kid's mother but more should have been done and that's proven by the fact that he's 6 feet under. how many young people you need to see die before you know that's the only ending to that street life?

or are people really still this dumb in 2012?
 5 years ago '05        #100
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 Peterparker said:
Most of the posts on here is wanna be thugs and racist a.ss lames. Get a life and stop posting negative sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy