Picture of Lil Jojo Mother holding his picture

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,546 | Props total: 56348 56348
 Peterparker said:
Aint none of this sh*t coo in this thread. Mocking a grieving mother. The fu*k wrong with you mothafu*kas? Just because this the internet and nobody can see you don't mean you should behave and think like some fu*king savages just because you hide behind a screen name.
 5 years ago '05        #42
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 dopemcee said:
damn....she went from one of the happiest woman in her highschool to being one of the saddest...

awww..i feel bad
 09-19-2012, 06:31 PM         #43
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bet the people posting this are white, no class smh
 09-19-2012, 06:31 PM         #44
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
She care now that he dead but she ain't care enough to keep him in check when he was still alive. Instead she was co-signing his bullsh*t in the hopes that he would get a record deal and move her out the hood

Terrible parent
This
 5 years ago '05        #45
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 CHIEF QUEEF! said:

[pic - click to view]

Skratch said:
how jojo look like a pretty bi*ch but his mom ugly af
 09-19-2012, 06:35 PM         #46
DiverseComplex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh, so Jo Jo was a crack baby...
 5 years ago '10        #47
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Dos-effect said:
All this insight from one video huh? Damn its almost like you knew them.........I guess love doesn't add into the equation of pain from loss does it?............................................... .........................................waits for this fu*k n*gga to tell me about how much she didn't love HER son..........................................
Oh so i guess you didn't read the interviews with his family talking about how they wanted this to be a "little Biggie and Tupac thing" (as if both them n*ggas aint dead)

And talking about how he was gonna get a deal "just like those other guys" (GBE) and move the family out to Florida. She saw GBE getting money and turned into the hood rat version of Joe Jackson.

I aint saying she aint "love" her kid. Maybe she just had a different way of showing it.

I know my mom love me, and if she ever saw a video of me in the streets holding guns and acting all retarded, she would whoop my a.ss.

And I'm grown too.

But maybe you're right. Maybe some parents show love by letting their kid do whatever they want, with no consequences, while hoping to profit from it.
 09-19-2012, 06:48 PM         #48
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Oh so i guess you didn't read the interviews with his family talking about how they wanted this to be a "little Biggie and Tupac thing" (as if both them n*ggas aint dead)

And talking about how he was gonna get a deal "just like those other guys" (GBE) and move the family out to Florida. She saw GBE getting money and turned into the hood rat version of Joe Jackson.

I aint saying she aint "love" her kid. Maybe she just had a different way of showing it.

I know my mom love me, and if she ever saw a video of me in the streets holding guns and acting all retarded, she would whoop my a.ss.

And I'm grown too.

But maybe you're right. Maybe some parents show love by letting their kid do whatever they want, with no consequences, while hoping to profit from it.
But that's you...........it ain't them, and its not your life... if she perpetuated violence on to her son, that's something she has to deal with......not you............let that woman mourn her son duke.........all this hating bullsh*t is wack............

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-19-2012 at 06:54 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #49
AliHood 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,533 | Props total: 851 851
 Peterparker said:
Aint none of this sh*t coo in this thread. Mocking a grieving mother. The fu*k wrong with you mothafu*kas? Just because this the internet and nobody can see you don't mean you should behave and think like some fu*king savages just because you hide behind a screen name.
#GetDemDisrespectfuln*ggaz
 5 years ago '08        #50
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
I'm sure his mother didn't always look like that.
 5 years ago '04        #51
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
Keepin kids off the streets and teachin em to act right ALL starts at home. sh*tty parents raise sh*tty kids. Its called reality

But it is what is.. he dead n not 2 fu*ks are given
 5 years ago '11        #52
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Peterparker said:
They ain't savages, just dumb a.sses who would be quiet as fucc in person around real ones. You know how these burbs kids are who've never experience hardship. Not saying she shouldn't take any of the blame, but if you grew up without the proper knowledge of being a parent this sort of thing is more than likely to happen. sh*t shouldn't be mocked by dumb kids on here for a cheap laugh though yell™
 5 years ago '04        #53
dipl0mat125 
space
space
$313 | Props total: 0 0
 Peterparker said:

That bi*ch allowed her son to run the streets acting a damn fool!! I'd never let my kid do that sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #54
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
bx n*ggas is ruthless lol
 5 years ago '10        #55
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 ruff said:
Shut your black a.ss the fu*k up.
Reported for racism
 5 years ago '10        #56
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 box5 said:
They ain't savages, just dumb a.sses who would be quiet as fucc in person around real ones. You know how these burbs kids are who've never experience hardship. Not saying she shouldn't take any of the blame, but if you grew up without the proper knowledge of being a parent this sort of thing is more than likely to happen. sh*t shouldn't be mocked by dumb kids on here for a cheap laugh though yell™

Look at this lame acting like he's ever been anywhere beyond a holding cell in an adult prison before

Mind you. Im black and grew up poor. Still worked hard (in public school) went to college and graduated. No excuse for these little n*ggas to be running around with guns like they living in Libya. n*ggas need to get their a.sses back in class. Instead they worried bout rapping (mind you, none of them even rap good )

Even if his mom aint sh*t (which is apparent), You ever seen kids in foster care before? Those kids grow up with NO parents and NOBODY who really gives a fu*k about them and still do we'll for themselves (for the most part). They be the n*ggas working the hardest to get out of that life. Why can't these kids?

Jojo mom is now the poster child for bad parenting in chicago. Seeing her and reading about her, makes it clear that, if thats what all the parents in that part of chicago are like, no wonder it's going to sh*t.
 09-19-2012, 07:47 PM         #57
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

Look at this lame acting like he's ever been anywhere beyond a holding cell in an adult prison before

Mind you. Im black and grew up poor. Still worked hard (in public school) went to college and graduated. No excuse for these little n*ggas to be running around with guns like they living in Libya. n*ggas need to get their a.sses back in class. Instead they worried bout rapping (mind you, none of them even rap good )

Even if his mom aint sh*t (which is apparent), You ever seen kids in foster care before? Those kids grow up with NO parents and NOBODY who really gives a fu*k about them and still do we'll for themselves (for the most part). They be the n*ggas working the hardest to get out of that life. Why can't these kids?

Jojo mom is now the poster child for bad parenting in chicago. Seeing her and reading about her, makes it clear that, if thats what all the parents in that part of chicago are like, no wonder it's going to sh*t.

You grew up poor, but did you grow up in a hood? I grew up poor and went to public school....but I didn't grow up in a hood...........I'm not out here banging and slanging but my moms was a good enough mother to keep me away from sh*t like that. I mean I was always smart, my school was sh*tty but I graduated, I didn't go to college but I still landed on my feet.......my point is I cant use my life as the blueprint for another person's life. Circumstance is NEVER 100% the same for any group of people. There is no excuse for this boy's death, but on the other hand there is really no blame, perhaps he was smarter then most but chose not to live the right way, perhaps he wasn't..........perhaps his moms was a bad mother and didn't mold her son to be a man instead of a bullsh*t soilder....perhaps she loved her son and only wanted the best for him...but regardless of what ever led up to it........his Circumstance was not yours.......sure some aspects of it were maybe........but be for real cuzz.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-19-2012 at 07:51 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #58
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
Really hating on his moms though smh...
 5 years ago '04        #59
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Peterparker said:

you speak truth... i have no qualms with that at all...... but where the fu*k was his mother when the kid was out wildin' in the streets????? where are all these little savage fu*ks parents at b???? seriously.

Last edited by marcchrome; 09-19-2012 at 08:05 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #60
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 marcchrome said:
you speak truth... i have no qualms with that at all...... but where the fu*k was his mother when the kid was out wildin' in the streets????? where are all the little fu*ks parents at b???? seriously.

Agreed. This chick reaped what she sowed, period.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy