Picture of Lil Jojo Mother holding his picture

most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
 Peterparker said:
Aint none of this sh*t coo in this thread. Mocking a grieving mother. The fu*k wrong with you mothafu*kas? Just because this the internet and nobody can see you don't mean you should behave and think like some fu*king savages just because you hide behind a screen name.
 5 years ago '11        #22
KidNice 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 33 33
Vicious a$$ mofos (no pun) in here
 5 years ago '09        #23
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
n*ggas talking bout "she care now that he was dead, why didn't she stop him from being in the streets?"
like anyone in here was on 24 hour lock-down growing up
like a mother can actually control what her son is doing when he's not @ home
bx is full of retards (myself NOT included of course).
 5 years ago '06        #24
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5035 5035
^EARL's mom would disagree
 5 years ago '04        #25
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 0 0
So yall gonna sit here and act like that so called gangsta teen aint take a pic with the pose bi*ches was using in their high.school grad pics
 09-19-2012, 04:11 PM         #26
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Aint none of this sh*t coo in this thread. Mocking a grieving mother. The fu*k wrong with you mothafu*kas? Just because this the internet and nobody can see you don't mean you should behave and think like some fu*king savages just because you hide behind a screen name.
we savages but hes the one with the guns in the video? right?


fact is jojo played the game...he know the rules and if he didnt im sorry, atleast he taught the dont know them
 5 years ago '08        #27
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12473 12473
 5_star_smitty said:
n*ggas talking bout "she care now that he was dead, why didn't she stop him from being in the streets?"
like anyone in here was on 24 hour lock-down growing up
like a mother can actually control what her son is doing when he's not @ home
bx is full of retards (myself NOT included of course).
fu*k up f*ggot
 5 years ago '09        #28
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 Peterparker said:
Aint none of this sh*t coo in this thread. Mocking a grieving mother. The fu*k wrong with you mothafu*kas? Just because this the internet and nobody can see you don't mean you should behave and think like some fu*king savages just because you hide behind a screen name.
n*ggaz is cold blooded
 5 years ago '04        #29
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
 Peterparker said:
Aint none of this sh*t coo in this thread. Mocking a grieving mother. The fu*k wrong with you mothafu*kas? Just because this the internet and nobody can see you don't mean you should behave and think like some fu*king savages just because you hide behind a screen name.
My n*gga...
 5 years ago '09        #30
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
she raised a troublesome kid...good riddance
 09-19-2012, 05:14 PM         #31
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOOK LIKE THE bi*ch IN MR CHI CITY AVY
 5 years ago '07        #32
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
you n*ggas need to grow up for real, man. sometimes yall actlike complete idiots.
 09-19-2012, 05:23 PM         #33
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
you n*ggas need to grow up for real, man. sometimes yall actlike complete idiots.
You really think they acting though?
 5 years ago '04        #34
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1833 1833
n*gga his moms look like she done been through some sh*t in the streets tho
 5 years ago '05        #35
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
This is sad man... The pic of reece or what ever that coons name is signing a contract to better his life, while he damn well know he is responsible for taking another young mans life...

The white man is getting exactly what they want!
He took Jojo's life, and now the record company is taking his.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #36
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 CHIEF QUEEF! said:

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas Ruthless Over Here
 5 years ago '10        #37
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 5_star_smitty said:
n*ggas talking bout "she care now that he was dead, why didn't she stop him from being in the streets?"
like anyone in here was on 24 hour lock-down growing up
like a mother can actually control what her son is doing when he's not @ home
bx is full of retards (myself NOT included of course).


n*gga shut the fu*k up.

I could see if he was gooning behind his moms back. Thats another story. But this hood rat was supporting this nonsense.

She seen the videos of her teen son holding guns and acting all hard and sh*t.

She already admitted that she knew what was going on but was hoping that he would get a deal off that coonery.

When he died she was in the process of looking for a new home in Florida. She was tryna live the good life off that little n*gga.

Now he dead and she gotta live with the fact that she might damn well be part of the reason she's never gonna see her son again. And she aint never getting out the hood.

She should have been a parent, instead of hoping to mooch off her son.
 09-19-2012, 06:07 PM         #38
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:


n*gga shut the fu*k up.

I could see if he was gooning behind his moms back. Thats another story. But this hood rat was supporting this nonsense.

She seen the videos of her teen son holding guns and acting all hard and sh*t.

She already admitted that she knew what was going on but was hoping that he would get a deal off that coonery.

When he died she was in the process of looking for a new home in Florida. She was tryna live the good life off that little n*gga.

Now he dead and she gotta live with the fact that she might damn well be part of the reason she's never gonna see her son again. And she aint never getting out the hood.

She should have been a parent, instead of hoping to mooch off her son.
All this insight from one video huh? Damn its almost like you knew them.........I guess love doesn't add into the equation of pain from loss does it?............................................... .........................................waits for this fu*k n*gga to tell me about how much she didn't love HER son..........................................


Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-19-2012 at 06:13 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #39
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
She da bi*ch that let him be in the streets
 5 years ago '11        #40
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 CHIEF QUEEF! said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy