Sep 19 - Why British police don’t have guns

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
418 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 clipse_designz said:

Without a google search a can tell you the queen brings in BILLIONS to the UK economy thats fact my friend, and a lot of that goes back as tax to the general public, thats a help of a lot more then 20 million that we pay in taxes, you do realise thats the equivalent of $1 per person per year, and shes giving back at least $17 per person per year in terms of economy, in fact I bet american tourism to london is greater then the 20 million given to the queen

i'm from the uk homey, no problems with the monarchy due to the money they give back compared to what we actually give them, in terms of actual power they have litte, its all a show, you think the queen can order the country around or some sh*t
Please post the links instead of saying it Mr. Google Search because she apparently bring in billions? she gets tax payers money PERIOD...as far as she helps bring in money because she's a tourist attraction, that doesn't mean sh*t...it's after the fact idiot

So around 1992, the royal family agree to pay taxes at the highest tax rate in england however they hid the majority of their money in tax havens which in the past 2 year people in parliaments in the commonwealth have began to question and now want full disclosure of it

KRiSH said:
Man the queen has zero power, the royal family is just tradition and good pr. The way they are integrated into the government is nothing but tradition.

were the fu*k are you getting your info from? I am from the UK and the monarchy is just seen as a publicity stunt to attract tourists.
The queen holds secondary power...basically if they ever called martial law, she would rule the country like dictator but the western world would call it a monarchy...however after WW2, they decided to sit back and let the parilament have power in public eye, however major decisions are still decided by the royal family... you're a moron to think she's some sweet old lady that does nothing but shake hands with people

Rubix said:
that moron actually thinks its still a monarchy over there.

its a democracy. they have parliament and the royal family is just a show of tradition. they have little to no power when it comes down to decisions. if the majority vote yes on something, yes is the answer...the queen just signs off on it for show.
you might be the bigger moron for agreeing with the dumbass above about the royal family power....but it's not a democracy, it's a psuedo constitutional monarchy(which is an oxymoron IMO) for the people to think they have power within members of parliament...the royal family still has power and runs things whether you know it or not

plus the queen runs sh*t like stalin

I'll even throw in an alex jones info wars news article with links to reuters, bbc, ny times, RT and ctv links throughout it

Last edited by UrbanGAAWD; 09-20-2012 at 11:44 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #42
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66

I'll quote your article...

Queen Elizabeth’s Governor General David Johnston approved Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s request to dissolve Parliament on March 26 for the third time in 3 years.

so the queens governor just approved a request from the prime minister...
this aint news kid, we live out her, when a general election is held they have to 'ask' the queens permission, it means nothing and she does not lead the country, she's a yes 'man' so to speak.

Also the stuff about her hiding money is completely irrelevant to the argument, she brings in more money then she gets in taxes by a long shot, that's fact.
 5 years ago '07        #43
clipse_designz 
space
space
runs sh*t like stalin

I aint even gonna' respond to that sh*t.
you have no idea.
 5 years ago '11        #44
space
space
For everyone:

The monarch received £11.9 million a year last year from the public purse to maintain and repair her homes, which also include Windsor Castle and St James’s Palace.
But because the sum has been frozen in recent years, she claimed she could only carry out emergency repairs to the buildings and said she would need more money to stop the royal households from falling into disrepair.
The financial restraints meant that while a £3.5 million repair to the crumbling facade of Buckingham Palace went ahead, other key projects had to be put on hold. These included replacing the palace’s lead and slate roofs, refurbishing state rooms and overhauling antiquated heating systems.
Buckingham Palace officials claimed that as well as postponing projects, the Queen had diverted revenue from her estate to balance the books.
“However, these initiatives alone are unlikely to be successful in averting the growth in backlog in future years and further funding will be required in due course,” officials concluded.

There's more in the link....look i'm not gonna go link for link war with people that have no idea on how things really work in the world...i mean if you only watch mainstream media or read government approve history books or government books then i can't talk to you...so you can go ahead and think you're smart or knowledgeable about the world but you guys are plain dumbasses(those that think the queen doesn't do sh*t, the rest of yall are cool and the sh*t lol)
 5 years ago '11        #45
space
space
 clipse_designz said:

Queen Elizabeth’s Governor General David Johnston approved Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s request to dissolve Parliament on March 26 for the third time in 3 years.

this aint news kid, we live out her, when a general election is held they have to 'ask' the queens permission, it means nothing and she does not lead the country, she's a yes 'man' so to speak.

Also the stuff about her hiding money is completely irrelevant to the argument, she brings in more money then she gets in taxes by a long shot, that's fact.
the fact you continue to defend the queen and royal family like they are the brady bunch and harmless and they do so much good for the world is amazing...her husband is a known eugenist, her uncle loved the nazis and had to abdicate because of this, she uses tax payers money to buy homes then claims to help people because of her property taxes which are waived in a special session of parliament...you have got to be the dumbest person on boxden for even thinking of liking this bi*ch and think she does good in the world

she's fu*king over england and it's commonwealths but that's not a bad thing, it's good because foreigners come over and spend money to see her palace so she's ok
 5 years ago '11        #46
space
space
 clipse_designz said:

you agreed with my point but downplayed it as "yeah, she's a yes man, so it's not bad"

the fact you're politicians have to actually "publicly ask for permission" from someone named The Queen is horrible..... you've officially mindfu*ked me with your low IQ and i'm gonna report you to your precious British police for wasting oxygen on planet earth
 09-20-2012, 12:03 PM         #47
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

he is just trolling. let him be!
 5 years ago '07        #48
clipse_designz 
space
space
this is getting off-topic, this aint about the monarchy, and since you read infowars and a few blogs by conspiracy theorists i've got a low iq. My last response to the matter.

THE QUEEN HAS NO REAL POWER
GIVES BILLIONS BACK IN TAX WHETHER SHE SHOULD GIVE MORE OR NOT I COULDNT GIVE A fu*k
 5 years ago '11        #49
space
space
 clipse_designz said:
this is getting off-topic, this aint about the monarchy, and since you read infowars and a few blogs by conspiracy theorists i've got a low iq. My last response to the matter.

THE QUEEN HAS NO REAL POWER
GIVES BILLIONS BACK IN TAX WHETHER SHE SHOULD GIVE MORE OR NOT I COULDNT GIVE A fu*k
and my retort to your statement is you're a dumbass f*ggot that obviously doesn't know sh*t in the real world

The queen does have power, you even said so in your post on this page
and that's after the fact on taxes... the fact the commonwealth of england still pay the queen and royal family from public taxes is stupid especially "if she somehow brings in billions(which you still haven't proved"

if she earns billions then why would the government have to pay everyone in her god forsaken family stipends from public funds? you contradict every statement you make...next you'll be agreeing with me

Last edited by UrbanGAAWD; 09-20-2012 at 12:12 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #50
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 BALLONHOES said:
Yall in Britain are super sheep... your country is basically the testing grounds of the new world order... Big Brother is already there and you guys love every minute of it. You're not even allowed to have guns to defend yourself against tyranny.
parts of the U.S. are basically 3rd world. you're already getting fu*ked in the a.ss by the "nwo". ignorance and violence is celebrated in the U.S., where do you think the guns on the street come from that help ruin your society and destabilise the populace come from? stop being a dumb motherfu*ker...you dumb motherfu*ker.
 5 years ago '04        #51
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 urbangatsby said:
So basically you're whole argument is people shouldn't have guns because we might get mad at someone and shot them? even you with liberal kool aid still on you're breath can't really believe that....that's basically saying we shouldn't have knives because someone might get mad and stab someone .....

and to call me an idiot when I want people that are law abiding to own guns and only use them to defend themselves is pure asinine and pathetic....AGAIN LET ME SAY....I WANT PEOPLE TO OWN GUNS TO DEFNED THEMSELVES FROM CRIMINALS AND GOVERNMENT OPPRESSION!!! Not to go off and k!ll cops or hurt innocent people....like I said before as well, BAD PEOPLE, CRIMINALS AND IGNORANT PEOPLE fu*k THINGS UP FOR LAW ABIDING GUN OWNERS THAT WISH NO HARM ON ANYONE

And cops not having guns show criminals that they do whatever they want and not get shot and maybe deal with getting caught but that's a bridge they haven't crossed yet...is that why Irish gangs and mobs grow increasingly each year in Europe....s3x trafficking and various crimes grew each year in England...stop acting like England is some peaceful place compared to us...they have problems and we have problems too

And what about the London riots last year when they where dragging anyone that in the area out of their cars, off their bikes and breaking into people's homes? Cops had no guns and pulled back while people looted and looters knew people don't have guns so they can act a fool....I remember seeing clips of college kids getting beat up and older people getting kicked to the ground and punched by these looters....would you prefer gunless cops and a gunless population to not define themselves or property? fu*kin dumbass

You just scared, basically...
 5 years ago '06        #52
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
US v. UK thread. Nice change from the usual race war.
 5 years ago '06        #53
space
space
 urbangatsby said:
So basically you're whole argument is people shouldn't have guns because we might get mad at someone and shot them? even you with liberal kool aid still on you're breath can't really believe that....that's basically saying we shouldn't have knives because someone might get mad and stab someone .....

and to call me an idiot when I want people that are law abiding to own guns and only use them to defend themselves is pure asinine and pathetic....AGAIN LET ME SAY....I WANT PEOPLE TO OWN GUNS TO DEFNED THEMSELVES FROM CRIMINALS AND GOVERNMENT OPPRESSION!!! Not to go off and k!ll cops or hurt innocent people....like I said before as well, BAD PEOPLE, CRIMINALS AND IGNORANT PEOPLE fu*k THINGS UP FOR LAW ABIDING GUN OWNERS THAT WISH NO HARM ON ANYONE

And cops not having guns show criminals that they do whatever they want and not get shot and maybe deal with getting caught but that's a bridge they haven't crossed yet...is that why Irish gangs and mobs grow increasingly each year in Europe....s3x trafficking and various crimes grew each year in England...stop acting like England is some peaceful place compared to us...they have problems and we have problems too

And what about the London riots last year when they where dragging anyone that in the area out of their cars, off their bikes and breaking into people's homes? Cops had no guns and pulled back while people looted and looters knew people don't have guns so they can act a fool....I remember seeing clips of college kids getting beat up and older people getting kicked to the ground and punched by these looters....would you prefer gunless cops and a gunless population to not define themselves or property? fu*kin dumbass
u act like we never have riots here and the same sh*t doesnt happen, guns or not, also didnt the London Riots start because a black man was SHOT, by the cops?
 5 years ago '11        #54
space
space
 nightmare said:
u act like we never have riots here and the same sh*t doesnt happen, guns or not, also didnt the London Riots start because a black man was SHOT, by the cops?
The 2 biggest riots in the last 40 years were the LA riots in April 1992 and NYC Blackout in summer of 1977...LA riots deaths were due to increase initial gang violence and majority happen within the first few hours of the initial incident at Normandy and Florence. A few hours in people realize that cops have pulled back and people were mainly looting stores, store owners and civilians went ahead and used guns on looters which I think 52 people died and of that 20 or 25 were k!lled due shop owners shooting looters..

The NYC Blackout hit around 7 at night which made it hard to defend yourself in pitch blackness with cops using flashlights...mainly stores again were hit but I think no one died in those riots but by time morning hit, looters went away and order was restore......in London they were just going around attacking people and because citizens don't have guns, it was hard to protect ya self
 5 years ago '11        #55
space
space
 strahan2004 said:
You just scared, basically...
Oh what?
 5 years ago '07        #56
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
unarmed cops? we call that top flight security in the states
 5 years ago '04        #57
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
do they even have some guns stashed away at the police station?

i hear gun laws are super strict out there but you here about people getting stabbed all the time
 09-20-2012, 05:07 PM         #58
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clipse_designz said:
1. The british public to not pay taxes to the queen, the queen in fact gives a lot more money back in taxes to the general public, so the opposite is actually true

Also do you know how many americans go to london to see the queen you yanks love her more then we do i swear

2. Our police are a lot more competent and less corrupt then the us counterparts, british police don't need to be armed constantly because there is little gun culture in britain, if the population don't have arms the police don't need them in any situation, our police can actually handle 99.9% of situations without arms ffs. People in america get pulled over by traffic cops and the pistol is pulled, how many cops with guns in america have k!lled innocent people? Less then a handful have been k!lled in the UK with guns in recent memory and in most cases it was cases of bad luck not stupidity.

3. Firearm related death in the USA is 2000% higher then in the UK...
that leaves either two options using your own words...

a) "guns are the problem"
b) American contains 2000% more "bad people/ignorant/plain dumb people"

you can pick.
you're so fu*kin' stupid..
 5 years ago '06        #59
space
space
 urbangatsby said:
The 2 biggest riots in the last 40 years were the LA riots in April 1992 and NYC Blackout in summer of 1977...LA riots deaths were due to increase initial gang violence and majority happen within the first few hours of the initial incident at Normandy and Florence. A few hours in people realize that cops have pulled back and people were mainly looting stores, store owners and civilians went ahead and used guns on looters which I think 52 people died and of that 20 or 25 were k!lled due shop owners shooting looters..

The NYC Blackout hit around 7 at night which made it hard to defend yourself in pitch blackness with cops using flashlights...mainly stores again were hit but I think no one died in those riots but by time morning hit, looters went away and order was restore......in London they were just going around attacking people and because citizens don't have guns, it was hard to protect ya self
for every one of those 52 ppl that got shot, 20 ppl got jumped or attacked, over 2,000 were injured and beaten, so guns aint a guarantee of personal safety they was pulling ppl outta cars and merking them, hella korean shop owners who had guns still got k!lled, have a pistol against 50 wild muthafu*kas, aint finna do much, esp if they have guns too. plus the riot lasted for like 4 days and they had to bring in the military becaue of all the guns

point im tryna make is the guns made the riot WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse, it aint help sh*t

[video - click to view]

Last edited by nightmare; 09-20-2012 at 06:01 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #60
space
space
 infamxus said:
unarmed cops? we call that top flight security in the states
sh*t even top flight security be armed nowadays, at least in NY/NJ and wen i was in Chicago
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago