Sep 19 - Why British police donít have guns

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2012, 11:51 PM         #21
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clipse_designz said:
Im from the uk and I definitely prefer un armed police.

I think it would be sensible though for them to have the potential for being armed, they should all be arms trained and keep guns at stations or in locked gloveboxes in the patrol vehichles so that if a gun if they have to go the a theft, burglary, armed robbery, murder, hostage situation its easily accessible to all police officers.
Yall in Britain are super sheep... your country is basically the testing grounds of the new world order... Big Brother is already there and you guys love every minute of it. You're not even allowed to have guns to defend yourself against tyranny.
 5 years ago '06        #22
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 BALLONHOES said:
Yall in Britain are super sheep... your country is basically the testing grounds of the new world order... Big Brother is already there and you guys love every minute of it. You're not even allowed to have guns to defend yourself against tyranny.
u gun nuts really think u stand a chance against the US military with ur guns even if all this NWO sh*t is true??
 5 years ago '11        #23
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 urbangatsby said:
Because the British are pussies that still bow down and pay taxes to some old racist bi*ch and call her the queen...they are trained to sit down and not have any guns....

The problem with gun control is bad people/ignorant/plain dumb people get guns and use them....guns aren't the problem, they are the solution in America....I can't say that for England the rest of Europe....if we were to reform gun laws here, we need to reform life in general...btw my personal opinion on guns are, you should be able to have whatever you want and can carry what you want...I rather carry a springfield xd 9 than carry a pocket knife
Word mah dude

I'm rocking the same firearm. Can hardly beat the XD-9 Tactical
 5 years ago '11        #24
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 nightmare said:
u gun nuts really think u stand a chance against the US military with ur guns even if all this NWO sh*t is true??
Uh yes a huge swath of the military is more on the side of the people and the constitution than the government
 09-20-2012, 01:41 AM         #25
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in the us the police damn sure use theirs
 5 years ago '07        #26
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
 DrX said:
in the us the police damn sure use theirs
Yea, a little too quick too.

I see people tryna turn this thread into a UK vs US thread, one moron in particular.

Quite simply, if a policeman has a gun at the first sign of trouble thats the weapon he is likely going to reach for.

We all get angry when police shoot the innocent / or shoot unnecessarily yet some people claim we are "pussies" because the police and public aint strapped? How does no gun equate to being a pus*y? Dumb a.ss.

If the police are strapped, there will be a hell of a lot more gun crime in the UK. Which i dont want, thanks.
 5 years ago '04        #27
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Can't wait for Stann v Bisping this weekend tho
 5 years ago '12        #28
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
People still acting like the gun presence in America is due to violence in movies, music, video gams, and pop culture?

Like people in Britain play a version of GTA without guns or watch Tarantino movies with the violence censored

It's all about the money son. We happen to be the largest arms dealer in the world.
 09-20-2012, 06:56 AM         #29
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did any of you fu*king read the article!

police do have guns in britain but only when a situation requires it, they bring out specially trained police instead of regular police. Also only high profile targets have police patrolling with guns such as landmarks and the olympics.

Gun crime is not common enough to have police with guns, knife crime is more common.

It is also funny to see americans say you are only tough if you have a gun! how about you f!ght with your fists, anyone can pull a trigger! You have to be one dumb fu*king c*nt to have a gun in the UK because chances are you will end up dead as the police will have a zero tolerance to civilians with guns.
 09-20-2012, 07:36 AM         #30
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clipse_designz said:
1. The british public to not pay taxes to the queen, the queen in fact gives a lot more money back in taxes to the general public, so the opposite is actually true

Also do you know how many americans go to london to see the queen you yanks love her more then we do i swear

2. Our police are a lot more competent and less corrupt then the us counterparts, british police don't need to be armed constantly because there is little gun culture in britain, if the population don't have arms the police don't need them in any situation, our police can actually handle 99.9% of situations without arms ffs. People in america get pulled over by traffic cops and the pistol is pulled, how many cops with guns in america have k!lled innocent people? Less then a handful have been k!lled in the UK with guns in recent memory and in most cases it was cases of bad luck not stupidity.

3. Firearm related death in the USA is 2000% higher then in the UK...
that leaves either two options using your own words...

a) "guns are the problem"
b) American contains 2000% more "bad people/ignorant/plain dumb people"

you can pick.
Idiot dumb a.ss white boy

*Sent from South London*
 5 years ago '12        #31
yute from KGN 21 heat pts21
space
space
$299 | Props total: 45 45
think about all the people's lives spared because they dont have guns, unlike in the U.S. where cops k!ll n*ggas for fun
 5 years ago '11        #32
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 KRiSH said:
did any of you fu*king read the article!

police do have guns in britain but only when a situation requires it, they bring out specially trained police instead of regular police. Also only high profile targets have police patrolling with guns such as landmarks and the olympics.

Gun crime is not common enough to have police with guns, knife crime is more common.

It is also funny to see americans say you are only tough if you have a gun! how about you f!ght with your fists, anyone can pull a trigger! You have to be one dumb fu*king c*nt to have a gun in the UK because chances are you will end up dead as the police will have a zero tolerance to civilians with guns.
Yeah because by design your country doesn't permit citizens to have guns, up until WW2, you could have guns at your house and carry knives on yourself as long as they were concealed...after the war, there were many gun grabs by the government for citizens to give up their guns for cash money or bonds which could be paid out in 10 or 20 years, so the last 50-60 years people have been disarm by design.....globalist want citizens to not have guns and rely on the government to protect them

I personally Britain should get rid the monarchy-parliament system of government they have and kick the queen to the curb and allow citizens to have whatever they want at their place(you can't tell me Britain is a safer place because all the times I was there, there were muggings, car jackings, and various crimes just like in America)

Also I like to say that gun crime doesn't happen enough is not a reason to not arm citizens...you have guns to protect yourself and family or community from criminals and tyrannical government....whichever one....if gun crimes are so low and you feel find not having one that's good but others might not have the same idea as you and want to protect themselves...I know my friends in London wished they could have a gun in the house just for safe keeping
 5 years ago '06        #33
space
space
 keen77 said:
Uh yes a huge swath of the military is more on the side of the people and the constitution than the government
yea ur naive, if u dont think the military and the constitution cant be manipulated to serve a new purpose, im sure alot of the soldiers who operate places like Gitmo are on the side of the people as well

same can be sed for the law enforcers who enforce the Patriot Act and the NDAA on US citizens, ppl are trained to followe orders and ppl can be twisted to believing that wat they are doin is serving their ppl. if u dont believe me, just look up history

the Wermacht thought they were serving Germany, wen they worked under the Nazis,

Last edited by nightmare; 09-20-2012 at 09:54 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #34
space
space
 J-Calli said:
Yea, a little too quick too.

I see people tryna turn this thread into a UK vs US thread, one moron in particular.

Quite simply, if a policeman has a gun at the first sign of trouble thats the weapon he is likely going to reach for.

We all get angry when police shoot the innocent / or shoot unnecessarily yet some people claim we are "pussies" because the police and public aint strapped? How does no gun equate to being a pus*y? Dumb a.ss.

If the police are strapped, there will be a hell of a lot more gun crime in the UK. Which i dont want, thanks.
spot on, the same idiots on here who get mad at the police for using guns, and are pissed off right now at the NYPD, are saying the cops are pus*y in England for not having guns and not shooting up ppl

gotta love that bx hypocrisy
 5 years ago '07        #35
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
i aint gonna' reply to everyone,

Queen brings in way more money then she takes >
I'd rather have UK police then USA >

then again in a lot of continental countries police are always armed and gun crime is still very low in those countries so who knows, but I don't want constantly armed police in the UK.
 5 years ago '11        #36
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 clipse_designz said:
i aint gonna' reply to everyone,

Queen brings in way more money then she takes >
I'd rather have UK police then USA >

then again in a lot of continental countries police are always armed and gun crime is still very low in those countries so who knows, but I don't want constantly armed police in the UK.
Dumbest statement in this thread, The Royal family get paid from the government of england from taxes from the public...basically if you live in england, you pay for the queen and her royal lifestyle but not even that, you paid for anyone remotely close to the royal family....so for you to say that the royal family doesn't get paid anything from the government or they somehow earns them money is blindly stupid when the public in england pay for her palaces, cars, security, daily needs and she gets an allotment plus depending on your rank/line of succession to the throne you get paid for life...all thanks to the tax payers of england and her commonwealths

i understand you seem to have this belief that the royal family aren't bad or they are actually good well, i'm here to inform you they are nothing but parasites that get money for doing sh*t and live literally like kings and queens when homeless people live right outside the gates of buckingham palace

if you think europe is so great then start taking steps to move over there and live in their pseudo solicalist world and leave america...fu*kin f*ggot
 5 years ago '07        #37
clipse_designz 
space
space
 urbangatsby said:
Dumbest statement in this thread, The Royal family get paid from the government of england from taxes from the public...basically if you live in england, you pay for the queen and her royal lifestyle but not even that, you paid for anyone remotely close to the royal family....so for you to say that the royal family doesn't get paid anything from the government or they somehow earns them money is blindly stupid when the public in england pay for her palaces, cars, security, daily needs and she gets an allotment plus depending on your rank/line of succession to the throne you get paid for life...all thanks to the tax payers of england and her commonwealths

i understand you seem to have this belief that the royal family aren't bad or they are actually good well, i'm here to inform you they are nothing but parasites that get money for doing sh*t and live literally like kings and queens when homeless people live right outside the gates of buckingham palace

if you think europe is so great then start taking steps to move over there and live in their pseudo solicalist world and leave america...fu*kin f*ggot

Without a google search a can tell you the queen brings in BILLIONS to the UK economy thats fact my friend, and a lot of that goes back as tax to the general public, thats a help of a lot more then 20 million that we pay in taxes, you do realise thats the equivalent of $1 per person per year, and shes giving back at least $17 per person per year in terms of economy, in fact I bet american tourism to london is greater then the 20 million given to the queen

i'm from the uk homey, no problems with the monarchy due to the money they give back compared to what we actually give them, in terms of actual power they have litte, its all a show, you think the queen can order the country around or some sh*t
 09-20-2012, 11:12 AM         #38
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man the queen has zero power, the royal family is just tradition and good pr. The way they are integrated into the government is nothing but tradition.

were the fu*k are you getting your info from? I am from the UK and the monarchy is just seen as a publicity stunt to attract tourists.
 5 years ago '07        #39
clipse_designz 
space
space
 KRiSH said:
Man the queen has zero power, the royal family is just tradition and good pr. The way they are integrated into the government is nothing but tradition.

were the fu*k are you getting your info from? I am from the UK and the monarchy is just seen as a publicity stunt to attract tourists.
thank you some sense...

quick google search, qoutes the queen estates alone generates £300,000,000 for the taxpayer... the isn't including related tourism, but off estate alone.

£20,000,000 seems a lot now doesn't it
 5 years ago '05        #40
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 clipse_designz said:

Without a google search a can tell you the queen brings in BILLIONS to the UK economy thats fact my friend, and a lot of that goes back as tax to the general public, thats a help of a lot more then 20 million that we pay in taxes, you do realise thats the equivalent of $1 per person per year, and shes giving back at least $17 per person per year in terms of economy, in fact I bet american tourism to london is greater then the 20 million given to the queen

i'm from the uk homey, no problems with the monarchy due to the money they give back compared to what we actually give them, in terms of actual power they have litte, its all a show, you think the queen can order the country around or some sh*t
that moron actually thinks its still a monarchy over there.

its a democracy. they have parliament and the royal family is just a show of tradition. they have little to no power when it comes down to decisions. if the majority vote yes on something, yes is the answer...the queen just signs off on it for show.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy