Big Ghostfase Presents... The G.O.O.D. Music - Cruel Summer Review

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '07        #41
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
this n*gga never fails to have me ctfu at work..coworkers lookin at me all sideways
 5 years ago '12        #42
Str8OuttaLoCash 
space
space
$220 | Props total: 19 19
 ALTheGreatS said:
His sh*t is gettin cornier by the minute.
?
 5 years ago '06        #43
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
damn it almost feels like i already heard this album just based off the review
 5 years ago '06        #44
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
" 6. “Cold” – Kanye & DJ Khaled: *Ayo son…the god still gotta wonder why Khaled on this muthafu-ka providin those usual struggle-libs in that “yooo helppppp meeee Im shrinkinnnnnng” voice he got all over the intro n sh-t. "

5 years ago '04        #45
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
@ comparing big sean to ketchup.
 5 years ago '05        #46
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4899 4899
12. “I Dont Like” Remix – Kanye, Chief Keef, Pusha T, Big Sean & Jadakiss: *This sh-t shoulda been a bonus track par. Jussayin… This sh-t aint need to be the final track on the official release nahmean. Anyways yo…Keef still sound like he sayin “A fart n*gga…” on this sh-t to me. By the way Kiss…a “jean jacket wit the sleeves cut off” is called a jean vest b. You aint gotta complicate sh-t son… You aint gon walk into Macys talmbout “ayo do yalls sell jean jackets wit the sleeves cut off” fam…
 5 years ago '06        #47
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
6. “Cold” – Kanye & DJ Khaled: *Ayo son…the god still gotta wonder why Khaled on this muthafu-ka providin those usual struggle-libs in that “yooo helppppp meeee Im shrinkinnnnnng” voice he got all over the intro n sh-t.

5 years ago '11        #48
jackiiexgarciia 
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 1 1
 WCIB said:
Didn't see this posted yet...

[pic - click to view]

2. “Clique” – Kanye, Jay-Z & Big Sean: – You take a song wit Jay n Kanye on it n you add Big Sean to that sh-t…thats like takin Wagyu steak witta side of truffles n you splash some A-1 sauce on that muthafu-ka namsayin. That n*gga Big Sean is a condiment b. The n*gga is ketchup nahmean. Son aint even on the menu namsayin. You dont go to ANY restaurant n see ketchup on the menu b. Not even cheap a.ss spots like Burger King got ketchup on the menu…that sh-t aint a item on the menu. At a nice restaurant they jus be throwin that sh-t there on the table sometimes like “yo…if you a uncultured lowlife muthafu-ka you can ga’head n splash summa this sh-t on ya expensive a.ss food or whatever son”. If its a real nice spot…like some place witta “Chez” in front of the name they probably aint even got no ketchup or steak sauce in the buildin at all yo… They jus be havin the grey poupon type joints or some sh-t nahmean. But yo Sean…stop callin yaself “B.I.G.” on tracks you degenerate medium a.ss muthafu-ka….thats jus disrespectful. How Jay allowin that sh-t? N why Jay usin Fat Joe’s flow for the first 4 bars of his sh-t? Gettin back to Sean tho…this might be the first halfway decent joint son ever been on. N its definitely the only song I ever heard son spit on where I aint feel like I wanted to punch a infant after hearin his corny a.ss rap. Of course dude had to insert some hoe sh-t in there tho talmbout “I need a spa day”………cmon son. I guarantee you this muthafu-ka likes gettin his toes sucked namsayin. But yo…outside of all that homophile sh-t…I fu-ks wit this sh-t kinda heavy. Hit-Boy did the damn thing on this beat too…no frontin.

Aight peace.

Score: 3.5 Zeus Slaps Outta 5

Source:*

09-21-2012, 07:05 AM         #49
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank you based ghost
 5 years ago '04        #50
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,585 | Props total: 552 552

[pic - click to view]

nailed it.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago