Snoop Dogg and His Son Smoke A Bong Together

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
EJbass 
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 0 0
 AuthenticMade said:
When I was 14 i sold weed for my uncle so i could buy sneakers. Smoked with my pops before he quit, smoked with my uncles, smoke with my current chicks father every few days, and my best friends mom smokes loud with us.

Really aint that big of a deal, who gives a sh*t To us its like having a beer, to yall its "OMG OMG THEY RE SMOKING DRUGS WITH THEIR PARENTS"...Im 27 now, and even when I was 14 I thought people who made weed out to be so bad were lames
explain who "us" and "yall" are. I sure hope you aren't referring to skin color because I'm white and I've been burning with fam since I was 14. It's sad how many uneducated people on here will use words like that to make blanket statements about an entire race. Everyone's different homie, I'm sure this isn't just a black people thing.
 09-19-2012, 08:43 AM         #22
Joehook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BooHaggle McGee said:
i smoke with my son hes only 12 do whatchu do
*reports to child services*
 09-19-2012, 08:47 AM         #23
Joehook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barbie l Minaj said:
Doing drugs with your underage child is not ok. and the fact that you guys are bragging about it makes it no better

And yall wonder why this current generation is so fu*ked up.
Good point, but with a name like Barbie Minaj, your just as stupid.
 5 years ago '05        #24
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Barbie l Minaj said:
Doing drugs with your underage child is not ok. and the fact that you guys are bragging about it makes it no better

And yall wonder why this current generation is so fu*ked up.

welcome to the real world, a lot of people started smoking with their parents when they were like 17-18
 5 years ago '08        #25
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$27,998 | Props total: 19880 19880
i'd smoke with my kids if they were old enough... better to smoke with me at home than risk gettin caught in the streets.
 5 years ago '10        #26
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,610 | Props total: 688 688
 EJbass said:
explain who "us" and "yall" are. I sure hope you aren't referring to skin color because I'm white and I've been burning with fam since I was 14. It's sad how many uneducated people on here will use words like that to make blanket statements about an entire race. Everyone's different homie, I'm sure this isn't just a black people thing.
n*gga sit your a.ss down. I'm pretty sure "us" and "them" refer "smokers" seeing it as like having a beer and "non smokers" seeing it as bad. The fact you even got race issues out of that comment forces me to believe you're indeed a racist.
 5 years ago '06        #27
Affectz 130 heat pts130
space
space
$8,207 | Props total: 4465 4465
Bunch of dumbasses in here,smoking weed isn't cool,snoop gonna fu*k his name up with this #straightedgeallday
 09-19-2012, 09:38 AM         #28
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Esdot said:
n*gga sit your a.ss down. I'm pretty sure "us" and "them" refer "smokers" seeing it as like having a beer and "non smokers" seeing it as bad. The fact you even got race issues out of that comment forces me to believe you're indeed a racist.
First of all, you're right, he was originally just talking about squares or people who generally think weed is evil or are allergic to anything illegal no matter how bad it actually really is.

As far as your last comment though (just to play devil's advocate here, because that's how I do), so you're saying anytime a minority reads a white person's comments that have to do with an issue and the minority gets offended (as the white person did here) saying it was a subliminal blanket statement about minorities — then that makes the minority who obviously has race on their mind a racist?

In layman's terms — are you saying playing the race card, via deciphering a message as racially charged, makes you a racist?

5 years ago '07        #29
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 1ironboy1 said:
Lol at people getting exposed for playing Warcraft. Lol
 5 years ago '05        #30
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,071 | Props total: 971 971
how can u smoke together with ur son
they probably fu*king bi*ches together
 5 years ago '04        #31
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,660 | Props total: 11298 11298
smoked w my moms when i was 13. sh*t was uncomfortable as fu*k. when i was still smoking a couple years back i smoked her and it wasn't too bad.
 09-19-2012, 10:54 AM         #32
fcb10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some good ole bonding time with pops
 5 years ago '10        #33
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
damn time is flying.....but uh....you cant put athletics on hold young n*gga......especially not while saying "im smoking weed"........damn shame since Snoop is helping so many youngsters in the game.....but hey....follow ya dreams.

must not be good enough for the next level

Last edited by peeyump; 09-19-2012 at 11:02 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #34
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2613 2613
put his athletic career on hold to be a rapper. and he can't rap rap is becoming such a huge a.ss joke with all of these no talent havin a.ss n*ggas runnin around.
 5 years ago '06        #35
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390
this kid gonna be smoking everyday be 35 still on his rich daddys couch,,
 5 years ago '04        #36
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2826 2826
alot of people smoke with their parents nowadays.. especially with people having kids at the age of 16-18.. sh*t thats almost like me smoking with my oldest brother
 5 years ago '04        #37
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2826 2826
 qnz raw pusha said:
this kid gonna be smoking everyday be 35 still on his rich daddys couch,,
im sure he would have a house lol
 5 years ago '05        #38
ogballer32 400 heat pts400
space
space
$4,977 | Props total: 2537 2537
 SmoothTay said:
I smoke with my son & he only 6

He know how to roll & all
 5 years ago '10        #39
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
 CTre said:
im sure he would have a house lol
point is he's still gonna be on his daddy's dime.......aka still on his daddy's couch
 09-19-2012, 11:48 AM         #40
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had a homeboy growing up who pops left him & his moms & the only time he would see dude is when n*ggas was smokin'. Its like this mafuhka would magically appear outa nowhere. I asked him too. Like yo you be hittin' up your pops before you cop? n*gga be like nah. Weird a.ss sh*t. I was never a smoker tho. Potheads have no drive. Buncha stank breath a.ss n*ggas. My pops smoke tho. 50+ years old still blazin. Bumb a.ss n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy