New PlayStation 3 Model Is Official

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
Tiko377 1862 heat pts1862
space
space
$15,222 | Props total: 8960 8960
Sony needs a damn new controller sh*t is getting old along with a new xmb
 5 years ago '05        #82
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,393 | Props total: 8082 8082
ps3 is so outdated thats why i rarely cut my sh*t on my og 60gb sh*ts on all slims and this one
 5 years ago '11        #83
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Krazie said:
A great portion of PS3 owners purchased it as a blu-ray player that also played Uncharted and God of War.
I don't watch movies like that, I mean I had a few movies and Blu Ray is straight and all, but I used my PS3 for gaming 99% of the time.

TattooedMPsz said:
ps3 is so outdated thats why i rarely cut my sh*t on my og 60gb sh*ts on all slims and this one
True, the OG 60GB>>>
 09-19-2012, 11:01 PM         #84
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it is comical to me tho that you guys think you know about million dollar industries better than the people involved in them.

i try not to hate but speaking of hustling backwards. i mean damn it aint in sonys defense but honestly almost every single person who has posted is probably in debt. and i can say that because almost every damn person in the world is in debt. whole damn life you never got anywhere but backwards. all you are is backwards compatible.
 5 years ago '11        #85
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Krazie said:
It definitely works with any brand of HDD, not sure if there's some restrictions, but I have a Seagate and it works fine, and people have said other brands work just as well. You may need to reformat it (I had to reformat it in order to be able to move extremely large files to it successfully). Other than that, it works really well. Removes all of the headaches of dealing with media restrictions on consoles.
Re-formating would basically wipe everything i have on there right now?
 5 years ago '04        #86
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Yes. I reformatted one of my hard drives too. That's only because I formatted it from NTFS to FAT32 in order to use it on my PS3. I'm a.ssuming that's why Krazie did it. Since I formatted it back to NTFS, I can transfer larger, higher quality files and watch em on my WD TV with no problem. You wouldn't even be able to transfer most 720p BluRay rips of movies in .mkv format to FAT32 drives.
 09-20-2012, 03:44 AM         #87
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$299 for a PS3 in 2012

I wish I had more than 60GB though

e G o Maniac said:
Unfortunately, this retard is right. Most people won't realize they can buy a fifty dollar hard drive and increase the memory themselves, so they'll go buy another PS3 and the stupid a.ss GameStop and Best Buy clerks won't say a damn thing about it.
You can install games to external drives? If true at me not knowing this after all these years
 5 years ago '04        #88
shortz 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
$6,634 | Props total: 1569 1569
i wsh my 60gb og didnt break i loved that sh*t =(
 5 years ago '12        #89
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,010 | Props total: 4965 4965
 ShaquilleBrown said:
Honestly, as a PS guy I could give a f*ck about a Blu Ray, I'm in it for the games

I just keep hearing it being referenced
^This... I'm getting one of these old ones coz i expect the prices to drop, Sony just dont learn with all these big numbers... And fucck a Blu-Ray player, i got one and never used it, my tv got build in media player and also i dont need a PS3 with a big hard drive, i got more than enough space and i never use my consoles to watch movies... PS3 got some good exclusives coming they way and theres some old sh*t i havent played yet

Yo off topic... Have yall seen "The Puppeteer" trailor? PS3 bringing the heat in 2013

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #90
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
 Krazy K said:
$299 for a PS3 in 2012

I wish I had more than 60GB though

You can install games to external drives? If true at me not knowing this after all these years
nah u can swap out the ps3 hard drive for a bigger one. all you need to do is get a 2.5 inch laptop hard drive.
 5 years ago '12        #91
space
space
 Ni2 said:
it is comical to me tho that you guys think you know about million dollar industries better than the people involved in them.

i try not to hate but speaking of hustling backwards. i mean damn it aint in sonys defense but honestly almost every single person who has posted is probably in debt. and i can say that because almost every damn person in the world is in debt. whole damn life you never got anywhere but backwards. all you are is backwards compatible.
This is BX... Home of the rich and powerful ... You'll be suprised how real life dont mean sh*t on this website, i sumtimes look at all these comments where n*ggas talk about "1st day cop" like it aint sh*t and just think to myself "life mus be good"... You cant judge coz you dont know, some people jus got money like that
 5 years ago '11        #92
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Pleasure Boy said:
^This... I'm getting one of these old ones coz i expect the prices to drop, Sony just dont learn with all these big numbers... And fucck a Blu-Ray player, i got one and never used it, my tv got build in media player and also i dont need a PS3 with a big hard drive, i got more than enough space and i never use my consoles to watch movies... PS3 got some good exclusives coming they way and theres some old sh*t i havent played yet

Yo off topic... Have yall seen "The Puppeteer" trailor? PS3 bringing the heat in 2013

Looks cool

+HydrO+ said:
nah u can swap out the ps3 hard drive for a bigger one. all you need to do is get a 2.5 inch laptop hard drive.
This. You should be able to find one at Best Buy for around the $100 range....

...or do y'all BX dudes know where he can get it for the low?

Pleasure Boy said:
This is BX... Home of the rich and powerful ... You'll be suprised how real life dont mean sh*t on this website, i sumtimes look at all these comments where n*ggas talk about "1st day cop" like it aint sh*t and just think to myself "life mus be good"... You cant judge coz you dont know, some people jus got money like that
We gettin' money over here n*gga, what's your occupation??? n*gga, I sh*t hunnid dolla bills son

Nah, I'm broke as f*ck
 09-20-2012, 06:22 AM         #93
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tiko377 said:
They need a better controller announced
Fied....
 5 years ago '12        #94
space
space
 ShaquilleBrown said:
Looks cool

This. You should be able to find one at Best Buy for around the $100 range....

...or do y'all BX dudes know where he can get it for the low?

We gettin' money over here n*gga, what's your occupation??? n*gga, I sh*t hunnid dolla bills son

Nah, I'm broke as f*ck
 5 years ago '04        #95
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
Does that top piece slide over to put in a disc? Looks rather cheap..guess that's better than getting your disc stuck in there if it ever breaks.
 5 years ago '09        #96
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
I copped ps3 slim June

[pic - click to view]

fu*k it Imma cop the 500gb ps3 Christmas time
 5 years ago '04        #97
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 CHIEF QUEEF! said:
this sh*t should be 100$ xbox is way better
depends on what your needs are.
 5 years ago '05        #98
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,979 | Props total: 21154 21154
 Loso Luciano24 said:
 Bedewe22 said:
Yes. I reformatted one of my hard drives too. That's only because I formatted it from NTFS to FAT32 in order to use it on my PS3. I'm a.ssuming that's why Krazie did it. Since I formatted it back to NTFS, I can transfer larger, higher quality files and watch em on my WD TV with no problem. You wouldn't even be able to transfer most 720p BluRay rips of movies in .mkv format to FAT32 drives.
Yeah that's basically it.. I wasn't using my external for quite awhile, and it was only smaller 700 MB files on it, but now that I was using bigger files, I needed to reformat it. I don't think it's a necessity for the media player itself, just if you need to transfer bigger files and you're currently using a FAT32 formatting system.
 5 years ago '11        #99
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,221 | Props total: 5390 5390
 e G o Maniac said:
Unfortunately, this retard is right. Most people won't realize they can buy a fifty dollar hard drive and increase the memory themselves, so they'll go buy another PS3 and the stupid a.ss GameStop and Best Buy clerks won't say a damn thing about it.
This is my chance to cop!
 5 years ago '05        #100
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
Model looks cool
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy