DMX - "Undisputed" Sells 16k First Week. $240,000 to 9/11 Families?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-18-2012, 11:10 PM         #21
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonystarks21 said:
dawg those are nice stats but don't compare album sales back down to now, every in the early 2000's/90's was going platinum

2 mil now is like 6 million back then

and did dmx even sell 20 mill? you might be right just didn't think the crackhead felon sold that much
Drake was nowhere poppin as DMX was in his hay day

DMX was a phenomena for a good few years, Drake will be lucky to last that long in the game and be consistent on major label with his sales. DMX in his prime ran the game, Drake is still playing second fiddle to Weezy and Nicki
 5 years ago '05        #22
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,141 | Props total: 2652 2652
rap is over

when will i finally stop checking for sh*t, starting to feel it
 5 years ago '05        #23
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 tonystarks21 said:
dawg those are nice stats but don't compare album sales back down to now, every in the early 2000's/90's was going platinum

and did dmx even sell 20 mill? you might be right just didn't think the crackhead felon sold that much
kids showing off their age again
 09-19-2012, 12:04 AM         #24
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that 16k hurts my soul

i knew he wasnt going to do real numbers, but doing yo gotti numbers is bad. my n*gga future even did like 40k first week. i guess the world really is ending
 5 years ago '06        #25
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ballin1 said:
that 16k hurts my soul

i knew he wasnt going to do real numbers, but doing yo gotti numbers is bad. my n*gga future even did like 40k first week. i guess the world really is ending
he been out for like 16 years, very few rappers gonna stay relevant that long, plus he on an indie, and have no real promotion
 5 years ago '04        #26
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,418 | Props total: 6446 6446
still did better than ja rule's

the album wasn't that good though
 5 years ago '10        #27
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
damn thats worse than Slaughterhouse
 5 years ago '06        #28
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5037 5037
n*gga is making at least 7 or 8 bucks an album
 5 years ago '06        #29
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5037 5037
and who knew dmx had an album out

im online and barely knew/gave a fu*k

nobody checking for DMX.. good #s
 5 years ago '12        #30
thepoeticgoblin 
space
space
space
$355 | Props total: 8 8
16 000 records sold is an insult to DMX name. Also, if I don't give a fu*k about the fact that he is on a indy.

IF you say Slaughterhouse flopped, then don't even TRY TO justify DMX's sales!! Their being on a major is met by DMX selling over 20 000 000 records in his career.
 09-19-2012, 02:53 AM         #31
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thepoeticgoblin said:
16 000 records sold is an insult to DMX name. Also, if I don't give a fu*k about the fact that he is on a indy.

IF you say Slaughterhouse flopped, then don't even TRY TO justify DMX's sales!! Their being on a major is met by DMX selling over 20 000 000 records in his career.
Who's talkin' about SlaughterHouse in here period n*gga

Their prob it didn't sell over no 100K w/ all that backing they got

X's last album did 125K first week and this album was been pushed back too many times leading into the 6 year gap since he last dropped, so go figure

Ja Rule's comeback did 2,000 first week & charted at the end of billboard charts while this made a strong hit on #22 (Way higher than I expected)

We'll see by the 2nd week tho
 5 years ago '10        #32
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 the synthesis said:
Drake was nowhere poppin as DMX was in his hay day

DMX was a phenomena for a good few years, Drake will be lucky to last that long in the game and be consistent on major label with his sales. DMX in his prime ran the game, Drake is still playing second fiddle to Weezy and Nicki
That just isn't accurate. To say he was nowhere near is an overstatement. Drake selling records in a drought. DMX never ran radio like Drake neither..and thats not for debate..its a pure fact that Drake singles do better than DMX singles could have ever dreamed of, X's biggest hit Party Up would be a mediocre hit for Drake. DMX only has two top 40 hits with one barely making it. I think Drake would be much bigger than DMX if you put them in the same era(assuming Drake still had the radio dominance in that era) I can't say if X the same for X right now you need radio hits and DMX never knew how to do that.
 5 years ago '12        #33
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 tonystarks21 said:

dumb n*gga....DMX was outselling damn near everybody in the rap game at the time

It's Dark and hell is hot album debuted at #1 on The Billboard 200, and sold 251,000 copies in its first week.[7] It was certified 4x Platinum by RIAA on December 18, 2000.

Flesh of my Flesh, blood of my blood is the second album released in 1998 by rapper DMX.[5] It entered the charts at number one (and stayed there for 3 consecutive weeks) with an impressive 870,000 units shipped in the first week.[6] The album eventually went 5x Platinum in the US.[7]

…And Then There Was X is the third album by American rapper DMX, released December 21, 1999 on Ruff Ryders Entertainment and Def Jam Recordings. In 2000, it was certified 4x Platinum and then later 5x Platinum.

the Great Depression is the fourth solo album released by New York-based rapper DMX. Released October 23, 2001, it was DMX's fourth consecutive album to debut at number one on the Billboard 200 chart. 439,000 copies were sold within the first week of the album's release,eventually selling nearly three million copies worldwide

Grand Champ is the fifth album by American rapper DMX, released in 2003. Grand Champ features the popular singles Where the Hood At? and Get It On The Floor. The album sold 512,000 in its first week and debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200. The album eventually went 4x Platinum.
 5 years ago '10        #34
calicase 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 161 161
Man if all us cats get up and go cop an album instead of listening to the free joint his numbers will be up.
 09-19-2012, 12:15 PM         #35
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlershope84 said:
That just isn't accurate. To say he was nowhere near is an overstatement. Drake selling records in a drought. DMX never ran radio like Drake neither..and thats not for debate..its a pure fact that Drake singles do better than DMX singles could have ever dreamed of, X's biggest hit Party Up would be a mediocre hit for Drake. DMX only has two top 40 hits with one barely making it. I think Drake would be much bigger than DMX if you put them in the same era(assuming Drake still had the radio dominance in that era) I can't say if X the same for X right now you need radio hits and DMX never knew how to do that.
Little niglin'... How old are you? DMX was k!llin' radio with NO radio songs! Lol And that was before "yall gon' make me lose my mind! Up in here! Up in here!" Takes alotta nuts for a n*gga to jump in the game & totally disregard the "standard blueprint."

Oh...
AND he was selling!
 5 years ago '12        #36
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
i'm predicting the second week sales will be higher then the first. Album had NO promo behind it but it's full of good tracks. It's going to surge...truss me
 5 years ago '12        #37
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 tonystarks21 said:

Exactly you can't compare numbers from the 90's or early 00's to now
 5 years ago '12        #38
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
 Boo The Fool said:
dumb n*gga....DMX was outselling damn near everybody in the rap game at the time

It's Dark and hell is hot album debuted at #1 on The Billboard 200, and sold 251,000 copies in its first week.[7] It was certified 4x Platinum by RIAA on December 18, 2000.

Flesh of my Flesh, blood of my blood is the second album released in 1998 by rapper DMX.[5] It entered the charts at number one (and stayed there for 3 consecutive weeks) with an impressive 870,000 units shipped in the first week.[6] The album eventually went 5x Platinum in the US.[7]

…And Then There Was X is the third album by American rapper DMX, released December 21, 1999 on Ruff Ryders Entertainment and Def Jam Recordings. In 2000, it was certified 4x Platinum and then later 5x Platinum.

the Great Depression is the fourth solo album released by New York-based rapper DMX. Released October 23, 2001, it was DMX's fourth consecutive album to debut at number one on the Billboard 200 chart. 439,000 copies were sold within the first week of the album's release,eventually selling nearly three million copies worldwide

Grand Champ is the fifth album by American rapper DMX, released in 2003. Grand Champ features the popular singles Where the Hood At? and Get It On The Floor. The album sold 512,000 in its first week and debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200. The album eventually went 4x Platinum.

Yeah IN THE 90's AND EARLY 00's. It's a different era no one buys music anymore
 5 years ago '04        #39
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 1LynguisticMind said:
talk to me when Drake sells more then 20 million records in the US alone...

oh wait....he will never even crack 8 million
word.
 09-19-2012, 12:59 PM         #40
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Infamous1 said:
Yeah IN THE 90's AND EARLY 00's. It's a different era no one buys music anymore
Yeah... but Jay-z was not selling that much with all the pop/radio friendly song he was making...

X k!lled the radio without going pop.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago