Lil Durk sending a shot at Kanye.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 2ChainzChain said:
My n*gga im all the way in Baltimore and heard about 3hunna from a n*gga all the way in Ohio

Just cuz these nerd a.ss n*ggas just findin out about sht they a.ssume nobody knew
who was it 4020 boys?
 09-20-2012, 03:42 AM         #162
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PLK187 said:
i dont even know wtf was that, but it's obvious you just riding for ye' and it's cool.

the durk thing, i think he's tryna say that kanye not really involve and is not doing his best with the position he's in to help chicago. there's been over 500 murders.

now i dont really know how involved ye' is. i mean i know he donated one time, he mentioned it at this concert, that he donates to some music schools in chicago for the arts or w/e, and those are like already art institutions. but that's prolly all i ever heard from him and his philanthropic efforts in chicago.

back to durk though, if he was expressing that. i would rather take his word, from somebody who grew up, and been through sh*t in chicago. durk has a right to voice his opinion on how he feels about that.

now i have the utmost respect for ye' as an artist and i admire his ideas when it comes to what he wants to do with the DONDA brand.

the most important thing is for the OGs: Kanye, Lupe, Common, Twista, R.Kelly, Jennifer Hudson and all these major figures from chicago to get together and guide these young kids coming into the game b/c these young kids Chief Keef, Lil Reese, Lil Durk, Fredo Santana, GBE. they are gonna have minds and attention of the youth kids like Lil Mouse and younger. They make good music, and yes they are making something of themselves and doing something positive. Even though they don't acknowledge it or a bit ignorant of what's going on, they do have a social responsibility to the communities they come from and their city. especially when they have over 500 murders and almost 50 of them are young kids and teens.
Pics was in Chicago's southside last year on their WTT tour

but everything else you said
 09-20-2012, 04:10 AM         #163
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still, it's concrete proof that he do be in the city despite what n*ggaz say about his pass out here

Kanye only hopped on they hype and hasn't voiced out his opinion on this sh*t 'cause n*ggaz in Cali doin' him..so of course only Rhymefest & Lupe & NO ID been the only 3 Chi n*ggaz that's really been verbal about Chief/GBE ain't surprising is it ?

Yea I feel the social responsibility sh*t. But if n*ggaz ain't trying to get themselves the fu*k out the out the wood first when that bread really come in, they're going to be prone to hella hatin' n*ggaz out here. I just say Chi n*ggaz need to get right all around & get this $ and don't become Bump J pt.2 Kanye could do more in contributing sh*t for the little n*ggaz, inspire 'em to do other sh*t than sell loud, dope, pills & buckin', but it ain't going down like that unfortunately, my n*gga

I ain't holding my toungue in relying on him like that to do that, like n*ggaz in New York prolly hold Jay-Z to certain sh*t they feel he need to do for his ppl.

Even Twista ain't even in Chi like that now

Last edited by GOD999; 09-20-2012 at 04:19 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #164
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
interscope tweet.
 5 years ago '05        #165
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 PLK187 said:
i dont even know wtf was that, but it's obvious you just riding for ye' and it's cool.

the durk thing, i think he's tryna say that kanye not really involve and is not doing his best with the position he's in to help chicago. there's been over 500 murders.

now i dont really know how involved ye' is. i mean i know he donated one time, he mentioned it at this concert, that he donates to some music schools in chicago for the arts or w/e, and those are like already art institutions. but that's prolly all i ever heard from him and his philanthropic efforts in chicago.

back to durk though, if he was expressing that. i would rather take his word, from somebody who grew up, and been through sh*t in chicago. durk has a right to voice his opinion on how he feels about that.

now i have the utmost respect for ye' as an artist and i admire his ideas when it comes to what he wants to do with the DONDA brand.

the most important thing is for the OGs: Kanye, Lupe, Common, Twista, R.Kelly, Jennifer Hudson and all these major figures from chicago to get together and guide these young kids coming into the game b/c these young kids Chief Keef, Lil Reese, Lil Durk, Fredo Santana, GBE. they are gonna have minds and attention of the youth kids like Lil Mouse and younger. They make good music, and yes they are making something of themselves and doing something positive. Even though they don't acknowledge it or a bit ignorant of what's going on, they do have a social responsibility to the communities they come from and their city. especially when they have over 500 murders and almost 50 of them are young kids and teens.
Ye's busy designing women's wear. He don't have time to help the hood.
 5 years ago '06        #166
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ice wolf said:
Ye's busy designing women's wear. He don't have time to help the hood.
 5 years ago '07        #167
qaws23 11 heat pts11
space
space
$768 | Props total: 185 185
 TheMindOf said:
So where's the 2nd hit? One of these n*ggas drop a new video everyday and there still aint been nothing else on the level of "Don't Like"

The average person don't even know who these n*ggas are.

When you play the don't like remix for 80% of people you gotta stop it and explain to them who the n*gga that sucks so bad after Kanye's verse is.

If I stop 10 random people in the street and ask them what GBE is, they'd be hard pressed to tell me.

Them n*ggas are proving themselves to be a PR nightmare for their respective labels, and they don't have the music to back up being that much of a problem.

Expect them all the be dropped and back in the hood real soon.

Your reaching nobody said these n*ggaz were global icons
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy