most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 Cowboys All Day said:
You are one mad f*ggot, shut the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '04        #142
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,638 | Props total: 3165 3165
Ok so ye didnt put keef on but keef let him use the song for the album that makes no sense because young chop who produced the track still had to take the beat to the studio for it to get tracked(for those who dont know that's the process that allows them to turn things up down and basically make things pop in the beat) for the album in which he could have said no and forced ye to either remake the beat or scrap it that's what all of you are missing they let ye put the song on the album now after 3 months its a problem ....but they let ye put it on the album
 5 years ago '11        #143
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,383 | Props total: 7908 7908
I never heard the remix... Heard the original tons of times in the strip clubs up here in Newark and all the clubs I hit up down South Beach, sh*t the Brazilian broads in King of Diamonds seem to like it alot
 5 years ago '04        #144
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 NotoriousKCK said:
They'd still be k!lling each other and filming cheap handheld camera music videos smoking weed and holding automatic weapons like fu*king animals in their slums if Kanye wouldn't have put his boy Keef on with the "Don't Like (Remix)."

Kanye has done more for the city of Chicago than this Lil' Durk dude will ever do.
thing is they still ARE doing that. all these stupid fu*ks coming here saying "they were on before kanye etc etc"... they aren't ON sh*t. they still live in the fu*kin hood and hopefully by the end of the year they'll all have k!lled each other so we can stop these 10,000 posts a day on BX abt them
 5 years ago '06        #145
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 tone_gully said:
hahahhahhahaaha. Jew laughing all the way to the bank. Hit them dirty dudes with a couple hundred grand watch them **** it up and k!ll themselves. Jew pockets millions and keeps masters. If anyone even wants keef masters lol
fixed

@ ppl thinking gbe smart
 5 years ago '06        #146
space
space
 Sinamatik CFR said:
I never heard the remix... Heard the original tons of times in the strip clubs up here in Newark and all the clubs I hit up down South Beach, sh*t the Brazilian broads in King of Diamonds seem to like it alot
strip clubs is the mainstream music scene now? where u heard that at, Slicks?
 09-19-2012, 06:59 PM         #147
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop stealing our culture if you hate us so much

go listen to pink feat.EM
 5 years ago '08        #148
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
YE >>> these lil fu*k boys.

His mother should of swallowed him.
 5 years ago '04        #149
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
Im from chicago n i thought that sh*t was horrible when i heard pharris spinnin it.. ye and the remix made that sh*t bearable for me
 5 years ago '06        #150
space
space
 doro85 said:
Im from chicago n i thought that sh*t was horrible when i heard pharris spinnin it.. ye and the remix made that sh*t bearable for me
this.
 5 years ago '11        #151
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
He talking bout the hood not no rap sh*t smh yell™
 09-19-2012, 08:47 PM         #152
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
Son im all the way in Atlanta and heard a clean 3hunna on the radio before I heard the dont Like remix. Kanye fans want people to say "Kanye discovered them, nobody knew who they were before Kanye"....but you can name 10-15 mainstream rappers who were shouting these kids out before Kanye even jumped on the bandwagon.

Before Kanye attached himself....we all said "bruh everyone trying to link with them, even Jeezy and Flocka workin with them n*ggas"....after Kanye started working with them it magically turned into "Man Aint nobody even heard of these n*ggas until Kanye started fu*kin with them!!!!"

Even though 3 or 4 of em had major deals on major labels like Def Jam and Warner prior to Kanye even acknowledging them
Seem like its a lot hate when young n*ggas on the rise whether its a producer or rapper on the come up.

I cld become a big time rapper right now and i bet n*ggas on boxden wld be talkn down just for the simple fact that a n*gga posts on boxden. For sb like me on the outside lookin in, them lil n*ggas made it and made a name for themselves by doing sumthn they love to do wit no handouts.
 09-19-2012, 08:54 PM         #153
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of yall dudes on here tht stay talkn that "i dont like" sh*t needa be hittin Keef up for another remix. Yall stay posting ab sh*t yall dont like. Boxden remix in the making. Please make it happen
 09-19-2012, 10:29 PM         #154
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddubb21 said:
thing is they still ARE doing that. all these stupid fu*ks coming here saying "they were on before kanye etc etc"... they aren't ON sh*t. they still live in the fu*kin hood and hopefully by the end of the year they'll all have k!lled each other so we can stop these 10,000 posts a day on BX abt them
just becuz u still in the hood doesnt mean u not on bra. trust me on that.
 5 years ago '04        #155
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
 X-NINE said:
Kanye put Twista's career back on, helped Do Or Die get back on, Lupe, Rhymefest, Bump J & rejuvenated Common's career is more than anything he ever did

If it wasn't for Kanye, nationwide wouldn't even know about Keef/GBE, so he really on one for that
.... true sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #156
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,777 | Props total: 11574 11574
and these little three hunna kids? give back. john legend alone has done more for chicago then these kids could imagine. obviously kanye has given back to the community. its not like the ignant muthafu*kas would care to listen.
 5 years ago '10        #157
joeysicko 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 61 61
 nightmare said:
chicago even that bad all all around, all the crazy sh*t go down in like 2 or 3 big a.ss neighborhoods of the city, thing is most ppl stay in they hood, and dont fu*k wit other parts of the city like that, i know cats who think hyde park is the northside
hyde park throw ur sets up!!! lol
 09-20-2012, 01:16 AM         #158
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Handout seeking a.ss n*ggas.
 5 years ago '06        #159
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
kanyes done his part, otherwise it wouldnt take durk this long to say something, sad thing is i hate to ride for a artist who makes messed up decisions. Can't save ya on this one. OTF. AND THATS MY FAMILY lol not some celebs.
 09-20-2012, 02:23 AM         #160
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is lil durk? and this is a serious a.ss question? how unknown n*ggas trying to come up in the game, biting the hands that could possibly feed them? young n*ggas have no respect
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy