Lil Durk sending a shot at Kanye.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
chief keef and gbe is here to stay its a new movement in the chi and its gbe jimmy not going to let his investment just turn into a 1 hit wonder he putting alot into keef
 5 years ago '05        #22
space
space
you know whats crazy most chi n*ggas who in the streests dont even listen to kanye
 5 years ago '11        #23
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 1194 1194
How is this even thread worthy?
Without Kanye taking their song GBE would be the same irrelevant crew they were before.

And for 44wade saying whoever Kanye introduced to GBE isn't their target fans, i guarantee if you asked these dudes why they rap it would be to make money, to do that they need to expand their audience everywhere.

The target audience for GBE is anyone who will listen.
 5 years ago '05        #24
space
space
 norcal925 said:
How is this even thread worthy?
Without Kanye taking their song GBE would be the same irrelevant crew they were before.

And for 44wade saying whoever Kanye introduced to GBE isn't their target fans, i guarantee if you asked these dudes why they rap it would be to make money, to do that they need to expand their audience everywhere.

The target audience for GBE is anyone who will listen.
that just like saying kanye wouldnt never blowed if he wasnt link to jay z every rapper was put on by someone but did kanye make people like him no they heard his other sh*t and became fans
 5 years ago '06        #25
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
if it wasnt for Ye, GBE wouldnt even be known outside of chicago
 5 years ago '05        #26
space
space

[video - click to view]

just like saying without this kanye wouldnt been known so kanye should be thanking dame is he though?
 5 years ago '10        #27
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
GBE was gonna get on anyway, but without the Dont Like Remix, they wouldn't be as hot.

Even Young Chop is producing everywhere now. Keef basically got to dictate the terms he was signed to for Interscope. Reese and Durk were signed before everything started boiling. Fredo's got a buzz too.

GBE won't be a one-hit wonder, guarantee it.

So where's the 2nd hit? One of these n*ggas drop a new video everyday and there still aint been nothing else on the level of "Don't Like"

The average person don't even know who these n*ggas are.

When you play the don't like remix for 80% of people you gotta stop it and explain to them who the n*gga that sucks so bad after Kanye's verse is.

If I stop 10 random people in the street and ask them what GBE is, they'd be hard pressed to tell me.

Them n*ggas are proving themselves to be a PR nightmare for their respective labels, and they don't have the music to back up being that much of a problem.

Expect them all the be dropped and back in the hood real soon.
Lurker gave props

5 years ago '06        #28
space
space
 44wade said:
all you had to do was be on boxden, people here were playin his sh*t before kanye got a hold of it.

you would have heard it eventually, but hey, it is what it is.
yea cuz if u big on boxden, u an international superstar
 5 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
that just like saying kanye wouldnt never blowed if he wasnt link to jay z every rapper was put on by someone but did kanye make people like him no they heard his other sh*t and became fans
n*gga, u gotta get put on by the right ppl at the right time, its never a guarantee that u gonna blow, u think Em would have blown up if it was for Dre?
 5 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 nightmare said:
n*gga, u gotta get put on by the right ppl at the right time, its never a guarantee that u gonna blow, u think Em would have blown up if it was for Dre?
im saying but thats what people throwing at chief keef every rapper been put on by someone else
 5 years ago '06        #31
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
So where's the 2nd hit? One of these n*ggas drop a new video everyday and there still aint been nothing else on the level of "Don't Like"

The average person don't even know who these n*ggas are.

When you play the don't like remix for 80% of people you gotta stop it and explain to them who the n*gga that sucks so bad after Kanye's verse is.

If I stop 10 random people in the street and ask them what GBE is, they'd be hard pressed to tell me.

Them n*ggas are proving themselves to be a PR nightmare for their respective labels, and they don't have the music to back up being that much of a problem.

Expect them all the be dropped and back in the hood real soon.

alot of the these chicago cats on here, think the rest of the country is like chicago, it seems like GBE is big cuz they in chicago, but overall ppl think I Dont Like is a Kanye West joint
 5 years ago '04        #32
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
if i was kanye i wouldn't give back to these lil fukkboys too
 5 years ago '06        #33
space
space
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
im saying but thats what people throwing at chief keef every rapper been put on by someone else
im just saying that because u actually in chicago, ur perspective is that Keef is bigger than he really is, i never really heard about keef until i stayed in chicago for awhile and wen i came back to the east coast, nobody knew who he was and everybody think I dont like is strictly a kanye joint
 5 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 nightmare said:
alot of the these chicago cats on here, think the rest of the country is like chicago, it seems like GBE is big cuz they in chicago, but overall ppl think I Dont Like is a Kanye West joint
every rapper who remix i dont like shout out chief keef
 5 years ago '11        #35
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
LIL DURK #OTF ‏@lildurk_
@kanyewest Say he give back to Chicago n*ggas really no how to fukin lie #3HUNNA

So that makes Lil Durk wrong in this by what you're saying?
You admitted Kanye put them on for the most part which disproves Durk saying Kanye doesn't give back when in fact he does because he put them on.
 5 years ago '06        #36
space
space
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
before or after, kanye put him on? them bootleg remixes only get play in small circles unless some dedication type sh*t, outside the hood, ppl dont be knowing GBE like that, it take somebody major to put them out there foreal
 5 years ago '10        #37
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
So you think the average person (outside of Chicago) can name another Chief Keef or GBE song?
 5 years ago '05        #38
space
space
how many nobody local chicago artist does kanye put on ?
 5 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
So you think the average person (outside of Chicago) can name another Chief Keef or GBE song?
how long has chief keef been in the game give the n*gga a chance to drop album than say that
 5 years ago '11        #40
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
how many nobody local chicago artist does kanye put on ?
How many artists are in GBE?

GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
how long has chief keef been in the game give the n*gga a chance to drop album than say that
In the bay area we see a lot of Chief Keef type artists, dude's nothing special and believe it or not the height of his career will most likely end up being I don't like.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago