Lil Durk sending a shot at Kanye.

most viewed right now
 261
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 174
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 130
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
57 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
41 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,555 | Props total: 1141 1141
chief keef and gbe is here to stay its a new movement in the chi and its gbe jimmy not going to let his investment just turn into a 1 hit wonder he putting alot into keef
 6 years ago '05        #22
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,555 | Props total: 1141 1141
you know whats crazy most chi n*ggas who in the streests dont even listen to kanye
 6 years ago '11        #23
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,927 | Props total: 1673 1673
How is this even thread worthy?
Without Kanye taking their song GBE would be the same irrelevant crew they were before.

And for 44wade saying whoever Kanye introduced to GBE isn't their target fans, i guarantee if you asked these dudes why they rap it would be to make money, to do that they need to expand their audience everywhere.

The target audience for GBE is anyone who will listen.
 6 years ago '05        #24
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,555 | Props total: 1141 1141
 norcal925 said:
How is this even thread worthy?
Without Kanye taking their song GBE would be the same irrelevant crew they were before.

And for 44wade saying whoever Kanye introduced to GBE isn't their target fans, i guarantee if you asked these dudes why they rap it would be to make money, to do that they need to expand their audience everywhere.

The target audience for GBE is anyone who will listen.
that just like saying kanye wouldnt never blowed if he wasnt link to jay z every rapper was put on by someone but did kanye make people like him no they heard his other sh*t and became fans
 6 years ago '06        #25
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
if it wasnt for Ye, GBE wouldnt even be known outside of chicago
 6 years ago '05        #26
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,555 | Props total: 1141 1141

[video - click to view]

just like saying without this kanye wouldnt been known so kanye should be thanking dame is he though?
 6 years ago '10        #27
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
GBE was gonna get on anyway, but without the Dont Like Remix, they wouldn't be as hot.

Even Young Chop is producing everywhere now. Keef basically got to dictate the terms he was signed to for Interscope. Reese and Durk were signed before everything started boiling. Fredo's got a buzz too.

GBE won't be a one-hit wonder, guarantee it.

So where's the 2nd hit? One of these n*ggas drop a new video everyday and there still aint been nothing else on the level of "Don't Like"

The average person don't even know who these n*ggas are.

When you play the don't like remix for 80% of people you gotta stop it and explain to them who the n*gga that sucks so bad after Kanye's verse is.

If I stop 10 random people in the street and ask them what GBE is, they'd be hard pressed to tell me.

Them n*ggas are proving themselves to be a PR nightmare for their respective labels, and they don't have the music to back up being that much of a problem.

Expect them all the be dropped and back in the hood real soon.
Lurker gave props
 
 6 years ago '06        #28
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 44wade said:
all you had to do was be on boxden, people here were playin his sh*t before kanye got a hold of it.

you would have heard it eventually, but hey, it is what it is.
yea cuz if u big on boxden, u an international superstar
 6 years ago '06        #29
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
that just like saying kanye wouldnt never blowed if he wasnt link to jay z every rapper was put on by someone but did kanye make people like him no they heard his other sh*t and became fans
n*gga, u gotta get put on by the right ppl at the right time, its never a guarantee that u gonna blow, u think Em would have blown up if it was for Dre?
 6 years ago '05        #30
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,555 | Props total: 1141 1141
 nightmare said:
n*gga, u gotta get put on by the right ppl at the right time, its never a guarantee that u gonna blow, u think Em would have blown up if it was for Dre?
im saying but thats what people throwing at chief keef every rapper been put on by someone else
 6 years ago '06        #31
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 TheMindOf said:
So where's the 2nd hit? One of these n*ggas drop a new video everyday and there still aint been nothing else on the level of "Don't Like"

The average person don't even know who these n*ggas are.

When you play the don't like remix for 80% of people you gotta stop it and explain to them who the n*gga that sucks so bad after Kanye's verse is.

If I stop 10 random people in the street and ask them what GBE is, they'd be hard pressed to tell me.

Them n*ggas are proving themselves to be a PR nightmare for their respective labels, and they don't have the music to back up being that much of a problem.

Expect them all the be dropped and back in the hood real soon.

alot of the these chicago cats on here, think the rest of the country is like chicago, it seems like GBE is big cuz they in chicago, but overall ppl think I Dont Like is a Kanye West joint
 6 years ago '04        #32
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
if i was kanye i wouldn't give back to these lil fukkboys too
 6 years ago '06        #33
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
im saying but thats what people throwing at chief keef every rapper been put on by someone else
im just saying that because u actually in chicago, ur perspective is that Keef is bigger than he really is, i never really heard about keef until i stayed in chicago for awhile and wen i came back to the east coast, nobody knew who he was and everybody think I dont like is strictly a kanye joint
 6 years ago '05        #34
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,555 | Props total: 1141 1141
 nightmare said:
alot of the these chicago cats on here, think the rest of the country is like chicago, it seems like GBE is big cuz they in chicago, but overall ppl think I Dont Like is a Kanye West joint
every rapper who remix i dont like shout out chief keef
 6 years ago '11        #35
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,927 | Props total: 1673 1673
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
that just like saying kanye wouldnt never blowed if he wasnt link to jay z every rapper was put on by someone but did kanye make people like him no they heard his other sh*t and became fans
LIL DURK #OTF ‏@lildurk_
@kanyewest Say he give back to Chicago n*ggas really no how to fukin lie #3HUNNA

So that makes Lil Durk wrong in this by what you're saying?
You admitted Kanye put them on for the most part which disproves Durk saying Kanye doesn't give back when in fact he does because he put them on.
 6 years ago '06        #36
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
every rapper who remix i dont like shout out chief keef
before or after, kanye put him on? them bootleg remixes only get play in small circles unless some dedication type sh*t, outside the hood, ppl dont be knowing GBE like that, it take somebody major to put them out there foreal
 6 years ago '10        #37
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
every rapper who remix i dont like shout out chief keef
So you think the average person (outside of Chicago) can name another Chief Keef or GBE song?
 6 years ago '05        #38
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,555 | Props total: 1141 1141
how many nobody local chicago artist does kanye put on ?
 6 years ago '05        #39
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,555 | Props total: 1141 1141
 TheMindOf said:
So you think the average person (outside of Chicago) can name another Chief Keef or GBE song?
how long has chief keef been in the game give the n*gga a chance to drop album than say that
 6 years ago '11        #40
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,927 | Props total: 1673 1673
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
how many nobody local chicago artist does kanye put on ?
How many artists are in GBE?

 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
how long has chief keef been in the game give the n*gga a chance to drop album than say that
In the bay area we see a lot of Chief Keef type artists, dude's nothing special and believe it or not the height of his career will most likely end up being I don't like.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
55 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
112 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
115 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy