First iPhone 5 Reviews Hit the Web

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Trill Livin said:
imma get this phone after the hypebeast get theirs, really want this phone cause i got a macpro and the compatible with each other...if i dont like it i'll sell it and get an S3 ..overall win-win situation
Exactly why I have my joint. If there's ANY good reason to have an iPhone, it's the incredible and seamless compatibility I get with my Macbook that makes it all worth it and no Samsung or other Android phone in the world can do that for me.

As for these reviews about this phone being a great upgrade for Apple users but not for Android/Windows enthusiasts, the iPhone 5 isn't even a good upgrade for Apple users! If you have an iPhone 4/S and you're actually PAYING for the 5 (as opposed to selling you're 4 and either breaking even or making a profit), you're a shmuck.

There's absolutely nothing worthwhile on the 5 vs. an iPhone 4s with iOS6 installed.

I might cop the 5 in January, when I get my early upgrade, but that's only if I get enough money for my 4S. I refuse to pay a single dime for the iPhone 5, that sh-t is ridiculously unimpressive (as far as new features go).

Last edited by RYLNYC; 09-19-2012 at 07:14 PM..
 09-19-2012, 07:25 PM         #22
Mr Coop3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:
Exactly why I have my joint. If there's ANY good reason to have an iPhone, it's the incredible and seamless compatibility I get with my Macbook that makes it all worth it and no Samsung or other Android phone in the world can do that for me.

As for these reviews about this phone being a great upgrade for Apple users but not for Android/Windows enthusiasts, the iPhone 5 isn't even a good upgrade for Apple users! If you have an iPhone 4/S and you're actually PAYING for the 5 (as opposed to selling you're 4 and either breaking even or making a profit), you're a shmuck.

There's absolutely nothing worthwhile on the 5 vs. an iPhone 4s with iOS6 installed.

I might cop the 5 in January, when I get my early upgrade, but that's only if I get enough money for my 4S. I refuse to pay a single dime for the iPhone 5, that sh-t is ridiculously unimpressive (as far as new features go).
Just sold my 4 and got a 4S for free and got a 50 dollar come up

fu*k the iphone 5...downloaded ios6 and I'm good to go.

for not getting beat
 5 years ago '05        #23
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 jicka said:
9/10 did say that.
Are you blind purplefag? Post 90% of iPhone 5 reviews that say it is the best phone ever. I'll wait.
 09-19-2012, 07:48 PM         #24
unventnordique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Android users stay hatin as usual. Some 4S users hatin cause they just got a 4S and too broke to upgrade.

Haters gon hate
 5 years ago '04        #25
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 unventnordique said:
Android users stay hatin as usual. Some 4S users hatin cause they just got a 4S and too broke to upgrade.

Haters gon hate
have you not seen the reviews .. whats there to hate on
 5 years ago '04        #26
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1162 1162
 unventnordique said:

Haters gon hate
Actually seen some of those 4S users talking about coppin an Android... if they was so "broke" I doubt they'd be talking about buying another phone entirely
 5 years ago '11        #27
jicka 
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 32 32
 Y.G. said:
Are you blind purplefag? Post 90% of iPhone 5 reviews that say it is the best phone ever. I'll wait.
Most of them say its the best phone on the market they just mention that it isn't game changing like the original iPhone so it might not be enough to get clowns like you to give up their android phones. How do you have time to argue on 15 different threads with 50 different people all day long? You're in every thread I click on lol.
 5 years ago '05        #28
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 jicka said:
Most of them say its the best phone on the market they just mention that it isn't game changing like the original iPhone so it might not be enough to get clowns like you to give up their android phones. How do you have time to argue on 15 different threads with 50 different people all day long? You're in every thread I click on lol.
I'm on the computer for a living, purplefag. I still don't see 90% of the iPhone reviews in here like you said. Post that list up.
 5 years ago '11        #29
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1265 1265
should i spend my hard earned money on this sh*t?

i really hate getting sh*t like this but i dont kno.. i can afford it, but is it really necessary? i already see broke muffakas on government a.ssistant with these.. or they parents bought em this sh*t, which kinda pisses me off.. if u aint suit and tie, fu*k this bullsh*t, u aint need it.
 5 years ago '06        #30
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
Kinda hard to innovate when you got the most complete phone on the market.
 5 years ago '04        #31
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
I am probably going to give the phone a 3.5 to 4 outta 5 just based on what we know.

what i like:

LTE (fu*kING FINALLY)
The metal backing and two tone color
The connector...dog i fu*king hate those bi*ch a.ss connectors that they use now.
and they're changing the headphones...FINALLY.

what i don't like
i cant even get 720p breh? lmao
why couldn't the phone be slightly wider?
no quad core processor

but on some real n*gga sh*t, people need to realize: apple will annually update their phones whether you like it or not. they don't put certain features in their phones until they are fully confident that they will work "perfectly".

that's all there is to it. the GS3 is a great phone but i prefer iOS and i feel the GS3 is too big and i dont fu*k with plastic on my phones. not only that once the droids get jellybean then they get no more flash...

i plan on keeping it for the whole 2 year contract until 2014...

Last edited by Kalon; 09-20-2012 at 10:16 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #32
Cjjr72984 1 heat pts
space
space
$218 | Props total: 71 71
 RYLNYC said:

Exactly why I'm not upgrading my 4S
 5 years ago '06        #33
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 bobdigi said:
Kinda hard to innovate when you got the most complete phone on the market.

which is why im wondering what samsung's gonna do with the S4

apple on the other hand outdated, boring phone..they need a complete revamp
 5 years ago '06        #34
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
Would only get if I had a reg iPhone 4 n had to stay with apple...I hate apple but the phone built really nice..kinda weird with how long they made it now..but it no longer looks like a giga pet so that's good lol...all this phone did was play catch up...turn by turn navi? Satellite navi..notification bar...had all that on my g1..lte has been out for a long a.ss time..yet their bragging about Having it now..I think my gs3 is too fcking light..that's the only thing I dislike about it..n the 5 is even lighter...still not better than gs3 but def best iPhone to date obviously...n the stans need to stop with acting like having an iphone means u have money lol prob same ppl who register republican since their known to be wealthier for the most part
 5 years ago '04        #35
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 RYLNYC said:

wtf?? other than the fact that the back in completely diff, as is the speakers, front camera, headphones, thinner, where the headphones plug in, screen size and the built for iPhone ridiculous memory

I can see this comment between the 4/4s, but not the 4s/5

Last edited by finishim; 09-19-2012 at 11:32 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #36
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 bigmike5115 said:
Would only get if I had a reg iPhone 4 n had to stay with apple...I hate apple but the phone built really nice..kinda weird with how long they made it now..but it no longer looks like a giga pet so that's good lol...all this phone did was play catch up...turn by turn navi? Satellite navi..notification bar...had all that on my g1..lte has been out for a long a.ss time..yet their bragging about Having it now..I think my gs3 is too fcking light..that's the only thing I dislike about it..n the 5 is even lighter...still not better than gs3 but def best iPhone to date obviously...n the stans need to stop with acting like having an iphone means u have money lol prob same ppl who register republican since their known to be wealthier for the most part
I see this all Apple did was play catch up all the time like Jelly Bean wasn't playing catch up too.

Support for USB audio docks, shipping later this year.

New notifications display the full text of incoming SMS messages. When receiving an MMS, you can view the full photo in a notification.

You can now add phone numbers from the call log to existing, read-only contacts.

You can now clear your frequently contacted list in the favorite tab of Phone.

As part of Project Butter, the dial pad is more responsive. Call log scrolling is buttery smooth, and swiping between tabs in Phone is quick and fluid.

Incoming visual voicemails are displayed in a new notification that lets you play the message with a single touch.

When a call is ongoing, a new notification lets you hang up the call with one touch.

A new Sound Search widget lets you identify songs you hear and purchase them directly from Google Play.

The Google Play Music widget now lets you thumbs up songs as they're playing and features a new design for better readability.

Playlist art is automatically created based on the album art of songs in that playlist.

There is a Now Playing queue of tracks.

You can long press the 'Power Off' option in the power menu to boot your device to safe mode.

[pic - click to view]

This was on the first iPhone. Now JellyBean is just adding it 5 years later

And not to mention all the voice commands they're implementing to try to catch up with Siri

Yall getting hype for audio docks and being able delete your frequently contact list.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 09-19-2012 at 11:42 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #37
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
True..but that's an update..not a whole new phone
 5 years ago '04        #38
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 bigmike5115 said:
True..but that's an update..not a whole new phone
 5 years ago '06        #39
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
He said what the jellybean update does..n I will have that on my gs3..won't have to wait for the gs4 for these options
 5 years ago '11        #40
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 bigmike5115 said:
He said what the jellybean update does..n I will have that on my gs3..won't have to wait for the gs4 for these options
So the GS3 isn't a new phone? U acting like GS3 been out since 1996.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago