OFFICIAL Detroit Lions Vs Tennessee Titans Week 3 Thread

most viewed right now
 74
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Detroit Lions Vs Tennessee Titans Week 3 Who You Got ?
Detroit Lions 7 58.33%
Tennessee Titans 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-23-2012, 06:38 PM         #501
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
bears fans showing out
n*ggas show the same 3 gifs every week
 5 years ago '10        #502
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
Damn man just got a chance to check in. Im not even going through 26 pages. I had a flag game so l DVR'd the game. I watched it and couldn't believe what I was watching. By far the sickest NFL game l've watched as far as big plays are concerned. 2 TD's in a minute 1:30 with the onside return. IDK I learned last year never count us out till the final whistle. I didn't get to watch the final drive but from what Ive read it a bad play call? Its still early and I'm not even concerned yet! Im glad The Viqueens won today too because we will have them right were we want them and It will be a nice Win right before our BYE. Adios
 09-23-2012, 06:45 PM         #503
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
your soul has been shaken



[video - click to view]


People tomorrow will be talking about this play, not the fg in overtime.


Last edited by s7venwords; 09-23-2012 at 06:49 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #504
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Wow, can't believe there are 2 pages of just Bears and Vikings fans sucking each other off in joy of another Lions loss

Glad our sh*tty team makes the rest of the NFC North's sundays better
 5 years ago '04        #505
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,085 | Props total: 11912 11912

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #506
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,085 | Props total: 11912 11912
didnt read thru the entire NFC north circle jerk.. yall cats really are starving for the attention of lions fans


considering how "irrelevant" you cats claim we are, y'all stay on our nuts


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #507
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 s7venwords said:




People tomorrow will be talking about this play, not the fg in overtime.
are you fu*king kidding me...are you serious?...you are hanging your hat on a freak hail mary play?..you are putting that over a W?..a win?


as i thought lion fans don't know sh*t about football
 5 years ago '06        #508
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,380 | Props total: 5664 5664
Look at these sensitive little girls crying. Shut up and take your L. You think its bad now, don't let Ponder come doo doo stain yall at ford field. Glassford already hurt his v*gina for the week.
 5 years ago '04        #509
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,322 | Props total: 3928 3928
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Lions fans deserting this thread faster than people are deserting Detroit
Can't lie my dude, this sh*t made me laugh :lmao:
 5 years ago '04        #510
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,322 | Props total: 3928 3928
On the real though, shout out to any Lion fan who stuck around for the roast. My only question is...












Where the fu*k is Veno?
 09-23-2012, 08:22 PM         #511
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
Wow, can't believe there are 2 pages of just Bears and Vikings fans sucking each other off in joy of another Lions loss

Glad our sh*tty team makes the rest of the NFC North's sundays better
I love how they come in after the game and talk sh*t,
 09-23-2012, 08:23 PM         #512
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
are you fu*king kidding me...are you serious?...you are hanging your hat on a freak hail mary play?..you are putting that over a W?..a win?


as i thought lion fans don't know sh*t about football
It's true, people love big plays, not easy fg's.
 5 years ago '10        #513
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
When I have time one day Imma go troll the fu*k out the Chicag-HOE and Viqueens threads, until then its only week 3 and n*ggas dont give a fu*k!
 5 years ago '04        #514
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,195 | Props total: 3340 3340
 biscuit said:
On the real though, shout out to any Lion fan who stuck around for the roast. My only question is...












Where the fu*k is Veno?

I had some things to do follow that horribly played game. We deserve the roast right now the team just looked bad yesterday. Horrible on defense and Special Teams, questionable decision making by the Coaching staff. Jake Locker fu*king Jacob Locker looked like Steve Young, getting sonned by Nate Wahington and our secondary is just plain confused. Pressure from the front 4? Haven't seen it in weeks.

sh*t is unacceptable we are not in a position of losing to teams we should beat, not at all so this loss hurts and I don't give a sh*t about it being week 3 or the fact that the Vikings are frauds and the Bears look like sh*t on offense fu*k all of that! Our weaknesses are outweighing our strengths right now cause all we can do is move the ball on offense granted better then most teams in the NFL but still we can't lay an egg and run a fu*king hurry up QB sneak to end that miserable team effort.

Shout out to Triple OG Jason Hanson, Nate, Mikal, Mega, Matt, Young, Bell, Shaun Hill and our entire offense for being able to play at a high NFL level. And fu*k all of you guys


Last edited by Veno da Don; 09-24-2012 at 11:02 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #515
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
Want to know why we lost 2 straight? Because I failed our team on my behalf I haven't worn my Lions PJ's two weeks straight. I didnt do my job! Ive gone out late night stayed at shorites crib and didnt pack my Lions flannel Pajama bottoms. I wore them week 1 we get the W. Every week last year I wore them we won. So I take blame for this L. fu*k it. Next week BEST BELIEVE Imma have them joints on!
 09-24-2012, 12:32 PM         #516
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beigebabie said:
Want to know why we lost 2 straight? Because I failed our team on my behalf I haven't worn my Lions PJ's two weeks straight. I didnt do my job! Ive gone out late night stayed at shorites crib and didnt pack my Lions flannel Pajama bottoms. I wore tehm wek 1 we get the W. Every week last year I wore them we won. So I take blame for this L. fu*k it. Next week BEST BELIEVE Imma have joints on!
Better put them on for all up coming games.
 5 years ago '07        #517
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,744 | Props total: 159 159
 Veno da Don said:
I had some things to do follow that horribly played game. We deserve the roast right now the team just looked bad yesterday. Horrible on defense and Special Teams, questionable decision making by the Coaching staff. Jake Locker fu*king Jacob Locker looked like Steve Young, getting sonned by Nate Wahington and our secondary is just plain confused. Pressure from the front 4? Haven't seen it in weeks.

sh*t is unacceptable we are not in a position of losing to teams we should beat, not at all so this loss hurts and I don't give a sh*t about it being week 3 or the fact that the Vikings are frauds and the Bears look like sh*t on offense fu*k all of that! Our weaknesses are outweighing our strengths right now cause all we can do is move the ball on offense granted better then most teams in the NFL but still we can't lay an egg and run a fu*king hurry up QB sneak to end that miserable team effort.

Shout out to Triple OG Jason Hanson, Nate, Mikal, Mega, Matt, Young, Bell, Shaun Hill and our entire offense for being able to play at a high NFL level. And fu*k all of you guys

Yeah this was a good game and it was problems on both teams(especially those missed field goals). I didn't expect a game like this from us. Megatron is tough to stop an entire game. My favorite play was this one tho.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #518
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,085 | Props total: 11912 11912
 NO RELIGION said:
we supposed to get our Bears on and sit in the thread all nite crying,doing 5 hour+ post game rants and making excuses?

Good game Titans won fair and square none of that "they didn't beat us, we beat ourselves" sh*t M,RegularHomer,klew,eGoManiac and all them be pulling.
yeah bruh, you didn't get the memo? Par for the course in the NFC north is staying up in to the whee hours of the night,, typing up teary eyed dissertations and settiing ourselves up for catastrophic Ls like these


thought we forgot my n*gga?

:


Last edited by torious; 09-24-2012 at 12:59 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #519
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,195 | Props total: 3340 3340
 Tony_Stylezzz said:

Yeah this was a good game and it was problems on both teams(especially those missed field goals). I didn't expect a game like this from us. Megatron is tough to stop an entire game. My favorite play was this one tho.

[pic - click to view]

yeah that play left me with the permanent face when it concerns our secondary. Them fools are a lost cause, except for Chris Houston who is a beast.
 5 years ago '04        #520
yungmike-12 
space
avatar space
space
$1,735 | Props total: 491 491
 Veno da Don said:
yeah that play left me with the permanent face when it concerns our secondary. Them fools are a lost cause, except for Chris Houston who is a beast.
I think Bentley is going to be alright. We are missing Delmas bad.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 53
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
121 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy