Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
Yeah Iron Lost, they dragged this sh*t out far too long.
 5 years ago '08        #82
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
680 likes, 1,063 dislikes

LMAO! sh*t bout to overtake the Clips vs Aye Verb battle son
 5 years ago '04        #83
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 717 717
ummm. wish Mook aint go the race route...but he fried Iron. Iron flow is always on some old school hip hop ish but he does have some crucial punchlines. The crowd was hating, but Iron did have some crucial lines when he spoke bout the ruff rydas. And even when he brought up the Math topic. ....But Mook bodied him. That last verse by Iron was beyond disrespectful. Taco working cat was funny(lls)....but when he spoke bout the lil girl, he just lost.
 5 years ago '09        #84
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
To me, when Iron does his little flow it k!lls the aura of this actually being a battle, instead he makes it obvious that he's spitting a verse and no one who pays $300 for a ticket wants to hear that. Yeah, we all know these dudes have months to prepare but no one is thinking about that when it's battle time, the suspension of disbelief is there and once Iron does his Tony Montana accent and flow it's the equivalent of Canibus pulling out a notepad and reading his bars, huge crowd k!ller.

If you're gonna battle then battle
 5 years ago '12        #85
SwizZy 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,396 | Props total: 2271 2271
This sh*t was difficult to watch I just stopped it midway thru the 2nd. It was cool at first when Iron started doin that little rhyme scheme, but then when he kept doin it it ruined the battle.
 5 years ago '10        #86
joeysicko 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 61 61
3.5 rounds and I had to tap out. I've seen much better fellas we're all losers on this one
 5 years ago '10        #87
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 r.burgundy said:
white people mad
Lol I'm not white bruh bruh. Your 30 year old bum a.ss just mad Mook disgraced an entire race with 5 rounds of lame race bars. sh*t wasnt even well delivered.

Solomon had nothing to do with the whole Trayvon/Zimmerman sh*t and he used it. This the n*gga you call the GOAT of battle rap? Don't get me wrong either, Solomon performance was wack too.

Lux>>>
 5 years ago '04        #88
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Mook was dope as f-ck, but he overdid it in the 5th. That Trayvon bullsh-t was uncalled for, Mook is a disrespectful f-ggot for that one.

Nonetheless, Mook took 5-0 (arguably, 4-1 but Solomon doesn't even deserve the 1st round win).

All in all this battle was weak. Solomon either fell off hard due to focusing on his music career all these years or he just wasn't trying. If I knew he was gonna be so unprepared, I'd definitely rather seen a typical 3-round battle, this sh-t was not worthy of a main-event 5.

And Solomon might've took a huge L and got his a.ss whooped, but he still had some solid verses. As usual though, I'm ashamed that, that was a New York crowd cause it was filled with a bunch of bias a.ss clowns. No respect for battle rap; shut the f-ck up and let the man recite his rhymes. NY doesn't deserve URL events, host them in Chicago or STL or somethin'.
 5 years ago '07        #89
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 mcruz said:
Lol I'm not white bruh bruh. Your 30 year old bum a.ss just mad Mook disgraced an entire race with 5 rounds of lame race bars. sh*t wasnt even well delivered.

Solomon had nothing to do with the whole Trayvon/Zimmerman sh*t and he used it. This the n*gga you call the GOAT of battle rap? Don't get me wrong either, Solomon performance was wack too.

Lux>>>
spics is mad
 5 years ago '10        #90
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
 4REAL said:
I thought Mook went a little too far with the race topics but I'm not going to be like the Caucasians on this forum and dismiss the battle. Mook is like Mayweather a few years ago. People just constantly try to discredit him. He's the Greatest Battle Rapper ever. No one can touch him. A guy like Loaded Lux who choked on his first round against a "newbie" like Calico shouldn't be mentioned in the same breathe as Mook. Mook made a great battle rapper like Iron Solomon look like a (jobber) the guy in wrestling that is set in the ring without an introduction.
1 - thanks for the props
2 - I'm not white
3 - Nobody is dismissing the battle. sh*t happened and it was weak, on both parties. I actually wish I didnt watch the battle because I was a fan of both Mook and Solomon. After watching that I know they would get destroyed by today's "top tier". Even Diddy wanted the battle to end early. Mook didnt even have flow or deliver his punches cleverly. Sounded like he was just yelling the whole time, without a scheme. He's washed up son!

Lux>>>
 5 years ago '10        #91
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
Mook was dope as f-ck, but he overdid it in the 5th. That Trayvon bullsh-t was uncalled for, Mook is a disrespectful f-ggot for that one.

Nonetheless, Mook took 5-0 (arguably, 4-1 but Solomon doesn't even deserve the 1st round win).

All in all this battle was weak. Solomon either fell off hard due to focusing on his music career all these years or he just wasn't trying. If I knew he was gonna be so unprepared, I'd definitely rather seen a typical 3-round battle, this sh-t was not worthy of a main-event 5.

And Solomon might've took a huge L and got his a.ss whooped, but he still had some solid verses. As usual though, I'm ashamed that, that was a New York crowd cause it was filled with a bunch of bias a.ss clowns. No respect for battle rap; shut the f-ck up and let the man recite his rhymes. NY doesn't deserve URL events, host them in Chicago or STL or somethin'.
"Somebody's gon get k!lled Smack!"
 5 years ago '04        #92
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
I watched the whole thing I dont mook fell off I just think he didnt have to try hard He knew he had the battle won after the second round
 5 years ago '09        #93
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
battle sucked

/thread
 09-18-2012, 05:52 PM         #94
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DR JAYY said:
didnt know white people watched Smack battles

Minister and zao
your mother got signed to interscope but her record never came out

sh*ts still on the shelf phaggface
 5 years ago '05        #95
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
mook was never that dope... he definitely handed out a body bag tho

damn... iron was pure a.sscheeks... all that bippity bibbity bobity boo rhyme scheming, you gotta be kidding me i liked his battle against math, and the no name n*ggas before that, but i hope this the end... that sh*t was hard to listen to

that zimmerman sh*t was random but funny as hell n*gga threw some skittles on em ahahahahahahaa
 5 years ago '08        #96
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9186 9186
King sol k!lled murda
 09-18-2012, 05:56 PM         #97
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall complaining about the racial sh*t but this whole smack was based upon race

black power..rose his fist

calicoe....got that work
[pic - click to view]

smack is a real n*gga for this honestly. this is why grindtime is done....that white kid at the ball court sh*t was too real

sh*t makes me wanna go vote
 5 years ago '04        #98
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 1631 1631
Iron stop rapping like u on a beat & talk to the ppl
 09-18-2012, 05:58 PM         #99
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw this is a set up for mook to eventually battle lux...

it will happen by next yr.

if mook battles arsonal, lux or calicoe sh*t would be epic

those are the 3 n*ggas that mention his name in every fu*kin battle.

whoever said hollow would wash lux is a fu*kin idiot rip yourself jojo
 09-18-2012, 05:59 PM         #100
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and no one wants to see serius jones lose to mook again
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago