SMACK/URL Presents Murda Mook Vs Iron Solomon

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #221
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
space
$13,305 | Props total: 4395 4395
 AuthenticMade said:
You know why? Its a BATTLE

Yall sensitive n*ggas make the sh*t weak. Everythings a go from the start, n*ggas have said worse in battles and shook hands at the end.

It aint much different from a sport....once they tell us GO im gonna rip your head off. Afterwards though we're 2 men and we made it through, the respect is there
n*gga ain't nobody sensitive over here.

I don't even really give a sh*t. All I'm saying is that throwing candy on somebody is disrespectful.
 09-19-2012, 11:44 AM         #222
Oceans General5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was wack Mook just went there to get his cash and solomon is not even good

Lux > Mook

And when are the rest of them coming out??
 5 years ago '05        #223
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,252 | Props total: 8962 8962
 AuthenticMade said:
you never watched Rex or Mooks battles then. Rex always came off as dudes lil homie...thats part of what Solomon was talking about when he said all Mook homies play the chump role under him or whatever.

And to the one guy crying for like 20 posts in this thread, son read my first post...I clearly said in my first post that being someone who has watched Mook for years....his flow/delivery wasnt there...he usually does a better job of rapping/acting and hell hes honestly had times where he was even better prepared(remember the Serious Jones battle where he had 50+ people yelling 'Dot' in unison to finish his last verse )

Yall really dont know how Solomon has been pumped up and how they tried to make him out as the great white hype...go look at some old solomon battles, go to some of the battle rap forums where these kids who never even listened to battle rap until that herb came around swear by him....

And im seeing everyone cry cause he talked about dude being a jew and such....but im from New York....Queens....all black new yorkers talk sh*t about Jews...wheres the backlash for Solomon talking about dudes 6 year old daughter though!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! Nobody gonna comment on that yet or we just gonna sweep that under the rug?
I misspoke. I recall reading somewhere that Mook was actually Rex's little homey, although it appears that Rex is Mook's. Also, as far as your insinuation goes, it's wrong. I've watched most of their battles.

In my opinion, the battle just sucked. Mook sounded outdated. His best schemes were about Smack and Math. The other Calicoe, Tsu Surf shots were pretty lame. How are you going to take shots at someone's "Fashion coordinator", when you're wearing a jean vest with a cheetah printed hooded and spikes on? I felt the entire race card was played out. It's too easy of a route to take, especially considering the audience and Solomon's race. The Trayvon Martin scheme was horribly awkward to watch. Mook throwing the Skittles on Solomon and then fronting like he was about to swing after Solomon felt disrespected, was a b*tch move.

Solomon was just as wack. He had some scehemes but his delivery was just ugly. I swear I heard QP use that "bullet in eyes" line. The daughter's a loser line was uncomfortable because how forced it was. The overall battle hurt both of them......
 5 years ago '04        #224
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 2287 2287
sh*t was boring tho
 5 years ago '06        #225
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
fu*king BORING SON.. MOOK WAS BORING AS fu*k, IRON IS JUST BLAH HE NEEDS TO WRITE FOR PEOPLE

IRON WAS SAYING SOME sh*t BUT IT WAS ONE SIDED THO, BOTH CORNY AS HELL.. LET DOWN
 09-19-2012, 02:11 PM         #226
K. Slack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Murda Mook voice sounds 100% clear the whole time... How's that?
 5 years ago '04        #227
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,042 | Props total: 4714 4714
 MemphBleek05 said:
I misspoke. I recall reading somewhere that Mook was actually Rex's little homey, although it appears that Rex is Mook's. Also, as far as your insinuation goes, it's wrong. I've watched most of their battles.

In my opinion, the battle just sucked. Mook sounded outdated. His best schemes were about Smack and Math. The other Calicoe, Tsu Surf shots were pretty lame. How are you going to take shots at someone's "Fashion coordinator", when you're wearing a jean vest with a cheetah printed hooded and spikes on? I felt the entire race card was played out. It's too easy of a route to take, especially considering the audience and Solomon's race. The Trayvon Martin scheme was horribly awkward to watch. Mook throwing the Skittles on Solomon and then fronting like he was about to swing after Solomon felt disrespected, was a b*tch move.

Solomon was just as wack. He had some scehemes but his delivery was just ugly. I swear I heard QP use that "bullet in eyes" line. The daughter's a loser line was uncomfortable because how forced it was. The overall battle hurt both of them......
thank you for saying this going into detail mook won but the sh*t was not greatly exectued sure as hell not on par with what lux did and not something u would watch again.....Pull the race card in place full of niggz that would rush the stage in iron was to once say anything close to racist back thats not even playa sh*t to do
 5 years ago '04        #228
space
space
 K. Slack said:
I'm just saying appreciate the moment for what it is worth... As music producer/ artist when I was super heavy into the game it was hard for me to be a fan... I had to anaylze everything thing to a T... All I'm saying, yeah, it might of been one of Murda Mook's weaker battles but like he said "when a n*gga does an alley hoop it's just regular sh*t" ... The n*gga reverse 360 Alley Hoop Iron Solomon and I feel dudes is like "he might of used the old Reebok pumps to jump and extra inch offf the ground" lol... He Murda dude but if he wasn't Murda Mook and was some ol geek off the street all these comments would be praising Murda Mook...
not at all the sh*t was garbage iron wasnt saying anything more or less spectacular then mook and he didnt get any love so that theory was all the way true iron wouldve had the crowd in more in an awwww them mook did
 5 years ago '04        #229
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
you never watched Rex or Mooks battles then. Rex always came off as dudes lil homie...thats part of what Solomon was talking about when he said all Mook homies play the chump role under him or whatever.

And to the one guy crying for like 20 posts in this thread, son read my first post...I clearly said in my first post that being someone who has watched Mook for years....his flow/delivery wasnt there...he usually does a better job of rapping/acting and hell hes honestly had times where he was even better prepared(remember the Serious Jones battle where he had 50+ people yelling 'Dot' in unison to finish his last verse )

Yall really dont know how Solomon has been pumped up and how they tried to make him out as the great white hype...go look at some old solomon battles, go to some of the battle rap forums where these kids who never even listened to battle rap until that herb came around swear by him....

And im seeing everyone cry cause he talked about dude being a jew and such....but im from New York....Queens....all black new yorkers talk sh*t about Jews...wheres the backlash for Solomon talking about dudes 6 year old daughter though!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! Nobody gonna comment on that yet or we just gonna sweep that under the rug?
iron solomon has never been good to me i liked some of sh*t sh*t against jin and ness hated his sh*t against hoffa quit speaking for everybody its okay if we wall dont think mook was great he still won the battle bruh.....that 6 year old daughter sh*t was horrible and a reach to try to get some awws ou thte crowd and nobody cared ...We cant talk about anything solomon said kus all we heard were boos for four of his pathetic rounds even when had some good lines he spit em out so wack that they didnt matter....how we go back foward but then u say im makin 20 post im only stating my opinion which u kept trying to sway
 5 years ago '10        #230
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
mook look like he wasn't even trying and he still got in iron solomon's a.ss

I think people complaining because they hold mook to a higher standard so when iron solomon couldn't deliver with his lame a.ss flows and stage presence they call the battle wack

nah this sh*t was just one sided mook won easily

but word that sh*t shouldn't have even gone 5 rounds it wasn't even close
 5 years ago '08        #231
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
i dont know how yall could say mook was boring

he fu*king SLAUGHTEREDDDD IRON

and when you thought it couldnt get worse..mook would dig deeper..then deeper

then the zimmerman sh*t

i mean how much more can you body someone?
 5 years ago '05        #232
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
This is a racial thread so im only gonna state whats unbiased obvious, Mook slaughtered him, Iron Solomon's career is over. Waiting on Mook vs Math ...........
 5 years ago '08        #233
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
na..iron got his "redemption" battle

then its over

but that deff was a bad look..cuz iron was getting popular and press for being like..almost untouched in battles

(even though the hardcore battle fans disagree)

but you know what i mean..funny white boy taking over..bla bla bla
 5 years ago '09        #234
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,141 | Props total: 339 339
i dont know why you all gassing up mook, dude is below par and only real heads know dizaster will mop the floor with thisn*gga
 5 years ago '05        #235
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,252 | Props total: 8962 8962
Diz couldn't beat DNA....you expect me to believe he could beat Mook? Most of the Proven Ground battlers would get Diz....
 5 years ago '09        #236
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 22528 22528
sh*t was a.ss
 5 years ago '05        #237
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30310 30310
mook free basing on stage ?
 5 years ago '09        #238
RichYung757 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$3,269 | Props total: 2944 2944
Mook was on his Floyd f!ghting style ,

This battle = floyd vs jmm
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy