SMACK/URL Presents Murda Mook Vs Iron Solomon

most viewed right now
 206
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 158
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 96
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #201
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,621 | Props total: 5953 5953
real talk tho Mook chumped Solomon



i can't see myself getting sonned like that idk how much $ involved
 5 years ago '04        #202
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,888 | Props total: 4382 4382
 4REAL said:
Stop it. No one can deliver the ether that Mook delivered on that stage to Solomon. Mook beat Solomon so bad that he made Solomon's verses sound irrelevant and not something even worthy to listen to. Stop it. You're on crack if you think T-rex can outdo Mook in any way.
dude mook was boring as fu*k ....but ive seen rex last 5 battles
none of them were this wack
 5 years ago '10        #203
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Mook hung his a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #204
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,888 | Props total: 4382 4382
 K. Slack said:
Why all the possibles, doubts, & etc....??? Iron Solomon loss point blank... Why discredit Murda Mooks win by how he prepared for the battle???
im not taking away from his win just stating a possibility doesnt matter either way...mook won but the sh*t was boring as fu*k and not even close to great performance had he been rapping against another opponent they wouldve booed him too
 5 years ago '04        #205
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,888 | Props total: 4382 4382
 AuthenticMade said:
You have to understand that they're hating on Mooks win because Iron Solomon was supposed to be the great white hype. These corny white kids been building the guy up for years now cause they wanted to believe he was on par with folks like Lux and/or Mook. He went in and got slaughtered, so now they're all hurt about the sh*t...thats all

Even tho I've always favored Lux over Mook, I see why Mook spit that last round...It was just for people like this...who hate on how he prepares for a battle....cause hes someone who-like Lux walked out the ring for a minute...took a break...you got these kids who battle all year every year and they calling them n*ggas names in their lines....Sure Mook prepared for this battle, but just being apart of the battle scene means you know everything about Mook....we heard about him playing ball 10 years ago when he battled Jae Millz...we heard about him getting good grades against Jae Millz....10+ years ago lol....So in otherwords everyone who battles him is PREPARED.

youre wrong nobodies hating he won but he was wack and he did not perform well sorry and solomon was even worse never got why he was called the best out or top 5 either...mook i have no hate for but his bars just were not very good and over did ...and that zimmerman sh*t was in poor taste and im black saying this he got the win solomon k!lled himself rapping like a jackass about nothing tho
 5 years ago '05        #206
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,427 | Props total: 1369 1369
 UF4Soldier said:
dude mook was boring as fu*k ....but ive seen rex last 5 battles
none of them were this wack
Mook is considered like a master or sensai to T-Rex while T-Rex is considered a student. T-Rex himself would tell you that. Stop fooling yourself and trying to convince yourself otherwise. You cannot take away from Mook's ability. Just stop it. Some of you people are acting as pathetic as Mayweather naysayers were 2-3yrs ago meaning that no matter how bad he obliterates his opponents, people still don't want to give him credit.
 5 years ago '05        #207
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,427 | Props total: 1369 1369
 UF4Soldier said:
youre wrong nobodies hating he won but he was wack and he did not perform well sorry and solomon was even worse never got why he was called the best out or top 5 either...mook i have no hate for but his bars just were not very good and over did ...and that zimmerman sh*t was in poor taste and im black saying this he got the win solomon k!lled himself rapping like a jackass about nothing tho
He did not perform well how?

He had the stage presence, he had the audience following him, had the audience eating out the palm of his hand, had strong delivery. What do you want him to do? You want him to be over-animated or something? You want him to be extra complex when it's not needed?

He did the job correct. He embarrassed and belittled his opponent. What more do you want? He did everything he was supposed to in order to come out the victor. The only thing you have to say is "He won but....".
 09-19-2012, 09:14 AM         #208
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE RETURN 35 said:
serius jones first verse >>>>>>>>>>>> mooks life


With all respect, I have to disagree slightly-Mook's third verse>>>>>>>>>>>>than Serius' entire existence at that point lol, cause this battle is not only one of my favorites but also the one that made me a Mook fan. Because just like this one, Mook's biggest advantage is his stage presence and his penchant for getting the crowd rallying behind him, even when from a lyric aspect he should not be the winner. The same thing with this present battle, he beat IS because he basically overwhelmed him with his stage presence and his ability to get the crowd to back him. If IS had that talent plus the bars he was spitting plus leaving that corny flow behind,IMO it would have been a different outcome.
 5 years ago '04        #209
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,888 | Props total: 4382 4382
dude mook won it was not a good show tho sorry u cant make think it was when i feel it wasnt ....and u cant tell me not to think if t-rex went against him and mook was spitting that trash long a.ss set up to some weak a.ss ending ....t-rex would wipe his a.ss up sorry after this performance i favor rex thats all im saying ....you literally trying to make me change my mind .....everybody has said the man won but not so much that k!lled him ,,,sh*t iron k!lled himself the crowd was there with them the top of his first round he lost them with wack lines ....gave em another shot in the 2nd he did it again...mook did good enough to get by and by the way the crowd went at iron it made it that much more of a blow out .battle sucked a.ss how many dislikes did it get ?????? so many that the turned they dislike button off i guess all those people are just hating on mook...news flash bx just kus u think somethings wack doesnt mean you hate the person who made it...just means you dont like it



even most the other battlers right after the sm2 were saying this wasnt the best battle of the night and mook was boring ...


Last edited by UF4Soldier; 09-19-2012 at 09:22 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #210
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,888 | Props total: 4382 4382
 4REAL said:
He did not perform well how?

He had the stage presence, he had the audience following him, had the audience eating out the palm of his hand, had strong delivery. What do you want him to do? You want him to be over-animated or something? You want him to be extra complex when it's not needed?

He did the job correct. He embarrassed and belittled his opponent. What more do you want? He did everything he was supposed to in order to come out the victor. The only thing you have to say is "He won but....".
kus i feel like it was wack the audience didnt even react to half his sh*t they were just sitting there waiting for a dope line to come ...this is because he murder mook the great not because he was doing sooooo good....this is how i feel sorry if u liked battle great go watch it again,,,you in the thread tryna make me say i found it impressive when i didnt As u said he did and i just said he did enough to win thats all sh*t was boring for the most part with few good lines here and there we wasnt super great but still performed better than his opponent and that gets him big W no matter how i feel about it
 5 years ago '05        #211
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,427 | Props total: 1369 1369
 UF4Soldier said:
dude mook won it was not a good show tho sorry u cant make think it was when i feel it wasnt ....and u cant tell me not to think if t-rex went against him and mook was spitting that trash long a.ss set up to some weak a.ss ending ....t-rex would wipe his a.ss up sorry after this performance i favor rex thats all im saying ....you literally trying to make me change my mind .....everybody has said the man won but not so much that k!lled him ,,,sh*t iron k!lled himself the crowd was there with them the top of his first round he lost them with wack lines ....gave em another shot in the 2nd he did it again...mook did good enough to get by and by the way the crowd went at iron it made it that much more of a blow out .battle sucked a.ss how many dislikes did it get ?????? so many that the turned the dislike button off i guess all those people are just hating on mook...new flash bx just kus u think somethings wack doesnt mean you hate the person who made it...just means you dont like it
The dislike came from Solomon fans, Jews, Caucasians, and black people that felt offended that Mook may have crossed the line with the race and religion content. It didn't come from people thinking the battle was necessarily bad. The battle was only bad because it was so one sided towards Mook. On Mook's end, he had a great battle. He came prepared from the gate and completely obliterated Solomon to the point that as a viewer, you felt bad for what Solomon had to endure. On Solomon's end, it was a poor battle. Solomon was just not an opponent on par with Mook. If Solomon was able to keep up with Mook and was able to deliver the ether that Mook gave, then it would have been a great battle. But Solomon wasn't up to speed but that doesn't mean you have to take away from Mook because Mook did more than he was supposed to.


Last edited by 4REAL; 09-19-2012 at 09:33 AM..
 09-19-2012, 10:00 AM         #212
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both of those muhfu*kas got fat.... They got money to be eatin' good?
 5 years ago '05        #213
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8484 8484
 4REAL said:
Mook is considered like a master or sensai to T-Rex while T-Rex is considered a student. T-Rex himself would tell you that. Stop fooling yourself and trying to convince yourself otherwise. You cannot take away from Mook's ability. Just stop it. Some of you people are acting as pathetic as Mayweather naysayers were 2-3yrs ago meaning that no matter how bad he obliterates his opponents, people still don't want to give him credit.
I always thought Mook was Rex's lil homey......

Also, Mook was pretty wack fam....it is what it is...one of the worst "name" battles I've ever seen......
 5 years ago '11        #214
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,160 | Props total: 17496 17496
Throwing skittles on a dude? Again, What makes Trayvon so special amongst all these other black kids who have died b? And I'm sure solomon didn't want trayvon to go like that either. But since its a crowd full of biased n*ggas..... its all good.
 5 years ago '04        #215
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,888 | Props total: 4382 4382
 4REAL said:
The dislike came from Solomon fans, Jews, Caucasians, and black people that felt offended that Mook may have crossed the line with the race and religion content. It didn't come from people thinking the battle was necessarily bad. The battle was only bad because it was so one sided towards Mook. On Mook's end, he had a great battle. He came prepared from the gate and completely obliterated Solomon to the point that as a viewer, you felt bad for what Solomon had to endure. On Solomon's end, it was a poor battle. Solomon was just not an opponent on par with Mook. If Solomon was able to keep up with Mook and was able to deliver the ether that Mook gave, then it would have been a great battle. But Solomon wasn't up to speed but that doesn't mean you have to take away from Mook because Mook did more than he was supposed to.
battle sucked i didnt like it im not the only feels this way but my opinion is that it sucked sucked more on solomon end than mook but wasnt really feeling mook bars like that either it came across as a bore but maybe kus he was battling sucha boring a.ss n*gga to begin with he had no choice....again mook won no contest just didnt feel alot of his sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #216
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,888 | Props total: 4382 4382
i guess the two n*ggaz above me saying its wack are just hating kus they like solomon too?
 5 years ago '04        #217
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,888 | Props total: 4382 4382
ive read the youtube comments alot people saying the same sh*t im saying mook wasnt super great he was good at best
 09-19-2012, 10:18 AM         #218
K. Slack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
im not taking away from his win just stating a possibility doesnt matter either way...mook won but the sh*t was boring as fu*k and not even close to great performance had he been rapping against another opponent they wouldve booed him too
I'm just saying appreciate the moment for what it is worth... As music producer/ artist when I was super heavy into the game it was hard for me to be a fan... I had to anaylze everything thing to a T... All I'm saying, yeah, it might of been one of Murda Mook's weaker battles but like he said "when a n*gga does an alley hoop it's just regular sh*t" ... The n*gga reverse 360 Alley Hoop Iron Solomon and I feel dudes is like "he might of used the old Reebok pumps to jump and extra inch offf the ground" lol... He Murda dude but if he wasn't Murda Mook and was some ol geek off the street all these comments would be praising Murda Mook...
 5 years ago '11        #219
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$13,299 | Props total: 4377 4377
 AuthenticMade said:
wheres the backlash for Solomon talking about dudes 6 year old daughter though!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! Nobody gonna comment on that yet or we just gonna sweep that under the rug?
To be fair, that was after Mook called him Zimmerman and threw skittles on him.

After he pulled that wildly disrespectful sh*t, everything's fair game from thereon.
 5 years ago '04        #220
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
I don't see why n*ggas is mad at mook when iron solomon was the one who was really boring. It not mook fault that it only took two rounds to know he was going to win in a 5 round battle
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy