SMACK/URL Presents Murda Mook Vs Iron Solomon

most viewed right now
 106
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 95
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 94
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,638 | Props total: 3165 3165
that battle bored me to death didn't bother to watch it all after solomons wack first round there was no need for a second
 5 years ago '05        #182
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
Mook k!llED the battle... WTF are some of y'all watching, every round he was going in... Iron on the other hand... damn, hard not to skip thru his sh*t
 09-19-2012, 02:17 AM         #183
K. Slack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
You have to understand that they're hating on Mooks win because Iron Solomon was supposed to be the great white hype. These corny white kids been building the guy up for years now cause they wanted to believe he was on par with folks like Lux and/or Mook. He went in and got slaughtered, so now they're all hurt about the sh*t...thats all

Even tho I've always favored Lux over Mook, I see why Mook spit that last round...It was just for people like this...who hate on how he prepares for a battle....cause hes someone who-like Lux walked out the ring for a minute...took a break...you got these kids who battle all year every year and they calling them n*ggas names in their lines....Sure Mook prepared for this battle, but just being apart of the battle scene means you know everything about Mook....we heard about him playing ball 10 years ago when he battled Jae Millz...we heard about him getting good grades against Jae Millz....10+ years ago lol....So in otherwords everyone who battles him is PREPARED.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #184
VeX 
space
avatar space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
reviews sound wack was expecting better from this.. is soloman really as bad as people are making out?

will peep this sh*t after work
 5 years ago '04        #185
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
Wow that was terrible and hard to watch.

WTF was solomon thinking?

Was he writing to same the beats that bill collector be hearing?

I mean seriously why the fu*k was he spitting like that?

Anyway mook k!lled him every round and was spitting some dope sh*t.Overall I was extremely disappointed and a waste of an hr.
 09-19-2012, 03:02 AM         #186
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
You have to understand that they're hating on Mooks win because Iron Solomon was supposed to be the great white hype. These corny white kids been building the guy up for years now cause they wanted to believe he was on par with folks like Lux and/or Mook. He went in and got slaughtered, so now they're all hurt about the sh*t...thats all

Even tho I've always favored Lux over Mook, I see why Mook spit that last round...It was just for people like this...who hate on how he prepares for a battle....cause hes someone who-like Lux walked out the ring for a minute...took a break...you got these kids who battle all year every year and they calling them n*ggas names in their lines....Sure Mook prepared for this battle, but just being apart of the battle scene means you know everything about Mook....we heard about him playing ball 10 years ago when he battled Jae Millz...we heard about him getting good grades against Jae Millz....10+ years ago lol....So in otherwords everyone who battles him is PREPARED.
The fu*k? Nobody thought Iron Solomon is fu*kin with Lux or Mook. He best wins are over a washed Jin and Ness. And they weren't worth much then either. Iron's "hype" revolved around him, not the people he beat.

Iron Solomon's washed now too. n*gga was up there lookin like a god damn text rapper. Felt bad for him.
 09-19-2012, 03:31 AM         #187
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We got a wild buffoon here...

 K. Slack said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #188
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
Battle was super wack.

Solomon, to me, had the best round out of all of them with the whole Ruff Ryder round... at least in terms of bars... but dude had ZERO presence the whole time.. so he still even managed to lose THAT round, despite having the harder bars.

Mook's first was OK... and that's about it.. the Zimmerman sh*t was SUPER wack. How you gonna just pretend Soloman k!lled Trayvon Martin? Racism is fine if it's clever. That sh*t was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaching..

Mook took this easy off of presence alone. Bars had almost zero to do with it. I'm mad this was hyped up so much. I'm mad Puff just gave him 10 stacks. n*gga just wanted to hang out with him or something.
 5 years ago '04        #189
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
Mook won and it wasnt close but Mook lost points with all that racial sh*t cuz it got old ...and the Zimmerman thing was over the top trying to pour skittles on the man it wasnt called for ...i woulda stole that n*gga for trying me like that dat was some bullsh*t

however sh*t was wack but Mook won

Def cant wait til Hollow get out him and Lux bout the last rawest battlers in the game to me
 5 years ago '09        #190
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$7,154 | Props total: 351 351
 TizOnly1 said:
Battle was super wack.

Solomon, to me, had the best round out of all of them with the whole Ruff Ryder round... at least in terms of bars... but dude had ZERO presence the whole time.. so he still even managed to lose THAT round, despite having the harder bars.

Mook's first was OK... and that's about it.. the Zimmerman sh*t was SUPER wack. How you gonna just pretend Soloman k!lled Trayvon Martin? Racism is fine if it's clever. That sh*t was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaching..

Mook took this easy off of presence alone. Bars had almost zero to do with it. I'm mad this was hyped up so much. I'm mad Puff just gave him 10 stacks. n*gga just wanted to hang out with him or something.
this. imagine if solomon made a joke about mook being joseph kony, that crowd would have rioted, there was some low key racism sh*t going on at this event.
 5 years ago '07        #191
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1765 1765
Battle was wack.....Soloman is terrible...Mook overall wasn't great either.Mook clearly won tho.Solo just couldn't get the crowd into it
 09-19-2012, 05:13 AM         #192
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Me personally, the battle wasn't wack per se, it was just that clearly someone didn't have the strong enough stage presence to make their bars stick to their opponent enough to have the crowd rock with him. Mook's presence was strong, his bars were decent enough to keep the crowd focused on him, so it wasn't that they were so good it just that his presence made up for it. Iron Solomon didnt study his opponent well enough to make it personal, his stage presence was weak and after every Mook round, he looked and rapped like he knew he was defeated. Plus, he sounded like he was trying to audition for a record deal from Diddy instead at least "sounding" like he was spitting off the head.
 5 years ago '09        #193
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
serius jones first verse >>>>>>>>>>>> mooks life


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #194
Lay 
space
avatar space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
A smaller venue and the battle would have come across better.

The fans never gave Iron a chance but he was still awful. Mook had no memorable lines either. It was just basic sh*t. Iron didn't even rhyme at one point
 5 years ago '05        #195
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30325 30325
That Zimmerman sh*t was uncalled for.


seemed like mook was just talking in the first round


Solomon taking shots at diddy didn't help at all
 09-19-2012, 06:25 AM         #196
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Solomon did himself dirty by using the flow from...wait for it...Dirt Off Your Shoulder. I'm shocked this wasn't mentioned.
 09-19-2012, 06:25 AM         #197
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This battle was all kinds of fukkery
 5 years ago '05        #198
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,437 | Props total: 1372 1372
 UF4Soldier said:
math is just as boring as iron though...i think the new breed of battlers have spoiled us they come with it every round so now u go back and watch mook okwerds or iron solomon ,ness sh*t eevn serius jones and you like this sh*t just dont cut it....ive seen t-rex k!ll n*ggaz in ways mook couldnt do to solomon
Stop it. No one can deliver the ether that Mook delivered on that stage to Solomon. Mook beat Solomon so bad that he made Solomon's verses sound irrelevant and not something even worthy to listen to. Stop it. You're on crack if you think T-rex can outdo Mook in any way.
 5 years ago '09        #199
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
I haven't made it past the 1st RD yet...& I've been watching since around 6 yesterday.
 5 years ago '09        #200
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 4REAL said:
Stop it. No one can deliver the ether that Mook delivered on that stage to Solomon. Mook beat Solomon so bad that he made Solomon's verses sound irrelevant and not something even worthy to listen to. Stop it. You're on crack if you think T-rex can outdo Mook in any way.




I'm not a huge Rex fan but he would absolutely k!ll Mook
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy