Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
That Miami vs Boston ECF is going to be something fu*king serious.

When Ray hit's the game winning 3 with 3 seconds left on the clock in the elimination game IN Boston
so boston's gonna have a better record than mia ?
 5 years ago '04        #82
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,424 | Props total: 5214 5214
since my bulls might not be in it, i'm going spurs all day. fu*k miami and LA.

fu*king pile on teams. can't win a championship without half an all star team on your team
 09-18-2012, 10:32 PM         #83
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
i know why they mad

CUZ WE KNOCKED THESE CLOWNS OUT 2 SEASONS IN A ROW AND THIS YEAR WILL BE THE 3rd TIME... WE SEE WHY U MAD DOC

woww we got em really aggy

greatest show on the hardwood

miami heat. you can write movies with our seasons, we got story lines and sh*t an Epic plays

get used to it its going to be a nice run for next couple of season.

ONE THING IS FOR SURE!!! WE GOING TO EASTERN CONFRENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR SURE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE SEASONS THATS A NO BRAINER... 3 TIMES IN A ROW NEXT YEAR

celtics sit ya little a.sses down you got dropped that napalm bomb last season on your homecourt that epic history ether.. DOC RIVERS WAS SHAKING HANDS AFTER THAT GAME 7 CONGRATULATING THO

got Doc kissing that a.ss in the post game interview...now he got the Heat in his mouth like he just caught a oral STD

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #84
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 09-18-2012, 10:35 PM         #85
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GucciBoy347 said:
so boston's gonna have a better record than mia ?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #86
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 joshdogg26 said:
meanwhile in miami...

[pic - click to view]

ain't worried bout that pus*y in his baby gap shirt. No Lebron in game 6 and Miami fans would have already jumped ship back in the eastern conference finals.
 5 years ago '06        #87
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 DEDOS said:
i know why they mad

CUZ WE KNOCKED THESE CLOWNS OUT 2 SEASONS IN A ROW AND THIS YEAR WILL BE THE 3rd TIME... WE SEE WHY U MAD DOC

woww we got em really aggy

greatest show on the hardwood

miami heat. you can write movies with our seasons, we got story lines and sh*t an Epic plays

get used to it its going to be a nice run for next couple of season.

ONE THING IS FOR SURE!!! WE GOING TO EASTERN CONFRENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR SURE FOR THE NEXT COUPLE SEASONS THATS A NO BRAINER... 3 TIMES IN A ROW NEXT YEAR

celtics sit ya little a.sses down you got dropped that napalm bomb last season on your homecourt that epic history ether.. DOC RIVERS WAS SHAKING HANDS AFTER THAT GAME 7 CONGRATULATING THO

Like lebron didn't already say that his sole purpose for getting together with D-Whistle and Bosh was to beat the Celtics. Couldn't get the job done and had to get together and it was far from a done deal up until the final minutes of that game

Don't lose my respect dedos. Don't do it
 5 years ago '06        #88
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:

sh*t sounded like a funeral

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

2 titles vs 17 titles

and got Jordan's number retired in the Heat rafters to make it seem like they have some legitimacy as a franchise
 5 years ago '07        #89
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,383 | Props total: 13036 13036
 beantown said:
ain't worried bout that pus*y in his baby gap shirt. No Lebron in game 6 and Miami fans would have already jumped ship back in the eastern conference finals.
 beantown said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

2 titles vs 17 titles

and got Jordan's number retired in the Heat rafters to make it seem like they have some legitimacy as a franchise
oh look, this bi*chass troll found his voice again and decided it was OK to stick his chest out

those 2 titles are more than the celtics have won in your lifetime and since both teams have been in the league. nobody gives a fu*k about your dustyass banners from the 8-team peewee league with no CBA or free agency. MJ's jersey in our rafters means more than that bullsh*t.

[pic - click to view]

your retired jerseys look like a fu*king bingo board. you'd retire the god damn popcorn vendor if he stuck around long enough. fu*k outta here.
 5 years ago '07        #90
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55966 55966
 swamgman2000 said:
Yall gaurded him well cause he was the only threat on the team.
The lakers gone whope dat a.ss.
Fu©k is wrong wit chu.
All ya n*ggas is old and shi+y.
How old is Nash again?...
 5 years ago '10        #91
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 joshdogg26 said:
oh look, this bi*chass troll found his voice again and decided it was OK to stick his chest out

those 2 titles are more than the celtics have won in your lifetime and since both teams have been in the league. nobody gives a fu*k about your dustyass banners from the 8-team peewee league with no CBA or free agency. MJ's jersey in our rafters means more than that bullsh*t.

[pic - click to view]

your retired jerseys look like a fu*king bingo board. you'd retire the god damn popcorn vendor if he stuck around long enough. fu*k outta here.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #92
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
 joshdogg26 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #93
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
if your coach has to tell you how to feel about a team that owns you then you're already doomed
 5 years ago '07        #94
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,739 | Props total: 1750 1750
Season opener game bout be on and poppin
 5 years ago '09        #95
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,020 | Props total: 22346 22346
 joshdogg26 said:

[pic - click to view]

A n*gga with a Chicago bull retired number in his rafters really tryna hate on multiple time champion retired numbers, that actually played for the team

n*ggas with no history tryna get big
 5 years ago '07        #96
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
A n*gga with a Chicago bull retired number in his rafters really tryna hate on multiple time champion retired numbers, that actually played for the team

all you GOT is history. i'd rather be the sh*t now than have to talk about sh*t my grandpa doesn't remember so i can feel significant like a fu*kin knicks fan

more rings in your lifetime >>>>>

5 years ago '09        #97
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,020 | Props total: 22346 22346
Then that's how you feel, I'd prefer to have the most decorated franchise in the league, a recent championship, and be a contender
 5 years ago '07        #98
space
space
easy to "prefer" something when you don't have a choice. more like accepting reality. i'd prefer to have seen my team win more rings and have more on the way.
 5 years ago '04        #99
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 TriniSoldier said:

5 years ago '04        #100
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 joshdogg26 said:
all you GOT is history. i'd rather be the sh*t now than have to talk about sh*t my grandpa doesn't remember so i can feel significant like a fu*kin knicks fan

more rings in your lifetime >>>>>

Thats some dumb sh*t right there n*gga.... You really gassing about your Franchise having 1 more ring than Boston since 06

Last edited by IceMan; 09-19-2012 at 08:55 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago