Kanye West is remastering Cruel Summer songs right now to be released this afternoon?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-18-2012, 05:45 PM         #81
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iDrake said:
Too tired to PM.
whats diff about it?
 5 years ago '06        #82
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
this album is tuff.. fu*k n*ggas talkin bout? and kanye back on more of his more conscious sh*t on this album. kind of remind me of his earlier albums.
 09-18-2012, 05:50 PM         #83
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AJtheGreat said:
c/s. Seems like he basically just stamped his name on CS and called it a day.
you sound like a fu*kin idiot
 5 years ago '04        #84
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 KingoBling said:
maybe if artsts put out good music (no pun intended) then people would actually buy the album. now days most artists ego's are so big, they feel as though they're doing us a service by putting out anything with their name on it.

dont act like people didnt bootleg tapes back in the 80's and 90's.
Yeah but its nowhere near the amount it is now. I think if everything wasn't available to get for free 24/7 people might actually appreciate the music a little more. Of course you gonna have a different opinion if its one of the 20 albums you dl'd today and are just skimming through it and saying its trash rather then if you actually copped it. Dudes act like every album has to be Illmatic or Ready to Die in order to spend 5-10 bucks on it. Like I said before it isn't even worth it anymore for artists to make physical cd's......just drop the album the day it comes out on Itunes.
 5 years ago '04        #85
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
this album is dopeness, fukk the haters
 5 years ago '05        #86
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Just compared the first song on the first copy and the remastered copy and it sounds way better now. No excuse for that sh*t in the first place though. Makes me think about how many albums have been put out that could have sounded that much better if a little more time was spent on them.
 5 years ago '10        #87
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 SuL2K12 said:
All this time for 12 tracks?????

When i catch Kanye and Kim in the streets im gonna throw a Reggie Bush jersey on Kim
Then Stick this album up Kanye's a.ss

I don't know why I found this funny.
 5 years ago '05        #88
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 iDrake said:
That's funny 'cause To the World (1st song) wasn't even changed. Lmfao.
It had to have been changed. I have a program that tells the frequencies of the songs and I played them side to side and they were different. Either that or maybe the 1st version of the album I had was a poor quality leak.
 5 years ago '04        #89
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
It had to have been changed. I have a program that tells the frequencies of the songs and I played them side to side and they were different. Either that or maybe the 1st version of the album I had was a poor quality leak.
could have been an advance copy instead of the retail

or the guy u quoted is just bullsh*tting
 5 years ago '12        #90
grad051709 31 heat pts31
space
space
$301 | Props total: 0 0
"remastered" version im downloading it now so i cant comment on how it souds yet but im not expecting it to be different hopefully im wrong
 09-18-2012, 06:27 PM         #91
ROYISPEACE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it sounds the same on spotify
 5 years ago '11        #92
FcukItImOnOne 
space
space
$1,684 | Props total: 689 689
album is relatively better than most sh*t out there. decadent and luxurious production, bass sounds great and makes tracks bang (Morning), some of the lyrics are off and kind of dumb/repetitive for an album that claims to be evidence of G.O.O.D.'s reign, but i think it's a quality album that's pro's easily outweigh any cons. there is clearly some emotion put into this album that is evident on some tracks. it's cool, feel-good music. The intro might have R. Kelly going off the deep end and the fu*k the world theme might be recycled, but the track sounds epic and delivers lyrically and even emotionally. Ditto for The One; it's a world-weary yet encouraging and absolutely GRAND hip-hop track in the same vein as All Of The Lights. New God Flow is nostalgic and has 'Ye at the top of his game as far as rhymes go - easily the best track representative of G.O.O.D.'s potential as the future of hip-hop. "Creepers" might be muddled, mumbled, and a tad bit left-field - but even the instrumental gels with the whole 80's retro, New Wave hip-hop vibe the album has at times. Cameos by Ghost and Raekwon k!ll. Big Sean and 2 Chainz swag and flow compliment the album nicely despite their often shallowness. The album could have done with more Common, and where the fu*k are Yasiin and Q-Tip? Very disappointing. Hopefully there are bonus tracks in the future.
Honestly I believe this album stands nicely alongside of WTT and MBTDF as superb, the-future-of, immense hip-hop. Nothing else sounds like this out there and that's a testament to not only Kanye's creativity but G.O.O.D.'s potential as a whole. The sequel just needs a bit more focus and a more mindful roster. Idk about yall, but I'll be bumping Mercy years from now.

This remaster sh*t is some fu*kery tho

Last edited by FcukItImOnOne; 09-18-2012 at 06:46 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #93
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 2553 2553
ya it sound much better now
 5 years ago '07        #94
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1115 1115
 Fatt Kidd BEP said:
n*gga don't be mad because you had Kanye d!ck in your mouth and it was too salty for you this time. Get off Yeezy nuts and maybe you would learn to appreciate music.
You listened to it.
You lost.
Im mad for real? I wasn't expecting sh*t from this album but to go to my recycle bin after 1 listen.. I aint been checking for Kanye since Graduation.. n*gga has progressively been getting worst since College drop out.. Seems like you the one catching feelings hoe n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #95
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
Self Made 2>>>>>

5 years ago '04        #96
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
 SugaHillRomello said:
Self Made 2>>>>>

Both suck
 5 years ago '10        #97
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 6603 6603
 Rawse Bawse said:
Dude wtf??? I just bought this in the store!
 5 years ago '12        #98
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 13253 13253
Is the "remastered version" gonna have more Pusha T and Cyhi and delete that gawdawful Cudi track?

AnnnnythingtheyknowAnnnnythingtheyknow

forrrrrrrrrrrrrr reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallllll

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #99
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Just compared the first song on the first copy and the remastered copy and it sounds way better now. No excuse for that sh*t in the first place though. Makes me think about how many albums have been put out that could have sounded that much better if a little more time was spent on them.
I have the bootleg and just copped the remastered and I can tell the diff just from my mac book pro. Imma put on the Beats later. But damn Ye did it again.
 5 years ago '05        #100
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
"Joe Consumer" doesn't even know what Mastering entails. Gonna check this out but this isn't a good look for Kanye or his camp. Album is mediocre at best
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now