Cruel Summer Review By Someone Who Thinks Kanye Is In The Illuminati

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #21
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,181 | Props total: 1812 1812
 Dun Language said:
If the illuminati existed what use would they have for Kanye or any black rapper ?

The powers that be own everything in this country
If they wanted to do anything to the people they would just do it

Just like how if you don't pay your rent the Marshall's come n give u a notice till they put u out

If you don't pay your car note they will take that

If you don't pay your land tax they will take your land

And they own the banks around the world

So seriously what would the illuminati do with Kanye and his music that they can't do themselves ?
And I've seen those secret meetings they have in the grove in calib
It's all bankers, congress men, lawyers, presidents and other people with power That can destroy sh*t at the drop of a hat.

and what if Kanye is a mason what's wrong with being a mason ?

Do any of you even know the origin of masonry ?

Masonry comes from the mystery schools in Egypt the original masons are black masons
Free masonry is the white mans masonry that's why you only here about 3rd degree masonry
There is 33 degrees of masonry and you have to study for 40 years to get to that 33 degrees

I remember my grandfather (god bless the dead) telling me how the white masons tried to banish
Black masonry which is prince hall masonry when they came to America and wouldn't mix their lodge with free masonry lodges.

So again where are you people going with this illuminati mason sh*t ?
Because the government can just kick u off your property or put sh*t in the food or those vaccines people love to take so much to control your mind. They don't need Kanye or jay-z
Well i could understand why illuminists would use popular artists i mean its not that hard to understand, the government can impose fear but fear only makes you stronger because you grow tired of being fearful, but the artists, the artists can make you believe, they can make you want, f!ght, love with just a picture tune or talk, wayyy more powerful than an object, In all honesty artists(musica/performers) would be the best weapons...what if MJ told the world in the 80's his millions of leigions of fanatics to revolt because this sh*t is fu*ked up yadda yadda...sh*t would be different...but in the aspect of masonary, What if the illuminists werent the only ones and that was just some sh*t to throw you off. Im the only one in my family who hasnt become a mason yet, I want to travel first and sh*t but the world isnt as simple or complex as we think, it just is.
 5 years ago '07        #22
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,452 | Props total: 16228 16228
If the illuminati existed what use would they have for Kanye or any black rapper ?
plenty of use...I mean we are here speaking his name right? The "urban" world fascinates the whole country.. and what better way to lead people astray than with pop culture..and hip hop my friend has gone pop.. call it what ya will illuminati...CFR, elite.. the structure is a pyramid.. Im not going to say this dude has any say in anything.. but what people do for fame and fortune is questionable..
 5 years ago '08        #23
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
Like others have said, minus the satanic illuminati stuff he was about right. Cruel Summer would have been best served as an instrumental album or a mixtape.
 09-18-2012, 01:46 PM         #24
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Ha! Anyone who believes powerful White people would ever let Black people into the Illuminati is stupid..Aren't these the same folks who supposedly started this country and allowed slavery?....
Obama is the president of the united states
 5 years ago '09        #25
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,226 | Props total: 1770 1770
 Damagegadget said:
plenty of use...I mean we are here speaking his name right? The "urban" world fascinates the whole country.. and what better way to lead people astray than with pop culture..and hip hop my friend has gone pop.. call it what ya will illuminati...CFR, elite.. the structure is a pyramid.. Im not going to say this dude has any say in anything.. but what people do for fame and fortune is questionable..
This... Its about keeping people in order. Living/thinking/behaving a certain way.
 5 years ago '08        #26
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
Exactly......
 5 years ago '07        #27
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
 Ice Cold said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #28
yaboyc 29 heat pts29
space
space
$454 | Props total: 950 950
I hate when somebody replies "What happened to College Drop Out Kanye or Late Registration" that's the same as your mom best friend that knew u from birth say "awww I miss the 5yr old 6yr old you...you were so cute then" while pinching yo cheeks...Kanye has grown and changed why the hell would he still be College Dropout Kanye??
 5 years ago '04        #29
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 yaboyc said:
I hate when somebody replies "What happened to College Drop Out Kanye or Late Registration" that's the same as your mom best friend that knew u from birth say "awww I miss the 5yr old 6yr old you...you were so cute then" while pinching yo cheeks...Kanye has grown and changed why the hell would he still be College Dropout Kanye??
and why would he still be making beats like drive slow

when the sound of hip hop is always changing.

if he did make the same kind of beats then they would still talk sh*t

like "aw man Kanye is stuck in '06, he wack.."

some ppl are never satisfied
 5 years ago '10        #30
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,447 | Props total: 6607 6607
This guys mom should have swallowed him...
 5 years ago '12        #31
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,815 | Props total: 13339 13339
 yaboyc said:
Youre right... somewhat.

Actually when I say that I'm referring to content and what he's talking about rather than production or lyrical ability.

Guy just basically strokes his ego nonstop without talking about anything else nowadays.

[video - click to view]

When was the last time he made a song like that? His content has devolved in my opinion.

With that being said, the Good Music comp is growing on me.
 5 years ago '12        #32
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,009 | Props total: 4958 4958
 Damagegadget said:
I saw what you did there

But i agree wit you, thats why i dont support most of the hiphop culture... I dont even watch tv or listen to the radio anymore... I just dont like being forced to like someone or something... and i been saying Kanye trash for a while now he sells album purely off of hype, MBDTF was a fucckin trash album IMO... Now a days they sell the brand more than they do the music and idiots fall for it all the time defending wack sh*t on the internet
 5 years ago '06        #33
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Dun Language said:

The powers that be own everything in this country
If they wanted to do anything to the people they would just do it

Just like how if you don't pay your rent the Marshall's come n give u a notice till they put u out

If you don't pay your car note they will take that

If you don't pay your land tax they will take your land

And they own the banks around the world

So seriously what would the illuminati do with Kanye and his music that they can't do themselves ?
And I've seen those secret meetings they have in the grove in calib
It's all bankers, congress men, lawyers, presidents and other people with power That can destroy sh*t at the drop of a hat.

and what if Kanye is a mason what's wrong with being a mason ?

Do any of you even know the origin of masonry ?

Masonry comes from the mystery schools in Egypt the original masons are black masons
Free masonry is the white mans masonry that's why you only here about 3rd degree masonry
There is 33 degrees of masonry and you have to study for 40 years to get to that 33 degrees

I remember my grandfather (god bless the dead) telling me how the white masons tried to banish
Black masonry which is prince hall masonry when they came to America and wouldn't mix their lodge with free masonry lodges.

So again where are you people going with this illuminati mason sh*t ?
Because the government can just kick u off your property or put sh*t in the food or those vaccines people love to take so much to control your mind. They don't need Kanye or jay-z
Stopped reading at "if they existed". Obviously they exist you dummy
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy