most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '07        #21
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$36,913 | Props total: 19856 19856
If the illuminati existed what use would they have for Kanye or any black rapper ?
plenty of use...I mean we are here speaking his name right? The "urban" world fascinates the whole country.. and what better way to lead people astray than with pop culture..and hip hop my friend has gone pop.. call it what ya will illuminati...CFR, elite.. the structure is a pyramid.. Im not going to say this dude has any say in anything.. but what people do for fame and fortune is questionable..
 6 years ago '08        #22
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 401 401
Like others have said, minus the satanic illuminati stuff he was about right. Cruel Summer would have been best served as an instrumental album or a mixtape.
 09-18-2012, 12:46 PM         #23
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Ha! Anyone who believes powerful White people would ever let Black people into the Illuminati is stupid..Aren't these the same folks who supposedly started this country and allowed slavery?....
Obama is the president of the united states
 6 years ago '09        #24
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 1888 1888
 Damagegadget said:
If the illuminati existed what use would they have for Kanye or any black rapper ?
plenty of use...I mean we are here speaking his name right? The "urban" world fascinates the whole country.. and what better way to lead people astray than with pop culture..and hip hop my friend has gone pop.. call it what ya will illuminati...CFR, elite.. the structure is a pyramid.. Im not going to say this dude has any say in anything.. but what people do for fame and fortune is questionable..
This... Its about keeping people in order. Living/thinking/behaving a certain way.
 6 years ago '08        #25
The N 538 heat pts538
space
space
$49,280 | Props total: 24824 24824
Exactly......
 6 years ago '07        #26
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 35 35
 Ice Cold said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #27
yaboyc 29 heat pts29
space
space
$464 | Props total: 991 991
I hate when somebody replies "What happened to College Drop Out Kanye or Late Registration" that's the same as your mom best friend that knew u from birth say "awww I miss the 5yr old 6yr old you...you were so cute then" while pinching yo cheeks...Kanye has grown and changed why the hell would he still be College Dropout Kanye??
 6 years ago '04        #28
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
 yaboyc said:
I hate when somebody replies "What happened to College Drop Out Kanye or Late Registration" that's the same as your mom best friend that knew u from birth say "awww I miss the 5yr old 6yr old you...you were so cute then" while pinching yo cheeks...Kanye has grown and changed why the hell would he still be College Dropout Kanye??
and why would he still be making beats like drive slow

when the sound of hip hop is always changing.

if he did make the same kind of beats then they would still talk sh*t

like "aw man Kanye is stuck in '06, he wack.."

some ppl are never satisfied
 6 years ago '10        #29
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,322 | Props total: 7730 7730
This guys mom should have swallowed him...
 6 years ago '12        #30
Thworldisyours 52 heat pts52
space
space
$8,415 | Props total: 18509 18509
 yaboyc said:
Youre right... somewhat.

Actually when I say that I'm referring to content and what he's talking about rather than production or lyrical ability.

Guy just basically strokes his ego nonstop without talking about anything else nowadays.

[video - click to view]

When was the last time he made a song like that? His content has devolved in my opinion.

With that being said, the Good Music comp is growing on me.
 6 years ago '12        #31
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
space
$10,234 | Props total: 6736 6736
 Damagegadget said:
I saw what you did there

But i agree wit you, thats why i dont support most of the hiphop culture... I dont even watch tv or listen to the radio anymore... I just dont like being forced to like someone or something... and i been saying Kanye trash for a while now he sells album purely off of hype, MBDTF was a fucckin trash album IMO... Now a days they sell the brand more than they do the music and idiots fall for it all the time defending wack sh*t on the internet
 6 years ago '06        #32
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
$18,282 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Dun Language said:

The powers that be own everything in this country
If they wanted to do anything to the people they would just do it

Just like how if you don't pay your rent the Marshall's come n give u a notice till they put u out

If you don't pay your car note they will take that

If you don't pay your land tax they will take your land

And they own the banks around the world

So seriously what would the illuminati do with Kanye and his music that they can't do themselves ?
And I've seen those secret meetings they have in the grove in calib
It's all bankers, congress men, lawyers, presidents and other people with power That can destroy sh*t at the drop of a hat.

and what if Kanye is a mason what's wrong with being a mason ?

Do any of you even know the origin of masonry ?

Masonry comes from the mystery schools in Egypt the original masons are black masons
Free masonry is the white mans masonry that's why you only here about 3rd degree masonry
There is 33 degrees of masonry and you have to study for 40 years to get to that 33 degrees

I remember my grandfather (god bless the dead) telling me how the white masons tried to banish
Black masonry which is prince hall masonry when they came to America and wouldn't mix their lodge with free masonry lodges.

So again where are you people going with this illuminati mason sh*t ?
Because the government can just kick u off your property or put sh*t in the food or those vaccines people love to take so much to control your mind. They don't need Kanye or jay-z
Stopped reading at "if they existed". Obviously they exist you dummy
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
May 19 - 162 democrats in the house voted for the Blue Lives Matter Bill
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy