Cruel Summer Review By Someone Who Thinks Kanye Is In The Illuminati

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
5535 pageviews
34 comments

SM 38153 heat pts38153
space
space
$127,784 | Props total: 66926 66926
Cruel Summer Review By Someone Who Thinks Kanye Is In The Illuminati

From
[pic - click to view]

Cruel Summer Review by a cat that thinks Ye is in the Illuminati! (lol) « Kanye West Forum

So, each time YE has released an album since 808’s, ive forwarded the albums to a co-worker who doesn’t really know much about YE except that he thinks he is a satan worshipper & part of the Illuminati.

I sent him Cruel Summer today & he replied with the following.

Usually his reviews are more comical but I think he just……… well…… got “bored” with the album.

Peep.

_______________________________________ _____________________________________

01 – “To The World” – Kanye West feat. R. Kelly & Teyana Taylor:
For sure one of them radio kid beats. You can tell Kanye has a hidden desire to be electronic boy beat maker! Lol Yeah this song is whatever! However, In the times were living in right now, do we really need another song talking about **** the world? (middle finger to the sky) It’s this type of stuff that inspires me to do music the way I do. I wanna reach the world to unify it, not separate it by making things appear cool when they’re not! I can understand the whole “I did it my way thing”, but dude we already heard your last 3 albums talk that ****! get over it already dude! Lol we know you did it your way saying **** everything & everyone! Lol

02 – “Clique” – Kanye West & Big Sean feat. Jay-Z & Cocaine 80s:
I pride myself in being able to read between the lines when it comes to lyrics, it’s also one of the reason why I write the way I do! I want my listeners to analyze mine as well, even question what I say sometimes in order to see the big picture of what I’m trying to convey. When your song starts off saying, “whatever dollar you murder for, is that the one f!ghting for your soul, or your brother’s the one that youre running from, but if you got money - **** it cause I want some”. WTF? To me, & it’s just my opinion but that tells the kids that if it gets you money, **** it! sell yo soul! On this one the beat comes of different, & was sounding cool until dude starts rapping. And here we go again with this Drake sounding flow I hear all the new rapping kids doing. You know, stretching out the ending,…(whatever I saaay, coming out the drive waaaayy!) wtf? Get that Drake **** outa here! Lol
Also the first rapper raps about **** & ****es & nothing that has to do with ****ing with his clique? Lol See Jay stays on topic, names the players & why you can’t **** with them.
Kayne makes it a race thing haha! So far this track was at least better than the first one. but still not something I’d bump.

03 – “Mercy” – Kanye West, Big Sean & Pusha T feat. 2 Chainz:
Ok can someone say stripper song! Haha Seriously though, similar to the last song…. they start this off with “WELL, IT IS A WEEPING AND A MOURNING & A GNASHING OF TEETH/ WELL, IT IS A WEEPING AND A MOURNING & A GNASHING OF TEETH”. I looked it up and it says that the bible (Matthew 13:42) reads “the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.” Matthew 13:42 describes the plight of those who will be sent to Hell. (The biblical verse specifically refers to the penalty for one of the three stewards who wasn’t wise & disobeyed his master. He was being sent to Hell for disobeying). so now it’s a satanic stripper song! haha The concept of the chorus doesn’t even have anything to do with the song. it’s so funny. He is just trying to insert parts of that satanic **** into his music cuz he knows he’s getting paid off of the controversy. You know I am already up on SATANIC WEST’s game. anyway, you know this is gonna be the next song that all the strippers are gonna strip to now! lol And do you ever notice that stripper songs don’t have the best lyrics on them? it’s always some simple a.ss, repeat the same thing over ****! haha how many times is this Pusha T guy gonna say Hoe? Lol say hoe again! haha OMG! When Kayne comes in the song gets all Madonna! Lol This track can stay in the strip club! haha

04 – “New God Flow” – Kanye West & Pusha T feat. Ghostface k!llah:
The beat is cool, he uses the old school drum beat on this. Beat wise I think this track is cool.
but here we go again though! New GOD flow? WTF does that mean? Is this supposed to be something like the 7%ers who believe that they are gods them self? You know like when you hear all them eastcoast guys calling each other GOD. “how you living GOD? Type ****. (I hear wu-tang skits lol) Also I’m not sure what, “shake that body, party that bod”, has to do with the title of the track?
It’s like he cuts and paste things together that sound cool, even if it has nothing to do with the track!
It’s like me and you doing a track called “Save The Children”, & then the hook says “We getting jerked off in the club!/ Everybody shake your a.ss and stand up!/” Haha Too funny! Then Pusha T’s rap says he believes there is a god above him, but that he is the god of everything else? And that he put holes in everything else? The lines are just stupid if you ask me. lol Satanic ****. **** everything else! Haha! rick flare n*gga! Lol Ghost is the same as ever. All in all this beat was good but the lyrics just don’t do it for me.

05 – “The Morning” – Pusha T, Common, CyHi The Prynce, Kid Cudi & D’banj feat. Raekwon and 2 Chainz
Sick a.ss beat!!! I like the Rasta tip too! Rae sounds dope to this beat also! Oh **** common! He’s always dope! Song was cool until after common then it lost me! Still the best song so far I think. This song is the Illuminati anthem. How u gonna say u dont have illuminati ties. How is “SATANIC WEST” gonna say he doesn’t know what the Illuminati is yet he has a song where every single artist of his talks about it on the same song? Talking about selling souls and all that ****. SATANIC WEST is going to be in hell soon. he’s walking on a ledge when it comes to the lord.

06 – “Cold” – Kanye West feat. DJ Khaled & DJ Pharris
Not feeling this beat at all! And it’s funny cause I was reading about this track in the tabloids & how it’s a diss to kims ex husband! Lol He admits that he was seeing Kim at the same time as she was with her ex, (I admit I fell in love with Kim, round the same time she had fell in love with him) then he goes on to say (that’s cool baby girl do your thing, lucky I didn’t have jay drop him from the team!) making it sound like he could talk to Jay z & have him dropped from the NJ Nets that jay owns a part of. You can read about it online, but her Ex Kris fired back too but I’m not sure what he said. Still not feeling this track though.

07 – “Higher” – Pusha T feat. The-Dream, Ma$e & Cocaine 80s
Didn’t Jay k!ll autotune already? Haha
SKIP!

08 – “Sin City” – John Legend, Teyana Taylor, CyHi The Prynce & Malik Yusef feat. Travi$ Scott
What the **** is this song even about? I mean it’s cool and all to have some dope a.ss singers on it and **** but, the song is pointless to me! Is it about some girl & she’s bad? Is it about a sin city?
Fire and brimstone feel! Lol Propensity? Haha Bad ****es with a.ss shots, has nothing to do with using a house as a stash spot! This guy’s voice is annoying. The guy sounds like he has a snotty nose. (EDIT: HE’s TALKING ABOUT CyHi) Congested rapper. Haha **** this song!

09 – “The One” – Kanye West & Big Sean feat. 2 Chainz, Marsha Ambrosius & Cocaine 80s
Dude, what the **** is wrong with Kanye? What ever happened to beats like DRIVE SLOW? Its like Kim Kardashian sucks all the talent out of black men. This **** is ****ing horrible. I don’t know if I can make it to the end of the album.

10 - “Creepers” – Kid Cudi
This guy mumbles. What the ****? I'm about to give up on this ****. “Jocking over there while I'm standing over here & you watching over there” - this is horrible. Who is this guy? I would turn off the mic & tell him to get the **** out of my studio. Its soooo ree-eeeall(y ****ty). This album is getting weaker & weaker as each song progresses. At least it’s not as devil worshippy as My Dark Twisted Fantasies or Watch The Throne or whatever.

11 - “Bliss” – John Legend & Teyana Taylor
I cant feel the others leading up to this but Bliss is dope! Bliss is sick, & it’s not even a rap song!
So far I think it’s the best song on the album! For real!! I like this track a lot!!

12 - “I Don’t Like” – Pusha T, Kanye West & Big Sean feat. Chief Keef & Jadakiss
Rick flare n*gga! This **** is horrible. ILLUMINATI ****, that’s the **** that I don’t like!

34 comments for "Cruel Summer Review By Someone Who Thinks Kanye Is In The Illuminati"

5 years ago '09        #2
nadernasser 
space
space
space
$613 | Props total: 33 33
fu*k u and fu*k him too #GOOD
 5 years ago '11        #3
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25105 25105
 nadernasser said:
fu*k u and fu*k him too #GOOD
 5 years ago '05        #4
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,849 | Props total: 30042 30042
If the illuminati existed what use would they have for Kanye or any black rapper ?

The powers that be own everything in this country
If they wanted to do anything to the people they would just do it

Just like how if you don't pay your rent the Marshall's come n give u a notice till they put u out

If you don't pay your car note they will take that

If you don't pay your land tax they will take your land

And they own the banks around the world

So seriously what would the illuminati do with Kanye and his music that they can't do themselves ?
And I've seen those secret meetings they have in the grove in calib
It's all bankers, congress men, lawyers, presidents and other people with power That can destroy sh*t at the drop of a hat.

and what if Kanye is a mason what's wrong with being a mason ?

Do any of you even know the origin of masonry ?

Masonry comes from the mystery schools in Egypt the original masons are black masons
Free masonry is the white mans masonry that's why you only here about 3rd degree masonry
There is 33 degrees of masonry and you have to study for 40 years to get to that 33 degrees

I remember my grandfather (god bless the dead) telling me how the white masons tried to banish
Black masonry which is prince hall masonry when they came to America and wouldn't mix their lodge with free masonry lodges.

So again where are you people going with this illuminati mason sh*t ?
Because the government can just kick u off your property or put sh*t in the food or those vaccines people love to take so much to control your mind. They don't need Kanye or jay-z
 5 years ago '04        #5
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 325 325

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #6
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
what is a 7%er? lol . its 5%

that dude is an idiot that barely knows about rap, let alone who is in the illuminati.
 09-18-2012, 06:39 AM         #7
El Camino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didn't even read it.

I don't understand why these idiots cry out for attention by reviewing albums by artists they don't even like.

Ice Cold said:

[pic - click to view]

*saved*
 5 years ago '12        #8
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,749 | Props total: 13100 13100
 SM said:

Dude, what the **** is wrong with Kanye? What ever happened to beats like DRIVE SLOW? Its like Kim Kardashian sucks all the talent out of black men.

12 - “I Don’t Like” – Pusha T, Kanye West & Big Sean feat. Chief Keef & Jadakiss
Rick flare n*gga! This **** is horrible. ILLUMINATI ****, that’s the **** that I don’t like!

[pic - click to view]

This review's hilarious!

Conspiracy theories aside... I cosign the "What happened to College Dropout/Late Reg Kanye" remark.

And God and the Devil hate that Kid Cudi song
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Thworldisyours; 09-18-2012 at 06:54 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #9
Enc0re` 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 31 31
just reading that sh*t wasted about 5 mins from my life. dude needs to shoot himself for the sh*tty review. he dont know ish bout music.
 5 years ago '05        #10
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 4370 4370
 Enc0re` said:
just reading that sh*t wasted about 5 mins from my life. dude needs to shoot himself for the sh*tty review. he dont know ish bout music.
this
 5 years ago '07        #11
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Ice Cold said:

[pic - click to view]

This is the most entertaining thing in this thread

Flynt Flossy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '04        #12
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 DSOM said:
what is a 7%er? lol . its 5%

that dude is an idiot that barely knows about rap, let alone who is in the illuminati.
He was probably thinking about the 76ers lol... Ivo days...

This review was funny though, mostly because dude is so out of touch with current hip-hop, yet he's somewhat accurate on his synopsis of current music...

I still haven't listened to this album yet...

Last edited by GoldynChyld421; 09-18-2012 at 08:49 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #13
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
No conspiracy theories here...

But, the album is a disappointment to me, just like Watch The Throne was.
 09-18-2012, 09:20 AM         #14
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man that dude is hilarious...he aint got no love for pusha t.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #15
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
I'd say I'm a pretty big Kanye fan (his older work)...and I gotta agree with about 85% of this guys review as ridiculous as it sounds

The album is all over the place and has no substance whatsoever

A bunch of hot beats thrown together making up an album of nonsense that underwhelms

Anticipation was too high...and this highly disappoints

Couple gems of course...but only 12 tracks? Half already leaked...and were we all really anticipating an album to hear some r&b out of the G.O.O.D. Music camp?

By far the weakest thing Kanye has ever attached his name too...
 5 years ago '05        #16
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 DJ Geezy said:
I'd say I'm a pretty big Kanye fan (his older work)...and I gotta agree with about 85% of this guys review as ridiculous as it sounds

The album is all over the place and has no substance whatsoever

A bunch of hot beats thrown together making up an album of nonsense that underwhelms

Anticipation was too high...and this highly disappoints

Couple gems of course...but only 12 tracks? Half already leaked...and were we all really anticipating an album to hear some r&b out of the G.O.O.D. Music camp?

By far the weakest thing Kanye has ever attached his name too...
It feels like it should've been a mixtape.

The album is just very unfocused, and lacks a unifying vision that makes Kanye's other work what it is. I can say that there are two songs I really like off this, and that's about it. It's just bragging and bragging to a level that has sucked the believability/likability out of the music, and it's now just cartoonish.
 09-18-2012, 09:45 AM         #17
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
apart from the satanic illuminati remarks this is on point.
 09-18-2012, 10:42 AM         #18
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha! Anyone who believes powerful White people would ever let Black people into the Illuminati is stupid..Aren't these the same folks who supposedly started this country and allowed slavery?....
 5 years ago '06        #19
buddah bless 
space
space
space
$616 | Props total: 249 249
Zig Zag Zig does not equal 7%...........do you know the ledge my brother. what a waste of a minute of my life. Find a new hobby...stop worrying about the illuminati and who is in or not in. Brothers are not in, them crackers don't mix with people outside of their group even if they where around who cares. Get money stack up for your future and your children. Make your own path in life. like Kanye has. It is sad when ever a black man or woman makes it to a level some in our community don't get too they must have sold their souls to the devil or illuminati. I know lots of successful black men and women who are good and well off. Hard work did that; not the illuminati or a secret cult or the devil
 5 years ago '04        #20
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Ice Cold said:

[pic - click to view]

for real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy