Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
I still watch it.. I like it..
 5 years ago '06        #102
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Bump...

I've stuck with it even though I had the urge to drop it a few weeks back. Charlie is still annoying and does the dumbest sh*t to get herself in trouble. She voluntarily puts herself into needless life or death situations at least twice every episode. Why isn't she dead yet? Seriously, Miles keeps trying to give her the game but her stupidity knows no bounds.

Miles: "Charlie, its a trap. Its 25 of them with guns and only 4 of us with swords and a bow and arrow?" Charlie: "I know but we have to get Danny back."

The bi*ch got grazed in the head on last night night's episode after shooting a bow and arrow at one of Monroe's guys wielding a pistol....and get this, right after she saw the other chick get shot down for doing the exact same thing. When will these new characters that they introduce only to get k!lled off learn? Charlie doesn't give a fu*k about anybody else but herself. How many people have died trying to get Danny back for this chick? fu*k Danny.

Just saying, Nora's sister was the smartest character that they introduced. fu*k these people, let's go home.

End rant.

Hope to see a good ending to this. They've been through way too much sh*t now to all die.
 5 years ago '06        #103
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262 OP
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
It has some good moments, just watched the latest episode, I'm not really feeling the main girls acting.

the uncle should have more gritty action parts and the google guy should lose weight and turn into a warrior and find his girl dead next season.

mom just got caught, she more g than the dead dad

ill keep watching since its close to the climax (getting into the militia base) hoping it gets really good for the finale
 5 years ago '06        #104
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 adulel08 said:
It has some good moments, just watched the latest episode, I'm not really feeling the main girls acting.

the uncle should have more gritty action parts and the google guy should lose weight and turn into a warrior and find his girl dead next season.

mom just got caught, she more g than the dead dad

ill keep watching since its close to the climax (getting into the militia base) hoping it gets really good for the finale
It started out that way, now Charlie's got him acting like a pus*y. Miles isn't suppose to be afraid of these dudes. He fu*king k!lled 15 dudes during his first f!ght scene. One on one should be slight work.

Oh and Mom is for real. Knifed the hell out of old dude to stay in the game. Survival of the fitest.
 5 years ago '06        #105
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
missed the last 20 minutes last night
what they end this episode with?
 5 years ago '08        #106
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272

.....she built that big a.ss thing and its nothing more than a time bomb?!?

Wile E. Coyote rolling in his damn grave.....

Last edited by iPunish901; 11-21-2012 at 01:48 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #107
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262 OP
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
sophisticated bomb, triggered by the amulet.
she didnt want it to be obvious it was a bomb so she put some random sh*t on there.

the last 20 mins? Charlie shot the traitor rebel/militia guy, but he was able to fire at her, she was grazed by a bullet and was knocked out, dreaming about her father,
Miles showed some feelings for his niece, she woke up and now they all ready to head into the Militia base. im guessing most of em wont make it? Nora... Aaron... Miles?
 5 years ago '12        #108
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
The mom is too real

Is this coming back for a 2nd season? I like it
 5 years ago '05        #109
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Just saw this article about the 10 worst things on TV so far this fall,

9 out of the 10 are things that happened on this show

5 years ago '06        #110
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Just saw this article about the 10 worst things on TV so far this fall,

9 out of the 10 are things that happened on this show

read it, seems like the dude is hating/nitpicking for the most part

for example, he complained about them using muskets and not having repeating rifles, if he would have done more research, he would have known that electricity was used even before the civil war to run factories, and therefore the guns in the civil war would be more advanced than wat they would be capable of producing on the show, so it makes sense, that standard guns in the show would be muskets, as the means to create new guns more advanced would be impossible without electricity, rant finished, dude hatin

Last edited by nightmare; 11-21-2012 at 04:16 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #111
space
space
 hood135 said:
Bump...

I've stuck with it even though I had the urge to drop it a few weeks back. Charlie is still annoying and does the dumbest sh*t to get herself in trouble. She voluntarily puts herself into needless life or death situations at least twice every episode. Why isn't she dead yet? Seriously, Miles keeps trying to give her the game but her stupidity knows no bounds.

Miles: "Charlie, its a trap. Its 25 of them with guns and only 4 of us with swords and a bow and arrow?" Charlie: "I know but we have to get Danny back."

The bi*ch got grazed in the head on last night night's episode after shooting a bow and arrow at one of Monroe's guys wielding a pistol....and get this, right after she saw the other chick get shot down for doing the exact same thing. When will these new characters that they introduce only to get k!lled off learn? Charlie doesn't give a fu*k about anybody else but herself. How many people have died trying to get Danny back for this chick? fu*k Danny.

Just saying, Nora's sister was the smartest character that they introduced. fu*k these people, let's go home.

End rant.

Hope to see a good ending to this. They've been through way too much sh*t now to all die.
Overall, show is dope, but i agree charlie has been annoying, but it has gotten better with time, shes much less annoying than she was at the beginning.

as for dying for danny, i feel Miles has ulterior motives, Aaron is like family to them so it makes sense, and Nora following Miles, but we'll see
 5 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 nightmare said:
read it, seems like the dude is hating/nitpicking for the most part

for example, he complained about them using muskets and not having repeating rifles, if he would have done more research, he would have known that electricity was used even before the civil war to run factories, and therefore the guns in the civil war would be more advanced than wat they would be capable of producing on the show, so it makes sense, that standard guns in the show would be muskets, as the means to create new guns more advanced would be impossible without electricity, rant finished, dude hatin

There are literally millions of up-to-date fire arms on the street right now, they wouldn't need to produce any new ones.
 5 years ago '04        #113
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

There are literally millions of up-to-date fire arms on the street right now, they wouldn't need to produce any new ones.
i guess you missed the part where they explained it the militia confiscated every advanced weapon they found and execute anyone who has anything more than a bow and arrow

i complained about this early on but theyve explained it multiple times

and they have no ability to make new bullets
 5 years ago '06        #114
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

the militia stockpile the advanced weapons (and i imagine all the militias in the continent did the same) and only allows elite units to use them, like wen they wen that got attacked ont he bridge and Charlie was like, "damn ive never seen guns like that!"

also like dude sed, they cant make new ones or new bullets, so they use them frugally
 5 years ago '05        #115
space
space
Why the fu*k don't cars work?

5 years ago '06        #116
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Why the fu*k don't cars work?

cars run on electricity bruh, without the sparkplug feeding juice from the battery, the pistons wont work, thats common sense, the purpose for the gasoline is to get ignited by electric charge. additionally on all modern cars, a computer regulates the electric feed into the piston chamber

hating aside, last episode was pretty solid, ending was a fairly predictable, but set sh*t up nicely for the return, looking forward to it

Last edited by nightmare; 11-27-2012 at 09:44 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #117
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i just came here to say this show is terrible. saw the first episode and never went back. that is all, good day.
 5 years ago '06        #118
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 nightmare said:
Overall, show is dope, but i agree charlie has been annoying, but it has gotten better with time, shes much less annoying than she was at the beginning.

as for dying for danny, i feel Miles has ulterior motives, Aaron is like family to them so it makes sense, and Nora following Miles, but we'll see

The last episode was dope. The stand off between Miles and Monroe was epic up until Miles let Monroe wrestle his semi-automatic weapon away from him. I mean......Miles had every intention on k!lling the dude, had the barrel pointed right at his chest, and still managed to let him get close enough to get his hand on the gun. I know its tv and they couldn't allow Monroe to go out like that but damn it Miles.

He should have k!lled Neville too. These dudes are cold blooded k!llers out for your head and you let them walk? I got a feeling that Miles will die whenever this thing comes to an end. Setting the scene with him and his blood brother Monroe getting into an epic f!ght and k!lling each other.

Other than that, I was pleased. Still a lot of questions to be answered. I managed to stay with it this long, I'll continue to watch. Glad they finally found Danny. Looking forward to them losing him again.
 5 years ago '06        #119
space
space
 meepos said:
i just came here to say this show is terrible. saw the first episode and never went back. that is all, good day.
so basically ur a troll
 5 years ago '06        #120
space
space
 hood135 said:

The last episode was dope. The stand off between Miles and Monroe was epic up until Miles let Monroe wrestle his semi-automatic weapon away from him. I mean......Miles had every intention on k!lling the dude, had the barrel pointed right at his chest, and still managed to let him get close enough to get his hand on the gun. I know its tv and they couldn't allow Monroe to go out like that but damn it Miles.

He should have k!lled Neville too. These dudes are cold blooded k!llers out for your head and you let them walk? I got a feeling that Miles will die whenever this thing comes to an end. Setting the scene with him and his blood brother Monroe getting into an epic f!ght and k!lling each other.

Other than that, I was pleased. Still a lot of questions to be answered. I managed to stay with it this long, I'll continue to watch. Glad they finally found Danny. Looking forward to them losing him again.
i like that they kept neville alive, he the best character on the show so far

as for danny, it would have had a nice impact if they would have k!lled him off, but now im interested in seeing wat they gonna do with him

also i wanna kno wats good with aaron's wife
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy