most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
What are some things you disagree with me on?
Nothing major. Sometimes it seems like your expectations for shows are set way too high and when it doesn't turn out the way you like, you start to bash the show and find things to hate on.
 5 years ago '05        #62
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 killya said:
the show fell off hard.
It hasn't fallen off at all. It's maintained the same quality it has now since the beginning. And that quality is sh*t. But I'm sticking around for the premise

Oh yeah and, "I poured myself a cup of poison" is probably THE worst written line of the year.
 5 years ago '05        #63
space
space
 NBA Brawler said:
Nothing major. Sometimes it seems like your expectations for shows are set way too high and when it doesn't turn out the way you like, you start to bash the show and find things to hate on.
 10-09-2012, 03:37 PM         #64
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like this mugg....i just dont see why miles made her mom go with him but i shall find out soon
 5 years ago '10        #65
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
show is alright to me.

maybe i'm just a Gus stan
 10-09-2012, 06:02 PM         #66
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Ok the main actress has become actually unwatchable, I fast forwarded through any scene involving her for the entire second half of last nights episode

Also can't stand Maggie.
Last night was the worst of her acting yet. I can't take her seriously. I was so glad when her Uncle told her to shut the hell up. Damn straight.

Everything besides her is ALRIGHT. What's frustrating is the best parts of the show are the flashbacks.

I'm still intrigued though, and if I was able to tolerate watching the first season of Falling Skies then this should be a walk in the park.
 5 years ago '05        #67
space
space
 DOOMage said:
Last night was the worst of her acting yet. I can't take her seriously. I was so glad when her Uncle told her to shut the hell up. Damn straight.

Everything besides her is ALRIGHT. What's frustrating is the best parts of the show are the flashbacks.

I'm still intrigued though, and if I was able to tolerate watching the first season of Falling Skies then this should be a walk in the park.

Did you ever force yourself to stomach season two of Falling Skies? I watched all of season one but was turning my head away from the TV in disgust and embarrassment during the majority of it. But I never got around to watching season two, I only have one person I know who watches it and likes it and he said season two > season one. But he didn't hate season one so I am hesitant to trust a word he has to say about season two.
 5 years ago '04        #68
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
i like the show it is what it is like a bunch of shows in the past few years like V or the cape they are what they are

some times you gotta just say fu*k logic turn off your brain and enjoy the premise also it seems like they k!lled off the blonde lady for no reason just like the was no reason for her to be there in the first place
 5 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
i like the show it is what it is like a bunch of shows in the past few years like V or the cape they are what they are

some times you gotta just say fu*k logic turn off your brain and enjoy the premise also it seems like they k!lled off the blonde lady for no reason just like the was no reason for her to be there in the first place
V and Cape got cancelled for that same reason though

And I'm happy they k!lled that bi*ch, she was a pretty horrible actress imo. Or perhaps just bad writing for her character, sometimes it's hard to tell with a actor/actress you're not familiar with.
 5 years ago '08        #70
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
another wack episode
 5 years ago '12        #71
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
i don't think its that bad
 10-10-2012, 07:43 AM         #72
1iamssmedia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EP 4 was just dumb to me. I DVR'ed it and just watched it Tues night...
MAIN ISSUE, WE LEARNED NOTHING!!!!

I thought it was cheesy how the guy just stabbed the chick in the thigh...

Then he kidnaps Katniss (that's her name to me..) and goes....TO THE BASEMENT OF THE SAME BUILDING!

and Why didn't the chick who got stabbed mention her sowing kit first thing? She waited like 5 minutes..."Oh, I have a sowing kit...."

Weak tornado scene...

...losing interest....
 5 years ago '07        #73
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,618 | Props total: 2465 2465
this show is wack as fu*k..I lost interest less than half way through the first episode..sh*t is just boring and incredibly weak
 5 years ago '11        #74
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443
 MosDefinition said:

They k!lled her for character development / to give them something to rally around
 10-11-2012, 11:36 PM         #75
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Did you ever force yourself to stomach season two of Falling Skies? I watched all of season one but was turning my head away from the TV in disgust and embarrassment during the majority of it. But I never got around to watching season two, I only have one person I know who watches it and likes it and he said season two > season one. But he didn't hate season one so I am hesitant to trust a word he has to say about season two.
I haven't found the courage to do so just yet. I downloaded the new episodes every week but they are just lying on my external HD now. Everytime I think I'm going to get round to it I remind myself that there is so much better that I could be watching instead. The first season literally left me feeling annoyed that I invested time in it, I just don't trust that the second season is going to be any better. If someone could give me spoiler free reasons why then I'd consider it
 5 years ago '06        #76
SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67097 67097

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #77
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 SM said:
?????

The show is pretty straight so far.. I'm diggin it..
 5 years ago '05        #78
space
space
 SM said:
Wrong show, dumb a.ss.
 5 years ago '08        #79
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
neville gets points for the white wife

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #80
R.O.B 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$650 | Props total: 111 111
Man i wish they would/could k!ll off the main chick character!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago