Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 MosDefinition said:
theres almost zero chance the mom is dead they would have cast a no name like they did the father if she was

i dont get why everything would stop im sure everything modern that hasd a computer would but what about old school cars or motorcycles and sh*t with no computers inside

why the fu*k would batteries stop working
Yeah I was wondering the same thing.

There has to be a logical explanation we are missing. Doubt they would allow a glaring plot hole like that to be out there with no explanation.
 5 years ago '04        #22
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Yeah I was wondering the same thing.

There has to be a logical explanation we are missing. Doubt they would allow a glaring plot hole like that to be out there with no explanation.
its an nbc show so who knows

im like why would they be using muskets what would make guns stop working

i want to know if its a logical explanation or a shut up and just watch type of thing
 5 years ago '07        #23
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 CA King 7 said:
I knew the girl looked familiar. The werewolf right?
yea...

i didnt get why batteries and cars stopped but with certain sci-fi shows you HAVE to throw logic out just to enjoy it
 5 years ago '07        #24
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20017 20017
thinking about checking this out.
 5 years ago '12        #25
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
i wonder who the hell this randall n*gga is

i thought the 2nd episode was pretty good tho. i wonder if the mom will snitch
 09-25-2012, 07:31 AM         #26
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dug the second episode as well.

Some decent violence in this too.

And I'm glad they had more flashbacks, more of the same and I'll keep watching.
 09-25-2012, 11:21 AM         #27
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2nd episode was weak, ill keep watching for now but damn.
 5 years ago '08        #28
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
I forgot this was on last night, I was too busy watching the Packers get totally fu*ked on MNF
 5 years ago '05        #29
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
Well I officially cannot stand the main actress.
 5 years ago '12        #30
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
 M said:
I forgot this was on last night, I was too busy watching the Packers get totally fu*ked on MNF
Me too but my girl DVR'd it for me
 5 years ago '06        #31
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 !!! said:
Pretty good pilot. 8/10.

I like the daughter, I like the uncle, and I'm happy Giancarlo Espositio (Gus Fring) is in this.

It's a cool concept. It reminds me of The Hunger Games what with a pretty girl using an crossbow/bow and arrow in a "post apocalyptic" world.

Since it's obvious that the necklaces are a source of electricity, I wonder how many more are out there. Should be interesting to see how they develope Monroe.

I'm sure they'll do more flashbacks that show what happens between the black out and when the show takes places. Just like they did with Lost. Afterall, JJ Abrams is behind both shows.

I'm also curious as to how Miles ended up in Chicago. Because when they show Miles and Monroe on the highway, I believe they were in South Carolina. I'm sure that over the 15 years, he could have worked his way over to Chicago, I just wonder why he's there, Monroe's camp appears to be somewhat close by, and the village Charlie and her family were in appear to be near to Chicago as well.

This show basically will boil down to WHY the power was shut off in the first place, not if they can get it back because (thanks to the necklaces) it's obvious it was never completly lost in the first place. It'll probably turn into some sort of government plan/conspiracy to topple democracy.

Just my theory.

What do you guys think?

Yeah I agree with that. I think Monroe is keeping all the powerful auto-matic weapons to the people closet to him. Gus Fring's characater (Captain. Something) had what looked like to be a Desert Eagle pistol when he wasted away some of the villagers in the beginning. All of his soldiers has muskets, crossbows, or knifes. So it seems like, the lower you are in the chain of command, the less powerful weapon you get.

I think Monroe is hiding a lot from his people. If you remember, he put ice in his whiskey. So either he has ice harvesting somewhere, or he also has a source of electricity to use to make his own.
I saw that in episode 1 but it didn't quite register. He has to have one of the power source.

What I want to know is how he came into power? We know now that Miles helped him start the Militia, but damn, he's practically running sh*t. Again, it must have something to do with a power source. He's got a group of men that are willing to sacrifice themselves for him. No way they do that unless they think he can change their circumstances.

The combination of these power sources must be the key to powering the world back up. Will be interesting to see how it unfolds.
 5 years ago '06        #32
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262 OP
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
the Mom shot that dude! & is still alive
Nora is fu*kin bomb
Gus glasses he was wearing
 5 years ago '04        #33
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,054 | Props total: 33860 33860
 Rico23 said:
another thing i found odd was, and i'm sure they'll reveal this a ways down the line, is what type of regiment did miles and monroe belong to? they were both in that challenger on the highway right as the power went off...and also, Monroe had that M tatted on himself long before the power went off as well..i wonder what is the meaning behind it, his faily crest or something? like i said so many questions...and knowing JJ Abrams its gonna be a while before we get some answers....
Maybe Monroe and Miles were just part of an ordinary regiment but were enjoying a night out on the town when the blackout hit.

If I remember right from the pilot, when Monroe and Miles are trying to get back into their base, their ranks were either sergeant or liuteniant which means they were officers and probably had a little freedom to go out and what not.

As far as the tattoo Monroe has on himself, I'm sure there's something behind it, but maybe he was just a c*cky white boy who had that tatted on himself.
 5 years ago '04        #34
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,054 | Props total: 33860 33860
 Rico23 said:
i just figured with all the bad a.ss sh*t miles be doing i figured he would have had to been in some sort of advanced alpha team type sh*t with agents who get special training....i mean i guess he could learn how to do random bad-assery in 15 years...but i dunno about all that
When/If we see Monroe mowing down fools with a sword than you'll probably be right. That would basically show that they had the same training at some point.
 5 years ago '10        #35
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
pilot was nice, 2nd ep was so so, I will watch 1st season they have me intrigued tho
 09-25-2012, 06:46 PM         #36
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Well I officially cannot stand the main actress.
Both her and her brother are pretty terrible, her even more so.
 5 years ago '06        #37
SM 38199 heat pts38199
space
space
$128,022 | Props total: 67745 67745

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #38
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
im the only one that sees a resemblence to flashforward????? my God, its so similar to me. almost annoying. its like jj abrams got mad flashforward got cancelled and was determined to make something similar work.

but with that being said, i hate charlie, she is annoying as hell. miles needs a shirt that says "can i live?", so charlie will think twice about always nagging.

but ill continue to watch, cause i need answers now.

and funny comment i read in the hulu comment section. they said they dont like the black character cause he resembles obama and dont like how he has to burn flags and be determined to ban guns
 5 years ago '06        #39
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,910 | Props total: 25808 25808
damn so many shows i need to check out i feel overwhelmed lol
 5 years ago '04        #40
R.O.B 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$652 | Props total: 113 113
Man its only 2 episodes in and the main chick is already in the running for most annoying female character in a TV series.... this b*tch dont listen for $hit.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy