The Official "Revolution" TV Show Discussion

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
8985 pageviews
186 comments

xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
The Official "Revolution" TV Show Discussion

I dont usually start TV show threads but since there aint one,
It's pretty decent start so far. The main bi-ch got me like image
Anyone else catch it tonight!?

Oh and my dude Gus in this bi-ch! image

186 comments for "The Official "Revolution" TV Show Discussion"

5 years ago '05        #2
VillainsDream 
space
space
$309 | Props total: 31 31
Great show so far. The scene where the uncle took the boys knife had me
 5 years ago '12        #3
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,563 | Props total: 1786 1786
im with you on the daughter

yo gus still that n*gga tho shootin n slappin n*ggas

the ending tho pilot was pretty damn good so i hope they keep it up and nbc gives the show a chance.

09-18-2012, 05:50 AM         #4
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pilot was good. I'm very intrigued.

Relieved that woman from Lost didn't live past 5 minutes.

Gus was great as expected.

Just hope it doesn't turn out to be another Terra Nova or Falling Skies. I can't handle another season of sh*t like that again
 5 years ago '05        #5
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,162 | Props total: 957 957
 DOOMage said:
Pilot was good. I'm very intrigued.

Relieved that woman from Lost didn't live past 5 minutes.

Gus was great as expected.

Just hope it doesn't turn out to be another Terra Nova or Falling Skies. I can't handle another season of sh*t like that again
Well this season of Falling Skies was pretty damn good..

But yea it looks good...
 5 years ago '06        #6
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
I thought it was dope. I was like at the end when Grace turned on her CPU and started messaging. Wonder who that was and if there are others.

On another note, I'm usually not one to point out bullsh*t but the muskets and bow and arrows that Monroe's guys had while trying to bring in Miles were laughable, especially when they cut to Monroe's camp at the end and showed his guys walking around with modern automatic weapons.

Edit: Unless it was strategic. If I had all of the guns, I wouldn't want to risk them falling into anyone else's hands either.

5 years ago '08        #7
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5222 5222
Yeah I liked it
 5 years ago '04        #8
Defjm 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,444 | Props total: 439 439
i liked it, been wanting to see it since i seen a commercial
 5 years ago '05        #9
C-Stylez 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 5 5
i thought it was good, im from chicago so seeing the city like that had me like

good seein my man Gus still on boss sh*t too
 5 years ago '05        #10
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
Just watched it. It was decent. Corny as fu*k for the majority of it, but still, decent. The Uncle is the only character on the show I really give a fu*k about as of right now. The son is a complete idiot. The daughter is annoying, but I could see her growing on me. Could give a fu*k less about anybody else so far. But I'm on board for at least another few episodes.
 5 years ago '05        #11
space
space
Oh, I wish they didn't just jump straight into 15 years after the black-out. I'm hoping it will detail a lot about how people dealt with it right after it happened in flash backs.
 5 years ago '05        #12
space
space
And what's up with EVERY post apocalyptic movie/tv show/book/etc it has the first group of strangers the crew runs into be murderous rapists? It's really stupid as fu*k. I'm sorry, I'm sure there would be douche bags like that, but that wouldn't be the common thing that everybody would start doing .

Oh, some girls, lets r*pe them. Oh a village of seemingly friendly people, lets pillage it.

Get the fu*k out of here.
 5 years ago '08        #13
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5222 5222
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Oh, I wish they didn't just jump straight into 15 years after the black-out. I'm hoping it will detail a lot about how people dealt with it right after it happened in flash backs.
Yeah that's what I'm hoping for too.

I was kinda surprised at how much happened in the first episode. The mom's dead, the dad's dead, the brother gets taken by the militia, the daughter makes it to Chicago right away and instantly finds her uncle, her uncles beats the sh*t out of everyone, "Nate" is militia, the brother escapes, and we're already let in on the secret of the necklace. That's a lot for one episode
 5 years ago '04        #14
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,041 | Props total: 33745 33745
Pretty good pilot. 8/10.

I like the daughter, I like the uncle, and I'm happy Giancarlo Espositio (Gus Fring) is in this.

It's a cool concept. It reminds me of The Hunger Games what with a pretty girl using an crossbow/bow and arrow in a "post apocalyptic" world.

Since it's obvious that the necklaces are a source of electricity, I wonder how many more are out there. Should be interesting to see how they develope Monroe.

I'm sure they'll do more flashbacks that show what happens between the black out and when the show takes places. Just like they did with Lost. Afterall, JJ Abrams is behind both shows.

I'm also curious as to how Miles ended up in Chicago. Because when they show Miles and Monroe on the highway, I believe they were in South Carolina. I'm sure that over the 15 years, he could have worked his way over to Chicago, I just wonder why he's there, Monroe's camp appears to be somewhat close by, and the village Charlie and her family were in appear to be near to Chicago as well.

This show basically will boil down to WHY the power was shut off in the first place, not if they can get it back because (thanks to the necklaces) it's obvious it was never completly lost in the first place. It'll probably turn into some sort of government plan/conspiracy to topple democracy.

Just my theory.

What do you guys think?

hood135 said:
I thought it was dope. I was like at the end when Grace turned on her CPU and started messaging. Wonder who that was and if there are others.

On another note, I'm usually not one to point out bullsh*t but the muskets and bow and arrows that Monroe's guys had while trying to bring in Miles were laughable, especially when they cut to Monroe's camp at the end and showed his guys walking around with modern automatic weapons.

Edit: Unless it was strategic. If I had all of the guns, I wouldn't want to risk them falling into anyone else's hands either.

Yeah I agree with that. I think Monroe is keeping all the powerful auto-matic weapons to the people closet to him. Gus Fring's characater (Captain. Something) had what looked like to be a Desert Eagle pistol when he wasted away some of the villagers in the beginning. All of his soldiers has muskets, crossbows, or knifes. So it seems like, the lower you are in the chain of command, the less powerful weapon you get.

I think Monroe is hiding a lot from his people. If you remember, he put ice in his whiskey. So either he has ice harvesting somewhere, or he also has a source of electricity to use to make his own.

Last edited by !!!; 09-18-2012 at 04:46 PM..
 09-18-2012, 05:51 PM         #15
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Ditto.

More little things like that flashback with the ice cream.
 09-18-2012, 05:52 PM         #16
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
Well this season of Falling Skies was pretty damn good..

But yea it looks good...
After putting up with that horesh*t of a first season, I just don't think I can stomach potentially putting myself through that again
 5 years ago '06        #17
SM 38153 heat pts38153
space
space
$127,741 | Props total: 66861 66861

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #18
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
i liked it, gave off a hereos/ lost vibe

plus it has jon favreau, jj abrams, and eric kripke(supernatural) involved so i knew i was gonna enjoy it

good group of characters, the girl who plays charlie i remember her from being human this past season

also i dunno if anyone else noticed but the main guy that attacked them all on the plane was the quantum ranger on power rangers time force
 5 years ago '06        #19
CA King 7 15 heat pts15
space
space
$7,067 | Props total: 5482 5482
 Syphernix said:
i liked it, gave off a hereos/ lost vibe

plus it has jon favreau, jj abrams, and eric kripke(supernatural) involved so i knew i was gonna enjoy it

good group of characters, the girl who plays charlie i remember her from being human this past season

also i dunno if anyone else noticed but the main guy that attacked them all on the plane was the quantum ranger on power rangers time force
I knew the girl looked familiar. The werewolf right?
 5 years ago '04        #20
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4416 4416
 M said:
Yeah that's what I'm hoping for too.

I was kinda surprised at how much happened in the first episode. The mom's dead, the dad's dead, the brother gets taken by the militia, the daughter makes it to Chicago right away and instantly finds her uncle, her uncles beats the sh*t out of everyone, "Nate" is militia, the brother escapes, and we're already let in on the secret of the necklace. That's a lot for one episode
theres almost zero chance the mom is dead they would have cast a no name like they did the father if she was

i dont get why everything would stop im sure everything modern that hasd a computer would but what about old school cars or motorcycles and sh*t with no computers inside

why the fu*k would batteries stop working

Last edited by MosDefinition; 09-22-2012 at 05:31 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy