The Galaxy S III Still Reigns Supreme, Jellybean Geekbench Score Blows iPhone 5 Out Of The Frame

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
123 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #161
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,608 | Props total: 13669 13669
 MO CITY TX said:
TALK ABOUT DENIAL...

I see you didn't try to refute my statement. Admit defeat and move along. No size of large font will prevent you from taking an L.

finishim said:
YG getting worked as usual
You're the same idiot who said you and Apple "are winning wars." You're on permanent L status just for that.
 5 years ago '10        #162
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Kadillac87 said:
Think about it though. Why would an Android developer make an app that's optimized for 4 cores when most phones are not quad cores? Not to mention that a lot of apps are made for iOS first because it's easier and then ported to Android. Not gonna be too many quad core optimized apps for a while.
So you are saying that developers just want the money with the lesser amount of work to put into it.

5 years ago '06        #163
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
Every single person who has used my s3 loved it...and about 10 of them had iPhones..phone does everything u need it to do..best phone out easily
 5 years ago '06        #164
julez456 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
Let the iPhone 5 users rejoice for a couple more weeks.

The Note 2 is going to sh*t on it when it comes out!
 5 years ago '11        #165
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 WalmartRollback said:
So you are saying that developers just want the money with the lesser amount of work to put into it.

Ummm, yea. That's what a business is about. Maximizing profits. There's a reason why 66% of new apps developed are for iOS.
 5 years ago '08        #166
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 coolio said:
i dont wanna read this post before reading ur previous post..u might be referencing stuff from the first post that i havent read and i wouldnt know what u were talking about

please go resize the text of ur previous post to normal size so that i read it and get back to ur 2nd post

dont feel like going back a page for nothing either so please let me know when its done
its obvious your comment about Android being able to do all the things i listed is bullsh*t. that why youre talkin in circles like a bi*ch instead of showing me a video of someone using android to edit video, shoot time lapse photography, stop motion photography, make a beat, control pro-tools, fruity loops etc. yall can bump yall phones together and share pictures tho
 5 years ago '04        #167
d0ughb0y 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
if u guys want freedom get a s3.
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #168
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,608 | Props total: 13669 13669
 MO CITY TX said:
its obvious your comment about Android being able to do all the things i listed is bullsh*t. that why youre talkin in circles like a bi*ch instead of showing me a video of someone using android to edit video, shoot time lapse photography, stop motion photography, make a beat, control pro-tools, fruity loops etc. yall can bump yall phones together and share pictures tho
You are an idiot. You've posted this before and been shut down before. Android has all those apps or similar apps. Do I need to screenshot me running FL Studio on my phone or link to Play Store apps that control ProTools? Dumbass cowboy.
 5 years ago '11        #169
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 MO CITY TX said:
if you cant read the text you must be using a cheap a.ss PC cause it shows fine on my macbook.

and as far as doing ANY of these things on an Android and "better" ....

first of all wheres your proof? can a n*gga get one video from youtube that comes anywhere close to supporting your bullsh*t a.ss statement? its really silly. I HAVE AN S3 so dont come at me like im just a n*gga with an iPhone who dont know sh*t. I have loked for apps In the ANDROID MARKET AND GOOGLE PLAY STORE and have not found ONE timelapse app that worked properly. No apps made by propellerhead, native instruments, inklen, rane, no fruity loops, no digi design supporting apps, NOTHING. can you show me something please. Im dying to see ANY relevant Video/Music production or photography apps

second of all ANY one in the Video/photography community can tell you that that is some complete and utter bullsh*t that you just said.

Can a n*gga get ONE demo video of one of your TRASH a.ss Google Play apps? EVERYONE knows that Androids apps are subpar. (the ones aimed to be used to do something creative at least)

Could you imagine someone walking into audio engineering school or film school with a fu*kin android tablet talking about how they were gonna use an app off of the Android market to edit a video n*ggas would laugh at you.
Drop that ether, they avoid it like the plague.. Typical
 5 years ago '08        #170
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
You are an idiot. You've posted this before and been shut down before. Android has all those apps or similar apps. Do I need to screenshot me running FL Studio on my phone or link to Play Store apps that control ProTools? Dumbass cowboy.
n*gga them apps dont exist thats why you aint post the youtube video hoe
 5 years ago '08        #171
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 julez456 said:
Let the iPhone 5 users rejoice for a couple more weeks.

The Note 2 is going to sh*t on it when it comes out!
yea "everybody" talking bout the Note 2 right now.
 5 years ago '11        #172
space
space
 d0ughb0y said:
if u guys want freedom get a s3.
[pic - click to view]

Tilt to zoom, shake to update, and swipe to capture.. Those are some amazing features
 5 years ago '11        #173
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
My S2 is faster than a 4S, so what is the point people are trying to make?

In the end S3 and iphone 5 will probably perform near enough the same. Not sure if they'll be able to beat the S3's display though.
 5 years ago '11        #174
space
space
 MonStar Music said:
My S2 is faster than a 4S, so what is the point people are trying to make?

In the end S3 and iphone 5 will probably perform near enough the same. Not sure if they'll be able to beat the S3's display though.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by XxHeAtMaKeRxX; 09-19-2012 at 12:45 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #175
MO CITY TX 
space
space
Android d!ckriders aint sh*t. show me wtf you can do with your plastic a.ss Samsung and ill battle you with youtube clips. show me something impressive. you all saw my post that bi*ch had like 30 youtube videos in it showing what you android n*ggas only WISH you could do. but you dumbasses just reply wit "oh we can do that too"

please eat a broken glass sammich
 5 years ago '11        #176
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
 MO CITY TX said:
n*gga them apps dont exist thats why you aint post the youtube video hoe
if you walked into a recording studio and said 'hey everyone lets compose using my ipad' everyone would laugh out you bruh. Its a gimmick, a toy, its fun for 10 mins and then its 'ok put that sh*t away and lets get to work'

Acting like people go deep into the app like that. They use them apps as templates for an idea at most, then transfer over and build on it on the pc/mac, just like I have myself.
 5 years ago '08        #177
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 MonStar Music said:
if you walked into a recording studio and said 'hey everyone lets compose using my ipad' everyone would laugh out you bruh. Its a gimmick, a toy, its fun for 10 mins and then its 'ok put that sh*t away and lets get to work'

Acting like people go deep into the app like that. They use them apps as templates for an idea at most, then transfer over and build on it on the pc/mac, just like I have myself.
The Gorillaz composed their ENTIRE album "the Fall" using and iPad & an iPhone.

Mike Dean mixed several of Kanye's tracks off of Graduation on an iPhone.... and won a Grammy off of it.

I also owned a recording studio in Houston for 5 years. We put an iPad with ProRemote inside the vocal booth so n*ggas could run their own sessions from the booth. iMaschine and BeatMaker 2 are both capable of making complete beats

you dont know what the fu*k you are taling about
 5 years ago '11        #178
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

[video - click to view]

The s2 leaves the 4s behind in any task that actually requires cpu power, in the minor tasks its a dead heat

So again, whats your point?
 5 years ago '04        #179
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

that's a 4s
 5 years ago '04        #180
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 MonStar Music said:

The s2 leaves the 4s behind in any task that actually requires cpu power, in the minor tasks its a dead heat

So again, whats your point?
the minor tasks you say? like opening apps, browser, and using the stock apps that in most cases are most used? alright.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy